Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

FemDom Adds A Maid

"My submission is now complete"

28
6 Comments 6
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

You were happy to have another maid in your household. I would be able to provide your first maid company during times when you were away. I wondered if you would allow us to play with each other during those times. I had never been with a girl like her before. Having you command us is what made it the best. You sort of became my Mistress that day, or at least that is how I looked at it. Before I was strictly straight but now you had me second-guessing myself. You were my prime focus.

“We need to have some rules,” she said. 

“First, there will be no touching each other without my permission. This means touching yourselves as well. Second, you both must be wearing panties when you are home.  Third, when we have guests, you must be wearing your sexy maid outfits.” 

You then looked at me and asked if I would agree to follow these three rules. Your first maid had been following these rules for some time now. She looked at me encouragingly and her eyes assured me that it was good. 

“I agree.” 

You then told your other maid to take me upstairs and get me dressed properly. You had a guest coming over that night and he wanted to see your new maid.  

Your first maid took me to her bedroom where she proceeded to dress me. She opened the dresser and pulled out a complete maid’s outfit including a pair of white panties.  

She laid them next to where I was standing and then knelt before me. Her mouth was just inches from my “clit”. I felt her hot breath as she looked up at me with a smile and opened her mouth. She did not take me into her mouth though because you had not authorized that. She was just teasing me.

I looked down and smiled at her. She then presented the panties to me. I put one foot in and then the other and she slowly slid them up my legs until they were in place. She made sure she did not touch my “clit,” which was hard by now. It felt good to have them on and touching my “clit.” I wanted to reach down and start rubbing my hands over them to feel the material. Of course, I knew this was not OK, so I just kept the thought in my head. 

She had me sit in a chair and then she brought a pair of black stockings over to me. She slowly and smoothly put those stockings on me. When she was done, I felt great. I was not even able to rub my legs due to our agreement with you, but I could feel them, and they felt fantastic. 

Next, she helped me with putting on the maid’s outfit. It was a short black dress that barely showed the panties underneath. I felt like a new person. I have given in to you and your first maid. I was yours to do what you wanted with.  

I was fully dressed for your guest, but your first maid was not quite ready. I stood there and watched as she slowly put her stockings on. Her dress was next and when she was ready, we both walked back to the living room where you were waiting. 

As we walked into the room, you pleasantly smiled.  

“You both look great.” 

Then you told us both to walk over to you so you could look us over. You rubbed us all over, front and back, up and down. You smacked our panty-covered behinds as well in a teasing manner. 

“Pull your panties down enough to let your 'clits' spring forward.” 

We did as we were told, and we were both very hard.  

“Now, I want you to grab each other’s 'clits' and stroke them slowly.” 

The first maid grabbed hold of my “clit” with a firm, gentle grip and slowly stroked up and down. Her hand felt exciting as it moved over the entire length of my “clit.”

I then took hold of her “clit” and began a slow stroke on it. It felt so hard and big. I matched the speed of her strokes and we both were visibly excited.  

“That is enough girls.” 

Just then the doorbell rang. You told me to answer the door. 

I opened the door and allowed your guest to enter. He was about six feet tall and weighed about 180 pounds. He looked to be in great shape, and I could smell his cologne as he walked past me. As he passed, he gave me a very nice smile and said hello. I nodded in return. 

PrettyCock_DollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCock_DollTS

Dinner had been prepared and you told me to escort your guest into the dining room. Your other maid stayed by your side. You and your guest sat down. I stood just behind your guest and your other maid was behind you. We were there to wait on both of you as needed.  

Soon you both were finished with dinner and we maids followed you both into the living room. You both made yourselves comfortable as the maid and I brought you both drinks. We stood next to each of you just as we did during dinner.   

After 30 minutes or so you asked your guest if he liked your maids. He replied that they are very sexy, and he has been watching them both all night. He then stood up. 

“I want both of you to kneel before our guest and remove his clothes.” 

Once we have removed everything, you told us to then begin to lick his cock. I was told to put his large, flaccid cock in my mouth and to make it hard. It did not take long as it began to grow in my mouth. Soon, his whole large cock was pushing against the top of my mouth. Your other maid had her hand on his shaft and was stroking his cock into my mouth.  

She was stroking fast while my mouth was licking all over his cock. When your guest was ready to shoot his load, you told me to take him all the way down your throat. He put his hands on the back of my head as he began to shoot his load. After a few shots of cum my mouth was full. Cum was spilling out of my mouth. You told your other maid to lick up everything that I did not keep in my mouth, and you told me to swallow what I had. 

You had something special in store for me. You removed your clothes, and you told your other maid to remove her clothes as well except for the panties. You then had your maid lay down on her back. I stood there as I watched what you did next. You straddled your maid and pulled her panties aside. You began to slowly insert her “clit” inside your pussy. You fucked her hard and very soon after that you told her to cum. You kept her deep inside you as your maid's orgasm subsided.

Slowly you pulled up off her and sat back down in your chair. Your legs were closed tightly. You told me to undress except for the panties and kneel before you. You then spread your legs wide and your maid's cum began to drip out.

"Eat it," you said.

I leaned over and began to lick up her cum from your pussy. You looked over at your guest and noticed he was getting hard again.  

“Get some lubricant and apply some to his large cock,” she said to her other maid. 

She applied some and stroked slowly until his whole cock was ready. He then kneeled behind me and you instructed your other maid to spread my ass cheeks. He pulled my panties to the side and put his cock up to my ass and then pushed in. 

I was still licking your other maid’s cum out of your pussy when I felt his cock enter my ass. I pushed forward and jumped slightly but he had his hands on my hips, so I could not move away. He pushed his large, hard cock deep into my ass. My eyes widened as this was my first fucking. His lubricated cock was sliding effortlessly in and out of my ass. He was pounding me hard and soon he was cumming inside my ass. After a few moments, he pulled out and his cum followed, dripping all over the floor. 

I had not cum yet so you decided maybe I should get some relief. You told the other maid to lay down on the floor under me and take my "clit" into her mouth. She then expertly sucked me using her tongue and lips and hand. She had it all working and soon I was ready to cum. You told her to take me deep into her mouth and then ordered me to cum. I was so turned on and I did as I was instructed. I shot my cum into her mouth, and she did not pull away. She was able to take it all in and not let anything spill out. Maybe someday I could keep it all in my mouth. I vowed to try. 

Published 
Written by Timserve46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments