Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cassandra's New Life Chapter 5

"Cassie loves her new freedom."

14
3 Comments 3
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Please read previous chapters before starting this one."

I woke up on Wednesday morning with a smile on my face, but a little bit of a headache from the martinis and champagne.  My ass was a little sore too from my sexual escapades from the previous night.  I decided to go for another run and dressed in my running outfit which featured my short running shorts and a sports bra with my short brunette wig.  I ate a light breakfast and headed out for my run.  I ran for six miles and worked up a good sweat and felt much better as I think I sweat out all the alcohol residue in my system. 

Once home I showered, gave myself an enema, and got dressed for my morning appointments.  It was much cooler than yesterday so I chose a long sleeve black sweater with puffy shoulders, a black and white short herringbone skirt, black thigh high stockings and my red high heel pumps.  My lingerie choice was matching black thong gaffe and bra.  My first stop was the DMV to get my Massachusetts Driver’s License.  I was surprised how easy it was, the agent did not question anything when I showed my Connecticut license and my proof of residency in Massachusetts. My photo was taken as Cassie and I was issued a temporary license and my new one should arrive within two weeks.

Next stop was my doctor's appointment.  I had been referred to this doctor from one in Connecticut. She specialized in M to F patients and was very nice.  The appointment lasted half an hour and with my appearance, candid communication and my referral, I was ok to start hormones immediately.  I was thrilled with the outcome and could not wait to pick up the prescription.  I went directly to the pharmacy at the adjacent hospital and was now in possession of the first thirty days of medication.  The only other procedure was another appointment in three weeks to judge the effects.

I returned home and did some cleaning and laundry and realized I had missed lunch.  I decided to have a late lunch in the neighborhood and walked down Main Street to a local Mexican restaurant.  Casa Molino was the name of the restaurant and it was a pretty big establishment.  A big bar with over twenty seats and twice as many tables not including the six tables in the bar area.  It was not crowded as it only 2:00 and in between the lunch and happy hour/dinner crowds.  There were only four other people at the bar, two sets of two guys drinking beer and eating lunch. 

Feeling like celebrating my successful morning, I ordered a margarita on the rocks and accepted the bartender's offer of chips and salsa.  I looked at the menu and decided a taco salad would the best choice. I sipped my margarita as I explored some social media on my phone.  As usual in a Mexican restaurant, the food arrived quickly, and as usual, I had finished my drink quickly too.  I ordered another margarita to the delight of the bartender.

“This one is on me,” the bartender said.   “My name is Victor, let me know if you need anything else.”

This caught my attention and I started looking him over.  He was a Latino gentleman about my age, grey hair and mustache, about six feet tall and very slender. I smiled back at him, thanked him for the drink and reached out for his hand.  He took a hold of my hand and planted a gentle kiss on the back of it. 

We were interrupted by the two guys closest to me as they needed refills on their beers, so I was going to have to wait to see if anything further would develop.  I ate about half my salad and was content as the salad was very large.  My second margarita was stronger than the first and I felt a little buzz creeping on.  I put down my silverware and placed the napkin over the plate and almost immediately a waiter came by to pick up what was left of my lunch. 

“Victor said there was a hot woman eating lunch at the bar. He was right,” he said as he picked up my plate.

“Well, thank you.  I am Cassie, and your name is?” I asked.

“Carlos, I am Victor’s brother,” he replied.

As I looked closer, I could see the resemblance of the two brothers.  Carlos was a little shorter and heavier, but had the same grey hair and same strong facial features as Victor.  Carlos carried the plate away, but turned around and winked at me as he was leaving.  This was starting to get interesting! 

I worked away on my margarita enjoying the feeling the tequila was having on my brain and body.  I grew more relaxed as the glass was emptying. Victor asked me if I would like another and I told him I should probably be going.  He asked me to stay and have another drink, so I relented and ordered a light beer, as I thought another margarita would put me over the edge for 3:00. 

When he brought me my beer and took away my empty glass, he grabbed my hand and gently massaged it.  “I am taking a break in about twenty minutes, perhaps we could chat a little bit,” He said.

“Sure, Victor.  I hope I can still speak after all these drinks,” I replied.

A few minutes later, Victor returned with a shot of tequila.  He said it was to keep me comfortable during the wait.  As he produced the shot of Don Julio, he placed down a small saucer with a line and shaker of salt adjacent to the saucer.  I took the challenge and did the shot in the traditional way with a little salt beforehand and a bite of the lime afterwards.

Shortly after my shot, Victor appeared from behind me and whispered in my ear to grab my beer and to follow him.  I did as he suggested grabbing my beer and also my handbag as he led me to a small private room that was reserved for a private party.  It had a round table with ten chairs and very little else.

“I thought you might want to chat in private,” Victor said as he closed the sliding door sealing off the room.

I don’t know if it was just the slut in me or the alcohol, but I sat my drink down on the table and my handbag on one of the chairs and reached out to Victor and put my arms around him.  He wrapped his arms around me and lowered his lips and started to kiss me.  I opened my mouth to let his tongue slide inside of my mouth and slurped on his tongue as it explored all around my tongue and the inside of my cheeks. He pulled me closer and pressed his body against mine and I could feel his cock pressing against my stomach.

This was my signal to get to work, I slipped from his grasp and immediately started to unbuckle his belt around his work pants.  Once unfastened, I dropped to my knees and opened his pants and drew down his zipper.  I could see the outline of his cock and balls in his tight bikini style underwear. I pulled down the waistband of his pants and underwear all the way to his ankles.  His cock sprung out fully erect.  It was about seven inches long and pretty thick.  He had thick black pubic hair and when I looked up at his balls, I was amazed as his ball sack was huge.  

I took hold of his big cock and started stroking it up and down gently, but my mind was on those huge balls and I went to work on them with my tongue.  I licked every inch of them for over a minute, my tongue was massaging his entire sack and then gently I put one in my mouth and gently sucked on it.  I heard moans of pleasure as I continued to suck on his big ball while stroking his hard shaft.  I was lost in a daze of pleasure as my mouth stimulated Victor further. 

His cock was starting to throb and I could see large blue veins on his cock expand and grow while I continued sucking his balls.  I knew he was close to coming already so I regretfully let his big testicle out of my mouth and replaced it with the head of his dick. I took my time licking the tip of his penis and then put my lips around the head.  Another moan of ecstasy escaped Victor as I ran my tongue across the head as I started to suck his cock.

“I love your cock and balls, Victor.  I can’t wait to swallow your hot cum!” I whispered.

I began to take more of his dick deeper in my mouth and had about half of his seven inches inside my mouth.  I removed my mouth and a trail of saliva and pre cum formed a trail from the end of his dick to my mouth. This is when I noticed we were not alone.  Carlos had arrived and another worker from the restaurant and stood on either side of me with their pants down around their ankles. 

I had no idea who he was but his cock was big and the closest to me, so I immediately put my lips around it and went down the entire length until my nose was in his pubic hair.  He grabbed the back of my head and held in this position for five or ten seconds and then released me.  I pulled back and another stream of saliva oozed from my mouth down my chin. 

Shia011
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shia011

I switched over and took Carlos' thick five-inch cock in my mouth next and started stroking Victor's cock while I sucked on Carlos.  I am sure it started earlier, but now I started to hear the guys talking and moaning.

“Fuck, did you see that? She took my whole nine-inch cock in her mouth. She is amazing,” I heard the stranger said.

“Yeah, and she likes to suck balls too!” Victor replied.

I continued sucking on Carlos until I had him completely rigid and then I went back to Victor.  I went back to sucking his sac and took his other ball in my mouth.  I reached out and grabbed a cock in each hand as I sucked his ball, I stroked the cocks of Carlos and the stranger. I stayed in this position for a couple of minutes and then I put my mouth on Victor’s cock started sucking it again.

“Fuck my mouth! Fuck it hard and cum in my mouth!” I said during a quick breath.

Victor grabbed the back of my head and started shoving his cock inside me.  I adjusted my angle and let my throat relax as his cock slid all the way in and my nose was now in his pubes. The sounds were amazing as his cock went in and out of my mouth.  I was half gagging and have slurping. The thrusts from his hips made slapping sounds as his pubic area slammed against my face.

While the other two guys cheered us on, I increased my stroking on the guys and thirty seconds later I was rewarded with a blast of cum that was as big as I have ever felt.  Rope after rope was flooding down my throat and back into my mouth as he held me tight against his pubes. Finally, he released me and I caught a breath before Carlos spun me ninety degrees and pulled me onto his cock.  He started face fucking me in rapid fashion. The room was filled with sounds again of my slurping and the impact of his groin slapping against me.  Within a few seconds I felt his cock start to throb and my second load of cum was shooting in my mouth.  It was a much smaller load than Victor, but still a healthy spray of white juice filled my mouth as I swallowed eagerly.

Again, I barely caught my breath when the third guy shoved his cock in my mouth.  He almost came immediately his huge dick was barely in my mouth when he exploded.  I felt cum leaking out of my mouth and down my chin but I kept swallowing.  He pulled out of my mouth and I licked the wiped the cum off my chin and licked it off my fingers.  Then I went back to each of the guys and cleaned up their cocks by licking all the residue off their dicks.

“Thanks, boys! That was better than my salad,” I said with a laugh.

Everybody got organized and I told them I would be back for lunch again soon.   I went off to the ladies' room and cleaned up my face and hair, then sneaked out of the restaurant and started walking down the street towards my apartment. I was in a ditzy frame of mind from the alcohol and the loads of cum inside me as I strolled back towards my apartment.  I started thinking that I was going to become known as the town slut, a title I felt worthy of.

I reached my apartment entrance and decided to check the mailroom and see if I had received any mail the past couple of days.  As I was opening the box, I felt a hand fub against my ass.  I turned around and there was Ralph with a shit eating grin on his face. 

“I sure liked that ass, but I want to try that pussy next time,” he said.

I looked him in the eye with a very slutty look. “That is not going to happen. My pussy is off limits to married men, you can have my ass and my mouth, but not this,” I said as I stuck my hand under my skirt and pretended to rub my imaginary pussy.

“Well, I have a few minutes if you want to play,” he said.

“Follow me, big boy!” I replied.

We strolled to the elevator we rode to the third floor. I led him to my apartment as I noticed he kept looking around to be sure we weren’t seen.  I opened the door to the apartment and we strolled in. I turned to face him and I rubbed the crotch of his jeans.  “How is my big nine-inch friend?” I asked.

I told him to sit down on the couch and take off his pants, while I freshened up.  I went into my bedroom and grabbed some lube and returned to the living room.  Ralph had removed his shoes, pants and underwear and was sitting on the center of the couch.  I strolled over and knelt down in front of him and reached out to stroke his soft cock.  I massaged it up and down feeling it grow longer and harder in my hand.  It grew so big that I started using both hands to stroke it faster.  I was amazed how fast it grew to its full length of nine inches.  I continued to stroke it while I started licking his balls, I loved how they felt on my tongue and the taste of his sweaty sack.

Next, I pulled his cock to my mouth and started licking the head of his long shaft.  Ralph grabbed the sides of my head and gently pushed me down to take more of his manhood in my mouth. Each time I rose up and then lowered my mouth, I took more of his impressive dick inside.  Soon I was all the way down to the base and swallowed the entire length.  I pulled off his cock and retrieved the lube and started applying a healthy amount of it up and down his cock.  His dick was gleaming from the lube and was ready for my anal assault.  

I turned around and carefully slid my thong to the side and adjusted my package so he would not be able to notice. I backed up to him and he guided his cock to my puckered asshole.  It slid in very easy despite his size and I gently lowered myself down on his cock inch by inch.  I felt alive as my ass was being fully satisfied by this big cock.  We started grinding our bodies together very slowly, Ralph was slightly raising his hips to get fuller penetration and I was slowly lowering my body to glide his monster dick deeper and deeper. 

Soon I was resting my ass on his thighs with his dick fully buried inside me. Our pace was slow, much more tranquil than our last fuck.  I gently moved up until only his head was inside my ass and then I slowly lowered my body until his dick was fully inside.  Over and over, I repeated this action in a slow and methodical pace with both of us enjoying the feeling of deep penetration.

“Your ass is amazing. It feels so good,” he said.

I looked around at him and smiled.  My face must have shown how much I loved the feel of his big stick deep inside my ass.  We shifted down to the floor, while his dick was still fully lodged in my ass.  I got down on all fours and Ralph was on his knees behind me and he started doing the heavy lifting as he grabbed my hips and slowly shoved his cock in and out of my ass.  Eventually our pace quickened and his thrusting got more powerful. 

The sound of him slapping his body against my ass was a loud smacking sound each time we made contact. Now he was thrusting as hard and as fast as he could as our fucking became more primal. I met his thrusts with ones of my own maximizing the power of his cock spreading my asshole wide and his penetration deeper.

“That’s right baby, fuck your little ass slut.  Fuck me hard and fast.  Give me that big cock of yours!” I begged.  I got louder as I knew he was getting close to shooting his cum inside me. “Yes!  Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” I screamed as his cock felt like a machine reaching new depths.

“I want to cum in your mouth baby.  I want to see you swallow my big load of cock juice,” he said as he pulled out of my ass.

Once I felt him exit, I spun around and sat up on my knees.  Ralph stood up with his giant cock hard as a missile pointed towards the ceiling.  I grabbed a hold of his pole and guided it to my mouth. I swallowed about half of his length and held the base of it with my right hand. I slowly sucked and stroked his cock and starting massaging his balls.  His cock seemed to grow bigger as his orgasm approached, I could feel the tension in his balls build as I continued to rub his ball sack.  Then it happened the first jet of cum was released into my mouth and I hungrily slurped on his cock to swallow all of it.  It was another big load and I eagerly kept swallowing to gobble down all of his delicious goo.

Ralph removed his cock from my mouth and I stroked his softening cock gently to get out every last drop of cum.  I licked all the drops off the head of his cock and then I told him to get dressed and be on his way until next time.

He left shortly after and I straightened up the living room and decided to take a warm bath.  I thought that would be a good place to figure out my plans for tonight.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by cassandrababy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments