Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures in a Woman’s Body – Chapter 3: Used by Strangers

"I become their powerless cumslut"

22
8 Comments 8
27.9k Views 27.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I put his softening cock back into his pants as he parked the car. He got out and I crawled up after him. Having been on my knees for so long, my knees were aching and my legs were sore, but at least my feet got a rest from walking in my seven inch black stilettos.

“What’s your name, by the way?” I asked him, since I don’t know what to call him by.

“Just call me your Daddy, sugarslut.” He chuckled, putting his arm around my ass again and leading me to walk.

I was feeling so anxious, scared, and excited all at the same time. Sucking and fucking a group of horny men was the sluttiest fantasy that I had, but I had no idea of what to expect. How many of them are there? Are they going to be gentle? What if I can’t handle it? A thousand of these thoughts ran through my head frantically as we approached the house.

The house that we were walking up to was an old two-story home with a brown roof, much like the houses around it. All of the lights were off except on the first floor, and the stone path we walked on amplified the clicking sound of my heels in the silent night. Daddy pushed open the door without knocking and led me in.

Without taking off my heels, I followed the green carpet path into the living room. I was greeted by six men who sat on couches and chairs. I scanned each of them quickly with my eyes. They all looked like they were in their late twenties or early thirties, and two of them were tough-looking black men. The one thing they all shared in common though, was the look of lust from their fierce eyes piercing through my body. Feeling quite intimidated, I covered my lap with my purse and looked down at the floor.

“Holy shit, you sure did bring a hot one tonight, John!” one of them broke out. The men around the room laughed in agreement.

“Fucking hell, did you already have a go with her? Look at her face!” another man exclaimed. I realized that my makeup must’ve been ruined badly from the car ride.

Daddy, whose name I now know is John, chuckled back and told me to fix myself up in the bathroom. He said it was further down the hall, so I went back to the hall to look for it. Sure enough, the bathroom was about as fancy as the house. It had a plain set of a bathtub, toilet, sink, and mirror.

I stood in front of the mirror and inspected my face. My mascara had run down my cheeks and my lipstick was smeared all over my mouth and chin. I opened my purse and laid out my makeup on the sink. I wiped my face with makeup remover to get rid of the mess. Then I reapplied my mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow to get the same look as before. I lightly powdered my face because most of the face powder from before was still there. I took the hot pink lipstick and put it on my lips. Finally, I wet my fingers so I could fix my hair up. When I was all done, I checked myself in the mirror. Once again I looked like a blonde slutty girl.

I pulled and tugged on my dress and stockings to put them back in place. As I was adjusting one of my garter straps, I heard the faint sounds of the men talking.

“Dan, go grab the stuff,” I heard a voice say. I wondered what they were talking about.

I finished adjusting my garters and walked out of the bathroom. I stepped back into the living room only to find all of them standing up.

Before I could even react I was pulled into the arms of a man with a firm grip. Immediately I felt numerous hands touching everywhere on my body. I let out a faint yell of surprise only to have my mouth firmly covered by someone’s hand. My arms were locked behind me by an arm wrapped strongly over my waist. My breasts were pushed and squeezed, many hands rubbed up and down my thighs, and my ass was being slapped and groped all at the same time. I stood there, unable to move, as my body was violated and my mouth invaded by a stranger’s tongue.

Finally, the hands retreated and I was pushed to my knees. I heard the sound of belts being unbuckled and zippers being unzipped all around me.

“What’s your name, sweetie?” a man asked.

“My name's Holly,” I answered in my cute, feminine voice.

“Well, around us, you’re only going to address yourself as ‘slut’. Understand?”

“Ye —Yes,” I replied, taken aback by his frankness.

“Yes what?” he asked.

“Yes, this slut understands,” I said shyly.

As soon as those words escaped me a cock was shoved into my mouth before I could even close it. I licked the cock inside my mouth and looked up at the owner. He was a average looking white man with short brown hair. Then, I looked down at the cock that I was sucking. It was around six inches long, and a single long vein ran down the shaft.

He placed his hand on my head and rocked it back and forth. He doesn’t even want foreplay! I thought to myself. I was disappointed that I couldn’t use my foreplay skills to tease his cock. Even though he was rushing through things, I still had no trouble taking down his entire cock. After all, I had just swallowed Daddy’s cock down my throat in the car.

Spit and precum leaked out of my mouth as I was bobbing my head on his cock. Without warning he grunted and shot his cum in my mouth. He pulled his cock out and I pushed his cum out of my mouth and onto my breasts. I was told to take my skimpy dress off so I pulled my dress from my thighs, off my body and over my head.

“Jesus, she’s got real implants! I thought they were foam!” I heard voices around the room exclaim. I looked down confidently and saw my cum covered D sized breasts popping out of my push up bra.

Next, they all came up to me and I was surrounded by a circle of cocks. I gave a little lick to each of them, going from one side to the other. In total, I counted seven cocks. That must mean Daddy joined as well. There were two six inch cocks, three seven inch cocks, Daddy’s eight inch cock, and the two black cocks were probably ten and twelve inches.

I put a cock in my mouth and grabbed another one in each of my hands, sucking and stroking them at the same time. The rest of them started slapping their cocks on my face so I had to close my eyes. Someone placed their hand behind my head and pushed me fully into the cock that I was sucking.

“Yeah, girl, take it all down,” I heard someone say.

This was a seven inch cock so I had a bit of trouble suddenly taking it all down. I gagged for a few moments but then everything was fine again. I headbutted against his stomach vigorously for many minutes as his cock hit against the back of my throat. His grunting got louder and I knew he was going to cum soon. I backed off his cock and stimulated the head by licking around it in circles.

“Oh, baby, here I cum.” He quivered. He pulled my head back onto his cock and thrust all of it into my throat in one quick motion.

sarah_lanne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sarah_lanne

I stuck out my tongue to lick his balls while his shot jets of cum down my throat. He kept holding me there as he sighed in pleasure, so I had no choice but to swallow it.

Finally, he pushed my head off his cock and backed away from the circle. The cocks in my hand were replaced by another pair and a new cock was shoved into my mouth.

I continued sucking and stroking their hard cocks for the next twenty minutes. My tits were already dripping in spit and cum and my mouth was even more sloppy. I swallowed the cum of two guys while another one came on my tits. The only cocks left were Daddy’s and the black men. I looked at them expectantly, waiting for their cocks.

They grinned and said, “Wow, this slut is a really eager one. Let’s get down to business!”

They lifted me from the ground and threw me on the couch. I felt my bra and panties being ripped off as I tried to sit on my knees.

“Hey look at this! The slut’s got a dildo in her!” One of the black guys yelled, pointing to my pink buttplug poking out of my ass. Roars of laughter and surprise filled the room. The black guy with the ten inch cock walked to one end of the couch for me to suck his cock.

Kneeling on the couch, I bent over and began to play with his cock. It was frighteningly long and wide. Putting both of my hands on it only covered the shaft, so I started sucking on the head while moaning in pleasure. I spat on my hands and rubbed it up and down his shaft to wet his entire cock. I then put his cock in my mouth and started blowing him.

I had about two thirds of his cock in my mouth when I couldn’t go down any further. He kept my head there with his hands and started to fuck my face. I coughed and gagged as his cock forced itself further down my throat. I tried to push him away, only to have my hands pulled back by someone.

As I was flailing around on the couch trying to breath, Daddy climbed up behind me on the couch.

“She’s wearing stockings over pantyhose, I like that!” He laughed as I heard the audible rip of my pantyhose from his hands. He slowly pulled out my buttplug and threw it on the ground.

“Look at this gaping little sissyhole," he said to the other men around the room. I felt him push the tip of his cock against my sissyhole and my own cock hardened even more. My little sissycock was aching in arousal and I began to stroke it while sucking on that ten inch black cock.

“Goddamit keep your hands behind your back, slut! You’re not allowed to touch yourself until you’ve milked every cock here dry! Pass me the duct tape,” I heard Daddy say.

I look up to see someone pass a roll of duct tape to Daddy. He pulled my arms behind my back and taped them together at the wrist. I now had no control over the cock I was sucking and the black guy face fucked me mercilessly.

Daddy forcibly glided his entire cock into my ass in one continuous motion, and then began dry fucking my sissyhole. Honestly it wasn’t too much to handle since I already that buttplug in me, but it made my cock even more aroused and I could feel precum dripping from my sissycock.

My body was rocked back and forth in rhythm with the cock in my sissyhole and the cock in my mouth. The black guy let out a loud groan as he pushed his entire cock down my throat and began cumming. I swallowed gulp after gulp while Daddy pumped his cock into my ass. Almost right after the ten inch cock was pulled out of my mouth, Daddy pulled out his cock too, and came all over my panthose covered ass.

The last black guy with the twelve inch cock came over and sat beside me. He lifted me up and held me above his cock. Slowly, he started to lower me down on it. It was so big my sissyhole felt like it was going to rip. He held me a quarter of the way above the base, and began to gently pump his cock inside me. My insides felt completely stuffed and his cock poked against my insides every time he lowered me down. While I was enjoying this challenging rocket in my ass, one man walked up to me and took off my heels.

I was a bit confused by what was happening, but it became clear when he grabbed my pantyhosed feet and put it on his cock: he wanted a footjob. I stroked his cock with my feet in the same rhythm that I was being lifted and dropped onto the big black cock. I was lowered further and further down onto the cock and it became a little painful as I almost reached the base.

Suddenly, the black guy started to pump vigorously into my sissyhole and I groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure while his cock destroyed my insides. My groan must’ve sent the feet guy over the edge, because he pulled his cock from my feet and came all over them. His hot cum soaked through my pantyhose and onto my pink toenails.

The black guy could no longer maintain his monstrous pace so he dropped me down fully on his cock and let out a thunderous groan. His legs shook and his arms tensed as I felt him shoots loads after loads of burning hot cum into my sissyhole.

He pulled his long cock out of my ass and laid me down on the couch on my stomach. He grabbed my puttblug and pushed it into my sissyhole.

“Yeah, you’re gonna keep my cum in there, slut,” he said as he slid the whole thing in. It slid in easily and quickly because his cock had stretched my sissyhole and lubricated it with his cum.

“Get dressed, we’re not done yet. Some of these guys still need to do their thing,” Daddy told me as he ripped the tape off my arms.

I was very confused. Why am I to get dressed if they’re not done? I put on my pushup bra, panties, and dress and went to grab my heels. Before I could step into them, a guy grabbed them and came in each heel. I stared in shock at my heels which had a pool of cum collecting at the bottom.

“There, wear them now,” he told me. I was weirded out by this but I put on my seven inch black stilettos anyway. I scrunched my toes uncomfortably as I felt the sensation of warm cum pressed against the soles of my feet “We’re going to cum all over you and you’re going out like that,” he said with a perverted grin.

I was told to get on my knees, and one of the guys which didn’t fuck me on the couch came over beating off his cock. He shot a few bursts of his cum on my exposed tits, and then he stuck his cock into my bra and let out the rest of his cum. I could feel his hot cum sticking against my tits and bra as the third guy came over.

He shot his cum all over the front of my dress, and then I was told to stand up and bend over. The fourth guy white guy shot his come on my pantyhosed thighs and ass, and then he pulled my dress down over my cum covered ass.

The guys around the room looked at me approvingly as I stood there, covered in cum from head to toe.

“Alright sweetie, Daddy’s gonna drive you home now. Let’s go,” Daddy said to me.

This time, he didn’t put his arm around my ass anymore, probably because it was soaked in cum.

Published 
Written by HollyInPantyhose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments