Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Honeymoon Cuckolding - Part III

"Revelations and reflections as Ginny awaits contact from Charles"

46
27 Comments 27
28.4k Views 28.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Sean and his father-in-law sat in the conservatory enjoying a beer while Ginny and her Mum sat in the kitchen going through the holiday photographs as lunch cooked. Ginny thought she had taken out the ones of her with the three other men but she had missed the one with Charles. Her mum was quick to pick up on it. “And who’s this?”

Ginny blushed. “He... he was just some guy we had met in a restaurant.”

The smile on her mum’s face told her that she didn’t believe her.

“That’s Jackson’s Seafood Bar isn’t it?”

Ginny was taken by surprise. “Yes, how do you know?”

“Your dad and I have been there a few times.”

Ginny was gobsmacked. “I... I never knew that. When did you go there?”

“When we were out there in April.”

“B... but you went to the Canaries.”

Her mum smiled. “Did we? Parents don’t tell their children everything you know. They have their secrets too!”

Ginny didn’t know what to say. Yes, her mum and dad went away a couple of times a year. Even when she was a child they used to have holidays away on their own as well as the family holiday with her. She would have a holiday with her Gran and Grandad when they went away on their own.

“What did you think of the apartment?” Her mum asked interrupting her thoughts

“It... it was nice, why?”

“Nice and roomy. Facilities okay?”

“Y... yes, why?”

“It will be yours one day.”

“You mean...”

“Dad and I bought it a few years back as an investment. We have a holiday company that let it out for us but any time you fancy break there let us know and I’ll make sure it’s free for you both.”

Ginny was speechless. She had so many questions running through her mind; so many things she needed answers to but they were sort of questions that she probably wouldn’t even put to her best friends let alone her mum.

“Thanks.” Was her only response.

Her mum handed her back the photos with the one with Charles lying on top of the pile. “He looks a nice guy,” she commented with a smile.

“Yes.”

“Well, I’m glad you had a good holiday,” he mum smiled. “It’s a good recipe for a happy marriage, getting away from it all once in a while and letting your hair down and having fun.”

 Later that evening she told Sean about her conversation with her mum. He seemed to take it in his stride.

“You don’t think...?” she asked.

Sean shrugged his shoulders. “It’s not a road I would venture down,” was his response. “Anyway, it’s their lives and just like ours, it’s no one else’s business.”

Ginny let his response filter through for a few minutes and then her face broke into a smile. “Yeah, you’re right,” she laughed. “No doubt we’ll have to hide our lifestyle from our children some day in the future.”

“And I’m sure your mum and dad will look after the grandchildren while we are away.”

She laughed loudly.

“I wonder if Gran and Grandad had any inkling.”

“That’s assuming something was going on!”

Ginny laughed again. “Point taken!”

They went to bed early that night. Ginny was still fired up with memories of Charles. There were many of their fucks that were still fresh in her mind but the one that constantly revolved was the final one; their final fuck in the shower on the morning they left. They had already had, what she thought at the time, was their final copulation in her bed but Charles became horny again in the shower. He scooped her up with his arms under the thighs and held her against the shower wall. His cock seemed to automatically find her opening and she sank down onto it. His strong arms held her in place and his powerful thigh muscles held them both steady as his muscular buttocks drove his erection hard and fast into her.

She came hard, losing control time and time again. Afterwards, as he disengaged and let her back down onto her feet she kissed him and clung to him. “You will come over to England and fuck me won’t you,” she said. “You’re not just saying it are you?”

Charles shook his head before he kissed her. “If I say I will come. I will come,” he responded firmly. “But I want you to myself when I do I come over.”

“What do you mean by that?”

His hand found itself between her legs and he patted her mound. “This belongs to me for the whole of my stay.”

“You mean that Sean can’t have sex with me?”

He nodded. “I want it to be just me and you.”

“But he will be there.”

“I know,” he responded, ”but not in the bedroom with us. He will be sleeping in the spare room.”

“Okay,” she responded as his fingers stroked her sex.

“I’ll... I’ll have to...”

“Discuss it with him?” he cut in.

She nodded.

“Of course you must but when I cuckold a husband I like do it properly.”

“It depends on exactly what you mean by properly.”

He smiled and slipped a couple of fingers inside her bringing a soft moan from her lips. “That will become self evident as we progress.”

“Mmmm,” she murmured, “sounds interesting.”

His fingers dug deeper inside her. “It will be.”

Fingers were touching her sex again but they were Sean’s and not Charles’s. “You’re very wet.” He commented.

She turned and kissed him.“I know.”

“I take it that you are thinking about Charles?”

Her hand reached for his erection. Ginny had quickly learned that holding his cock while talking about sex with another man excited him. “I can’t wait to get fucked by Charles again.”

Sean’s cock jerked in her hand.

“W... what is it about him?” he asked. “Is it his size? Is it the way he fucks?”

“It’s a combination of things,” she responded. “But primarily it’s because he uses me for his pleasure.”

“I... I thought women preferred to be made love to, not used in bed.”

Ginny kissed him once again.

1AsianLongCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1AsianLongCockTS

“There’s a time and place when being made love to is needed but there’s also a time and place for being fucked, for being used by a man for his pleasure.”

“And Charles does that for you?”

She tightened her grip on his erection. “Yes,” she responded quickly. “I look into his eyes as he fucks me; there’s a smile and there’s lust in them. It’s almost like a smile of self satisfaction when you have just beaten someone at something. He makes me feel... he makes me feel as if he is taking me against my will and he’s enjoying every thrust of his cock inside me. And then when he comes... it’s... it’s hard to explain but I get the impression that filling me with his seed is almost like completing his conquest of me.”

Sean began to groan. Ginny knew that he was close to cumming and she pulled her hand away. She needed to feel him inside her but suddenly her mobile phone rang. She swore under her breath and turned over to pick it up in case it was something urgent. She didn’t recognise the number but she answered it all the same.

“How are you?” A strange male voice asked.

“Who are you?”

“It’s me, Charles.”

Her tone changed, her voice changed and she sat up in bed.

“I... I didn’t think you would actually call.”

He laughed. “I told you Ginny, I’m a man of my word. I said I would call and here I am. So, how are you?”

Ginny was overjoyed. “I’m fine.”

“What are you doing?”

“Sean and I are in bed?”

He laughed. “Yes, it’s late over there in England isn’t it?”

She laughed.

“I hope you’re being a good girl.”

She laughed again. “I’m always a good girl. At least I’ve never had anyone complain.”

“Hmmm, I know and that’s why I am ringing,” he told her. “I want to come over and fuck you.”

She felt her body go weak. No one had ever spoke to her in that way before. “I’d like you to come over as well.”

“And what?”

“Well... “

“Go one say it Ginny,” he ordered. “Forget about Sean, tell me that you want me to come over and fuck you.”

Ginny turned and looked and looked Sean. “I want you to come over and fuck me, Charles.”

“That’s what I like to hear, Ginny,” he responded. “I can get over in a couple of week’s time for a week... maybe ten days.”

Ginny gasped with excitement as she turned back to Sean once more.

“You’ll be available for me then?”

‘Available!’, she thought, of course she would be available. Knickers off, legs spread wide, ready and waiting. “Yes, I’ll be available for you,” she said softly.

“Pass me over to Sean will you.”

Ginny handed him her mobile. She didn’t need to say who it was. Sean could tell by her demeanour and he could hear it in the tome of her voice. It was Charles. It was her lover Charles.

“How are you Sean?”

“Good.”

“That’s good to hear,” Charles commented. “So... did you enjoy your honeymoon then?”

“Yes.”

“So did I, Sean. I enjoyed your honeymoon very much”

There was a moment’s silence between them.

“That was a first for me, you know, Sean. Sharing another man’s wife on her honeymoon. I’ve fucked a lot of wives in my time but never a bride on her honeymoon.”

His words hit hard but they also excited him.

“I’ve just told Ginny that I’m coming over in two week’s time. It’s okay with you if I spend some time with her, isn’t it?”

Sean mouthed a quiet ‘yes’.

“I can’t wait to fuck her again,” he told him. “Ginny’s a very pleasurable fuck, Sean. She always gives herself completely”

Sean was fully erect again.

“But you already know that don’t you?”

Sean didn’t respond. He knew that Charles was taunting him and yet he found it exciting.

“Last week after you and Ginny left I cuckolded another guy,” Charles started to say, “They weren’t married but they had been living together for a few years. They had come over from Ireland because she was into black guys and wanted to get away for some fun. We had a good time but it was made extra special for me because she wasn’t taking any contraception.”

Sean gasped.

“Yeah, that’s right Sean.”

“That’s taking a big risk.” Sean commented.

“I know, but it’s so bloody exciting fucking a fertile married woman.”

Sean went silent.

“Anyway Sean, what’s Ginny wearing at the moment?”

He turned to her. “A white t-shirt, why?”

“I’d like you take it off and take a picture of her for me,” he told him. “Face and all, fully naked with legs apart. I want something to keep me going until I see her again.”

Sean turned back to her and spoke. Ginny didn’t hesitate in taking it off before leaning back against the headboard and posing naked with a knee up and legs slightly apart. Sean got off the bed and took a couple of pictures and sent them to Charles.

“Very, very nice, Sean.” Was his response.

Sean said nothing.

“I see you have your wedding photos,” Charles commented.

Sean was puzzled until he looked at one of the pictures he had taken and saw the framed wedding photo on the cabinet by Ginny’s side of the bed.

“Yes.” He responded.

“I’m going to enjoy looking up at that as I cum deep inside Ginny,” Charles told him.

Sean gasped quietly to himself.

“Everything okay Sean?”

“Yes.”

“You are okay about me coming over and fucking your... Ginny?”

“Yes.”

“Because if you don’t want me to come I wouldn’t.”

Sean was a little surprised.

“G... Ginny wants...”

“Yes, I know, Ginny wants me over doesn’t she?” he interrupted. “She wants me to come over and fuck her and you are willing to let her have her way, aren’t you?.”

“Well yes but I also...”

“You want to share her with me don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’re going to make a great cuckolded husband Sean,” he told him. “Ginny’s going to give you lots of pleasure during your marriage Sean. You know that, don’t you?”

“Yes.” Sean responded meekly.

“And I’m going to help her Sean. I’m going to teach her how to be a first class Cuckoldress.”

Sean’s response was instinctive. “Thank you.”

“That’s okay Sean, it’ll be my pleasure.”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments