Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Schooldaze — Part 4

"The conclusion of Stacey and Henry’s mid-term adventures."

28
11 Comments 11
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Anyone thirsty for more? I haven’t written any follow-on stories in this series, but I might if I get enough requests!"

I slid off of the bed onto my knees and Henry stepped toward me. I slurped him into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down for a few moments before directing him to the edge of the bed to sit next to Brendan. I removed Brendan's shorts from around his ankles and gave his soft cock a few slurps for good measure while I was between his legs. Then I got down to business.

I sucked Henry first, enjoying his cock all over again for the umpteenth time. What made this time special, however, was the aftertaste of Brendan's cum in my mouth while I sucked Henry. As I applied my lips and mouth to Henry's cock I fondled Brendan's dick and balls with my left hand.

They both moaned as I worked them over. They were each resting back on their elbows with their legs splayed wide, giving me ample room to work. "Oh yeah, suck that dick," Brendan said, watching me work on Henry. "Milk that cock with your sweet mouth."

"Don't think I've forgotten you still owe me one or two more loads of cum yourself," I said. "Only this time I'm not going to let you spend it down my throat before I get to taste it."

"Daaammmn," Brendan replied.

After five or ten minutes of sucking Henry's tool, I decided to see if I could bring Brendan's meat back to life. The "live sex show" of me sucking Henry wasn't enough stimulation for him. Now I stroked Henry's hard length with my right hand as I moved back in between Brendan's thighs.

First I nuzzled at his balls, gently mouthing them and licking them in turn. Then I suckled his soft cock. He stirred slightly, but I started to fear he might not rise to the occasion at least one more time. Finally, I pulled out the last stop: I sucked his cock into my mouth and when he was comfortably inside I opened wide and took his balls in as well.

Brendan squirmed as my tongue danced all over his private parts filling my mouth. "Shit, Stacey," he said, his voice rising an octave, "you're one hot cocksucker. I thought they only did that shit in porno movies." His cock was growing noticeably faster now. So fast, that I wasn't able to keep his whole package in my mouth very long.

I held on as long as I could before I released Brendan, gasping for air. His cock was hard now, and I decided it was time to put my plan — the part even Henry wasn't aware of — into action.

I urged them both to stand and, tugging on their cocks, pulled them closer together. I was on my knees between them with a cock in each hand. I alternated between them, sucking one while I stroked the other. They were both enjoying my attention and Brendan talked constantly. Finally, I decided it was time to spring my real trap.

I stopped sucking both cocks and sat back on Henry's bed behind me. They both gave me funny looks. "I have an idea," I said. Henry flashed me a concerned look. I ignored him. "It's no secret how much I like to suck cock," I continued, "but it's not every day I have two cocks as beautiful as these to work with." I picked up my purse and opened it.

"Now I get to suck Henry's cock a lot and I've tasted his cum a thousand times, so I thought it might be fun to try something new tonight." Henry's concerned look grew more intense. I pulled the package of condoms from my purse and reached back inside. Henry's look of concern changed to one of surprise.

"Now I told you I have a boyfriend, so my pussy is off-limits, but I don't have any problem giving my mouth freely. So I thought since I have a nice new cock to suck on that I might like to try Henry's cock in my tight virgin ass." Henry looked like he'd swallowed his Adam's apple again. "That way I can have a cock in both ends for a change!" I pulled the bottle of AstroGlide out and set it down next to the condoms.

"All-fucking-right!" Brendan exclaimed. Brendan looked thrilled at the prospect of taking part in a three-way. Henry was trapped and he knew it. There was no way he could macho his way out of me offering him my ass in front of Brendan — it was put up or shut up time. He and I both knew our relationship would never be the same once he fucked me in the ass.

Henry hesitated only briefly before he picked up the package of condoms and opened them. He offered the rubber to me. "Do you want to put this on me or shall I do it?"

"Oooh, let me do it," I said, taking the offer. "It'll make the moment even more perfect if I'm the one who gets you ready to take my ass cherry." I tore open the package while my mouth closed around Henry's cock once more. I sucked him for a few moments. The prospect of fucking me in the ass had his cock even harder than it had been before!

Taking care to squeeze the air from the tip, I rolled the condom down his length. Once it was on I gave it a few good strokes. Henry was still as hard as nails. I positioned myself on the bed on all fours and Brendan immediately stepped back in front of me, placing his cock right at my mouth. I sucked him in quickly, noting the added hardness to his member as well.

I felt Henry's weight moving behind me on his bed. My stomach was knotted in nervous anticipation and I fought to keep my legs from quivering like a bitch in heat (although I certainly felt like one!). I urged him on between mouthfuls of Brendan's dick.

"Rub your hands on my ass," I said, "Lift my skirt and stroke my ass." Henry ran his hands up the back of my thighs. The satin lining of my leather skirt rustled invitingly as his hands rose higher, sliding my skirt up as they went.

"Mmm," I purred. My body responded to the touch of Henry's warm, rough hands. As he rubbed my ass I moved against his hands. "Pull my thong panties to one side." Henry did just that, exposing my virgin hole to his eyes.

"Stick it in her, man," Brendan urged. He was relentlessly using my mouth and I loved every minute of it. I could scarcely wait until both my wanton holes were filled.

"Finger my tight little butt hole, Henry," I said. "Lube up your fingers and warm me up for your big, hard cock." I felt Henry lean over to retrieve the bottle of AstroGlide from next to my left knee. He deftly flipped it open and I felt the cold lube slowly dripping on my sensitive asshole. Henry's index finger followed almost immediately.

I pushed back against his intruding digit, urging it deeper, wanting it inside of me. "Oooh yeah. Give me more. Mmm. Just like that. Uh-huh!" Henry had added more lube and his middle finger to my hole. He had barely begun thrusting two fingers into me and my ass was already itching for more!

I tried concentrating on Brendan's cock for a few minutes in a fruitless effort to take my mind off of Henry's teasing fingers in my rear passage. He was going to have to do me soon or I was going to go crazy with lust!

"Fuck me, Henry," I cried when I could no longer contain my pent-up lust. "Grease your hot cock and fuck my brains out!" I felt Henry's fingers withdraw from my ass. I glanced over my shoulder and watched as he squeezed a generous amount of lube into his hand and began stroking his pole. He adjusted his position on the bed and brought his cock just a fraction of an inch from my waiting ass.

I pushed back, attempting to get his cock into my ass but he withdrew slightly, frustrating me. His hands gripped my hips tightly. "Talk to me, Stacey," Henry said. "Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me," I said. "Fuck my ass with your hot, hard cock." I pushed back once more and Henry pulled back again. I moaned. "I want your cock deep in my ass, Henry. I want to feel your balls slapping against mi...," my heart skipped a beat as I almost said 'mine,' "... my ass cheeks. I've wanted you in my ass since the first time I sucked your cock." My voice dropped to a throaty whisper.

"Fuck me, Henry, please? Please fuck me. Stick your dick in my hot virgin ass and make it all yours."

"You'd better fuck her quick before she has a meltdown!" Brendan said.

I leaned forward and sucked Brendan's cock into my mouth and back down my throat. Henry lined his cock up at the entrance to my butt hole and pushed forward. His cockhead parted my tight opening, forcing its way past my little brown pucker and into the depth beyond. I moaned my pleasure with Brendan's dick balls-deep in my throat.

"Shit, Stacey!" he said. "If you keep moaning like that I'm gonna blow another load real soon!"

Henry paused for just a moment, and then pushed again, sliding more of his length inside me. I moaned again. Brendan squirmed. Henry gave one last push and buried himself to the hilt inside of me.

"Oh God, that feels so fucking good!" I said. "It's all yours now, Henry. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep." He pulled out halfway and then plunged back inside me once more and began fucking me. Brendan tapped my cheek with his cock, reminding me that there was something on the other end to pay attention to also.

MoranaMorris1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoranaMorris1

They quickly fell into a good rhythm. I bucked back against Henry's thrusts as much as Brendan's grip on my head would allow. Henry's insistent thrusts drove me forward and plunged Brendan's cock back down my throat.

"That's right," Brendan said, "fuck her ass. Bang her hot ass while I fuck that pretty little mouth. You're so fucking hot, Stacey. What a talented mouth you've got. How's that ass, Henry?"

"She's so fucking tight. This feels as good as any pussy I've ever plugged." I tried to squeeze Henry's cock as hard as I could with my ass. "Oh yeah, baby. Do that again. Squeeze my prick with your hot ass muscle." I squeezed again. "Oooh yeah. That feels incredible."

Henry picked up the pace of his thrusts. His hands slid from my hips and now grasped my garters. He tugged on them as he pulled me back and then slammed me forward. My head was swimming in delirious pleasure from the efforts of these two studs.

"This is so fucking awesome," Brendan said. The squelching sounds of his cock fucking my mouth mingled with the flesh-on-flesh slapping of Henry's loins colliding with my ass cheeks. "Watch her ass dance while you fuck it. I love the way it jiggles every time you plow into it."

I loved getting fucked; I loved getting it in both ends at the same time. Henry's cock felt so much better than Ms. Callahan's strap-on dildo ever had. It was warm and alive and moved with a natural motion no piece of latex could ever duplicate. This last act had brought Stacey irrevocably into her womanhood. I felt complete now and I loved every second of it.

As Henry fucked me his balls were colliding against my own still imprisoned inside my satin panties. The pleasure I was receiving in both ends was causing my clittie to stir once more. In the back of my pleasure-sotted brain, one more scheme lingered. The timing was essential so my mind plotted while the rest of my body sucked and fucked.

After what seemed an eternity (but was probably more like ten minutes) Brendan pulled out of my mouth. "I'm getting close, Stacey. I'm almost ready to blow."

"Give it to me; give me your hot cum. Fill my mouth with your sweet juice. Make me taste every stringy gob before I swallow it all," I said.

"Fuck yeah!" Brendan said. He slid his cock back into my mouth and down my throat but his strokes became shorter and more hurried almost moments after re-entry. "Oh yeah... uh-huh... yeah... oh fuck your mouth is so hot... I'm coming... Ahh yeah!"

And come he did. He pulled back until only the head of his cock was between my lips as he spewed his second load into my waiting mouth. The force of his climax soon abated, but he continued pumping his cum into me. He must have been saving it up I thought, swallowing his sizable load as more kept coming.

Henry didn't slow down while Brendan finished up. I kept Brendan's softening dick between my lips as Henry hammered away at my rear passage. With more time to concentrate now, I began squeezing my ass around Henry's cock on every down-stroke. He, too, I thought would be coming soon. It was time for the last part of my plan.

"Oh Henry," I said, "your cock feels so good in my ass. I want to feel you swell as you come deep inside me." He renewed his efforts, plunging balls-deep in my ass now, and pulling out until only the head remained inside of me before he rammed it home again.

"Rub my clittie, Henry," I finally said. "Rub my clittie through my satin panties and make me come. I want to come in my panties while you're coming in my ass. C'mon, Henry, rub my clittie. Oooh. C'mon. Rub my clittie and make me come!"

Henry paused, unsure of what to do next. Once again, I had him in a position he couldn't macho his way out of. After giving him my ass-cherry the least he could do in front of Brendan was get me off, right?

"Do her, man," Brendan said. "Hump her sexy ass and make her cream in her panties the same time you're blowing your wad." If Brendan only knew what making me cream in my panties meant!

Henry started fucking me again, quickly settling back into his earlier pace. An electric thrill ran through me as I felt his right-hand snake its way around my hip and between my legs. His hand groped around until his fingers finally found the head of my tucked-away clittie.

He began rubbing my clittie as his efforts in my ass slowed down to a slow, sensual humping. His thrusts were now limited to his hip action, but I could tell by his breathing that he was nearing completion.

I couldn't wait for Henry. The stranger's touch of his hand between my legs was just too thrilling. "Ooooh Henry, that feels so good," I said. "Oh yeah! Rub it! Rub my clittie. Yeah... Mmm-hmm... Mmm hmm... I'm going to come! Oh, Henry! Rub it! Yeah. Ooohhh."

I came so hard my body shook. I felt my hot cum rush out, flooding my panties and oozing out where Henry's cock filled my ass. My clenching spasms were more than Henry could bear. He gripped my hips with both of his hands and drove into me as far as he possibly could.

"Unnggghhh," was all Henry managed as I felt his cock swell inside me. His balls throbbed where they were pressed between my ass-cheeks as he filled the condom with his load. I moaned my appreciation, trying to rotate my hips to stimulate him more. Having a living, spasming cock deep inside was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. Henry made a few short stroking motions but mostly stayed buried balls-deep as he finished his orgasm.

All three of us were startled by the loud banging on the door. "Brendan, you in there?" an unidentified voice asked. Brendan turned his face toward the doorway.

"Yeah. What's up?" He was rubbing his cock on my lips and I opened them to allow him in.

"Kim's looking for you. She sounded pissed."

"Fuck," Brendan said as he withdrew from my mouth. He looked down and me and Henry. Henry was still semi-hard and rooting around in my well-fucked ass.

"Enjoy the afterglow you two," he said as he threw on his shorts. "Stacey, your mouth is still un-fucking-believable. I hope we meet again soon!" He raced for the door and stopped before rounding the corner. "Don't forget I still owe you one more good load of cum." He smiled and then disappeared.

I slumped to the bed, Henry still on top of me. I could feel his cock slowly shrinking, withdrawing from my gaping ass a fraction at a time as it did so. Finally, Henry pulled out and rolled over beside me. I rolled onto my side to face him. Neither of us knew exactly what to say.

"That was incredible," we both finally blurted out at the same time. Then, "You first," and then "No, you." We laughed.

"Henry," I said, "that felt incredible. I've never felt more alive — more complete. Any regrets?"

"Just one," he said, "well, two." I waited.

"Well, first of all, I wish we'd have done this sooner. It was incredible and I kind of wish I'd had you all to myself the first time." He smiled a sheepish kind of grin.

"Selfish boy," I mocked him. "And your second regret?"

"You'll think I'm queer," Henry said.

"Don't start that again, Henry. We've just been as intimate as two people can ever get. Nothing we can do together will ever, ever make me think you're queer."

"Well, I regret not helping you get off sooner, too."

"Say what?" I asked.

"Rubbing your...," he paused, more than a little embarrassed, "... your clittie; feeling you pulse under my fingers as I got you off inside your panties... I wish I'd done that for you before too. Knowing I was giving you a little of the pleasure you've given me, it was awesome."

I reached over and grasped Henry's cock. He was half-hard just talking about it. I gave him a few tentative strokes before getting up off of the bed.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to freshen up a little bit, Henry. And when I get back, I'm going to suck that beautiful cock of yours until it's hard again. And just as soon as it can't get any harder I'm going to bend over the end of the bed here and you're going to fuck me up the ass again."

I flashed him a smile over my shoulder as I walked into the bathroom. "Only this time, sweetie, there's not going to be any barrier between my sweet ass and your hot cum. And," I swung the door and it began to close, "you're going to hold my swollen clittie in your hand and stroke me off."

The door closed between us, but a whole new world had opened up!

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments