Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Public Access — Part 4

"Stacey’s sissy education continues under the watchful direction of Miss Katie."

37
6 Comments 6
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Many more parts to come . . . My imagination is still on fire with this series!"

I felt the wetness as he spit on my asshole and the head of his cock. He slid the head back and forth, spitting several more times.

“Please, Miss Katie,” I pleaded, “I have lube in my bag.”

“Hmmm. I don’t think I want her first time with a black cock to be the ‘prison bitch’ experience. Let’s give her a break, Devin.” Katie rooted through my bag and easily located the lube.

I looked back over my shoulder and watched Devin squeeze a generous amount of lube into his hand. As he stroked his pole I swear it grew even larger. He pressed one finger against my hole, sliding it easily inside of me. That finger was followed with a second one — and now I was pushing back against his hand.

“I think this bitch is ready,” Devin said. I felt more lube being applied to my hole followed immediately by the head of his cock pushing through my outer sphincter.

I heard myself moaning as if I were outside of my body. He gripped my hips and pressed forward into me, sinking half of his cock on the first thrust. Katie had moved and was now standing in front of me, obviously capturing the video of my deflowering. He pulled back and gave me a few tentative half-strokes.

“Don’t hold back, Stacey,” she said sweetly. “Losing your virginity is a big deal for us girls. I want to hear about your experience while it’s happening.” I looked up at her.

“Your cock feels so good,” I said to Devin and for the benefit of the camera. “I can feel you moving in my sissy cunt. Give it to me! Give me all of your big black cock!”

Devin thrust forward, going deeper with each thrust. I was glad that I had practiced with my new dildo last night! As good as that new dildo had felt, feeling a warm wet cock was even more amazing! Soon he pressed hard and was buried balls-deep inside of me.

“Do you feel that, sissy?” he said. “That’s what it feels like to have a real man’s cock in your pussy.”

“Oh, God, yes!” I said. “Your cock feels amazing. Fuck me! Please fuck me!” Devin started fucking me with half strokes, pulling back halfway before ramming his cock back inside of me. We quickly established a rhythm between his thrusts and my pushing back against him.

Devin fucked me hard and fast for a few minutes, punctuating his thrusts with commentary like, “That’s it, bitch,” and “Take my fucking dick.” Then he started pulling almost out of my ass before plunging his entire length back inside of me with deep thrusts.

Having eight inches of black cock sawing in and out of my ass was making me delirious. I recognized the sound of my voice, barely coherent and babbling a steady torrent.

“Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Oh, fuck me with that big black dick!”

“That’s it, Devin,” Katie said, “fuck the shit out of that sissy’s pussy! Give her that dick.”

I lost all track of time. Devin continued driving his cock in and out of my ass. Sometimes he was gripping my hips and giving me deep thrusts where he ground his pelvis against my ass with each “down” stroke; sometimes he was just slamming in and out like a piston. I had heard the term “cock-drunk” before, but I had no idea what it meant.

I was cock-drunk. I was a cock drunk sissy slut. At some point, I heard Katie’s voice break through my mental haze. At the same time, I realized that Devin had slowed down and was taking his time with more deliberate strokes.

“Oooh yes,” she said. “Fill that sissy cunt with your cum. Inject her with a real man’s DNA.”

“Imma ‘bout to bust this nut up in these guts,” he said.

“Give it to me,” I heard myself saying. “Breed my sissy hole. Fill me with your seed and make me yours.”

Devin gripped my hips tightly and gave me three more tip-to-balls thrusts and then pulled me against him. I felt the head of his cock expand and then he was shooting his load of cum deep inside of me. I felt the heat of his injection and my sphincter spasmed around his shaft as it pulsed with each spurt.

After a minute or two he relaxed his grip. He pumped his cock inside of me a few times and I felt it starting to soften.

“Put her plug back in, Devin!” Katie said. “She needs your cum to stay inside of her cunt.”

I heard pictures being taken as I felt his cock withdraw and felt the cold metal of the buttplug being re-inserted. It met no resistance.

“Look at the gape on that sissy’s cunt,” Katie said. “Come around here in front of her.”

Devin stood up and walked around to stand with his hand on his hips in front of me. His cock, even semi-hard, was still a good seven inches and dripping with a combination of lube, his cum, and my ass.

“Now be a good sissy and show your appreciation, Stacey,” she said. “Suck his cock and clean it off.”

I looked over my shoulder at her. Ass-to-mouth had never been a big thing for me. My distaste was obvious on my face.

“Stacey,” Katie said as she stood up, “don’t embarrass me now. After a real man breeds a woman she licks his cock clean of her pussy juices and his cum. Your butt is your cunt, isn’t it? Hasn’t Devin just fucked you like a girl and made you a woman — just like you begged him to do?”

“Yes, Miss Katie.”

“Then you need to do your duty as a woman and thank the cock that just fucked you appropriately! Maybe you need that incentive I promised you.” She pulled the chain with my cage key from around her neck and made loops with the chain around her fingers until it was just big enough to fit around the shaft of his cock.

She slid the chain loop down his member, the key now dangling between his recently-emptied balls.

“Here is your chance to earn one of your keys back, sissy. If Devin thinks you’ve done a proper job cleaning and thanking his cock for taking both of your holes’ virginity he will let you take the key from the base.” My hesitation vanished.

I knee-walked closer to him, opening my mouth and slurping his nasty cock into my mouth. I gripped his hips and slid my mouth up and down his cock, sucking and licking as I went. I stroked his cock with my left hand as I licked his balls. Basically, I made love to his cock with my mouth.

Instead of getting softer, his cock began to rise for a third time due to my ministrations. I quickly realized that the only way I was going to get this key back was to suck him off once more. I started seriously working his cock with my mouth, bobbing my head up and down and slobbering on his shaft.

I used the lessons I had learned sucking his cock the first time. I let it dangle and took advantage of its downward bend and approached it from slightly below. Devin knew what was next and took over.

He gripped the sides of my head and started fucking my open mouth, shoving his cock down my throat each time. The pace of his thrusts was as fast as when he had fucked my ass. I struggled for breath with every stroke, never able to draw a lungful.

“That’s it, you cocksucking sissy,” he said. “Open that throat for my cock. Your mouth pussy feels as good as your ass pussy — better even.” The distinctive gluck-gluck-gluck sounds of being face-fucked echoed in the bathroom.

BRITHANNY_35TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BRITHANNY_35TS

I could feel an ache starting in my jaw. He lunged forward, moving his hips and pulling my head to him each time, slamming into me. The key between his balls was banging into my chin with each savage thrust.

“That’s it, Devin,” Katie said, “give that sissy’s mouth a real workout! Give her tummy a big cum injection.”

I had no idea how long it had been going on, but he finally started to show signs of finishing. He pushed my face off of his cock.

“Catch a deep breath, bitch,” he said. “I’m about to blow this load.” Grateful for the opportunity I inhaled as much air as I could handle. With one thrust he shoved his cock back inside of me, mashing his balls against my chin. He made just a few more short strokes before holding me perfectly still.

I felt the head of his cock expand in my throat and felt the jets of sperm shooting out. His cock spasmed and he held me steady as he blew his nut directly into my stomach. After the longest minute of my life, he released my head. Instead of releasing his cock I suckled at it, making sure it was drained and licked clean.

“That’s a good sissy cocksucker,” he said. He pulled the looped chain from his softening cock and dropped it on the tile floor.

“Thank you, Devin,” Katie said. “I appreciate your help with this little project. Stacey, don’t you have something to say?” She trained the camera on me, smirking.

“Thank you, sir,” I said. “Thank you for letting me suck your cock — for taking my mouth cherry. Thank you for fucking my sissy cunt and making me a woman. Thank you for your gift of three loads of your cum.” Katie giggled.

Devin stepped into his shorts and left the bathroom, giving Katie’s ass a quick squeeze as he went.

“That was very good, Stacey,” she said. “I’m very proud of the way you performed for your first time. You must have spent a lot of time practicing with your dildo collection!”

“Yes, Miss Katie.”

She turned around and bent over, resting her elbows on the vanity.

“I need your tongue inside of me again,” she said. “All this fucking and sucking has made me horny.” She pulled her panties down just below her shapely ass cheeks. She pulled her cheeks apart. “Get your tongue in here, Stacey. Lick my pussy and tongue my asshole.”

I dove in face-first, licking her pussy slit from behind before delving into her asshole, penetrating her with my pointy tongue.

“Mmm, yes. Just like that,” she said. “So, we have a few things to discuss.”

I “mmm-hmm’d” my understanding into her posterior.

“How long will your wife be away?”

“Two weeks,” I said.

“Excellent. So we have some time to plan and play. So you earned one of your chastity keys back tonight, but that doesn’t mean that I expect to see your sissy clit flopping around. When you’re with me you’re caged. For the next two weeks, you will only use the key to clean yourself, never to relieve yourself. After you have bathed I expect the cage to go right back on. I want you as horny as possible for these next two weeks.”

“Yes, Miss Katie.”

“Now that you’ve become a woman, if you feel the need to masturbate you will do it just like a girl. Understand?”

“Yes. Miss Katie.”

“And how does a girl masturbate, Stacey?”

“She uses her fingers or a dildo in her pussy.”

“That’s right!” Between answers, I always resumed licking her pussy and eating her ass. She shuddered with an explosive orgasm.

“Have you ever come just from using a dildo?”

“No, Miss Katie.”

“So you’ve never come while in a cage then, either?”

“Yes, Miss Katie. I have never come while caged.”

“Is that something you’ve always wanted to do? Do you want to learn to come like a girl while being penetrated?”

“Oh yes, Miss Katie!”

“Well, we will see what we can do about that. Should you come while masturbating like a girl I expect you to take pictures and show me that you have properly disposed of the cum. Understood?”

“Yes, Miss Katie.”

“I have made a blog on the same platform as yours,” she said. “It is called simply “Miss Katie.” I have already sent you a friendship request. You will accept it when you get home and I expect a post on your page about your experience here tonight. Be sure to tag Miss Katie in your post.” She shuddered with yet another orgasm. Her legs were shaking slightly as she stood up. She began getting dressed.

“Well, I have work to get back to. Same time tomorrow, Stacey! Oh, and don’t bother with any clothes, honey; a sexy set of lingerie will be just fine.” She left me on my knees, dripping in my cage, and in a puddle of my goo.

I dressed and made it home in record time, again just throwing my male clothing on over my sissy gear. Once home I stripped off and hopped in the shower. I used the key and released my cock, washing myself thoroughly. I avoided rubbing my sissy clit too much so that it wouldn’t get hard. As soon as I rinsed off I washed the cage and then locked myself back in it. My cock had started to swell and I knew the temptation would be too great to leave it unlocked.

I dressed in a silky nightgown and sat down to blog. I added Miss Katie and wrote a long post about my experience, making all of the key points — my first time sucking a cock, my first time getting fucked, and my first time cleaning up a cock after getting fucked. I credited Miss Katie for my new experiences and tagged her in the post.

I wished that I had had some pics to share.

I received a PM on my blog later that night from “Miss Katie.” It came with the following instructions: “I am sending you a picture to post on your blog. I want you to make it static so that it is always the first post anyone sees on your blog, that way any of your online sissy friends can see it.”

The picture came though. It showed a blonde white girl wearing a black bra with a matching garter belt and black stockings. She was bent over on her elbows and knees with her back arched for just the right angle. A well-muscled black man was behind her, gripping her hips while he did her doggie-style. Her pink lips were open in a silent “O” and the caption read:

Once your cherry is popped

By a BIG BLACK COCK

There’s no going back

You can’t be bi-sexual

You can’t be gay

You can only be

One thing darling

Sissy Slut

To the left of the girl’s head was the often-used phrase: “Once you go black you can never go back.”

I did just as she directed. I posted the image to my blog and then went into the blog settings to make the image static. I read her blog, where she detailed her perspective of the night’s activities. She even posted a few pictures of Devin in my mouth and my sissy pussy, including the ones with my open mouth full of cum. I reblogged them all.

Her last post mentioned that she would be meeting me tomorrow and that she had even more surprises in store for “her sissy slut.” I drifted off to sleep still plugged and full of Devin’s cum.

I slept fitfully, my clittie throbbing in my cage as dreams of black cock filled my head. I felt like a kid at Christmas, looking forward to the next day with barely-contained enthusiasm.

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments