Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Life of Jack - Chapter 3

"O the life of college"

19
3 Comments 3
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"The Brooks House"

Jack left Mrs. Brooks and her daughter to talk in private. Throughout his ride back home, he was thinking of how exactly he was about to prank Mr. Brooks. He arrived and found that it was empty. Jack lives with his step-mother, but on this particular weekend, she was away on a trip. Aha! Jack exclaimed to himself. He thought of the perfect idea 

Jack began fantasizing about the prank. His imagination led him to Mrs. Brook’s reaction to his prank and how she would reward him for a successful prank. His mind also wandered to her offer of gym sessions. I definitely could use a gym partner, he thought. Jack sighed, fixed himself dinner, and went to sleep. Quite a Friday and to think it is only the first semester of his freshman year in college.

Jack awoke and drove to the Brooks House. Their house was only a couple of minutes from his own house. When he arrived at the house, Jack saw cars parked in the driveway and on the street. Just how many girls did this man have? Jack thought. He parked on the street to the house next door. He got out of the car and rang the doorbell. There was silence for a minute. Jack rang the doorbell a second time. The door swung open with a woman standing in front of Jack.

She was about thirty years old with darkish blonde hair. She wore big glasses which fit her face and her green eyes well. She only had a little makeup on, which included some light pink lipstick. The woman was only wearing a dark pink bra and a dark pink (of a slightly different shade) skirt, which was small enough that if she turned around, bent down only slightly, all her ass would show. The nipples of her breasts were outlined on her bra.

“Hello?” the woman said, confusedly. She obviously was not expecting any visitors. 

“Um, yeah hello,” Jack greeted back, “I am looking for Mr. Brooks.” He was stunned by her beauty, but the experiences of yesterday gave him some more confidence.

“Who's at the door?” a voice asked, but it was not the woman at the door. 

Another woman appeared behind her. She was slightly taller and skinnier. Her jet black hair flowed to her breasts, which were smaller breasts than the other woman’s, as there was no bump in her shirt. It appeared as if she was not wearing anything for bottoms, not even panties. She was younger than the other woman, but it seemed like only by a few years. She had more makeup than the first woman and it perfected her face. Her hair was black and curly. Jack found that she was very appealing. It was a strange feeling for him. Ever since Ms. Waters, Jack has been lusting after the women he sees. He found himself attracted to a woman he had no notice of. 

“I’m Jack,” he said.

“Jack,” the second woman said, “well I’m Keira and my sexy companion is Sarah. I didn’t know we were getting another man?”

Sexy companion. Oh, you are right about that, Jack thought, but who refers to someone like that to a stranger?

“I was looking for Mr. Brooks, the owner of this house,” Jack said. After speaking, a third woman came to the door. This woman was fully nude. She was younger than all of them. A senior in college, Jack guessed. She had bleached blonde hair, sharp eyebrows, and little makeup. But her face was not the focus of Jack’s gaze; his eyes were fixed on her breasts. Her breasts were slouched slightly, and her nipples were light pink. Her pussy was also fully exposed. She was clean-shaven. The lips of her pussy were a brighter pink than her breasts.  

“Oh, yes this man will do,” the third woman said, “he’s already drooling over me.”

“I,” Jack said, but Sarah cut him off. He could do one woman, but three, and his confidence went out the window.

“Mr. Brooks is not available. He passed out drunk,” she said.

“Passed out drunk?” Jack said. Suddenly, the prank shifted a little, but he could accommodate that.

“Yeah, he ordered us you see,” Sarah said, “we’re escorts.”

“Escorts…” Jack said.

“Prostitutes,” Keira said.

“I know what escorts are,” Jack said, “but I never imagined he would cheat on his wife with escorts.”

“Well, he did, and we don’t particularly like the man. We haven’t gotten paid yet,” Sarah said.

“I see,” Jack said. He regained some confidence. There was a glimmer in his eye. “How about you girls go with me?”

“Will you pay us?” said the third woman.

“No,” Jack said, “but he will.”

“I like that idea,” Keira said. “You get all the fun and the old man pays for it all.”

“Yes, the perfect prank,” Jack said.

“Sarah, Jenna, what are your thoughts?” Keira asked.

Jenna, the third woman, agreed, and so did Sarah. “Well, we will also have to ask Lucy and Charlotte,” Sarah said.

“Two more?” Jack said, “I’m dreaming, right?”

Jenna laughed, “You think this is a dream?” She cupped her breasts and moved towards Jack until they were almost touching. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and moved back. 

"Now I'm more convinced it's a dream," Jack joked. "It will be at my house. I have it all to myself. My step-mother is gone on a business trip. She can be... well, let's just say wild sometimes."

Jenna smirked. "Wild like your dick?" she asked while simultaneously reaching for his dick, which was fully erect (Jack didn't remember when he became erect, but it was most likely the moment he saw Sarah).

“No, I don’t mean it like that. She’s my step-mother!” he exclaimed. Although, in some cases, I do mean it like that, he thought. 

“I think it would be hot to fuck your stepmother,” Jenna said. She began rubbing his dick, which was ready to poke out of his shorts. “Damn, you’re so big, Jack.”

“Alright, calm down, Jenna,” Sarah said with a laugh. Jenna let go and moved back a few steps.

“Oh, yes, my house is great,” Jack said, “For the whole weekend, it's open.”

“If you’re good, we will stay the whole weekend,” Sarah said.

“A party if you like,” Keira chipped in.

“I could throw a party,” Jack said. 

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot

“Sounds amazing,” Sarah said. “I’ll go inform the other girls.”

-

Jack drove alone to his house, with each of the women following him in their own respective cars. Jack was erect the whole drive, and he would admit that he was slightly distracted. 

“You should try each one of our pussies now, and later, you can cum inside the one you like best,” Sarah said after they all got situated in the house.

“Sounds good,” Jack said. “We should do it in the living room.” They all walked to the living room. There was a big couch in the middle and a couple of armchairs next to the couch. “So when it’s your turn, you’ll go onto the couch and we’ll fuck,” Jack declared.

“What will be the order?” asked Jenna.

“It will be the order in which I saw you girls,” Jack responded. “Sarah.”

Sarah moved towards Jack and pushed him onto the couch. With all the years of experience, it was clear who was dominant here. The other girls sat in the armchairs waiting for their turn. With each passing moment, they got wetter and wetter.

Sarah kissed Jack and took off his shirt and rubbed her hands around his nipples. Jack put his hands on her breasts, but Sarah stopped him, saying, “This is just a test round.”

She moved to his dick and rubbed it like Jenna before. Soon after, she stripped his shorts and boxer away with swift elegance and cupped his dick in her hands. She smirked while giving him a hand job.

About a minute later, she stopped and released his dick from her grasp. Sarah sat up and pulled off her skirt, revealing her pussy. Her pussy was stretched slightly, but also tight, as if by will she could change her pussy to seduce whatever man was in her path.

Sarah maneuvered her pussy over his erect dick and hovered over it. Staring into his eyes, she lowered herself slowly. He could feel his dick making contact with her. Pleasure roared through him and she sank into his dick. Sarah rode Jack like it was her throne. Her hair flew through the hair with every thrust. 

As he was feeling himself getting close to coming, she stopped. He was still in her, but Sarah sat motionless for a few seconds. She leaned in to kiss him and then exited his dick and went over to Keira’s armchair.

After a few minutes, to make sure Jack wouldn’t cum, Keira came over to the couch.

Kiera stared seductively at Jack and went in for a kiss. Her lips were ferocious on his and soon her tongue dominated his mouth. He tasted her dark red lipstick, which she had only put on since their first meeting at the other house. 

After a moment of kissing, Kiera was hungry for more and began to feel her way across Jack’s body. Her fingers ran around his chest in swift motions and barely collided with his dick. The feel of her hand caused Jack to shutter. 

Jack was pushed down on the couch; Kiera was on top of him. Her pussy was out, and she slowly rubbed herself against his stomach. She gave out quiet moans, which was surprising to Jack considering her previous action. 

Kiera then pulled off her shirt, revealing her small breasts. “I’m not going to prevent you from touching them,” she said.

Jack gazed at them. While he preferred larger breasts, they were still stunning to his eyes. He raised his own arms and cupped her breasts. Kiera gave a laugh and bit her lip as Jack held her breasts with more firmness.

But Kiera was certainly not satisfied with just that. She removed Jack’s hands and positioned herself over his dick and entered it in herself. She fell onto Jack and kissed him and thrusted herself on his dick. Kiera was vigorous and swift. Quickly Jack felt himself build up with pleasure. Kiera excited him with precision, kissed him and winked at him, and returned to her seat.

Jack was sweating at this point. In his previous (albeit recent) sexual encounters, he was given a lot of control, but this was different. Both Sarah and Kiera, especially Kiera, dominated him and Jack liked it. He liked both, as a matter of fact. 

Next came Jenna, whom Jack was most excited about. She was still nude when she came into the house (which made Jack worried about an unsuspecting neighbor minding his own business to see a naked woman exit a car and enter into the household of Jack’s stepmother). Unlike the other woman, she did not come onto Jack. Instead, she laid herself onto the couch and opened her legs wide open. Jack took the first move and maneuvered his head to her pussy. 

Nervously, he began licking her pussy. Jenna let out loud moans with every stroke of his tongue. With more confidence, Jack broke away from her pussy and moved his hands to her breasts and then to her face, which he cupped for a kiss. Jenna gave a grin and said, “Fuck me now.”

Jack entered her and for a moment they locked eyes before Jenna closed them in a fit of pleasure. They were touching skin as he thrusted himself in her. He wanted to cum right then and there, but he resisted. Jenna moved back to her chair.

Lucy came to Jack. She was a woman around the same age as Jenna. She had black hair like Kiera, but her bangs were long. She wore a small black tank top, and her big breasts stuck out almost halfway. You could tell that any further, and you would see her nipples. Her face was rounded and covered with makeup that was light and made her face shine brightly. 

Lucy came to Jack. To Jack’s estimation, she was hornier than the rest of the women. She demanded that Jack be with her immediately. Jack obeyed and Lucy was bouncing on his cock almost as soon as she came on to him.

Charlotte was the final woman of the morning. She was probably a year younger than Jenna and Lucy. Her face was beautiful, with her green eyes and no makeup. She wore a simple white bra and panties, which she began taking off as she was walking from her chair to the couch. Her breasts were slightly smaller than Kiera’s, but they were pierced, which made Jack go crazy. 

Charlotte lay prone and Jack fucked her doggy style. She moaned loudly like Jenna, and her ass and his dick slapped together, reminding him of his encounter with Mrs. Brooks. 

Finally, Jack tested out all the women. For a brief moment, he forgot about the prank, but remembering it only made him smile more. The woman left Jack to himself on the couch to ponder who he would sleep with at night.

Who do you think Jack will choose?

Published 
Written by Layla_b428
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments