Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Wild Summer - Chapter Four

"Fran has more lessons for me after my yard chores."

52
11 Comments 11
3.7k Views 3.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"Being able to talk so freely with Fran I discover a fantasy I never thought about before."

I woke up curled around Fran's body. Her warm ass pressed against my morning erection, and her soft hair tickled my face. Instinctively, I pulled her closer, and she began to stir awake in my arms.

"Mmmmn, 'morning, honey, still horny after all that fucking last night I see."

"Can't help it, you're so hot."

"Or maybe you're just horny all the time because you're eighteen," she said as she rolled to face me.

"Can't it be both?" I asked playfully.

"You're turning into a shameless flirt, you know that, don't you."

She kissed me and rolled me on top of her as her legs wrapped around my hips.

"Come on then, we have time for a quickie then you have chores to do."

I ground my cock into her pussy for a bit and then just slid inside her and started pumping my hips, slowly at first and then picking up speed when I felt her legs tightening around them.

"That's it, baby, fuck me."

I felt her warm breath on my neck as she spoke the words in my ear. All I could do was thrust faster as I buried my face in her neck. Her moans sounded like soft purring in my ear as I pumped my hips. Her hands caressed my back and I started panting into her ear.

"That's it, honey, let it all out."

Her words were like a soothing wave washing over me as I started grunting with each thrust feeling the slight burn rising up my cock as I came.

I kind of just lay there catching my breath, trying to keep my weight off her until my arms stopped trembling and I could roll off to the side. Once I did, she curled against me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"So, was this better than your fantasies about me?" she asked in almost a whisper.

"I can't even begin to compare this to my fantasies," I puffed out between breaths. "Last night was amazing, I think I'm..."

She put her finger to my lips and stopped me.

"Don't say what I think you're about to say. This is lust, nothing more than two people enjoying each other physically, understand."

I nodded.

"We can talk more over breakfast ok, but right now I need a shower while you go set the table for breakfast."

With that, she got out of bed and padded off to take her shower. I slowly got up and found my clothes and went out to set the table.

Fran came out of the bathroom just as I was finishing with the table.

"Ok, champ, shower's yours, pancakes ok for breakfast?"

"I doubt I'd turn down anything at this point, but pancakes sound great," I said as I headed toward the bathroom.

By the time I was finished showering, Fran had breakfast ready, so I sat down and started to eat.

"Thanks, I think I could eat a horse."

"Yeah, hot sex makes you hungry," she said as she sat down to eat.

I decided to be a little cheeky and replied, "So I wasn't the only one thinking last night was hot?"

"You're an enthusiastic lover I'll give you that. We still need to work on your stamina, but like all guys your age you make up for it with incredibly short refresh times. So did you jerk off in the shower this morning?"

"Yeah, after last night and this morning I think I'm a bit jerked out."

She chuckled a bit, "Give it time, I bet you'll be horny again by lunch."

She pushed a large glass of pineapple juice towards me and said, "Drink lots of fluids today, you'll need them to replenish what you lost last night," and she gave me a wink.

I smiled at her and drank the juice. The last few days had been like a transformation. From utter embarrassment to casually talking about sex. I must have had a wistful look on my face because Fran interrupted my thoughts.

"What's with the secret smile, thinking about last night?"

"More like thinking about everything that's happened since I got here. I never imagined I'd be sitting here talking about sex as casually as I am yet still having so many questions."

"I told you we can talk about anything, that hasn't changed, ask away."

"Well, I noticed that even though we we're having sex you were still playing with yourself. I didn't think that would be necessary."

"Remember when I taught you all about the clitoris? Well, most women can't orgasm form intercourse alone and we need an extra bit of stimulation, it's nothing to be self-conscious about."

"But isn't that masturbating?"

"Yeah, it kind of is."

Her answer caught me a little by surprise. "I didn't know women masturbated."

Her answer practically floored me. "Oh, honey, everyone masturbates. And anyone that says they don't is lying."

"Even when you're having regular sex?"

"Yes, even when you're dating or married, it's a natural human need. I do it to help me get to sleep sometimes."

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I still can't believe what I blurted out. "So that's what I heard the first night I got here!"

Then I saw Fran blush a little for the first time since I'd been there.

"Oh God, what did you hear?"

I told her about having to get up to use the bathroom and hearing muffled moans coming from her bedroom and thinking I heard her saying my name.

"Oh fuck, I thought you were asleep!"

"Seems like I wasn't the only one to get caught that day," I said with a smile.

"Remember when I talked about lust this morning? Well, seeing you stroking your cock in my mirror kind of stoked a bit of lust in me and I had to relieve myself. Just like you do in the shower, or humping pillows."

"So," I started rather coyly, "all this wasn't just taking pity on me?"

"Let me ask you a simple question," she started. "Is having sex better than masturbating?"

"Sex is way better, no contest," was my very quick answer.

"And there's your answer. Fucking is better than solo sex for women too."

That's when it kind of dawned on me, Fran had been the sexual aggressor from the very outset of all of this and I was just enjoying the ride.

"So we're both getting something out of this whole whatever this is then?"

"Trust me, honey, you're giving as good as you're getting," she said with a wink. "Now, don't you have some yard work you need to be doing?"

With that, she got up and started clearing the table and I went to get dressed to work in the yard.

After a couple of hours outside cutting grass, weeding, and cleaning Fran's yard I was hot and sweaty and needed something to drink. Entering the kitchen through the back door I heard her on the phone as I turned on the faucet to let the water get colder. After listening to half the conversation I got embarrassed because she was talking to my mom!

"...oh yes, he's been a big help at the store, saves me a lot of time..."

"...he's been a total gentleman..."

"...well, funny you should ask, I caught him the first day he got here..."

"...oh yeah, he turned beet red..."

"...I'd rather not say, but it was surprising for us both..."

"...we talked about it and we've come to an understanding..."

"...oh, I'm pretty sure he's not gay..."

"...why, I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about..."

That last came with a slight chuckle from Fran. I drank my water and put the glass down on the counter which must have made more noise than I intended because next, I heard Fran calling me into the living room.

"Come here, honey, your mom's on the phone."

As I walked out there I saw Fran sitting there in very short shorts and a tank top without a bra, her nipples showing through the fabric. Taking the phone from her hand I stood there and talked to my mom.

"Hi, mom."

"So how are you settling in, are you working hard and listening to Fran and doing what she tells you?"

"Yes, mom."

"Don't just 'yes mom' me, how's working in her store?"

"It's ok, just sorting out new clothes as they come in and boxing up the stuff that goes to Good Will. It's actually kind of fun in a way."

"Well, I'm glad you like it. I hope you're being good and not getting into any trouble."

"Yes mom, I'm staying out of trouble."

"Ok, hand the phone back to Fran, love you."

"Love you too," I said and handed the phone back to Fran.

She listened to my mom for few seconds then replied, "Yeah ok, I'll do that, we'll talk in a few days, ok, bye," and she hung up the phone.

"Sit down, honey, we need to talk."

I sat next to her and asked what was going on.

"How much did you hear?"

"Well, I only got half the conversation, sounded like you told her about catching me."

"Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't go into any specifics, but the biggest thing is I think she knows we're fucking. In fact, I'm sure of it because she just told me to have fun with you."

I just sat there a bit stunned and didn't know what to say. First I find out she knows about my thing for hosiery and now this.

"So, just what does that mean?"

"I guess it means we keep doing what we're doing. You get to enjoy being a horny eighteen-year-old and I get to enjoy you being a horny eighteen-year-old," she said with a smile and ran her hand up my leg to rest on my crotch.

My cock twitched under my Levi's and she just smiled, "See, I told you you'd be horny again in a few hours, so what would you like to do, honey?"

I kind of shyly looked at her and said, "Can I watch you masturbate?"

"You want to watch me masturbate?" was her questioning reply.

"Yeah, I guess I'm fascinated by how women masturbate, I mean, I know I how do it, and why I do it, so I want to know why and how women do it."

Then she said, "Tell me how you learned how to masturbate, or how you figured out it felt good."

"I don't know, I used to lie across my bed with my legs off the side and kick them like I was swimming and it felt kinda good down there. This was before I started getting erections. After that, I'd hump the bed and then pillows."

"But what about stroking yourself, how'd you learn that?" she asked.

"Experimenting I guess, I found it felt better all soapy in the shower, so I would jerk off pretty much every time I took a shower at home."

"Well, for me," she started, "things would feel kind of 'itchy' down there and I just started rubbing myself and I found it made me feel good. Later I started humping my stuffed toys or couch cushions or the arms of the couch until I was out of breath. I didn't even know what an orgasm was. Then one of my girlfriends brought a book to school that talked about sex and explained everything. We sat around and read it and giggled and thought it was nasty, but when I got home I went straight to my room and tried what the book said and had my first orgasm. I had to bury my face in a pillow so I didn't cry out and alert the whole house."

Don't ask me why, but hearing her talking about how she learned to masturbate had me rubbing myself through my jeans.

She saw this of course and told me to go get a couple of towels from the bathroom.

When I came back she had moved the chair to face the couch and took the towels I brought out to cover them. There were also some penis-shaped toys sitting on the coffee table.

When she noticed I spotted them, she said, "Well, you wanted a show so you're getting a show, but so am I. Off with your clothes and sit opposite me."

I stripped and sat down, hard cock standing at attention.

She shed her clothes and sat down spreading her legs. She licked her fingers and started rubbing herself as I sat mesmerized.

"Don't just sit there, stroke that cock for me."

I wrapped my hand around myself and started slowly jacking.

"That's it, baby, nice and slow, don't want you popping off too quickly now," she instructed as her fingers slid through her wet folds and rubbed over her clit.

MilaRossy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRossy

I watched intently as she pleasured herself, her fingers making squishy noises as they rubbed and dipped inside her pussy.

I was hard as rock as I watched her, she had to keep telling me to slow down because I was so excited I kept stroking faster. I was leaking so much pre cum I was making squishy noises as I stroked myself too.

Fran started breathing faster and shallower and she started shaking and moaning as her first orgasm hit her. I thought it was the hottest most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

When she recovered a little she grabbed one of her toys and stroked it like a real cock with her slippery fingers, then she rubbed it over her pussy, sliding the shaft all over her labia before pressing the head against her and slowly pushing it inside.

I hadn't realized it, but I was stroking my cock to the same rhythm she was fucking herself with the dildo. She was watching me and picked up speed, which I matched.

"That's it, baby, stroke that cock like you want it in my wet pussy, make it spurt and cum like you did in my pussy last night and this morning."

With that, she started pumping the dildo faster and faster inside her as she rubbed her clit. I stroked and suddenly erupted shooting cum straight up in the air landing on my chest and coating my hand.

"That's it, now eat that cum like I know you want to."

I brought my hand to my mouth and started licking the creamy mess which made her moan and encourage me more.

"Slurp it all up, you naughty boy, make sure you get it all off your chest too."

I did as I was told and scooped all I could from my chest and licked it from my fingers.

She was really panting hard as she shuddered to another orgasm, moaning as her body shook with the dildo still inside her.

When I looked at the towel she was sitting on it had a huge wet spot. She looked and me and asked, "You want to taste my pussy, don't you?"

All I could do was nod my head.

She pulled the dildo from her pussy and tossed it at me, "there ya go, honey, lick my juices off that toy for me."

I caught the amazingly life-like dildo and just held it, not sure what to do.

"If you want to taste my pussy, you gotta suck it off that dildo."

I brought it to my mouth hesitantly and started to lick. It tasted like her pussy and was slippery wet. I wrapped my lips around the head and started to suck her pussy juices.

"That's it, baby, suck that rubber cock!"

I looked at Fran and she was rubbing her pussy again as she watched me suck her dildo clean and for some reason I couldn't understand, I was hard again. My eyes locked onto hers as I sucked this toy cock and she just smiled.

"You like how my pussy tastes on that toy, don't you."

It was more of a statement than a question.

"Get over here, I want to suck your cock while you suck that toy."

I got up and stumbled over to her on the couch, she wrapped her lips around me and started sucking, but stopped when she saw I was not sucking the dildo.

"Suck that dildo, or I'm not sucking your cock, honey."

I took it back into my mouth and sucked the rest of her sweet pussy juices, and she gobbled my cock up again. I could feel her hands caressing my legs and ass, squeezing my cheeks. She started to fondle my balls as she slurped the head of my cock. I was lost in all the sensations of her lips when I suddenly felt her finger slip into my ass, and I didn't know why, but I suddenly exploded in Fran's mouth.

I was almost paralyzed as I stood there, my mouth still wrapped around the head of her dildo, cock twitching as I spurt into Fran's mouth. My mind was going what the hell just happened and I began to tremble a bit.

Fran pulled her mouth off of me and swallowed. "Whoa, looks like I found one of your hot buttons there huh?"

"What just happened?" I said as I pulled the toy from my mouth.

"Well, you just came from me hitting your prostate, honey, there's nothing to be afraid of," was her reply. "Lots of guys like that and I know that look in your eyes, it doesn't mean you're gay. We've been over this, you said it yourself, you aren't attracted to other guys remember?"

"Yeah, but here I am sucking on a rubber cock and getting fingered in the ass. And then cumming instantly."

"Relax, honey, if you were gay you wouldn't have been able to fuck me the way you've been doing. I mean you get hard just looking at me half the time. You're just a horny eighteen-year-old, if it meant tasting my pussy I bet I could get you to do just about anything, including suck a rubber cock."

I calmed a bit when she said that. She was right, I wanted to taste her pussy on that dildo. And the way I've become such a cum eater if I could suck my own cock I'd do that too.

"But I came so fast."

"That was probably from surprise more than anything. If you want we could explore this a little more after some rest, are you all finished with the yard?"

"Yeah, I just need to put the bags in the garbage."

"I think that can wait, come on let's get all this sex showered off and take a nap." With that, she sent me to the shower while she picked up the towels and put them in the laundry.

She walked into the bathroom just as I was drying off, still naked. "I think I'll order us a pizza later, I just don't feel like cooking tonight."

"You'll never hear me turn down pizza," I said as I finished drying myself while she got into the shower.

"We'll eat pizza and have a chat about why you came so fast when I fingered your ass."

"Sounds good," I replied as I went to the kitchen for something to drink not sure why I was starting to get excited again. Talking about sex had become such a commonplace thing with Fran but I was freaking out about what she wanted to talk about later. After finishing my drink, I went to lie down in my bedroom and dozed off almost instantly.

-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-

"Hey sleepy head, pizza's here," Fran said as she poked her head into my room.

I stumbled awake and went out to join her in the living room. Sitting down I grabbed a paper plate and a slice of pizza and started eating.

"So," Fran started, "what's with all this freaking out about me fingering your ass?"

My lord this woman just throws things out there, doesn't she. "Um, I don't know. I know that it's gay."

"We've been over this honey, you aren't gay, you've said it yourself."

"But what if I like it and turn gay?"

"Oh my goodness, you're not going to turn gay because you like having your ass played with. And there's nothing wrong with being gay so stop with all the paranoia."

"But why did I cum so fast?"

"Like I said I hit your prostate and it can make you cum, in fact, some guys can cum just from getting their prostates massaged."

"So you mean getting fucked in the ass can make a guy cum?"

She smiled at me and said, "did I hear a bit of curiosity in that question? Oh my God are you getting hard thinking about it?"

"Well, you said we'd explore it."

"You are such a kinky perv, aren't you? What else do you think about in that kinky brain of yours?"

"Well, now that you ask, I've always wanted to fuck wearing nylons or pantyhose."

"Just you, or both wearing?"

"Definitely both."

"You really have a thing for stockings, don't you? What else have you worn besides hosiery and panties?"

"I've tried about half my mom's clothes on at some point. They fit better when I was younger until I outgrew them."

"Well, she only told me about the hosiery and panties, so you must have been better at hiding the cross-dressing. What all did you do in your mom's clothes?"

"You know, posed in the mirror and masturbated."

"You ever tried her makeup?"

"No, I was afraid I'd get caught if I didn't clean it all off. It was much easier sneaking her hosiery."

Her next question kind of floored me a bit.

"Honey, would you like me to dress you up like a girl and fuck you all dolled up?"

I sat there as those words sunk into my mind and realized that a fantasy I didn't even know that I had was going to come true. Sure I'd been thinking about how hot it would be to have sex with a girl and both of us are wearing pantyhose, but this was something at a much higher level. It would be like pretending I was a whole different person.

Fran's voice brought me back to reality. "Whatcha thinking about there, getting fucked in the ass, dressing up like a girl, or both?"

"Little bit of both I guess. I mean I never thought about dressing up with someone else. It's always been a very private thing for me that honestly made me feel a little like a freak."

"But you've fantasized about it a lot, haven't you? Relationships are better when there are no secrets. How do you think your girlfriend would feel if she found out you liked something and kept it from her to do behind her back?"

"Yeah, but how many girls are going to like me if I tell them I like to wear nylons and panties?"

"Oh, honey I think you'd be surprised. It's not something you bring up on the first date, but it's definitely something you gotta share eventually. Just like you did with me tonight. And look, now you're going to get your wish granted. So I was thinking after I close the store tomorrow we can go through the clothes and find you something nice to wear, what do you think?"

"Sounds like fun actually."

"It will be fun, I've always wanted a daughter, but don't you dare start calling me mom ok."

That last was said a bit tongue in cheek so I answered, "What if I called you Aunt Frani?"

She swatted at me and said, "Don't you dare! You're so bad sometimes you know that, don't make me spank you because I have a feeling you'd like that."

"Ok, I'll call you Frani just don't hit me... much." And as I said that we both started laughing.

"So it's settled then, tomorrow we'll go shopping and next week I'll make you a girl, we'll do a whole spa day together, how's that sound?"

"Spa day?" I questioned

"Oh, did you think we were going to do this half-assed by just throwing some clothes on you and calling you Cindy? Oh no, you're getting the works, honey, bath, hair removal, hair styling, makeup, we'll even figure out a way to give you boobs."

"Boobs?"

"Yes boobs, wouldn't you feel sexier if you had some tits, honey?"

"Um, I guess so. But how are you gonna do that?"

"I'll think of something. Any idea how big you want to be?"

"I'd never really thought about it. I like how big yours are."

"That works great, you can wear some of my lingerie then and we'll just get clothes and shoes if I have any that fit you."

"Shoes too?"

"Yes, you're going to be a girl from head to toe, except for your cock of course, no hiding that from the looks of how tented your boxers are."

"I can't help myself."

"I know, honey, but we need to make sure you don't wear yourself out before next weekend, so until then only one orgasm a day for you, and it would probably be better if you skipped a few days. But I promise to make it all up to you next weekend. And on that note, it's getting kind of late and we have work in the morning so off to your bedroom, I have a feeling we'd end up fucking again if you slept with me tonight."

With that, she gave me a long slow deep wet kiss and pushed me off to my room. She's probably right, I wanted to fuck her so bad but I doubt after the last twenty-four hours I'd have any cum left in me. As difficult as it was I tried to not think about everything that happened the last couple of days, and what was going to happen next weekend. I didn't know how I was going to survive til then.

Published 
Written by luvsnylons
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments