Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tennis, Anyone? Part Three

"Kerri's adventures continue with the tennis team"

39
5 Comments 5
2.8k Views 2.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"Kerri's fun continues. Please read the first two chapters to find out how we got here. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I love your comments and suggestions on where to go next."

I woke up, it took me a minute to remember where I was. Sarah’s arm was draped over me. It felt good, but I had to pee. I slid out of bed, trying not to wake her. As I peed, my butt felt sore, and a little weird. I rubbed my butt and felt the end of the plug. I had almost forgotten about Sarah sticking it in me before we went to sleep. Looking in the mirror, my makeup was a mess, and my hair was all disheveled. I finished in the bathroom and went in search of my phone.

When I found my phone, I saw there were ten messages. It was a team group text; James was inviting us all to dinner, his treat. The rest of the texts were everyone else responding, including Sarah letting him know we would be there. James had said for everyone to meet at Dominic’s at Seven o’clock. I checked the time on my phone, it was already six.

I started to panic. “Sarah, wake up!”

Sarah rolled over. “What is it, babe?

“How can I go out to dinner with the team? The only clothes I have are sweaty gym clothes.”

“Oh shoot!” Sarah jumped out of bed. “My alarm didn’t go off. Don’t worry, I’m sure I have something here that will suit you. You can use the guest bath. I’ll get you something to wear, and leave it here on the bed. After your shower, dry off and get dressed. I’ll shower in here, then help you.”

“OK, I can change after I shower?” I did enjoy playing a girl, more than I ever would have expected. Going out in public would be entirely different. I went to the guest bath and showered. After, I used the makeup remover to clean my face, then grabbed the hair dryer. When I was done, I grabbed a robe off the back of the door. It was short, silky, and covered with flowers, but I put it on anyway.

When I returned to Sarah’s room, I noticed the clothes laid out on the bed for me. A short-pleated denim skirt, a white vest top, and a matching lacy, pale green bra and panty set. A pair of cowboy boots, the pussy panty, and the ‘slut’ plug completed the outfit. I turned dejected to see Sarah emerge from the bath, naked, drying her hair with a towel.

“I thought you said I could change back after I showered?”

“Baby, why would you want to change back?” She had crossed the room and was now pressing her naked body against mine. She began rubbing my dick with the palm of her hand. “I am having so much fun with you, Keri, I don’t want it to end just yet. Just go to dinner as Keri, when we get back, I will rock your world.” 

That was an offer I couldn’t refuse. We both got dressed, and she put my hair in pigtails. As she was doing my makeup, Sarah commented, “I hope you’re paying attention, you know I won’t always be there to do this for you.”

We finished getting ready, she handed me a purse. “This has everything a girl needs for a night out. Makeup, breath mints, gum, tampons, and of course condoms, a girl can never be too careful. Come on, babe, let’s go knock them dead.” With that, we headed out to the restaurant.

It was 7:20 by the time we walked into Dominic’s. We found them sitting at a large table in the back. “Sorry we’re late, Keri takes forever getting ready.” Sarah giggled. All three of the guys stood up and hugged both Sarah and me.

After Jimmy hugged me, he took my hands in his. “Keri, this is a pleasant surprise. I was expecting Jimmy, but this is even better.” We all found a seat and started discussing the day’s events.

Lisa then looked towards Sarah and me, and asked, “Did you guys have fun this afternoon?”

“You know we did, didn’t we, Keri?” Sarah didn’t wait for my response. “Keri got herself pegged and plugged, didn’t you, babe?”

I turned beat red. I felt like the whole bar was looking at me. Before I could say anything, Sarah said, “Why don’t you tell them which plug you chose.” She looked at me squirming in my chair. “Or, would you like me to tell the bar?”

When I summoned the courage to look up, she had a wicked grin on her face. Defeated, I looked down at the table and said, “Slut.” It barely came out of my mouth.

Sarah spoke up immediately, “Will you please speak up, nobody heard what you said. Now, you speak up, loud enough for our friends to hear, or I will tell the whole bar.”

“It says, slut.” Everyone at the table broke out laughing. I thought it was because of the plug, but it was because Dom, the owner, was standing next to James. He came over to say hi to James, I never saw him walk up. Talk about turning red.

Dom came over and hugged me. “Don’t be embarrassed, most of the girls in here are sluts. They usually don’t announce it to the bar though.” He never talked to James, he just turned and walked away.

Things started to get back to normal, we were talking about this and that. Lisa came and sat next to me. She whispered to me, “Try to act like a girl, order a girl drink and a meal one would. For god sake, close your legs, are you inviting the whole bar in there? Cross your legs or sit with your knees together.”

I ended up with a white wine and chicken Caesar salad. It was good, but the guys all got steaks, Dom’s is known for their steaks. We ate, talked and laughed for a long time. This was the first time I had been invited to hang out socially with the group, I was enjoying it.

We drank and talked long after the plates were cleared, about nothing in particular. It was starting to get late, Chris said, “We should do this again next Saturday, we could play against each other. It would be nice to get some more practice in before our next match.”

Everyone was chiming in, saying how great it would be to do it. Brian broke up the cheer fest when he spoke, “Sorry guys, I would love to, but my cousin is getting married next Saturday. I would love to do it another time.” That put a damper on everyone's happy mood.

James tried to change the mood. “Weddings can be so much fun, who is your plus one? Do we know her?”

“I don’t have one, I think I’m going stag to this one,” Brian admitted.

“You should take Keri,” Lisa jumped right in.

It was Brian’s turn to blush. “Why wouldn’t I? She is smart, fun to be with, and cute as a button.”

“Don’t lie, you want to boink Keri.” Sarah had a devilish look in her eyes.

Everyone erupted in laughter, I assumed it was because of Sarah’s comment. I nearly jumped out of my seat when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Dom, again, the second time he snuck up on me. “I would like to boink her brains out! Where do I sign up?” Dom was laughing as he walked away.

“What do you say, Keri? It could be fun,” Brian was blushing as he asked. “Besides, if you come, I don’t have to get interrogated by Mom and my sister about why I’m solo.”

Lisa quickly interjected, “Not so fast. Unlike you boys, we don’t pull out some old suit that has been hanging in our closet since we were twelve. A girl needs a dress, and shoes to match, I’m guessing Keri doesn’t have one hanging in her closet.”

“Don’t forget hair and nails,” James cheerfully joined in the discussion.

“All right. Whatever it takes. What do you say, Keri? I would be eternally grateful.” Brian pulled out his wallet and dropped his Amex Black Card on the table. “This should cover everything, and I better not see you guys driving a new car tomorrow.”

Sarah quickly grabbed the card. “We are going to try to melt this thing tomorrow. Lisa, do you want to join us?”

“I would love to, but we have plans tomorrow,” Lisa sounded sad she would miss it.

The conversation quickly turned to what I would wear to the wedding, and what else I would need. Seems I was just a spectator to this discussion.

“Would you do this for me?” Brian’s question brought me back to reality. “These weddings are usually a lot of fun, and I’ll owe you big time.” He was looking me deep in the eyes.

I never noticed how blue his eyes were. Why am I getting so warm all of a sudden? “OK, I’ll do it.” I’m not sure why I agreed to it, it just felt right, I just wanted to please him.

“Oh, Kerri, you have no idea how much this means to me. We are going to have so much fun. Whatever you need, let me know and I’ll take care of it for you.” Brian leaned over and kissed me. When he sat back, he had a big smile on his face. It made me feel good knowing I made him happy. When he put his hand on my thigh, it sent shivers up my spine. After a few minutes, he removed his hand. He took my hand in his, squeezed it, and smiled at me.

All too soon, the party broke up. Brian gave me a kiss and the biggest hug, picking me up right off my feet. I don’t know why, but I wrapped my legs around his waist. He whispered in my ear, “Keri, you have made me a very happy man.”

I wiggled my bum against his crotch and whispered back, “I can feel how happy you are.”

I was a little sad when we all went our separate ways. On the way home, Sarah put her hand on my thigh. Unlike Brian, she slid it up until she was rubbing my panties. I don’t know if it was the wine or all that had happened today, but I was feeling good. I leaned back in my seat and imagined I was a girl; I was getting warm all over. I could feel my dick leaking, I reached down and my panties were wet.

When we got back to Sarah’s place it was late. She sent me to the guest bath to get ready for bed. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I went back to her bedroom. Finding the nightie from earlier I got undressed, removed the tape, padded panties, and slid the nightie on. I slipped into bed as Sarah emerged from the bath with her silk pajama bottoms and nothing else.

Sliding in behind me, she kissed my neck while her hand was exploring my body. She noticed the plug still in, she giggled it around. “Oh, we didn’t want to take our plug out for the night? Looks like you picked the right one. I knew you would be a big ole slut.”

Before I could respond, her hand ran up my inner thigh to my lace-covered dick. “Awe, you’re all wet, are you thinking about Brian’s big cock? The way he was looking at you tonight, I bet he wants to ram it in your little pussy and split you in two.”

I rolled over so I was facing her. Why is she being so mean to me? I was about to say something when she pulled my head down to her chest. I was so confused; I didn’t know what to do. Sarah kept pressing my head down, rolling just a little so her nipple was pressed against my lips.

I licked her nipple and she moaned. It stiffened in my mouth. I gave it a nibble, she moaned again. My hand instinctively went to her hip and started to feel around. I was back in familiar territory. Tracing my fingers lightly across her stomach, I felt her shiver. Down to the waistband of her bottoms, I slipped my hands into her panties. Her pussy was hot and very wet, more moaning. My middle finger slid down between her lips, then back up to her clit.

Sarah’s breathing was getting heavy. I rubbed her clit, then slid my fingers back down to her entrance. My finger slid in with ease, and Sarah yelped as it did. I added a second finger and moved my thumb to her button. All the while still kissing and licking her boob. Sarah’s hips lifted to meet my fingers, panting and moaning. It wasn’t long before I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers, hips bucking and screaming like a banshee. I pulled my hand back, covered in her juices, and I licked my fingers.

I got up on my knees and started pulling my panties down. Sarah looked at me. “What are you doing?”

I thought it was quite obvious. “I thought we were going to have sex.”

“Put that little thing away girl. It’s late, we’ve had a long day and we have another long day tomorrow. If you’re a good girl tomorrow, we’ll see about it tomorrow night.”

JangHi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JangHi

Sarah fell asleep with her arm draped over me and her hand holding my dick. It hadn’t occurred to me, that I never got hard. It was hard falling asleep with all the thoughts running through my head.

Waking up Sunday Morning, was the start of a hectic week. It flew by, I’ll spare you all the details and give you the highlights.

Sunday, we went on a huge shopping spree, thanks to Brian. Shoes, Dresses, Lingerie, and makeup, you name it, we got it. We had a good laugh when Brian called to ask us if we really spent $1,000 at Victoria's Secret, we did! Sarah finally removed the fake breasts from my chest at the end of the day. It felt good to have them off, but I soon realized, I missed them.

On Monday, I went to tennis as Jimmy. Everyone seemed a little disappointed, I was left to practice with the rest of the B squad.

On Tuesday night, James invited me over for dinner. He was concerned about my voice and mannerisms. James sent me a bunch of links to help with those. After we ate, we spent hours working on all sorts of girly things. As I was leaving, James gave me two lifelike dildos, a seven-inch, and a ten-inch, in case I wanted to practice.

On Wednesday I practiced all day, Thursday night I went back over to James’s. It would be my last big practice session; James was full of helpful tips.

When Friday rolled around, Sarah picked me up and brought me to Lisa’s salon. I’m guessing they had already decided what they were going to do to me. As soon as we walked through the door, I was whisked into the back and given a robe to change into. My day of beauty started. Mani/Pedi, full wax job, and I mean full, they tried my hair in various styles and finally a bit of color. I felt like a different person when Sarah dropped me back at my place. I had instructions to be at her place by Noon the following day, showered and ready to go.

The big day finally arrived, to say I was nervous was an understatement. I arrived precisely at noon. Lisa’s car was already in the driveway. The girls didn’t even wait for me to ring the bell, they met me on the front steps. They dragged me inside, giggling all the way. They applied the breast forms with extra adhesive because I had to wear a special bra with the dress that wouldn’t give me much support. The breasts were quickly followed with the tape, my least favorite part. Makeup came next, Lisa took extra time explaining what she was doing, and what I had to do if I needed to fix it. Lisa moved to my hair next, nothing a hair brush and a can of hairspray couldn’t fix. The dress, shoes, and finally the girls put on dangly earrings with a matching necklace and bracelets.

Lisa took my hands in hers and stepped back. “Keri, Sometimes I amaze even myself, you look like a walking wet dream. Sarah, come check out how good she looks.”

Sarah came in from her bedroom carrying a bottle of perfume. “Oh my god Lisa, she is so hot. One more finishing touch.” Sarah sprayed some perfume on my wrist and neck. I was surprised when she lifted my dress and sprayed some between my thighs. “It drives the boys wild when your coochie smells like flowers.”

Sarah led me to a full-length mirror. I still wasn’t comfortable walking in four-inch heels, even though I had been practicing all week in them. When I saw myself, I was stunned, I couldn’t believe that was me.

‘Ding Dong’ We were all surprised by the doorbell. Sarah spun around and looked at the clock, three o’clock exactly. “If nothing else, that boy is prompt. Keri, you stay here until we call you. Lisa, let’s go see what Romeo’s intentions are.”

Lisa and Sarah left me in the guest room, I was so nervous. I listened at the door trying to make out what they were saying, but I could only hear muffled voices. My stomach was doing flip-flops, and my palms sweating. Finally, I heard Lisa call, “Keri, Brian is here to pick you up.”

I took a deep breath, opened the door, and walked to the living room.  All three of them turned as my heels clicked on the floor. Brian’s jaw almost hit the floor. “Holy Fuu…Sorry, I mean, you look stunning, Keri.”

Brian came over to me and took my hand then kissed it. “You look gorgeous.” He was looking me up and down.  He leaned in and gave me a little kiss.  “We should be going.”

Brian offered me his arm, and I took it. He looked so handsome in his suit. Before we reached the door Lisa stopped us. “Hold on, we need to get some pictures of the perfect couple.” We must have taken a thousand pictures. It was like going to the prom; but this time, I was the one in the pretty dress.

We were finally able to get out of there, Brian escorted me out of the house, down the walk, to a limousine. The chauffeur was holding the door for us. “Good afternoon, Miss Keri, I am Donald. If there is anything you need, please let me know.” Then he smiled and tipped his hat.

Brian gave him a look as we slid into the car. Donald closed the door and walked around the car. As we pulled away from the curb, Donald made eye contact with me in the mirror. “Miss Keri, I must say, you are by far the prettiest woman Mr. Franklin has had in my car.”

I couldn’t tell if Brian was mad, or joking when he said, “Shut up. That will be all Donnie.” Brian raised the divider.

I turned to look at Brian as I spoke, “And just how many women have you had in his cars?” I gave him a playful slap on his chest.

“Only a couple. I wanted to be able to have fun at the wedding, and not have to worry about driving home. I ordered a town car; he brought the limo. So, let’s enjoy ourselves.” He kissed me on the cheek.

We spent the ride talking and laughing, about our backstory. He told me not to worry when his sister and mother cornered me because there was no avoiding it. I was having such a fun time with him; it seemed like no time at all we were at the church.

Donald opened the door and gave me his hand. “Miss Keri, you look gorgeous this evening, you deserve better than Mr. Brian.”

“I heard that Donnie, that will be all,” he was almost chuckling as he said it.

The ceremony was nice, we sat with his parents and sister. After the ceremony, Brian sent his parents and a couple of aunts and uncles to the reception in the limo, we took his parents' car. I had a ton of fun at the reception, I spent most of the night on the dance floor. I especially liked slow dancing with Brian, it felt so good when he held me close. I did get cornered by his mother, sister, and a gaggle of his relatives, but even that wasn’t too bad because I turned the tables and got all sorts of dirt on him.

When we got back in the limo, I was exhausted. I snuggled up to Brian all warm in his suit jacket, which I hi-jacked earlier because I was getting cold. He took my hand in his and kissed it. “Thanks for doing this for me, I had a lot of fun, I hope it wasn’t too bad for you. Everyone loved you, when they find out we aren’t actually dating, they are going to be pissed at me.”

I spun and crawled up so I was sitting on one of his legs, hugged him, and put my head on his chest. “Are you breaking up with me right here in the limo?”

“What? No, I think,” Brian sounded confused.

I sat up and gave him a big kiss. “But baby, I don’t want to break up.” I was joking, but it didn’t sound like it when it came out of my mouth.

“I thought your family liked me, especially Uncle Earl, I felt how much he liked me. I never did thank you for saving me.” I was feeling very good. I kissed Brian again, then loosened his tie, and undid the top buttons on his shirt. I rubbed my hands on his chest and then hugged him again. “But if you want to break up, maybe I should go sit up front with Donald.” I made a pouty face.

As I was hugging him my hand slid down his side to his leg. I could feel his cock through his pants. I had to have him. I slid off his leg, removed his jacket, and then dug around in my purse, luckily, I found a hair tie. As I was pulling my hair back, I looked him deep in the eyes and licked my lips. I leaned forward, my hands worked his belt buckle. “Should I ask Donald to pull over so I can sit up front with him?” I started moving my hand towards the divider control.

Brian grabbed my wrist. “Don’t you dare!”

I quickly unbuckled his belt, undid his buttons, and lowered his zipper. “But you’re going to break up with me, I’ll be so sad.” I pulled his pants and shorts down as far as I could. “I bet Donald has something that could make me happy.”

“I’m not breaking up with you, oh god, I, um arrrgh!”

I grabbed his cock; it was getting bigger and harder by the second. I gave the tip a little kiss, then said in my sexiest voice, “And I never properly thanked you.”

“For what?” Brian asked.

I took his head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it; he let out a little groan. “That was for saving me from Uncle Earl.”

“Oooh, yes! Ah, sorry, he is kinda known for that.” He was trying to catch his breath.

I licked up one side of his shaft. “That was for the manicure.” I licked down the other side of his now rock-hard shaft. “And that was for the pedicure.”

I didn’t give him a chance to respond, sucking one of his balls into my mouth. “That was for my shoes.” I took the other in my mouth. “Mmmmm, so many shoes. But you didn’t compliment me on my shoes.” I took both his balls in my mouth, sucking on them greedily. Coming up for air, I asked, “You don’t like my shoes?”

“Uh, yes I liked the shoes, very sexy,” Brian’s voice was strained.

I moved up and took him in my mouth and bobbed up and down a few times. Pulling him out of my mouth, I stroked him with my hand. “Do you know what is my favorite? All the cute panties, they make me feel slutty. Do you like Slutty girls, Brian?”

Brian was breathing heavily, speaking between breaths, “Oh god Keri, you are so good. Suck my cock you big ole slut.”

I started going down on him, a little further each time. I was able to get a lot of him in my mouth, but I soon hit a wall. After gagging and drooling all over, I couldn’t get him all the way down my throat. I pulled off of him.

By this point, Brian was babbling incoherently. I was bound and determined to finish him off, so I went back to work. I wasn’t gagging as much, and I seemed to be making some progress, but couldn’t get the last couple of inches. All of a sudden, we hit a pothole or curb, and I found my nose pressed into his pubes. Just as I started to thrash about trying to get some air, Brian’s hand came down on the back of my head and kept me impaled.

“Oh god, yes, that feels so good. Here it comes, you filthy slut, take it all.” Brian exploded down my throat. I was able to pull up enough to get a breath between pulses. Pulse after pulse, he kept shooting.

I was getting nervous about making a mess in the limo. I tried swallowing it all, but I couldn’t keep up. He finally stopped spewing, as he pulled out of my mouth. He reached down and lifted my chin. “Let me see it in your mouth.”

I opened my mouth, full of his seed. I cast my eyes towards the floor. “You may swallow it, slut,” Brian snickered.

I swallowed, as I knelt in front of him, ashamed of what I had just done. Brian wiped himself with a towel and then handed it to me. Brian leaned back in his seat, pulled up his pants, and smiled at me as he extended his hand.

Brian pulled me up onto his lap and then kissed me. “Sorry for being so rough with you, that was one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. Not many women can take all ten inches.”

“Baby, I’ve run out of things to kiss down there, I’m going to have to find another way to thank you for all the dresses.” I snuggled into him, smiling to myself knowing I made him happy.

Before I knew it, we pulled up in front of Sarah’s house. Brian was a perfect gentleman and walked me to the door. When we reached the door, he leaned in for a kiss, we started making out like a couple of teenagers.

I was shocked when the door opened. Standing there was Sarah, wearing a short silk robe, open with a huge strap-on sticking out. “Get in the house right this minute young lady. Stop giving the neighbors a show, do you want them all to know how big a slut you are?”

Published 
Written by xiten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments