Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lake House - Part Two

"It Gets Complicated"

64
16 Comments 16
1.8k Views 1.8k
5.5k words 5.5k words

I awoke Sunday morning in my pink nightie. I thought about how much had happened in the previous two days. I was now Jim’s girlfriend. I had sucked off four men and swallowed a quart of semen. I became aroused. I only had to play with my clit for a minute before I started cumming. I caught most of it and fed it to myself. I looked forward to sucking Jim’s huge dick. “You better get dressed, girl,” I said out loud.

I did my makeup, donned my wig, and picked out a black pleated skirt to go with a pink ribbed sweater. I slipped on a pair of pink strappy sandals, and called Jim. ”Ready for coffee, Hon?”

Jim had just awakened and said he couldn’t wait to see me.

I let myself in and went to his bedroom. “Good morning, beautiful. What a cute outfit.”

I handed him a cup of coffee and a newspaper that I had delivered on Sundays. “Thanks, Honey.”

“I think I’ll read the paper. Take care of me while I do, won’t you?”

“Of course.”

“I don’t think I could find a better girlfriend.”

Jim sipped his coffee and read the paper, virtually ignoring me while I began licking his big dick. He quickly was fully erect. I climbed on the bed and positioned myself between his legs. I bobbed on his huge member as he paged through the news. I was proud that I was getting more of it deeper into my mouth. I found it strangely erotic that he was reading the newspaper, ignoring me, while I pleased him. As I sucked harder, Jim casually folded the paper and set it aside. He gently placed both hands on each side of my head, holding it so I couldn’t move. He then slowly began pushing his cock upward, deeper into my mouth. His pace quickened, using my mouth as his fuck-hole. I sucked hard. With a few more thrusts, he began to fill my mouth. Despite the fact that he had filled my mouth the night before, he filled it again. I tried to swallow, but much of it oozed out, running down his huge testicles. Finally, he finished and released my head.

“Sharon, you are the best. I see you didn’t get to swallow all of it. Better lick it off my balls.”

I dutifully did as told, making sure I got every drop.

“I’m afraid you’ll have to wait until next Friday for another mouthful. I’ve got to get back to my house. I’ve got a realtor coming over. I’m thinking of selling it and moving here.”

“Oh, really?” I responded.

“Yes. I don’t need two places, and I can do my work from here. And since I have a girlfriend here, it makes sense.”

“Aw, aren’t you sweet?”

“I’ll see you next Friday. I’m sure I’ll be real horny by then.”

“I’ll be ready,” I smiled.

Jim left. Rita said I could come home Monday morning. Suddenly, it wasn’t enough to just dress and be feminine. I had Sean’s cell number. “What have I got to lose,” I thought.

I messaged him. “Hey, Sean. It’s Sharon. I’m free for the rest of the day if you can get away. And Jim has gone back home.”

Sean messaged me back. “Perfect timing. My wife is going to visit her sister. I can be there in an hour.”

I wondered whether I should disclose to Sean that I was a crossdresser, given that he believed I was a female. “I’ll play it by ear,” I thought to myself.

Sean arrived. He was carrying a gym bag and was nervous. I greeted him with a kiss on the lips.

“Sean, I know you’re nervous. Please, just relax. I assume you have your girl things in your bag. Why don’t you get dressed? If you need help, let me know.”

Sean went to the bath. After about fifteen minutes, he opened the door slightly and called out, “Sharon, could you come and help me with my makeup?”

As I entered, I observed Sean in a darling A-Line, burgundy dress. He had on hose and clearly was wearing a bra. He had on a blond medium-length wig.

“Not bad, girl,” I complimented.

Sean looked embarrassed. “You really think so?”

“Yes. You look lovely. Now, let’s do your makeup.”

I sat and carefully applied Sean’s makeup. “There you go. You really make a very pretty girl. Look at yourself in the mirror.”

Sean stood and turned to the mirror. “Oh, Sharon! Thank you. I love it!”

“You make a beautiful woman. Quite passable,” I said.

“Really, Sharon? You think I pass?”

“Definitely. I know what I’m talking about.” I smiled.

“So what’s your femme name?” I inquired.

“Gee, I hadn’t thought of that. How about you pick one for me, Sharon?”

“Okay, I think you look like a Vanessa. Do you like that?”

“I love it.”

“Well, Vanessa, what should we do now?”

“Could you help me act more feminine?”

For the next hour, we worked on Vanessa’s mannerisms, and the way she walked, talked, and crossed her legs.

“Oh, thank you, Sharon. You’ve made me feel like a woman. I love it. Now, if only I could do what I told you my fantasy was.”

“I can see you’re excited, Vanessa,” I said, staring down at her dress. She was clearly aroused.

“Oh, I know. I’m so hard.”

“Would you like me to take care of that, Vanessa?”

“Oh, Sharon. That would be wonderful. But, what about you?”

I smiled. “Well, Vanessa, I’ve got a little surprise for you.”

With one hand I pulled up my skirt. With the other, I pulled down the gaff I was wearing. Out popped my concealed erection.

She just stared for a moment.

“Oh my god! Sharon, you have a cock!”

“Yes, dear. Do you like it?”

“This is amazing. I love it. May I touch it?”

“Of course.”

Vanessa moved close and reached down and grabbed my throbbing cock. I gripped hers and we kissed. We continued kissing while stroking each other.

“Oh, Sharon, this is wonderful. May I suck you? You know it’s my dream”

“Of course, girl. It’s all yours.”

Vanessa dropped to her knees and immediately took me into her mouth. She sucked furiously.

“Vanessa, take your time. Enjoy your first blow-job.”

She slowed down. Taking as much of my stiff cock in as she could. For the first time, she was awfully good.

“I’m going to cum, honey,” I warned.

She sucked harder. I erupted in her mouth. She kept sucking. I kept cumming. I finished and she pulled back, swallowing my load. She looked up with a big smile. “Oh, Sharon, thank you. That was wonderful.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. You’re very good. Now let me do you.”

We changed positions and I took her big mushroom head into my mouth. She was so aroused and it didn’t take her long before she exploded in my mouth.

I stood and we kissed, sharing the mouthful of her semen.

“Our lipstick is a mess. Let’s go freshen up.”

We both put on fresh lipstick and returned to the living room.

I told her how I was a long-time crossdresser, but that my wife didn’t accept it. I told her how Jim had caught me dressed and how that led to my becoming his girlfriend. I explained how he threatened to tell my wife.

“But I really like being his girlfriend. By the way, he has a huge cock. You’d love sucking it.”

“Do you think Jim would like Vanessa? We’ve been friends for a long time, and he has no idea that I’m a crossdresser.”

“Jim likes me. So, he might like having two CD girlfriends. He seems to have an unlimited supply of cum.”

We both laughed.

Meanwhile….

Hearing the doorbell, Jim rose to open the front door.

“Hi, Rita. It’s so nice of you to drive up and give me some help selling my house.”

“Jim, it’s my pleasure. It’s so nice to see you. You’re looking handsome as ever.”

“And you are looking spectacular.”

It was no accident. Rita is a beautiful redhead. She was wearing a tight red sweater, with buttons up the front. It was complimented by a form fitting black pencil skirt. Although she had full breasts, she wasn’t wearing a bra. Four-inch pumps finished the look.

Rita gave Jim a hug, pressing her breasts against his muscular chest. She went to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he turned his head slightly and their lips brushed.

They both smiled.

After a pause, Rita spoke. “So, I understand Sam helped you out this weekend.”

“Yes, he’s quite good at a few things. He’s a sweet guy.”

“Sweet is an accurate description I guess,” Rita replied. “He’s not exactly Mr. Macho.”

“Oh, be nice, Rita. He’s shown me he has many talents. He was fun at our poker gathering. All the guys really liked him.”

Rita thought that was interesting. “How appropriate that a bunch of men liked him,” she thought.

“Why don’t you show me around and I’ll give you my opinion.”

Jim guided Rita around his house. It didn’t seem like an accident that Rita kept brushing against him. They finished with the master bedroom.

“It’s a very nice house, Jim. There are a number of things that need to be done though. And we need to do some de-cluttering. I’ll make a list for you. I can certainly help. I think it would be a good idea to meet regularly until the house is sold.” She smiled.

“That’s really nice of you, Rita. Can I pay you, or do something to show you my appreciation?”

“Oh God, Jim. You don’t have to pay me. But…”

“But what, Rita?”

“Well, you could show me your appreciation.” Rita smiled.

Jim turned and took her head in his hands. He kissed her deeply. The kiss quickly became passionate. Their hands roamed.

Jim grabbed Rita’s smooth, round ass as he pressed his body against hers. She could feel his considerable hardness against her. Jim pushed her backward, and they fell onto his bed.

Jim unbuttoned her sweater, exposing her luscious breasts. Jim stood up and pulled down his pants, along with his boxers. His huge rod pointed at her.

“Oh my,” Rita smiled. She moved to the edge of the bed, looking up at him. She began licking the massive head. She took it into her mouth. Jim grabbed his cell phone and snapped a photo of her sucking his cock.

“Jim, don’t show that to anyone.” She smiled.

He grabbed the sides of her head and began fucking her face. Rita could only take in a few inches before she gagged. He kept shoving it in. She was trying, but she simply couldn’t take much without gagging.

Jim thought, “Hmm. If she only knew her husband gives a better blow-job.”

Jim pulled his cock out of her mouth. “Rita, take your clothes off. Let me put my big dick where you want it.”

Without a word, Rita stood and pulled off her sweater. She stepped out of her skirt and pulled off her lace panties. Jim pushed her back on the bed. She looked up at him, smiled, and spread her legs.

“You want my big cock, don’t you Rita?”

“Yes, Jim. Fuck me!”

“You need a real man, don’t you? Tell me”

“Oh yes, Jim. I need a real man. I want your big cock in my wet cunt. Fuck me hard.”

Jim shoved his big, thick erection into her dripping wet hole. Rita let out a soft scream.

Jim pumped his cock hard. Her legs were up in the air. “Oh, Jim. I’m your slut. Fuck me good.”

They continued for five minutes. “Here it comes, Rita.”

Jim shoved his rock-hard cock deep into her as he released. Four more thrusts and he fell off her.

They lay silently for a few minutes.

“Oh, Jim. Thanks. I needed that.” She smiled.

“Doesn’t Sam fulfill your needs, Rita.”

Rita laughed. “If you only knew.”

Jim thought, “If she only knew.” He smiled.

They got dressed. “I better get back. It’s a bit of a drive.”

“Rita, perhaps you could work on that list, and bring it to me next week? I’d be happy to, shall we say, show my appreciation again.”

Rita smiled and gave him a big kiss. I think regular Sunday consults might be a good idea.”

“Sounds good. I’ll see you next Sunday.”

Back at the house….

“So, Vanessa, why don’t we go out to a bar?”

“You mean dressed like this?”

“Yes. You are definitely passable. Come on. It’ll be fun.”

We headed for a bar a few miles away. When we entered, all the men turned and smiled. We were clearly the best-looking women there. We took seats at the end of the bar.

Two good-looking guys came over and bought us drinks. We flirted with them for a while. They wanted to take us to dinner, but after a trip to the Ladies’ Room with Vanessa, it was clear she was getting nervous. We excused ourselves and headed back to my place.

“Vanessa. Did you enjoy being out as a woman?”

“Oh god, Sharon. This has been incredible. Everything I wanted it to be. Thank you.”

We kissed. “Can I suck you again, Sharon?”

“Oh, of course. But only if I get to do you.”

We both let out sissy giggles.

She knelt and sucked me and then I returned the favor.

Vanessa reluctantly returned to Sean. “I hope we can do this again soon,” Sean said. “I just don’t know if I’m ready to let Jim know. I know he’s planning another poker party next weekend. I assume you’ll be lucky enough to suck everyone.”

“I don’t really have a choice. But I do like it. Too bad you can’t join in.”

“By the way, I think he invited another friend. Looks like the word got out. Dave and Pat both said you gave them the best blow job they had ever had. I agree.”

I returned home on Monday but didn’t see Rita until dinner. I asked her how her weekend was and she smiled. “Oh, things went well. I should have probably told you, I met with Jim on Sunday. He asked me to consult with him. You know, he’s selling his house?”

“Oh, that’s interesting. Yes, he mentioned that and that he was meeting with a realtor. I didn’t know it was you, though.”

I thought to myself. “This is weird. But he does know her.”

Rita explained that she was just consulting, but it would probably take a few meetings. She asked how my weekend was.

“I had a nice weekend. The poker game was fun.” I smiled at the memory.

“Yes, Jim said all the guys liked you. That’s great.”

“Yeah, it was fun. Looks like another game this weekend.”

Rita smiled. “That’s great for you. It’s good for you to hang out with some men.”

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

“I guess you’re right, Rita. I’m surprised how much the guys like me.”

“What a curious coincidence that you’ve befriended Jim, and he’s retained me as a consultant,” Rita noted.

“Yes, but he is a nice guy,” I replied. “How long will you be consulting with him?” I asked.

“Probably until his house is sold. I’ll probably just meet with him weekly. There may be an occasional phone call.” Rita smiled.

“Oh goodness,” I thought. “I bet he’s already planning when to call her.”

“Is he paying you?” I inquired.

“Oh, yes. He’s very appreciative of my expertise. He already gave me a sizable advance,” she said with a big smile.

The week passed. Rita seemed happier and more friendly than usual. I was getting ready to travel to the lake house on Friday. She gave me a peck on the cheek and told me to enjoy my new friends. “Tell Jim I said hello and that I told you about our consulting agreement. I don’t want him to think we’re doing something without telling you.”

When I arrived at the house, Jim hadn’t arrived yet. I slipped into a cute lavender dress, did my makeup, and slipped on a pair of pumps.

As I finished, I received a text from Jim. “Hi, Sharon. I’ll be there in an hour. By the way, I haven’t cum since last Sunday :o)”

It occurred to me that that was the day he met with Rita. But I had also blown him that day.“ Just a coincidence,” I thought.

Jim arrived and didn’t even go to his place first. He came in, gave me a kiss, and told me to get him a beer. He took a seat and opened his pants. Without saying anything, I knelt before him as he took out his huge cock. I smiled and took it into my waiting mouth.

“Good girl. You know your role.”

It didn’t take long before he let loose a massive amount of warm, salty juice. I dutifully swallowed it.

I looked up. “Nice to see you, Jim.”

“I’m sorry, Sharon. But I needed that. How are you?”

“I’m great. You know how much I like doing that.”

“I know. By the way, there will be another guy at the game tomorrow. He’s a friend of mine. So you’ll be doing him, too.”

“Gee, Jim. You’re going to wear me out.” I smiled.

“I know you’ll love it. You’re the sweetest little cock-sucker around.”

“Let’s go out to dinner. I’m hungry,” Jim suggested.

We went to a nearby restaurant and had a very nice dinner. Jim treated me like a lady.

During dinner, I mentioned that Rita had told me about their consulting agreement.

“That’s good. I wouldn’t want you to find out I’m seeing your wife before one of us told you.”

“That’s an odd way to put it,” I thought. “She said you’re compensating her well. That’s nice of you.”

“Of course. She’s very good at what she does. It’s the least I can do.” Jim smiled.

When we returned, Jim invited me in. “Oh goodness,” I thought. “Is he ready for another one already?”

He gave me a glass of wine. “Sharon, do you think you can take my cock?”

“Well, Jim. I already have blown you numerous times, including tonight. So, yes, silly.”

“I mean in your pussy. I want to fuck you.”

“Oh,” was all I said. I should have known.

“I don’t know, Jim. I’ve never done that. And you’re so big.”

“Sharon, I know you want it. I think of you as a woman, and that’s what I do to my woman. I’ll be gentle.”

“I don’t think so, Jim”

“Now, Sharon. We don’t want Rita seeing the pic I just took of you sucking my cock, do we?”

I was apprehensive, but I had been thinking about it. “Okay. But be gentle.”

Jim took me to his bedroom and had me get on all fours. He lifted my skirt and pulled my panties down, exposing an erection.

“I see you’re excited.”

He got out a tube of KY and swabbed my asshole and his raging hard-on.

He got behind me and softly nudged his big head in. He pulled back.

“Tell me if it hurts and I’ll stop for a minute.”

The process took a while. It was painful, but he was suddenly in me. He took his time. After a few thrusts, I started to like it.

“Oh, Sharon. This feels great. Are you enjoying me taking your virginity?”

“Yes, Jim. I’m your slut. Fuck me good.”

Jim smiled. “Amazing. That’s the same thing your wife said.”

“What?” I said as his cock was sliding in and out of my ass.

“Just kidding.”

“Oh, okay.” Was he? I wouldn’t blame her, I thought.

“Jim, honey?”

“Yes, my slut?”

“May I masturbate while you fuck me?”

“Sure. Stroke that little girl clit. Have fun. I am.”

I reached down and stroked my clit.

Jim banged my ass for a good fifteen minutes. Then he sped up, thrusting his huge rod deep into my pussy. He let out a loud grunt, and I felt my hole start to fill with warm liquid.

I stroked hard and shot a load.

“Well, Sharon, I have to say, you are a great fuck.”

“Thanks, Jim. I imagine that won’t be the last one.” I smiled.

“Of course not. But, I do love your mouth too.”

“I need some sleep. Clean up the cum that dripped out of my ass, and the cum you left. Come over tomorrow morning. Bring me coffee and a paper. And I’ll probably need a blow-job. Okay?”

“Yes, dear,” was all I said. I was enjoying being his submissive slut.

The next day went pretty much as the prior Saturday. I gave Jim his morning blow job, and another before the guys arrived. The men took turns on the patio. They were all so nice and told me how much they appreciated getting a good blow job. The new guy, Frank, was very nice, handsome, single, and had a nice nine-inch cock.

“Sharon, if Jim breaks up with you, I’m available. Heck, if he’s not around, I’m available,” Frank whispered after I finished. He gave me a kiss and handed me a note with his cell number.

Sean was last. He asked if I was available the next day. I told him it depended on Jim. “But I think he’s leaving early. He’s meeting with a consultant. Have you thought about telling him?” I asked.

“Yes, but I’m just not ready. I’m sorry. I wish I could suck you.”

“Maybe tomorrow, Vanessa.” I smiled. I sucked Sean, and I was finished for the evening.

On Sunday morning, Jim told me to come over a little later. When I arrived, he was getting ready to leave.

“As you know Sharon, I’m meeting Rita today. Before I go, why don’t you use your sweet little mouth on me? You wouldn’t want me getting a big erection when I meet your wife.” Jim laughed. I laughed nervously.

Jim pulled down his pants and sat back in his favorite chair. I got on my knees and began sucking. Jim took out his phone. I knew what was coming.

“You just keep sucking, Sharon.”

He hit a speed dial button. “Yes, hi Rita. Are we still on?”

Jim seemed to get particularly hard as he talked to my wife while my lips ran up and down his cock.

“Yes, I’m looking forward to seeing you too.”

Jim looked down at me and smiled. He mouthed, “Suck on my balls.”

I took his big testicles in my mouth as I stroked his cock.

“Oh, so you’ve got a lot to talk about? Good. I assume this might require a double payment.”

She said something. I went back to sucking his rod. “No problem. You’re worth it. I’d even pay you three times as much.” He laughed.

Jim whispered, “speed up.”

I did. “Yes, Rita. Sure, tell me what you need.”

Jim jammed his cock upward, almost gagging me. “Oh, sure. I can do that.”

As he said that, I felt a large spurt of cum strike the back of my throat. “Oh yes, Rita. I’ll be happy to.” Two more shots of jizz oozed into my mouth.

“Okay. I’m just finishing up.” Another spurt. “I’ll see you in an hour or so.”

Jim hung up as he gave me one last shot.

“Oh, Sharon. That was fantastic. Such a turn-on.”

I looked up as his dick slid out of my mouth. “What was that all about?” I asked.

“Oh, just talking about what we need to do. I just love talking to your wife while you suck my cock. It was great that I came while she was on the phone. So erotic. I want to do that every week. Okay?

“If you want,” I said meekly. I was his captive slut. But I really didn’t mind.

Monday at dinner, Rita was happier than I had seen her in a long time. She asked how my weekend was.

“It was good. Went out to dinner with Jim. Had fun at the poker game. How about you?

“I had a bunch of showings Saturday. I think two will sell. I met with Jim again. We had a lot to go over. He really does need my help. But he’s very nice, and he is very generous. It’s working out well.”

“That’s great, Rita. I’m glad things are going well. Are you meeting with Jim again on Sunday?”

“I think so. He really has needs, and he appreciates me taking care of those needs. And, to be honest, he’s fun. You know that.”

“Yes, I do.” I thought, “he certainly is fun, and does have needs.”

We looked at each other as if both wanted to say something. But, we just smiled at each other.

That week, Rita was very pleasant. We went out to dinner. She just seemed satisfied with her life.

The weekend arrived. I was excited. Rita also seemed excited. She told me to have fun as I left.

I arrived and immediately dressed. It was warm and I put on a light blue flower-print sun dress. I had a glass of wine. When Jim anrrived, he told me how pretty the dress was, and pulled down his pants. I did my thing and swallowed what was always a huge load of cum.

On Saturday, Jim told me he had a plan. He told me if I went along with it, he’d take me to a local very expensive restaurant. I was excited. “What’s the plan, Jim?”

“Okay, first you get dressed in a sexy short dress”

“No problem,” I smiled.

“Then I come over, we have some wine, and I start to fuck your tight pussy.”

“Okay. I was kind of expecting that.”

“Then, while I’m fucking you, I want you to call Rita and talk to her while I’m pounding your ass.”

“Oh, come on. Sucking you off while you talk to her isn’t enough?”

“No. This is already turning me on.”

“Then you tell her that I just came over. I ask you who you’re talking to, and you tell me it’s Rita. I tell you, I have a question, and you give me the phone. Sounds fun, doesn’t it?”

“Jim, this goes too far. I’m not doing it.”

“Now, now, Sharon. You know you’ll enjoy it. And I don’t think Rita is ready to see that pic of you sucking my cock.”

This was ridiculous, but what choice did I have? “What time should I expect you?” I asked demurely.

“Be ready at four.”

Jim arrived on time. I was wearing a tight black mini-dress.

“You look hot, girl. Get your phone and get on your knees”

I was resigned. Jim pulled down his pants. He stuck his hardening cock in my mouth. “Suck it for a minute. Get me nice and hard.”

He lubed his member and slowly started pushing it into my pussy. I let out a yelp, as he thrust it in completely. He fell into a rhythm, sliding it in and out. I admitted to myself that I did love getting fucked by him.

“Okay. Call Rita.”

He didn’t slow down at all. “What should I say?”

“Ask her if she is working late tomorrow. Tell her you’re thinking of staying until Monday. Be creative.”

I was on my elbows, holding the phone in one hand. I tapped her name.

“Hi, Rita.” Jim shoved his cock in hard. “Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you’re working late tomorrow.” Jim sped up. I almost dropped my phone.

“Oh, you are? Well, I was thinking of staying until Monday.” Jim was fucking me hard now.

“Hold on. Jim just came over. “Hi, Jim. I’m talking to Rita.”

“Rita, he wants to ask you a question.” He pushed his dick in hard as I handed him the phone.

“Hi, Rita. We’re still on tomorrow, right?” He was now fucking me really hard. “I just wanted to know if you wanted me to bring anything.”

“Oh, for sure. I’ll definitely have that for you. Okay, I’ve got to finish something up now. Here’s your, uh, husband.”

He put the phone back in my hand. He grabbed my hips and rammed his cock in over and over,

“Okay, yes Rita. I’m being, uh, good. No, I’m fine. Yeah, I know my voice is a little, uh, off.” Jim was grinding his stiff cock deep into me.

I felt a shot of cum. Then another. “Okay, uh, oh, see you Monday.” Another spurt. “Bye.” Another spurt.

“Oh gosh, that was fun,” Jim said. “Did you like it? Tell me you love me fucking you while you're talking to your wife.”

Did I admit that I did? ”Mmm, yes honey, I did. I loved having your big cock in my pussy while I talked to my wife.”

”Good girl.”

Jim took me out to a very romantic, very expensive dinner. An old friend came over, and he introduced me as his girlfriend, Sharon.

I realized that he had complete control of me. I suspected that the meetings with Rita were more than consultations. Jim was a real man, and maybe she needed that as much as I did. I decided to ask him. I also decided as long as he kept me as his girlfriend, I wouldn’t mind.

When we got back, we had a nightcap. I told him what a nice time I had and asked if he needed anything.

“Yes, you can blow me.” He sat in his usual chair and pulled his pants down.

I went to work. Then I stopped and looked up.

“Jim, can I ask you something?”

“Of course.”

“When you meet with Rita, is it more than real estate?”

Jim looked a little surprised. Then he smiled. “Why don’t you finish, and we’ll talk about it.”

I sucked him hard. Was I turned on that the cock I was voraciously mouthing may have also been in my wife’s mouth? I sucked harder. Jim erupted in my mouth.

He looked at me. “Listen, Sharon. As you know, women have needs. I truly enjoy treating you as a woman. But it turns out Rita has needs, too. Remember when I said your wife said the same thing when you said you’re my slut and fuck me hard? Well, she did. But, I don’t want this to change anything between us.”

I stared at him. “So you’ve fucked my wife?

“I’m afraid so. She’s a really good fuck. But, you give a much better blow-job.”

“Gee, thanks.” He took out his phone and showed me a photo of Rita with his cock in her mouth.

“See. She can barely get much of it in. You’re way better.”

Oh god. I realized I was completely turned on seeing Rita with the same dick I just sucked in her mouth. I couldn’t believe I was getting hard.

“Sharon, you told me Rita has been really happy lately, and that your relationship has improved. So, she’s happy, and you’re happy. This is working for all of us. Let’s just keep this the way it is. And, of course, I won’t tell Rita. Okay?”

What choice did I have? Rita was happy. I got to be Jim’s girlfriend.

“Yes, Jim. It’s okay.”

”Wonderful. Okay, I need to get going. I need to do, I mean, see, my real estate consultant.”

He laughed. I giggled like the sissy girl I was.

As he left, he said, “Think about a reason to call Rita next week while I’m fucking you. I absolutely love that.”

“I’ll work on it. Have fun.”

He left to go fuck my wife.

I picked up my phone and called Frank.

Published 
Written by RachelTG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments