Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Magicians Assistant - The Beginning

33
6 Comments 6
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Karl and Tyler had been friends since elementary school, that's when the magic bug bit Karl and he spent all his hard-earned allowance on magic tricks. He had the knack for performing and a great stage presence and despite his young age was always asked to perform at parties.

His longtime buddy Tyler was always at his side. He helped with the loading and setup and was used to critique his latest illusion. It was in junior high that they were introduced to woodworking where they both excelled at it. By the time they graduated they had built a dozen stage illusions.

Stage magic was enjoying a resurgence in popularity and Karl spent almost every weekend performing. The money was good and Tyler was given his fair share for all his work. Between his day job and his performances, he had enough money to afford a small box truck that was used to carry his equipment. A modest building was located and leased for a decent price to store his equipment, park his truck, and build new illusions.

Then right in the middle of his beginning to reap the benefits of his years of practicing he was suddenly faced with a serious problem, finding a new assistant. His girlfriend Wendy had filled that role quite well but according to her, she had grown tired of the men gawking at her and trying to look up her tiny skirt as she moved around on stage.

Tyler found his friend in a highly agitated state when he arrived so he questioned him.

"Wow, that sucks," Tyler commented.

"Tell me about it. I guess I'll have to hold tryouts and hope for the best. I mean we are a college town so there I should be able to locate some little hottie that wants or needs a part-time job."

Tyler returned to his tiny apartment and headed to the spare bedroom. Once the door was open one was led to believe that the room was so full of junk that entering would be a problem, it was an illusion. He slid aside the stack of boxes at the entrance that was all fastened together and a very clean bedroom was revealed.

Tyler began to remove his street clothes as he approached an old fashion makeup table and was naked by the time he took a seat and switched on the ring of lights around the mirror.

"So, you're finally going to reveal your secret to Karl?" a female voice inside his brain asked. "It's about time."

"It was not something that I had planned, but he needs an assistant that he can trust," he said out loud.

"Then take your time so you look your best," it said.

Tyler's secret was that he was a crossdresser, a serious one. He had first experimented with dressing in women's clothing while in his late teens and had become so enamored with it that he started to learn everything he could about makeup and making his body look female. As the years passed his skill increased and soon he was one hundred percent passable in any light.

He had not gone out in public or frequented any clubs that accept and cater to this lifestyle because he feared detection even though he was undetectable. The female voice he heard arrived the first time he got fully dressed and made up and it seemed to guide him.

Tyler's full-time job paid him well and along with the money Karl paid him he was able to order clothing and makeup online and had amassed a small collection of wigs, skirts, nighties, nylons, pantyhose, and blouses. Two hours later he donned a long black wig and then fastened a black silk and lace bra around his chest and inserted the padding into the empty cups that caused his chest to become noticeable.

He gently slid on a pair of shiny black pantyhose and then stepped into a tight miniskirt and knee-high boots and double-checked his appearance in the full-length mirror.

"You're beautiful," the female voice in his head commented. "Now call him."

Tyler picked up his cellphone and called Karl, the phone was answered on the second right.

"I'm sending a girl over that I'd like you to consider," he told his friend. "Her car is in the shop so I'm loaning her mine for the interview."

"I'll be on the lookout," his friend responded.

Karl stepped outside the building when he saw Tyler's car pull into the lot and his jaw dropped when the stunning brunette exited the vehicle and approached.

Now Tyler was concerned that his voice would give him away, but the female that resided in his brain assured him that she would help. Introductions were made and Tyler's voice seemed to have changed in the few steps he took to reach the door, it sounded female.

Karl held the door open and invited her inside.

"Walk slower cause he's checking out your butt," the voice inside his head said.

Karl directed her to his office where they took seats on opposite sides of his desk. Karl discussed what was expected of her and made sure that she had no objections to the tiny costume he had picked out. Then he voiced his concerns about her revealing the secrets to the tricks and illusions to family and friends.

"I know how to keep a secret," the attractive brunette responded.

"Really?" Karl responded.

"Yes, really. I mean you never knew anything about this," the female responded in Tyler's voice.

Karl's jaw dropped as he realized that this sexy creature before him was his longtime buddy.

MODELNATA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MODELNATA

"Tyler, is that you?" he asked.

"In the flesh. So what do you think?" Tyler asked.

"And they call me a magician. Tyler this is unbelievable," Karl responded.

"My name is Candice when I'm dressed up," his friend responded.

Karl was overjoyed as no training was required. Tyler knew how all the illusions worked so all they had to work on was how a real female assistant moved on stage. In the weeks that followed Karl found himself checking out Candice's legs and butt as she moved around him on his practice stage.

Tyler felt his friend's eyes on his female self and for reasons unknown it excited him. Karl taught him all the rules that a female assistant needed to know and Tyler learned them well.

"He wants you," his unseen friend said one night as Tyler was heading home informed him but he ignored it.

Finally, the first show of the holiday season arrived and backstage Tyler found himself very nervous.

"Will you relax," his friend stated. "You look gorgeous and if I couldn't tell you were a male neither will they."

The show was a thundering success. Candice/ Tyler moved across the stage with effortless elegance and Karl picked up two more bookings along with fielding dozens of questions concerning his assistant's marital status when the show ended. He then disappeared backstage and helped his buddy finish packing up the show.

"What did I tell you? You were perfect," Karl said as they drove back to his building and backed the truck inside.

Done with the unloading Candice headed to the backroom that was a makeshift dressing room where she would remove her costume and don her street clothes for the drive home. She had just started to remove her jacket when the mirror showed Karl approaching her from behind, he was soon snug up against her back and she felt his hard shaft pressing against his butt.

"I forgot to tell you another rule of the show," he said in a soft voice.

"What's that?" she replied with her heart beginning to beat harder.

"The magician gets to fuck his assistant after the show," he replied.

"It's about time," the inner female said in a clear voice. "Now give him what you also want."

Candice took a step forward and then turned to face him before she removed her jacket and tossed it aside, it seemed that his inner female was guiding his moves. Tyler's personality vanished and now only Candice remained.

"Do it slowly and give him a good look," the inner voice continued.

So Candice slowly ran her hands down over her firm fake tits until they reached her waist. She then turned her back to him and began to slowly pull down her fishnets and tap pants until her firm ass was revealed as Karl watched wide-eyed at the show. He had seen plenty of naked females and Candice's ass was as firm and any he had seen.

Karl then stripped off his tux and boxers and was soon standing there with his firm cock jumping to each heartbeat. Tyler was surprised that his cock was also getting hard.

"Now, baby, bend at the waist to grant him access," the voice ordered.

Tyler bent at the waist and placed his hands on the table to support himself.

"Invite him in," the voice ordered.

"It's all yours," Tyler said in Candice's voice as she gently swayed her hips.

She watched as Karl grabbed a bottle of baby oil and covered his rigid cock with the slippery liquid. Candice moaned when his gentle fingers applied the same oil to his anus, he was nervous and excited at the same time.

"Oh yeah, that's it, lube us up good," the female voice inside his head said in a sultry voice.

Candice felt one of Karl's hands on her waist while the other took hold of his hard cock and directed it toward her virgin pucker.

"Are you ready?" he asked softly.

"Yes, fuck me," Candice responded in a soft voice.

As Karl pushed his way past the ring of muscle the female in Tyler's brain moaned which caused Tyler to moan even louder than he had planned to in Candice's voice. He felt a combination of pain and pleasure as the magician pushed himself inside her.

Once fully inserted Karl placed the other hand on Candice's waist and began a gentle in and out motion. Candice found herself moaning with each thrush and she became aware that her cock was also rock hard and beginning to leak precum.

She allowed one of her gloved hands to leave the table and encircle her rock-hard manhood where she began to gently masturbate while Karl continued his gentle ride, they soon lost track of time.

"Candice, I'm going to cum," Karl announced after a goodly amount of time.

"Fuck me, Karl. Fuck me harder," Tyler begged in Candice's voice.

Karl increased the speed of his thrusts as Candice increased the speed of her hand on his cock. Then with gritted teeth and a low grunt Karl emptied his load into Candice's butt. A second later Candice issued a small moan and lost her load on the tabletop.

Karl withdrew his now shrinking cock and Candice pulled up her tap pants and fishnets before they both slumped to the carpeted floor and held each other.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments