Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Introduction Part 3

"The last day, and sad goodbyes."

22
3 Comments 3
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading this series, this will be the last instalment."

I awoke in the morning before he did and noticed he had the all too common morning wood; I thought, what better way to wake him up than with a blowjob, so I got to work and began sucking on his beautiful cock. With the first touch of my tongue, he let out a moan and twitched, and looking up I could see the smirk on his face. I drove his cock as deep as I could, and with each growing pulse it didn't take long, and he exclaimed he was about to cum and he shot his load into my mouth; I was quickly surprised at how much there was and struggled to swallow it all before it went everywhere

We got up, and he got dressed and said he was going for a surf and asked if I wanted to join him; I kindly explained I wouldn't be able to go in the water due to my wig but would love to come down and watch. He said he would love that and walked to the bathroom smacking my ass on the way.

I threw on my Bikini under the summer dress, and we went to his place to get his board, stopping for a coffee. We talked about life on the walk to the beach, all while hand in hand, coming out of the opening we saw the beach was empty, so I stripped off my dress and laid a towel down to sunbaked and watched as he paddled out. It was excellent. I sat there thinking how lucky I was to have found a guy who was as understanding and sexy as ever. I'd never thought about another person like this, and I knew I had to let him know before I left later that day to go back to my everyday life, barely dressing, no fun - it was a sad thought.

I wasn’t sure if he would feel as strong as I did, and I must admit I never thought I would’ve got feelings this quickly either, which did scare me a little.

I lay there tanning for a while, watching him paddle out and surfing in before he came to the beach and out of the water. His shorts clinging to his beautiful, defined body, covered in water, the sight got me all worked up, which he could see as he approached. He sat beside me and chatted, watching as the sun rose higher and higher.

I took a break from our conversation to lock lips with him, this time a more sensitive and sensual kiss. Our lips pressed together, and his hand caressed my cheek; it was beautiful. This was the kiss I was waiting for, in each other's arms, with no care in the world feeling free as ever, it was magical, so I knew it was time.

"Hey Beau, I was hoping we could spend the rest of the morning at my place before I leave cause I'm not sure when I'll get back.

"I'd love to. Let's go." He said.

And with that, he grabbed me by the hand, and we made our way back to my place. Getting inside, he leaned his board up, walked over to me, and kissed me again. His strong hands caressing my body made me feel like the woman I was trying to find. In one swift motion, he picked me up, carried me to the bedroom, sat me on the bed, and pulled my dress over my head. He dropped his shorts, crawled over me, and drove his tongue back into my mouth.

JessicaPolle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaPolle

Reaching down, I could feel his cock growing; I wrapped my fingers around it and slowly worked it till it throbbed hard. Our kiss broke as he pulled my bikini bottoms off me and lubed his cock. he lifted my legs to his shoulders and slowly pushed it deeper until he was in, I let out a moan that was muffled by his kiss.

My breath slightly sped up as he carefully fucked me. This time was different, like our kiss earlier, it was more passionate and not just pure fucking. My hand caressed his back and thighs as we made love, slowly kissing and in no rush it was amazing.

Our bodies sliding against each other and taking our time, he pulled out and flipped me over, I wasn’t even in doggy before his thick cock stretched out me as again. I was laying flat on my stomach, legs together as he drove his cock all the way in, I'd never been fucked like this before and it was a whole new feeling. I could feel with every thrust I was not going to be able to last much longer, and as I said I was close his pace picked up and he kissed my neck. My hands reached back holding onto him as I felt myself explode, each shot of cum trying to squeeze its way up the covers, and just as I was coming down I felt him shoot his load deep into me before falling onto and holding me. As we lay together, holding each other, it felt that time we were a couple. Neither of us wanted to but eventually, we cleaned up and packed our things.

The energy in the room had changed, it was a mix of lust and sadness, and before long we both headed out the front door as it locked for the last time behind us. We exchanged numbers, and said our goodbyes with a long, deep kiss, holding onto each other not wanting this perfect weekend to end. But sure enough, it did, and as I watched him walk away, my heart broke a little.

I knew from that moment I would be back here more frequently and hoped I would be able to see him again and continue our relationship. But things soon had to end as I had to be out and heading home shortly, back to my life, wishing I would have the chance to be back and spend another cherished weekend with Beau.

Published 
Written by Cheyne1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments