Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Made Me Do It

"My package arrived in the post – I just couldn’t wait to open it."

11
8 Comments 8
17.5k Views 17.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Something inside me just grabbed hold of my male shackles and snapped them in two; discarding them into the depths of depravity. I had been writing stories about crossdressing and transsexuals all week. I had been looking at girly pictures, not the feminine girl ones, the ones that had dicks. Some of them were absolutely gorgeous, far better looking than some women and I wanted to be one of them. I really did. I particularly loved the ones with the pink underwear and black bows. I have a few of the real gurl ones in my own Photo Album here on Lush.

So that’s how it happened. That’s when I decided that I would bite the bullet and buy my package. I hoped it would arrive at my house when the wife was out and as luck would have it, it did.

Wednesday was a very lucky day for me. I loved every minute of it. I couldn’t sleep. Events were running through my head and I just couldn’t sleep.

The other thing that happened was that I met someone on line, a very sexy woman with a disgusting and filthy mind. I would say she is almost as bad as me in wanting to try everything. She would say that I was worse, but we won’t argue about that. The trouble is, my extra twenty years on her has meant that I have done most of those sex acts that she is craving to try.

It was her fault. All of what happened next was her fault.

Throughout the last few months, she has done nothing but taunt and tease me. She has worked me up into a fever with her needy remarks about wanting my cock inside her, or wanting to suck it until my spunk flowed down her throat. She has been taunting me about how we can get together and fuck each other. She has even been encouraging me to wear knickers for her when we meet. Then, one day, she decided to tell me about her boyfriend, her fuck buddy. She made sure she told me about how he likes to fuck her, and when they get together, how the sessions are really hot and steamy. She mentioned how much she would love to be double fucked; well that certainly got my attention. She even said that ‘he’ may be partial to a bit of cock. She said, that he would certainly like to be sucked off by a bloke, if we ever got together.

Well, that really got me going, because for a long time now, I have wanted to suck a cock and to feel its heat and silkiness in my mouth, and I have secretly prayed for a cock to empty its load down my throat. I suppose, in a sense, I am no different to her.

But, those are not the words of a lady – right!

Yet, deep down, she may well be a lady in one scenario. But she’s a lust-crazed nymphomaniac in another. I am not sure which I would prefer. I’m kidding, of course I know which I would prefer. I’m a hot blooded male right, or am I.

So, this is what happened. I was writing these cross dressing stories, involving ‘gurls’. She was telling me her fuck buddy would love to spunk down my throat. I wanted her fuck buddy to spunk down my throat. She was encouraging me to wear ladies underwear. So I just bought the package. I went on-line and ordered them. She effectively made me do it!

I had to wait about two days before they arrived and I eventually got an email telling me they were due on Wednesday. So, you can understand why I couldn’t sleep. I was up from four in the morning, drifting in and out of the Lush Story site and browsing the web. I sent her a few emails as well as reading a few stories.

Then she came on-line. She asked whether I was still logged on.

Wednesday was looking up!

We started to have a quick chat, she was on her way to work and I was slumbering on the sofa. My wife was fast asleep upstairs in our bed. My on-line friend and I chatted for a while. Out of the blue she told me how horny she was and how she needed cock.

Definitely not the words of a lady!

Then she told me how she wanted to suck mine and feel my spunk slip down into her. She wanted to taste me. That got me going and before long we started to cyber. It wasn’t my intention to cyber, it just happened. I just want the reader to know, that it is really difficult trying to wank your cock while typing on a touch screen tablet, very difficult indeed. I had to give up several times. But, you wouldn’t believe the words and phrases she used to spur me on. They were something else. I would say that the only thing she didn’t say was how she would have liked to fuck me with her strap-on? It was just as well, because I would have caught the next train to her home town in an instant.

The cyber-sex was spontaneous. It was actually great to chat to her, in real time, rather than send emails. We must get together on Skype one day or even exchange phone numbers. There again, maybe she doesn’t want to do that. Maybe she just wants to tease me. Maybe she is just like me, in some ways.

That was how Wednesday started. I had to put her on hold when my wife stirred from our bed. I guess she was nearing work anyway. I did tell her, that when she got to work she had to rush into the loo, push her finger up her pussy and lick it. I don’t know if she ever did that. I hope she did. I must admit to wanking twice throughout the morning; once, when a friend of my wife’s was chatting to her in the hallway, I was in the dining room with my cock out, wanking furiously under the table - I figured the table would hide my boner in case anyone came in. We all know that’s not true, but the thought of getting caught was exciting.

It was about one in the afternoon that my package arrived. I whisked it up and took it upstairs and hid it. I would open it later, I thought.

This is where Wednesday turned out to be a wonderful day. My wife said she was going out for four hours from three to seven o’clock. Three o’clock couldn’t have come fast enough for me.

When she finally left I virtually ran upstairs to my package. I opened it and took out the contents. I ripped open the plastic coverings and laid them on the bed. I then cut off the tags. Even if they didn’t fit there was no way these were going back, they were too sexy. I stripped naked in an instant and threw the clothes on the floor.

I looked at my new clothes.

PerenneleMon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerenneleMon

My heart rate jumped several levels. I was excited, overwhelmed that I could try them on right now. I walked to my study, naked, and picked up my camera and tripod and remote release. I would be needing evidence of this for her, she wouldn’t believe me otherwise. I set the camera up and focused on the edge of the bed. I closed the curtains. The light poured through and provided a wonderful hazy backdrop to the images.

It was then that I held the black lacy suspender belt in my hand and hooked it around my waist. Next were the sheer black stockings. I rolled them up my leg but had to unroll them when I noticed they had a seam. I had forgotten about that. I then positioned them properly and rolled them back up. I am quite tall, and the stockings came to just below the top of my thigh. They were pitch-black perfect. Then I unlatched the suspenders and hooked them into stockings.

This is where I came a little unstuck, they wouldn’t attach to the stockings. How on Earth do you get the rubber ends through the wire bit when the rubber end is covered in a thick silk material? I had to use all my strength to make them fasten and then they came undone on several occasions. How do women cope with these? They look gorgeous, but getting them on is tantamount to being given a life sentence for murder. I did persevere and I did look nice in them. Actually I looked fucking gorgeous in them, if I am to be biased.

I then slipped the black lace cotton knickers over the suspenders and pulled them up. I ran downstairs to look at myself in the full length mirror. Fuck, I looked horny. I have to say that I have fantastic legs for stockings. It’s the rest of me that lets down that ‘gurl’ look, especially the beard and bald head!

Eventually, I was dressed. I loved it and it was all her fault.

I got on the bed and ran my hands up and down my legs. It felt really fucking nice. Then I inched them over the stocking top onto my bare thigh, bare apart from the hairs that is. I’m not a real ‘gurl’ am I, not with hairy legs. I pushed my hand up and over my knickers. I was really loving every sensual moment. Everything felt just great and I was so fucking pleased that I had put it all on and was feeling just like a ‘gurl’. My heart was fluttering like bumblebees and I even felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

It was time for the pictures. One of me with my legs crossed on the bed. One of me with my cock and balls pushed through my legs. I took a few images of me on all fours; presenting my arse to the camera with my cock and balls hanging down to the bed.

I checked the back of the camera after every one to make sure the essence of the image was there. I would edit and crop them later.

It was then that I started to play with myself. I obtained a nice stiff cock; not difficult if you’re me. Then I took some more images of it poking out of my knickers with my legs splayed wide open like a wanton hussy, or sissy, you choose. I even made my cock face the camera and smile.

Just when I thought I had enough images, I then started to revel in my outfit. I started to love the feel. I felt like a kid that had been left in a chocolate shop and told he could have anything he wanted. It was just as well, because ‘He’ wanted to feel and behave like a ‘She’.

I felt so sexy especially with my hand stroking my cock; I felt like a ‘gurl’.

If I had looked at the whole of me in the mirror then I guess I would have burst the bubble, but in my head I was a gurl.

It was at this point that something came over me. I started to fantasise about the cyber-sex I had that morning and because I had the whole house to myself, I was very vocal about it. I kept saying out loud, how I was going to fuck my Lush friend? How I was going to fuck my cock into her and make her cum? How I was going to take her and even make her suck on my cock. I told her that she shouldn’t tease me like she did, and that she was going to have to pay for that. I told her how hard my cock was and how stiff it would feel in her mouth.

Then I questioned whether she wanted to fuck me with her strap-on, she nodded, I could see her need, her urgency to fuck that dildo into my arse, while she wanked my cock. Except it was me, that wanked my cock, furiously.

She was there though, she was in the room with me, feeling my naughtiness, my need to cum. Then her fuck buddy walked into the room. His cock stood firm before him.

“You want me to suck that don’t you,” I asked.

He nodded. I wanked my cock as my head bobbed down on his, taking as much down my throat as I could; my other hand urging his balls to unload everything. I could feel her trying to mount me, trying to get my sissy cock inside her cunt. I loved it. I loved every moment of it. I wanted them both. I was calling out their names and telling them what naughty people they were and how wanton and horny they were making me feel.

As she fucked me, and he thrust his cock into my mouth, I came. My spunk flowed over my cock head and partly onto my hand before I scooped it up with my fingers and thumb. As my spunk jetted out of my cock, my two lovers faded into the ether. MY last words to them were, “Look what you’ve made me do now!”

I know what you’re thinking, and yes, I did, just like a good gurl should.

I finally got up from the bed to wipe my hand and take my new clothes off.

I wasn’t expecting the spunk to drip onto my new stockings as I did so, but I must admit, the pearly white fluid contrasted nicely against the black stockings. I can see where that particular fetish comes from now. Yes, I did lick it off. I wasn’t going to put my new stockings away with my spunk on them. What kind of gurl do you think I am?

I undressed and put my clothes away into a little black bag and hid them under the bed, waiting for another day when I will get some gurly time to myself.

I got dressed in my man clothes and processed the images on my computer. They are here, on Lush. It’s just that you can’t see them. They are in a private folder, for her eyes only. After all it was she that made me do all this. Why wouldn’t she get the rewards?

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments