Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who was this girl? Just minutes ago, Missy was giving me an incredible blowjob. Now she was casually reminding me to make sure I turned over to balance out my tan lines as she sipped from her glass of water like nothing had happened. I was looking straight up at a nearly perfect sky for a September weekend day, feeling the warmth from the sun beating down on me. Three months ago, I was playing dress-up with this girl as a dare and somehow it had progressed to being her little sex project. Part of me was really excited about what was to come. The other part of me was terrified.

I remember turning over once or twice and then waking up suddenly to the sound of the sliding glass door closing. My heart was racing. Missy laughed as I took a moment to re-orientate myself.

“Oh my god, what is wrong with you? You jumped like ten feet. Relax,” as she shook her head in a disapproving fashion. “Your tan looks great but you should have turned over a little more often. It still looks very sexy.”

Looking down I realized that despite a fairly good base tan from the summer, I had noticeable tan lines from the bikini around my chest. My lower half was equally as noticeable. I fought my conflicting emotions of this incredible experience, fighting against having to figure out how to hide these amazing tan lines from my family. The bottom line is that I had never felt so sexy about a good tan.

“So let’s get something to eat and then we’ll get ready,” Missy said as she gathered her things.

We got all of our stuff and went inside, made lunch and lounged around like two girls hanging out on a Saturday afternoon. We sat in her family room and watched a little TV and made small talk for a while. Missy grabbed her nail polish and against my objection, painted my fingers and toes. I looked at the clock that was saying it was nearly five o’clock already. Where had the day gone?

“OK, let’s go take a shower and get started. Don’t worry. I don’t have anything crazy planned for tonight but you are coming out with me. We’ll drive around a little and see what kind of trouble we can get into, and I don’t know, maybe head to a backyard party.”

I was about to object until Missy jumped up off the couch and grabbed my hand to get up with her. As we were walking up the stairs to her room, I admired how perfect her ass looked and how she wore her bikini just right, allowing just enough of her cheeks to hang out. Her body was tanned, smooth and incredibly sexy. When we got to her room, she was not shy about taking her suit off, exposing her entire body to me. I couldn’t take my eyes off her incredible tits and that perfect ass. Her curves were perfect and her body incredibly toned. I was jealous.

“I am going to shower first and will start to get ready. Then you can shower and I’ll start on you after.”

Missy left me standing in her room. I admired my bikini-clad body in the mirror. I couldn’t resist noticing that Missy’s other swimsuits were still laying out on the bed. I untied the strings to the suit I had on grabbed the gold one-piece suit, and decided to try it on. I stepped through the leg holes and pulled it up over my waist and then up over my shoulders. I tucked my penis and then tugged the back up to expose my ass a little more. It was snug but the spandex fabric felt incredibly sexy on my skin. I admired myself in the mirror again, very pleased with how I looked.

I grabbed a different bikini and was going to try on a different bikini but felt my cock starting to get hard. I knew I was given specific instructions from Missy about cumming again and felt I was heading down a bad road by changing again. I stepped away from her bed and looked again in the mirror, admiring the way the suit clung to my body. I wandered into her closet and admired the variety of clothes she had. I was overwhelmed by an intoxicating sense of femininity. I walked back into her room again and curiously opened a few drawers looking for her bras and panties. Missy walked through the door wearing only a towel.

“Well, Jenni, help yourself,” she said with a laugh checking me out. “Once again, you look amazing. OK, now go shower so we can get rolling.”

In the bathroom, I started the shower and stripped naked. In the bathroom mirror, I could see that my bikini tan lines were much more defined than I thought. I guess it was now something I’d just have to deal with. I stepped in the shower and let the hot water cascade down over my head, shoulders and then my body. I took a few deep breaths and relaxed. I used a scented soap that Missy had left out and also used her razor to make sure any stubble was not noticeable.

I dried off and like Missy, I wrapped my towel around my upper torso. I walked down the hallway into Missy’s room. She handed me a brush and told me to start on my hair. I sat on the bed and started to brush. Over the next hour or so, I went through what can only be described as a truly incredible transformation. The makeup and hairstyling, which included her adding some nice curls with her iron, was at another level compared to a few months ago. The outfit I had bought all on my own was perfect. Missy finished things off with a pair of clip-on hoop earrings that added that final touch that made me look just that much more convincing than before.

“What do you say we go and have a beer, maybe a few shots and then take off.”

“Take off to where?”

“Did you think we were going to go through all this just to hang out here? I told you, you know, see what’s going on. And maybe we have a party to go to. Maybe my friend Dina is having people over, maybe forty or fifty people. Trust me, you’ll one hundred percent blend right in.”

“Yeah, sure.”

Missy grabbed a small purse and threw a few items in and handed it to me.

“Don’t start getting like this on me. Are you kidding me right now? Have a couple drinks and you’ll be fine. No one will know you. What do I need to do get you drunk and laid for you to lighten up?”

I smiled. She was right. I’d come this far so what the fuck. And just like that, we were in her kitchen. We finished a beer, did a shot of tequila, and were out the door. It was eight o’clock and the night was young.

We killed a little time driving around town before arriving at the house party around nine o’clock. It was still “early” but there were plenty of people there. While Missy wanted to steer most of the conversation in the car to “how to act” and “things to say”. The lingering buzz from the healthy shot had me talking more about finding a real cock to suck, what cum tasted like, and if Missy thought I could really hook up with a guy. The nerves were definitely gone and the more we talked, the hornier I was getting.

We had decided that I should probably be an out-of-town relative instead of a new friend since after tonight who knew how many times Jenni would return. Being the mystery girl fit my persona all too well. For the first thirty minutes or so, we mingled and sipped beer out of our solo cups. Thirty minutes became sixty, sixty became ninety and before I knew it, I was one of at least a hundred people at a backyard party. I was a few beers in and had a good steady buzz when I realized Missy’s boyfriend Pete had arrived.

Missy ran to greet him leaving me in a small group. As I was watching them kiss, oblivious to everyone around them, I was immediately distracted by a hand on my back and a voice asking if my boyfriend was at the party. I quickly realized he was talking to me.

DayanneKampbell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanneKampbell

“I’m Jenni. And no. Actually, I don’t have a boyfriend,” I said awkwardly in response. Then I continued with, “at least, no boyfriend here. I’m here visiting my cousin.”

“Yes, Missy. She’s a friend of a friend.”

Almost on cue, Missy and Pete joined the circle. As they did a short blond pulled my cute suitor away.

“Pete, you remember my cousin Jenni.” Pete certainly did and said hello. Pete gave me a quick once-over, a wink, and then whispered something into Missy’s ear before heading to the keg.

“He said I did an incredible job. You look really, really cute. Oh, and by the way, the guy’s name is Larry,” she said motioning to my newfound friend. “You should go talk to him. Pete knows him and I can tell you, he’s hammered. Easy pickings.”

Missy gave me the “well, what are you waiting for” look before joining Pete to get a beer. I was left wondering if I had the courage to approach Larry who had drifted a few feet away. Buzzed Jenni was also confident Jenni so I took a few steps in his direction. The nice thing was that Larry was at least 6’1’’ and at least four inches taller than me. I walked a few steps and it was my turn to place my hand on him only I chose his ass instead of his back.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry.”

“Don’t be. I give you permission to grab my butt anytime you’d like. I’m Larry, by the way, and if I heard correctly, you are Jenni.”

“You would be correct,” I said with a confident little smile as I took another drink of beer.

“So Larry, where is your girlfriend?”

“Truth be told, she’s already at college. I don’t go until next week.”

I swallowed another big swig of beer and made sure my hand found its way into his back pocket, getting a little better feel of that ass.

“Well that’s cool, but I guess making out is out of the question then. That’s too bad,” I said taking another sip of beer and giving him a very overly presumptuous wink.

Larry’s hand slid over my ass and gave it a healthy squeeze as he whispered, “I’ll meet you at my car in five minutes. It’s three houses down to the left, across the street.”

We both walked in opposite directions, Larry saying goodbye to a few people, me straight to the keg. I looked around for Missy but couldn’t find her anywhere. My beer refilled, I starting my walk through the crowd toward the driveway. I realize he said five minutes but two minutes later, I found myself heading three houses down to wait for Larry. I checked myself out in a small compact and added a little more cherry lip gloss.

Just as I was beginning to think I had been duped, Larry was crossing the street heading my way. As he approached, I slammed the rest of my beer. He came up and leaned against his car next to me.

“So now what, huh?” he asked.

“This is where you tell me how much you love your girlfriend. And how faithful you are,” and before I could say another word Larry’s lips were locked on mine. A second later, I felt his tongue on my lips and I willingly gave him mine in return. His lips were incredibly moist and his tongue forcefully explored mine. He turned to face me, taking the back of my neck in one hand while his other hand reached behind me and started rubbing my ass. His hips and legs pressed firmly against me.

We kissed for five minutes before I came up for a little air. Larry took a deep breath before starting again. Larry’s athletic body had me pinned up against his car in a very submissive position. I loved it. I felt his cock for the first time when he moved his left leg to straddle me. Larry’s cock was hard and rubbing against my leg. I had butterflies, thinking that I could actually have this effect on a guy. Between this newfound feeling and the beer buzz, I was completely committed to the moment. I pulled my lips away for a moment to look down at his shorts and take in the size of his cock. It was bigger than what I had thought. I grabbed one of the strings to his shorts and pulled it to untie the knot.

“Oops,” I said innocently as he laughed.

“Let’s at least get in the car,” he said fumbling for his keys.

We climbed in the back seat and without any hesitation, my hand made its way past his waistband and down one of the legs of his shorts. Feeling his cock in my hand gave me an incredible rush. I immediately began to kiss him again while I slowly started stroking his cock. I felt it grow even larger as I did. I kept thinking about how lucky Larry’s girlfriend was and how much of a whore I was for getting him off.

“I want to suck your dick so bad. If we were in my room, your dick would be in my mouth and I’d suck you so much better than your girlfriend would.” Wherever I was coming up with these lines, it was working.

I could feel his cock get harder and larger as I stroked it under his shorts. I could feel pre-cum at the tip of his cock. I started stroking faster while his tongue probed deeper down my throat. I squeezed his dick as I stopped kissing him and looked to see if anyone was around. I pulled his shorts down to expose his beautiful cock and took as much as I could in my mouth just as he started to cum. I had perfectly timed the placement of my mouth to his swollen head to feel that first explosive wave of cum hit the back of my throat. Stream after stream of cum filled my mouth as Larry moaned in delight.

I carefully removed my cum filled mouth from his cock, savoring the moment of having another man’s cum in my mouth, before swallowing every drop. My lips went back and licked a little more cum from the tip before tucking him back into his shorts. I proudly opened my mouth to show Larry my accomplishment.

“Absolutely fucking hot,” he said as he tied up his shorts as he looked left and right to see if anyone saw.

“It’s a little late to be on the lookout, no?” I asked. “I know you have a girlfriend and all but that was a lot of fun. And your cock, it was absolutely delicious. Maybe we can do that again some time.”

“Yeah about that,” he said with hesitation. I quickly interrupted him.

“I’m not here to judge and I’m certainly not going to be the crazy stalker chick you have to worry about. I don’t even live that close by. And you're off to college. We had our fun. I sucked your cock. We go our own way. It's all good.”

“Damn. Maybe I should re-think this girlfriend thing. You seem kind of perfect.”

“I'm not perfect. I have small boobs," I said with a laugh. "And seriously, I’ve got a few secrets of my own.” I gave him a kiss on the lips and told him we should get back to the party. 

As we approached the house, Larry headed in first and then I followed a minute behind. Missy came from around back looking for me.

“Where were you? Oh my god! Were you with Larry? Holy shit!” she said quietly with a definite elevated level of excitement.

Missy picked up on me licking my lips and quickly asked, “Oh my god, did he cum?”

“Of course, he did but don’t worry, I took care of it like a good girl,” as I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, giggling at my accomplishment. “You taught me well.”

Missy pulled me into the house and one of the bathrooms. I did my best to freshen up while she peed. When she was done, we switched spots. She touched up a few spots when I was done, added an extra layer of gloss on her lips and kissed me. It was a short kiss but with a little something behind it.

“I’m sure you’re tired of hearing it but you’re fucking amazing.” She kissed me again, but this time, it was a little deeper and a little longer. Our eyes locked. I had butterflies all over again.

“One day…” she said as she grabbed my hand and we headed back to get another beer.

 

Published 
Written by JenniCD70
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments