Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time In Panties Part 5

"Kristin shows me how to please a football player"

43
12 Comments 12
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Highly recommend reading previous parts beforehand. Note - this part is more graphic than previous ones. <p> [ADVERT] </p>*** Sorry for the delay! This is a continuation of “My First Time in Panties Part 4.”"

When Kristin and I got into the bathroom, it felt like we were just two girls going to the bathroom together. After closing the door, Kristin lifted her dress and pulled down a small red satin g-string. While she was on the toilet, she said, “So Conrad, the guy I was dancing with, thinks you’re pretty cute, Jamie. I told him we’d love to congratulate him together for how well he played today. He even commented on how much he loved seeing your thong every time you leaped into the air. You made quite an impression.”

My mind focused on how Kristin planned on us “congratulating” him. Will we give him his own cheer or, god forbid, do something sexual with him. I broached the subject softly asking, “What did you have in mind?”

Kristin gave a giggle while she finished peeing and then wiped, flushed, and got up from the toilet. My eyes were transfixed on her g-string while she pulled it up against her pussy and pulled down her tight fitting red dress to cover her beautiful groin. While Kristin washed her hands she let me know, “Well, usually after a big win the team is so tired. We usually just give them a congratulatory blow job for all their hard work! After the tough losses though, we usually let them take us from behind to let out all their frustrations. Honestly, the worse the loss, the better it is for us girls hehe.”

My heart was beating out of its chest at the news that Kristin wanted me to give a blow job to Conrad. I had only gotten my first one a few days ago! However, something about staring at my feminine body and looking at Kristin reapplying her lip gloss made me feel some desire to submit to Conrad.

Kristin turned to me to re-apply my shiny pink lip gloss, saying, “Don’t worry, Jamie. You’re going to do so great. You look so fucking sexy tonight. Here, practice on my finger real fast. I know how badly every girl wants to do a great job for their first blow job.”

Kristin then gently pushed her pointer finger into my mouth, and I let it purse my lips. I felt her fingernail brush my top teeth. As it did, Kristin corrected me, and instructed me to cover my teeth with my lips and try to run my tongue along the bottom of her finger. I took her advice, and eventually, I was bobbing my head back and forth while Kristin held her hand motionless.

Eventually, Kristin said, “You are such a natural, Jamie. You’re going to have Conrad cumming down your throat in no time.”

At that, I stepped away in a bit of a panic. Kristin brushed the hair I was wearing and reassured me, “You’re going to be amazing, Jamie. I’ll be right there to help you the whole time too. Try to remember some of the things I taught you: lick up and down the shaft, suck on the head, twist your hand, and remember to make eye contact.”

She proceeded to open the door and pull my hand back into the party. We weaved around people dancing, making out and having conversations. I became acutely aware of my throbbing cock trying to escape its lace prison, which pulled the thin lace even farther into my crack.

We finally made it to one of the guest rooms to see Conrad sitting on the bed, typing on his phone. He had a skinnier Logan Paul look to him and was just wearing black joggers and a tight-fitting white t-shirt. Conrad stood up to greet us and Kristin, in turn, grabbed him by the shoulders and led him to the nearby wall. She waved me over towards them. When I got within a few feet of them she told me to dance against him to get him excited.

Doing what I was told, I tip-toed my wedges in a circle and backed my skirted ass into him. I felt him put his hands on my waist as I bent over in front of him. After gently grinding for a few minutes, I recognized that, with Conrad against the wall, I could really push back against him. I began to grind more aggressively. While I did it, I thought about how hot it’d be to be grinding with him naked and with me in just my thong. Snapping me out of my trance, Kristin whispered in my ear, “You’re doing such an amazing job, Jamie. Why don’t you reach back to see if Conrad is ready to get his cock sucked.”

Still grinding up against Conrad, I lifted my shoulders slightly and reached my hand along Conrad’s leg toward his groin. I quickly felt his pants feeling like the canvas of a tent and quickly found his erect shaft. Putting my hands around it, I felt that it was much bigger than mine in both width and length. I felt slightly giddy that I got this jock so excited just dancing with me.

Remembering what Kristin did to me during my first blow job, I got down on my knees while Conrad stayed leaning against the wall. As I kneeled, I could feel the back of the soft lace of my thong pushing into my hole. My pulse was going so quickly that I felt paralyzed kneeling on the carpeted floor. Recognizing my uncertainty, Kristin kneeled next to me, took off the hair band on her wrist, and proceeded to put her hair into a tight pony tail. At this, Conrad licked his lips and softly muttered, “Guys would kill to get this view right now, girls.”

Feeling encouraged but hands shaking, I reached up to the waistband of Conrad’s sweatpants and gently pulled them down to the floor. Directly in front of my face, I saw the outline of his hard cock under his black Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

Teasingly, Conrad whispered down to me, “Like what you see?”

Too nervous to talk, I nodded my head.

Kristin whispered into my ear giggling, “How about you unwrap your present.”

As if I was a doll being controlled by a marionette, I reached my hands out and pulled down Conrad’s underwear. When the waistband passed his member, it swung out and softly bumped into my face. I snapped back like I was stung by a bee, leading Conrad and Kristin to crack up laughing. I leaned back so my butt was against my ankles and sat transfixed at Conrad’s massive 8-inch erection. After she finally caught her breath, Kristin told me there was nothing to be afraid of. I took a deep breath before leaning forward and standing straight on my knees. As I approached his cock, I smelt his pleasant musk.

It was like a flip in my brain was switched. I felt such a strong desire to take Conrad’s cock into my mouth. It was a strange mix of intense desire and an obligation to make him feel good. Remembering Kristin’s advice, I looked up into Conrad’s eyes as I licked from the base of his shaft to the head. As my tongue licked along the bottom of his head, I heard Conrad moan and saw his eyes roll to the back of his head.

Kristin proudly remarked, “See Conrad, I told you I taught her well.”

My face beaming with pride, I swirled my tongue around Conrad’s head. In that moment, I wanted to make him happy more than anything in the world. I changed my approach and took Conrad’s cock into my mouth. I could taste the salty pre-cum spewing from his tip and loved the feeling of his smooth skin on my tongue. Conrad now had his mouth open and his breath deepen as I sucked on his head like a lollipop.

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

With my eyes locked with Conrad’s and the tip of his erect cock in my mouth, Kristin said, “Spit on his dick like the dirty slut you are, Jamie.”

Obediently, I generated more saliva in my mouth and spit onto the top of his cock. I proceeded to take his cock back into my mouth. This time, I tried to take him in a few more inches. As I pulled my head back, I twisted my hand around his now wet cock. I began to do this rhythmically, trying to take more of Conrad each time I bobbed my head. Inspired by his moans, I took Conrad’s cock a little too far and felt myself gag.

I took my head back for air, and Kristin patted the back of my head, telling me, “Aw you’re doing such a great job, Jamie. Here, let me show you how to deep throat. Plus, you’re making Conrad’s dick look so fucking yummy.”

Kristin moved closer to Conrad’s dick and began to suck him off just how I was, but she was able to take so much more of him. Distracted by her masterclass, I wasn’t looking at Conrad’s face. When I finally did after he let out a loud moan, I saw his face in total ecstasy. After one last suck, Kristin pulled back from his cock, spanked me on my ass, and told me, “Finish him off, Jamie. If you want to take him further, swallowing will help relax your throat. I want you to take his load all the way down your throat.”

I followed Kristin’s orders and sucked Conrad’s cock like my life depended on it. As I did, I felt Kristin run her hand under my skirt and begin to rub her hands and nails around my butt cheeks. It all happened so fast. Conrad told me he was going to cum and within seconds, I felt his cock throb and shoot his seed down the back of my throat. I pulled back because I felt like I was choking, and Conrad continued to spurt onto my eager face, painting it around my eyes and cheeks.

Kristin giggled and said, “Don’t worry, Jamie, sometimes it’s hard to swallow it all. Let me get a photo of your first facial though!”

She snapped a photo of me covered in Conrad’s cum. Conrad finally came to his senses at this and told Kristin she better send him a copy. At this, I was finally reminded of my cock in my lace panties because my erection was almost painful at this point in its lace prison.

Kristin started making out with Conrad as I tried to wipe his dripping cum from my face. Trying not to interrupt them, I quietly crawled toward the bathroom and eventually stood to enter. I shut the door and saw myself in the mirror. I looked like a complete slut with the cum still on my face and my makeup running a little. I stared transfixed at myself, but I was brought back to earth by my phone ringing. I hastily pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was my mom. Not wanting to worry her, I picked up my phone.

Trying to keep my cool, I gave her a relaxed, “Hi, mom.” She replied, “It’s getting late honey, is everything ok?”

“Yeah. Sorry about that. I think Rachel and Kristin are going to sleep over here. Would you mind picking me up?”

“Of course, James…I mean, Jamie. I’ll be there in 10.”

In an effort to wipe the cum off, I quickly washed my face but realized my make-up was now getting even worse. Simultaneously, I could hear exaggerated moans coming from Kristin in the bathroom. Not wanting anyone at the party to see me like this, I made a plan to sprint out the front door as fast as I could while covering my face to the best of my ability. I peeked my head out of the door and saw Kristin’s naked body riding Conrad’s dick like a cowgirl. Her tight body looked incredible and the sounds alone were enough for me to feel even more of my pre-cum spurt into my panties.

I ducked down and as sneakily as I could, made my way out of my room and the house. Fortunately, I don’t think anyone saw me since people were busy drinking, dancing, and making out. The time outside flew by as I ran through the events of the night in my head. Pretty soon, I saw my mom’s car pull up the driveway. I got in, slammed the door, and saw my mom staring at me inquisitively. She noted, “It looks like you had a long night, sweetie. Let’s get you into your bed. I got one last surprise for you.” We listened to music on the way home and my mom gave me a kiss on the cheek as we entered the house to part ways.

When I entered my bedroom, I saw the same Victoria’s Secret bag from before. My heart racing, I reached inside, feeling the softest silk I’ve ever felt. I pulled out what I was touching and saw a pale pink nightie with black lace edging along the hem and breast area. I changed into it, keeping on just my thong and checked myself out in the mirror. The silk felt incredible against my skin as I walked and swished it around. It felt so good that I could feel my penis twitching. I swiftly grabbed my pale pink satin Brazilian panties out of my drawer, finally released my erection from my thong, and began to stroke it with the satin panties.

As I stroked myself, I thought about the night. I tried to twist my hand like I did around Conrad’s much larger cock. I thought about how embarrassed yet proud I was of making him cum in my mouth. As I remembered the embarrassment of Kristin taking the photo of me covered in Conrad’s cum, I burst into my panties and felt the orgasm tingle through my silk-covered body. Sensing my sleep incoming, I put on some cotton bikini panties and got under my comforter. Exhausted, I went to bed thinking about Kristin riding Conrad and the moans she was making while she did it.

When I woke up, I saw I had a few texts. I read Kristin’s first.

“I’m a little peeved you left in such a hurry last night, Jamie. I was going to show you how to ride a man. Other than that mishap, you were amazing last night. For your first time, you gave Conrad an amazing blowjob. I could tell you just absolutely loved it. You’re officially a member of the cheer squad I can’t wait to see Jamie again.”

Overcome with guilt, I replied, explaining how my mom called and about being embarrassed about my makeup being ruined after washing it. Confused about my feelings about last night, I chose to leave it at that.

The other text was from Conrad.

My heart sank when I saw he had sent me the photo that Kristin had taken. Underneath, he said, “Thanks for the head last night, Jamie. I’m not sure if you’re still in town, but I’d love to cover you in cum again.”

Heart pounding, I told Conrad I was out of town and wouldn’t be back for a few weeks. He instantly responded, “How about a photo so I can get myself off later?”

Worried about the photo of me getting sent around, I said that I’d send one if he promised to keep both of them between us. Using the webcam on my laptop, I snapped a photo of me from the neck down in my nightie. My horniness getting the better of me, I also sent a message saying next time we hang out, I’d give him more than just a blow job ;)

To be continued…

Please feel free to comment/DM any ideas for part 6!

Published 
Written by Pantyboy5678
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments