Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Date Without My Husband

"My Husband's Planned Secret Dark Desires Unfold"

140
28 Comments 28
11.4k Views 11.4k
7.0k words 7.0k words

It all started one evening when my husband John and I came home from a friend's Christmas party. We fell into our bed, naked, horny, and, yes, pretty drunk, too. Well, I was. We kissed and touched and stroked each other, and my husband kissed my lips and neck.

“Hmm,” I gasped, gripping John's cock in my hand. “What's made you so hard and horny tonight, baby? Mmm, it's so hard and wet. You're dripping wet. Your pre-cum juice is running down your cock.”

“It's you, baby. You were so wonderful tonight, Sammy. You looked so very sexy, so small, so hot in that tight sexy dress, showing that beautiful body off to all. Everyone watched you dancing with me, moving your beautiful body in rhythm with the music. I wanted you there right then.”

I sat up on my knees, my hands behind my head, then ran my fingers through my hair, swaying slowly, making my breasts swing to and fro. “Do you like my breasts, baby, or is it my big, fat nipples?”

His hands slipped over my boobs until his fingers found and pinched and pulled at my hard nipples.

“Hmm, baby, yes,” I said.

“I love them, Sammy. But I also love that smooth, soft pussy with its long, thick lips that hang like saddlebags, and your thick, long clitty that gets so hard when I lick it and suck it just like a little cock. I love teasing it from under that huge monk's cape that covers it, and, last but not least, your pink little starfish. I love all of you, babe.”

“Hmm. I don't know what's got you so hot and horny tonight, but whatever it was, I like it.”

I bent my head and gently kissed his cock, pulling back his foreskin, licking his cock head, then gently rubbing it up and down in my hand, squeezing out more of the pre-cum that flowed so freely. I ran my tongue around his cock head, licking, sucking, tasting, and swallowing his sweet juices. Sucking on his cock head hard and then softly, my tongue teased up and down the length of his five-inch cock. Slipping my tongue into his pee hole, I sucked up the pre-cum that came oozing over my tongue.

I took John’s entire length into my mouth and licked his balls, sucking hard then soft on his throbbing cock. Licking down his cock gently, I sucked both of his shaven hard balls into my mouth and licked each one gently. As I rubbed his cock up and down with my hand, his pre-cum flowed over my fingers like a tap had been left running.

I pushed his legs up and wide as I licked lower still. I heard John gasp.

“Oh, yeah, Sammy. Yes, lick my asshole. You know how much I adore you doing that.”

I licked around and around his anus. John pulled his legs back to his chest so his thighs opened wide.

As I gently rimmed, licked, and probed his anus, I could see his sphincter winking at me as I sucked and probed. Then, as if by magic, his anus opened under my tongue. I slid the tip of my tongue around and around, darting inside, pushing it deeper inside his anus, moving it in circles in and out. I was fucking his anus with my tongue.

John's cock started to pulsate as I held him, gently wanking his cock as I tongue-fucked his asshole.

“Sammy, stop! Please stop. I want to make love to you, not cum over my belly and fall asleep.”

I rolled onto my back, pulling John over my body. “Then fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard. I need it bad tonight.”

John pushed his throbbing cock into my dripping pussy. I slipped my legs around his back as his cock pushed into my pussy.

He slowly fucked my pussy. “Fuck! Sammy, your cunt's so wet, so hot, and juicy, and I’ve not even licked your pussy yet or even sucked your clitty.”

“I’m so hot and horny. Fuck me. Hard, please.”

But John fucked me slowly, making my pussy slurp and slop.

He whispered in my ear. “Sammy, I know what made you so fucking horny tonight. I witnessed you doing that slow sexy dance with Delbert, from across the room. You didn’t see me, Sammy, or the looks you were getting from Danny and old Henry as they watched every move you made dancing so sexy with Delbert. I watched you both as he rubbed his big black cock up your ass while dancing with you.”

“We were only dancing, honey. That's all my darling. I did pull away from him when the music stopped, dear.”

“But that's not the whole tale, is it, Sammy? You didn't notice me watching you as Danny held you so close, doing a very slow erotic dance with you. I suspect he was rubbing his erect cock up your pussy. And then with old Henry, who gripped your beautiful ass, pulling you onto his big old fat hard cock.”

I pulled away from John. "I did. As I did with Delbert, too.”

John took hold of my wrists above my head and stabbed his cock at my wet pussy. His wet balls slapped my ass cheeks with every thrust. He looked me right in the eye. “I watched as every one of them walked away hard and throbbing. That's when you came to me, kissing me and thrusting your tongue so deep in my mouth.”

"I told you I loved you so much, John".

“Yes, but those three men had turned you on, Sammy. Your body was on fire. I could feel your excitement. I watched you rubbing your hard nipples over their chests and rubbing your sweet, tight, and smooth pussy over their fat large cocks. I also watched the expression on your face as Delbert rubbed his hard fat black cock up your ass crack as he held your hips, pulling and revolving your ass onto his big black cock as if fucking you. Sammy, I watched you as your tongue rolled over your lips so slowly, just thinking of his cock fucking you. You were breathless as he ground his huge black cock up and down your ass. I watched it all, Sammy. Everything.”

John fucked me hard, stabbing at my pussy again and again, working his cock around and around up and down. My clitty was out from under its hood, and so hard because I was so close to my orgasm. I needed to orgasm. I needed to cum to release the sexual tensions that had built throughout the evening. My whole body was on fire, as was my soul.

It was all true. “Yes! I wanted that big hard black cock in my pussy. I wanted them all.”

"I know, Sammy. I watched you closely.”

My husband continued to whisper what he had witnessed me doing on the dance floor. He slowly pulled and teased the truth of what I had done that night.

My mind's eye was filled with dirty, filthy images of Delbert’s huge throbbing thick black cock fucking my little pussy. And images of Danny pushing his dripping cock in my mouth and slipping it into my throat. And old Henry, who is old enough to be my father, taking my asshole and spanking my bottom.

As my husband made love to me in our marriage bed, images of huge fat cocks fucking all my married horny holes filled my mind. “Hmm, yes. John, yes fuck me, Make me cum.”

“Not until you tell me everything, Sammy.”

“Oh, baby. There is nothing to tell. Please.”

“Tell me the truth, you hot little horny bitch. What happened?”

“You want the truth, John? Then okay, you get the truth. When we pulled up at Tina’s and David's house, you could see it was swinging and jumping. We had to squeeze in through the front door with people all around us.”

“Yes,” my husband said. “That's true.”

“From that moment we entered the hall, my bottom and breasts were touched and squeezed very gently by men and women. And the men slipped and pushed their hard cocks into and over my bottom. You didn’t know it, but I was being played with and touched all evening. I was excited before Delbert took me to the dance floor.

“Tina waved at me and handed me a drink, telling me to drink it right down. It was my first drink of the evening. ‘It has to go straight down in one,’ she said. ‘Rules of the party, Samantha, dear.’

“It was a cocktail. I felt wonderful after drinking it. My tummy felt warm and aglow, and my body felt strangely relaxed and tingling. I remember we kissed each other deeply and rather sexily.

“Tina told me to enjoy myself tonight. Both of us chatted away together while her hands stroked my bare back up and down, and her fingertips gently ran over the tops of my exposed bottom cheeks.

“You and David were in deep conversation. Both of you were glancing in my direction, smiling and waving at me. You came over and gave me another one of those cocktails, one that David had handed you. We stood chatting and watching the dancing as we drank our drinks. You downed your drink and said, ‘Come on, drink up. We can dance for a time.’

“You took my hand and led me to the dance floor. My mind was spinning. My body felt very hot and erotic, and the touching and stroking of my body went on even on the dance floor. After a good time dancing, we went into the kitchen looking for food and another cocktail for me, and beer for you.

“You were chatting with David. I, however, was getting our food when I was dragged away by Delbert.

“‘Come on, Samantha, dance with me,’ he said. I did say no, at first, but then he said, ‘Come on. I won't bite you. Well, not too hard.’

“We started dancing slowly together and chatting away. My mind was reeling with the buzz of the alcohol, and my body was feeling the closeness of Delbert as we moved together.

“I could feel his cock starting to rise. Oh, and it felt so nice rubbing gently over my tummy and growing bigger by the second, pressing into my tummy as it grew bigger and bigger as we slowly moved together. My head was spinning.”

"I watched you, Sammy,” John said. “Pressing your body into his.”

"John, I don't know why, but I did push back into his huge fat black cock, rubbing my pussy up and down his cock length.

“It was huge, and so hard and long. That's when he turned me and gripped my hips with his hands to rub his throbbing cock up and down my bottom. We danced and moved slowly with the music, with him grinding that huge cock into my bottom. My tongue ran over my open lips because all I could see was that throbbing black cock. My mouth opened because I wanted to suck it, lick it, and taste his cock juice.

“I don't know what you, David, or Tina had put in those cocktails, or perhaps it was no food, but I was extremely excited. My head was spinning, my nipples were hard as diamonds, and my panties were soaked. As the music went on, I moved with Delbert rotating my hips.

“When the music ended, I was aware of men watching and women clapping. I thanked Delbert for our dance. I looked for you so intently, but you were not around. Delbert looked upset as I turned away, only to be grabbed by Danny. He held me to him and asked, ‘Can I have this dance, Samantha? Or are you here with John tonight?’ I explained to him you had gone to get our drinks.

“Then Danny pulled me close to him for yet another slow dance. He rubbed his hard cock up my pussy and held my hips hard to him. All I could feel was the throbbing of Danny's hard cock. My nipples were so hard, and my pussy was dribbling in my soaking wet panties. I rubbed my nipples into his chest as he rubbed his cock over my pussy. His hands were all over my bottom when the music stopped.

“‘Thank you for the dance, Danny,’ I gasped. ‘But I must find John. Where is he?’

“‘I don't know, Samantha,’ someone said. ‘But will I do?’ It was old Henry.

“‘Happy Christmas,’ he said, kissing my cheek. ’It’s wonderful to see you again, my dear. You look divine tonight. Good enough to eat. I hope you have room on your card for this dance.’

“‘Yes, of course,’ I said.

“‘I hope it's okay. I know I’m older than most of the men here, but I have lost none of my vigor.’

“‘Oh, Henry,’ I said. ‘Don't be so silly. I have a secret. I enjoy the company of older men more than younger males.’

“‘Well, thank you for telling me your secret. It’s safe with me, dear.’

“We danced for a time. His big fat hard cock rubbed my pussy, and my nipples burned into his cotton shirt as his big hands were all over my bare back and bottom, pulling me tightly into his cock.

“‘You know,’ Henry said. ‘John should never leave such a beautiful young lady on her own, especially not at one of Tina's parties. They can be so wild sometimes. I hope you don't mind me saying, Samantha, but your one hot little thing tonight. You are beautiful, and so ravishing with your Latino looks, and that dress, hmm, so delightful, so beautiful.’

“That's when I saw you watching me with our drinks. I ran to you, breathlessly kissing you, telling you I loved you so much. That's when we drank our drinks, and we kissed. You said, ‘Let's get you out of here. Let's go home, Sammy.’

“‘Yes, dear,’ I said. ‘Drive me home.’

“‘That's right,’ you said.

“So you witnessed everything?”

“Yes.”

"John! You mean to tell me, all that time, you were watching me? Watching everything that happened? Well?

“Yes, dear, I watched you.”

“So you just stood there and watched those men dance with me, fondling my body and seducing me. You did? Didn't you? It turned you on, watching your wife become so excited. It did, didn't it? That's why you're so fucking horny. That's why your cock is so hard and running like a tap.”

“Oh, fuck,” John exclaimed. “Yes, babe, it did turn me on. Watching you passed from one man to another, each being left lusting after your sexy body and horny as hell.”

“Are you saying you would have sat there, hidden away, watching them strip my clothes off, then kiss my naked body as I held and sucked their cocks? Are you telling me you would have let that huge black cock fuck your wife's little pussy?”

“Yes. I would have loved to have seen you taken by their huge cocks.”

John was fucking me fast and wild. I lay there as my husband fucked me, thinking about those men's cocks as I came closer to my orgasm.

I whispered in his ear. “Is this my sexy husband's dirty fantasy? To watch those men's cocks ravishing your beautiful sexy wife's pussy?”

“Fuck yes, Sammy.”

“Would you hold those big throbbing cocks and gently rub them up and down my big fat labia? Would you offer your wife's body to their carnal lusts, even guiding their big fat cocks into my pussy? Would you watch as it slowly entered my pussy, and fucked me? Would you watch as they used your wife's married pussy?”

“Yes, yes. Oh, god, Sammy, yes …”

“Would you even suck them and make them big and hard for me, John?”

"Oh yes, Sammy. Oh my god, yes, Sammy. Anything.”

“So you would sit and watch them fucking my pussy, making me orgasm over and over, doing whatever they wished with my sexy body.”

"Oh, fuck. I would, yes. Oh, you fucking tease, Sammy.”

“You know their cocks are so big they would stretch my poor little pussy?”

“Yes. Huge cocks. Oh, honey, yes.”

“Once those men had fucked my tight pussy, there would be no going back to little cocks for me, John. And for you, there would only be cleaning up duties afterward.”

“Yes, anything. Oh, Sammy, I’m coming. I’m coming.”

We both exploded with our orgasms at the same time, a first for us that evening, coming together, but not the last time, I hoped.

John lay panting, kissing, and sucking on my nipple. "Oh, wonderful, Sammy. Just so exhilarating.”

As I thought about what he’d confessed, his little cock shrank in my pussy and slipped out, limp and wet.

“Time to clean up,” I said. “Your services are required before I make a mess in our bed. After all, you did say that you would. Did you not?”

I felt John lift off my body. He slowly kissed my body as my hand pushed his head down to my very wet pussy. I felt John lick at my open folds and push his tongue deep between my labia, tasting and licking the contents of my pussy.

I demanded him to lick deeper. “Do it. Do it, John. Yes, oh yes.”

With my legs wide open, l watched him lick and clean my well-used cunt with his excited tongue. Another mighty orgasm burst over my body. I lay quivering and moaning throughout my orgasm.

When he was finished lapping me clean, I pulled him up, and we kissed, sharing the mixed taste of my pussy juice and his seed. Then John knelt in front of me. Oh my, he was erect and throbbing once again.

“That's new,” I giggled. “Another first for us.”

John pushed right back into my pussy. I gasped. “Whatever has come over you?”

“It's watching you, Sammy,” he said. “With those other men lusting after your beautiful sexy body. Those men who want to strip you naked and fuck you hard and fast. I watched you with them. It excited me so.”

Then we were off again with John fucking me hard and fast. As his hard little cock fucked my pussy, I dreamed of those big hard cocks ravishing me. As we made love, we both whispered our fantasies in each other's ears until the night's excursions took us and sleep came quickly.

The next morning, I got up with a hangover from hell. I slipped into the shower and washed my ravaged body from the night before, then went downstairs. I put the coffee on and took two painkillers. With a little peaceful time to call my own, thoughts flashed through my mind of last night's erotic fun. Smiling to myself, kinky, naughty thoughts ran through my mind. After the painkillers began to work, I started our Sunday breakfast of sausage, bacon, egg, beans, toms, mushrooms, and hot buttered toast.

“Good morning, my love,” John strode into the kitchen and kissed and hugged me. “Is that my breakfast? I smell cooking and coffee.”

“It is, my dear,” I beamed at him. “A big breakfast this morning after such a wonderful night with my husband.”

John put his arms around me and kissed me deeply. He whispered. “So you enjoyed yourself last night, Sammy?”

“Oh yes, my dear. Most definitely.”

“Is my wonderful sexy wife feeding me up for another great night of sex?”

“Well, you never know your luck, do you, babe? It might be your lucky night. Just like last night.”

As we ate our breakfast, John looked at me. “Sammy?”

“Yes, dear.”

“Have you given any thought to what we talked about last night?”

I looked at him. “No, sweetheart.”

“But I thought… well... you said?”

“I know what you thought, dear, but no. You’re my husband, and I am your wife, not your whore.”

“Oh, but you said last night that—”

“Okay, okay, John. I can see you won't leave it alone. So, let me think about it. Just don't rush me, please. It’s a big step you're asking me to take.”

“Okay, Sammy. I’ll give you some room.”

SophiaLerma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLerma

The days passed, and life went back to normal in our household. Christmas passed, and the new year approached, along with all the new year's parties. One day Tina rang me at work to ask if I would like to go to a bar with her and some workmates for a girl's night out, and maybe a little fun on the side.

“Of course, Tina,” I said. “I'll be there at eight.”

I rang John, telling him I would be home late because I was going out with Tina, and he was to call David to team up with him for dinner and a glass of wine.

I got home at five and took a long, hot bath, making sure everything was smooth and clean. I dressed in my black stockings, black suspenders, tiny black satin panties, black bra, and my new black dress I’d bought for the New Year parties.

Tina and I met at eight at the White Horse. “So,” she asked, “how did Christmas go with the family?”

“Great, fine,” I said. “We had a wonderful Christmas with his family for just a few days.”

We sat chatting while waiting for her work colleagues to show up.

“Have you missed your family this year?” Tina asked. “Living so far away?”

“Yes,” I said. “They live in Spain. I have missed them so much.”

“It must be wonderful to go home in the summer.”

“It is. If only to get away from the weather in the UK for a month.”

“I hear you had a good time at our Christmas party dancing with some men other than John.”

“I did. I had a great time dancing with Danny, Henry, and of course, Delbert.”

"Hmm, yes. Delbert. You take care around him, dear, but Henry is a very discreet gentleman, if you know what I mean.”

Just then, people started to arrive for the work New Year’s party. We were all having a good time talking, drinking, eating, and dancing, when who should walk in, but Henry. He walked over to Tina, kissed her cheeks, and hugged her.

Then he turned to me. “Well, hello, Sammy, how are you this evening?"

“I’m very well, Henry. Thank you.”

“I don't see John with you.”

“Oh, he’s with David tonight.”

Henry looked at me. “Lucky David. I didn't know you were coming to the party.”

“Well,” I said. “Tina asked me if I’d like to come and have fun and party.”

“It's wonderful to see you again. I love the dress. It's very tight and, of course, so revealing. You’re a very sexy lady.”

“Oh, Henry, thank you. You're always such a gentleman.”

“I do try my best. Would you like to dance with me this evening?”

“Yes, Henry,” I said. “I’d enjoy that very much.”

I watched Tina dance with Henry. Both were deep into a long chat. As the music went on, Tina and Henry would, from time to time, turn to look at me. I could see how close they were as he gripped her bottom, pulling her hard into his cock and kissing her deeply. Tina enjoyed every minute.

As the night went on, Henry moved closer and chatted with me. Then he asked to dance when the slow ones came on. He was always very attentive to my wants and needs with food and so many drinks. As we came to the end of the evening's festivities, the dances became slower, and Henry became my dance partner.

Henry chatted away charmingly. I was becoming aware of Henry pulling me tighter into his body, and, once again, that hard, thick, long cock pressing into my tummy. His hands rested on my bottom, gripping my cheeks, pulling me onto his cock. Henry's hips slowly gyrated with mine, rubbing hard as if grinding his hard, turgid cock into my body.

I became all too aware of my body. My nipples were hard and erect, my panties wet with my excitement and my mind in total confusion. I was a married woman, but I could not get his big hard cock out of my mind. Then, without thinking, Henry and I looked at each other. We kissed slowly and deeply with our tongues entwined and our breathing deep and heavy. I rubbed my pussy up his cock as I moaned into our kiss.

The party was breaking up when Henry asked me a question. “May I give you a lift home, Samantha, my dear?”

“Yes, Henry,” I replied. “You may.”

Henry had my coat in a flash, putting it over my shoulders and running his hands over my breasts. He gently stroked my bullet-like nipples, which made me rub my bottom up and down his cock.

I opened my eyes as Tina appeared right in front of me.

“Good night, Samantha,” she said. “I do hope you enjoyed the party. Now go enjoy the rest of your evening.” She gave me a big kiss and a wink. "Enjoy, girl,” she whispered.

She turned to Henry. “Good night, Henry. Take good care of my Samantha, dear.”

“What do you mean, Tina, my dear?” Henry asked.

“You know what we discussed, Henry, darling,” she said, kissing his lips. “Now, Sammy. I have to go home and tell David and John you will be home late.”

“Tina, no,” I said.

“It’s okay, dear. David and I'll look after John. You just enjoy your date tonight.”

“My date, Tina?”

“Don't worry, Samantha. John has set this up for you tonight, along with myself. Go! Enjoy Henry.”

“Oh, Tina, you're so naughty.”

Tina kissed me. “If only you knew, dear. But who knows, perhaps you’ll wish to after tonight?”

Henry whispered in my ear. “Shall we go, my dear?” His hand slid down my back over my bottom, patting it gently, then gripping it.

Henry opened the car door for me. I got in. I could see his hard and thick cock outlined in his trousers as he closed the door.

As soon as he got in the car, we were kissing. “I think I'd better take you home, Samantha,” Henry said, pulling away. He drove me home and parked in the empty drive. He switched off the engine and turned to me. “I think we both know what's going to happen now, but I’ve had such an enjoyable evening that anything else is a bonus.”

He turned to kiss me on the cheek, but I turned my head at the same time. The kiss was beautiful, so soft, so gentle, yet filled with passion and lust.

Our tongues found the other’s, twisting and turning. His hand slipped inside my coat to cup my breast. His thumb pressed on my hard nipple, rotating it so it made me moan with pleasure. He moved his hand over mine and lifted it into his lap.

I couldn't help myself from running my fingernails over his hard, throbbing cock. I broke our kiss. “Let's go in.”

“But what about John?”

“Don't worry. John really won't mind, but he’s not home tonight. He’s with David and Tina.”

“Then what are we waiting for, my sexy baby girl?”

We entered my home as soon, and as the door was shut, we were kissing and pulling at each other's clothes. My dress fell off me; then, my bra was plucked away. Henry stepped back, holding my hand, as he looked at my almost naked body just standing there in my black stockings and tiny black silk thong. His shirt was on the floor, his trousers around his ankles, and his big hard cock was straining in his boxer shorts.

I could see his huge dripping cock had made a big damp mark on one side of his boxers. I knelt in front of him and pulled his boxers down around his knees. His huge cock sprang out and hit me under the chin. Henry took hold of his cock and gently wiped the dripping head over my cheeks, around my chin, over my nose, across my forehead, and around my lips.

“There,” he said, looking down at me. “I have marked you as my very own baby girl. You are mine, Samantha. You don't know how long I have lusted after you and your sweet little body.”

Henry pointed his cock at my lips and pulled back the foreskin. Oh my god, it was long, thick, and hard as iron. He was shaven clean, too, with not a hair on his cock, balls, or, later I was to find out, his anus. I gripped his cock, but my fingers didn’t close around his cock. It was so thick. I ran my hand up and down his shaft. When I looked up into his eyes, I found only the fire and lust of a man.

With a smile on his face and his hand on my head, the command came. “Suck my cock, baby girl. Suck Daddy's cock.”

I opened my mouth as he pulled my head onto his huge throbbing cock. I lashed it with my tongue, licking up his pre-cum as it hung from the tip. I closed my mouth around his cock head, sucking hard and soft, bobbing my head up and down his throbbing length.

“Yes, yes, baby girl,” he said. “Take it all.”

His hand was now around the back of my head, pushing my head deeper onto his cock. I gagged as his cock passed my reflex point, then on and on deeper until my nose bumped his pubic bone. My tongue licked his balls as I pulled his scrotum this way and that, using my saliva to lubricate my fingers as if milking him.

Slowly he pulled me off his nine inches of cock by way of my ponytail in his fist. I looked up at him, my mouth open, my tongue licking the end of his cock.

Henry muttered. “You’re so beautiful, baby girl.”

“More,” I gasped. “More.”

“No,” he said. “I want to cum in that tight little pussy of yours first.”

Then with one movement, he picked me up in his arms and carried me upstairs to my matrimonial bed. He lay me on the bed and kissed my lips as he touched my breasts. Then he kissed my nipples, sucking and biting and pulling them with his teeth so my back arched.

“Yes, yes, Daddy.”

His hands and fingers were all over my body. “Remove your panties, Samantha,” he whispered as he kissed me. “Give them to me.”

I lifted my hips, pulled my tiny panties off, and handed them to him. He lifted them to his nose and took a large intake of breath, sniffing my sexual scent.

“Oh, fuck,” I moaned, quivering with excitement.

“Baby girl, you’re so naughty, and so wet your panties are soaking.” He took another big long sniff of my panty gusset, then looked into my eyes. “Did I cause that tonight, baby girl?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I gasped.

“I knew you wanted my big cock, baby girl. You wanted it at the party before Christmas, didn't you?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“You were teasing all those men while your husband watched.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Now you're naked with your legs wide apart, begging for my cock.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I pleaded. “Give it to me.”

“Not yet, baby girl,” he said. “I have to get you ready for the fucking of your life. I want to taste that sweet Spanish cunt.”

Henry lay on the bed and positioned my pussy over his head. As my head was presented to his cock, I sucked him as he lapped and sucked my clitty and licked deep inside my married pussy.

To my shame, I rubbed my cunt into his face and mouth and sucked his cock at the same time, until, with a moan, I had my first orgasm of the evening. Henry gripped my hips with his huge hands and sucked harder on my clitty. My orgasm was so strong I lay rolling my head from side to side, gasping for air as my orgasms burst over me one after the other.

I had never felt anything like it before. His tongue licked around my anus, pushing inside of me and wiggling around. I held on to the bed bars and screamed as another orgasm broke over my body.

Henry lifted me off his body and positioned me on my back. As I slowly came around from my orgasm, I felt his heavy breath on my lips. His big hands pushed my thighs wide open. He rubbed his cock head up and down my now red and swollen pussy lips and rubbed the tip of his cock around my sensitive clitty. Then, without warning, his fat cock head pushed past my labia and lodged itself into the opening of my pussy.

Oh my god, it was huge! Henry pushed my legs up to my breasts as he worked his cock into my tight little pussy. Slowly he moved his cock in and out, round and round, and deeper and deeper. I held my legs wide open, lifted my hips to meet his thrusts, and watched his huge fat cock slip into my tight little cunt inch by inch.

From time to time, Henry would stop, pull out, and push back into me, grunting about how tight I was. Asking me if I was still a virgin.

“Oh, Henry,” I moaned. “It's huge.” Not all men have nine inches of cock, with six inches of girth.

“So your husband has a little cock?”

“Yes, Daddy. He does.”

Henry's cock slipped deeper and deeper. “Fuck me with that cock, please,” I begged. “Get it all into me. I want to know. I need to know how it feels to be stretched and filled utterly.”

At that moment, I felt Henry's cock head bump into my cervix. His enormous heavy balls slapped and rested on my wet ass hole.

“Oh, Daddy,” I whimpered. “Yes. Yes. Fuck me with your huge cock.”

Henry pulled his cock out of my pussy and thrust it back into my womb, bumping my cervix. Never before had my cunt felt so filled and stretched as at that moment. My pussy throbbed, pulsed, and gripped at Henry's cock as he pulled it out and pushed it hard back into me.

I was all most out of my mind, talking to Henry, jabbering away in Spanish, as I slowly gave up and accepted that Henry's cock owned my cunt and mind. I felt alive for the first time in my life. I was being FUCKED, not made love to.

My cunt made such sounds as he thrust in and out. When he pulled out, my poor dripping pussy was open, sucking in the air like a cavern filling. Then as he thrust back in, my cunt pushed out the air. My slick juices were foaming around his cock as he fucked my pussy hard and fast. I begged him to fuck me harder, to breed me, to fill me with his seed.

I dropped my legs and wrapped them around his back, trying to pull Henry even deeper inside of me. As he ground his cock into my cunt and clitty, I hung on to him for dear life, sobbing and begging for more. His big, heavy balls slapped and smacked my wet ass hole just like a drum beat.

When it happened, my orgasm just exploded, crushing my body and soul. It was like waves of the ocean crashing over a beach, with each wave rolling over me bigger than the last. My body spasmed, squirting my love juice over his cock and balls. I screamed out in pure joy. Bright lights exploded in front of my eyes like fireworks going off all around me. I was coming like an express train, over and over. My body convulsed as my pussy gripped and squeezed his enormous cock.

Henry groaned that I was squeezing the very life out of his cock, but he kept hammering away. Then suddenly, my alpha male gave a tremendous roar and came, filling my womb with his thick white seed. I could feel him inside of me, spurting jets of hot seed out of his throbbing pulsing cock, flooding my cervix. Never had I felt anything like it before.

I screamed again as yet another orgasm ripped through and over my body. I could hear myself talking and jabbering out of my mind.

“Daddy, fuck me,” I said. “Don't ever stop fucking my cunt. It’s yours to do with as you wish. I'll do anything you want, only please don't stop fucking me. I love your cock. I love you, Daddy.”

I must have blacked out for a short time. When I came around I was breathing like a well-run racing horse gasping for air. My body still quivered and shivered with the orgasms, only little ones now, that still washed over me. Every time Henry's cock moved, I had another tiny orgasm. My whole body was covered in sweat, and my head was swimming. Then I felt Henry’s cock gradually slip out my cunt with a loud plop.

“Oh, Henry,” I cried. “It’s beautiful. I loved it.”

Henry kissed my lips. “Welcome back, my darling. Oh my, did you orgasm? Never before has a woman squirted or passed out on my cock.”

“It was wonderful, Daddy.”

“No, you’re wonderful, baby girl.”

Henry rolled away. My hand went to my poor used cunt. I was still wide open and running with Henry's seed and my cum juices. Holding my hand to my pussy, I dashed for the bathroom.

Henry yelled out. "It's a pity John's not here. He could clean up that mess with his mouth and tongue.”

“Don't be nasty about John, Henry. You just fucked his wife.”

“No, I fucked his horny wife silly.”

“But, yes, it's true. I could do with John's educated tongue right now.”

“Did someone call my name?” It was my husband John!

“John?” I said, startled. “What are you doing here? You’re home. I thought you were with David and Tina.”

“Not a chance of it,” he said. “And miss my wife being well and truly fucked like that?”

“How long have you been home?”

“Long enough, sweetheart. Long enough to have seen and heard everything.”

Henry sat up in bed. I kissed John and got on the bed next to Henry, and stroked his cock and heavy balls.

“Hi, John,” said Henry. “Your plan worked. She’s one hot wife now.”

“Well, babe,” I said. “Are you going to get undressed and join us?”

John smiled. “I thought you'd never ask, darling.”

I lay next to Henry, kissing his wet dripping cock and licking up the last remaining drops of seed oozing out. My husband ripped off his clothing, and his little five-inch cock, dribbling with pre-cum, sprang out of his wet underpants.

John joined me on our bed as I sucked on Henry's massive limp cock. “Make room, Sammy,” he said. “I thought that was my job?”

“Yes, that's right. So it is.” I moved aside and watched as my husband knelt on our mattress, took hold of Henry’s huge fat cock, and gently sucked that growing monster.

“By the way, sweetheart,” I said. “We have to get a few things straight. Henry is moving in tomorrow for a time. And he will be sleeping with me. You’ll sleep in the spare room. Your little cock just won't do anymore, my love. I want only big cocks from now on. I did warn you, when you started this game of yours, what would happen.”

John grinned at me like a schoolboy. “Yes, dear, you did.” I watched as my husband took Henry’s cock inch by inch in his mouth and then his throat.

“That's a good sissy boi,” Henry said. ”Suck Daddy's big cock. Can you taste your wife's squirted cunt juices on my cock? You can suck and clean my balls, too, while you're down there.”

My husband slowly licked clean Henry's cock. Then he gently sucked on Henry's heavy, wet balls. I watched in shock as John licked even lower, lifting and parting Henry’s legs wide open. His big balls covered my husband’s eyes as he licked and probed Henry's anus.

Henry laughed. “You know how to tongue fuck an asshole, sissy boi. I'm going to find a use for you, too, if my baby girl passes out again on my cock.”

“Oh, yes.” John mumbled.“Please, Daddy.”

I gently ran my fingers over John's tiny little cock and his tight little balls. His cock was throbbing and dribbling pre-cum over my fingers as he sucked clean my lover's huge cock balls and licked his anus.

“Isn't Henry's cock beautiful, my love,” I whispered in John's ear.

“Yes, Sammy. Yes.”

As John looked me right in the eye, he opened his mouth and swallowed Henry's throbbing cock.

I kissed Henry. ”You do want to move in with me, with us, Daddy?”

“Yes, baby girl. How could I say no? I have my sissy boi and the best fuck I have ever had. You are both mine now. I own you both. My baby girl and my sissy boi.”

Henry moaned. “Damn. He sucks as good as you, baby girl. I wonder if his pussy is as tight as yours?”

I kissed Henry. “I suppose we’ll find out later, Daddy. The night is still young.”

Published 
Written by Spanishmum69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments