Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures in a Woman’s Body – Chapter 1: Plugging Up

"Dressed up, plugged up, and ready for some cocks"

29
16 Comments 16
37.8k Views 37.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
After two years of hard work, I've finally come as close to being a woman as possible. The hormones and drugs that I've been taking for the past five years have made my body and voice quite feminine. With the help of toning exercises, I now have long slender legs, a soft and juicy ass, very feminine hips and a thin waist. My skin is very soft, smooth, and white thanks to the skin care products that I've been using every day. Also, with the help of makeup, I look totally passable as a hot and slutty girl. Plus, my D sized breast implants complete the package and seal the deal.

I'd been fantasizing about wearing women’s clothing publicly and sucking cock for so many years, I could not be more excited about this day. In preparation for my grand appearance in public, I had gone out to buy a ton of sexy clothing to wear. This time, instead of the cheap and crappy stuff that I'd been buying for years to wear at home, I actually bought quality clothing from stores like Victoria’s Secret and Dollhouse. Miniskirts, tight dresses, translucent blouses, lingerie, pantyhose, stockings, high heels and jewelry were only some of the things that I bought.

I checked the clock and saw that it was 6 PM. That should be enough time for me to dress up and go out for dinner, I thought to myself. I walked in front of the bathroom mirror to put on my makeup.

I put on a layer of foundation and face powder first to give the skin on my face a smooth and healthy tone. Then, I applied a tad bit of blush to my cheeks to get that shy and innocent look. Then I traced my lips with a hot pink lipstick to make myself look a little bit slutty. Following that, I colored in my eyebrows to enhance their color. I curled my top and bottom eyelashes generously so it'd be easier for me to throw teasing glances at men. Finally, I put on some smoky pink eye shadow to complete my look. At last but not least, I put on a blonde wig that went down to my shoulders.

Upon inspecting my face in the mirror, I thought that I looked like a total slut, and I loved it. I had already painted my nails the day before to match the hot pink colors that are on my face, so thankfully I could skip out on that part.

Next, I moved on to dressing my body. I put on a pink lacy push up bra that squeezed my D tits up and together. Then, I took out a black, stretchy corset and wrapped it tightly around my belly. It was the kind that had hooks on the end instead of strings, so it can be put on and taken off easily.

I picked out the dress that I was going to wear: it was a thin black dress made a stretchy nylon material and went down to about halfway between my thighs. I slid into the dress and checked myself out in the mirror. The top half of my breasts were showing above the bra line of the dress. They looked so round and big, and they appeared to be so squished tightly against the dress—which they were. The combination of my push up bra, small corset, and tight dress made it quite difficult to breathe.

Turning around, I could see that the dress perfectly outlined my plump and curvy ass.

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

In fact, the dress was so thin that it was a bit translucent: you could even see my ass showing through the dress a bit.

Moving onto the bottom half of my body was where the fun really began. I picked out an anal toy from my bag of sex toys in my drawer. It was a pink cock-shaped butt plug that was 6” long and 1.5” wide, with a thin neck and a very small base. I purposely chose a plug that wouldn’t have its base poking through my tight and revealing dress. I squeezed some lube onto it, spreading it all over the butt plug, and stroked it up and down like a real cock. I then squeezed some lube onto my fingertips and massaged my tight little hole while bending down on my bed.

I slid a finger in and out just to loosen up a bit. Once I worked two fingers in, I began to slide the butt plug into me. I slowly pushed the tip into my anus. I couldn't help but gasp for an intake of air as the large head slid in. Then, I continued to push the rest of the cock forward until I felt the base hit my butt. I then stood up to continue getting dressed.

I felt so full with that large butt plug in me, and there was this constant hot burning sensation down there. I took out a pink thong that had so much lace you could pretty much see through it. I tucked my tiny sissy cock and balls down and under before stepping into the thong. I pulled it up as high as I could, giving myself a strong wedgie to hold the butt plug securely in place.

Next, I put on a pair of silky skin-toned pantyhose that were very thin and transparent, but made my legs look more smooth and tanned. Then, I put on some black stockings over my pantyhose—they were going to be the main tool that I used tonight to tease some men. I found that showing a man the black lace of your stocking-tops or letting him catch of glimpse of your garter straps was a very sexy way to tease someone.

So, then I pulled up a black garter belt and attached two straps to each leg. To complete my outfit, I stepped into a pair of shiny 7” stilettos. They were black all over, but the bottoms of the heels were hot pink. They had a 1” platform, and a 6” rise.

Walking in very high heels was such a turn on for me. I stood in front of the mirror again to check myself out. God, I looked so hot and slutty. When standing still, my stilettos made my legs and ass stick out so much, and when I walk around you could see just a bit of my black lacy stocking tops with each step that I take. It was already seven o'clock, and being so satisfied with my looks, I couldn't wait to go out and find a big cock to suck.

I put on my dark pink petite coat, stuffed some makeup items, a bottle of lube, and a bunch of tissues into my purse, and confidently walked out the front door.

Published 
Written by HollyInPantyhose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments