Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Redrum

"Could Lois find out what happened to her sisters in the sorority ?"

30
12 Comments 12
779 Views 779
6.1k words 6.1k words
Competition Entry: Whodunnit

Hi everyone, my name is Lois. I am so happy you came to read the news. I am a reporter and chief editor, you know, so cool for my college paper. OMG. I like to make stories about all kinds of stuff. You know, like, who is dating who? Who is, well, you know, who is sleeping around? They also make me put in useful things like class schedules, library updates, and boring stuff.

But lately, OMG. I like using OMG, as that is the name of the paper I made. It's also my tagline. It's cute, and I don't care what you think. 

So that you know, OMG stands for Outrageous Minx Girls.

Anyway, lately, some of my sorority sisters have disappeared without a trace. I suspect some people I know may have done this, and I even called the police.

Did I tell you I was the president of my Sorority, Chi Omega? Well, I am. Some of my sorority sisters think I am a scatterbrain who can't stay on the subject. I don't know why they believe that.

As the chief reporter, I am investigating what happened to my sisters. The local police told me to stay out of the way, but I couldn't. 

I forgot to tell you that I am bisexual, and the first one of my sisters who disappeared was my best friend and part-time lover, Judy.

I remember the times we had. We would talk about guys and the size of their cocks. Sometimes we even talked about how smart they were. Like that even matters.

We would be so horny and wet it became a game to see who would eat who first. Sometimes, we would do a sixty-nine, and that was always fun. Judy had a beautiful, fully shaven pussy that I could eat all night long. I remember her cumming all over my face. I would rub her spot with my fingers and lick up all her juices as they flowed. She would do the same for me. I miss Judy so much.

I went looking for clues about what happened to Judy. I found her diary, but the stupid police could not find it. She had written down a list of names, including my name, Erica, Kaylee, Bree, Lori, Brad, Jason, and Rick. In another part of the diary, she had the names and numbers of all our sisters at the sorority. What was odd to me was that all except the names listed together were at school, as the others were away for spring break.

I knew she had a love affair with Erica and Kaylee, but I was unsure about the rest. I also spent some time with Erica, Kaylee, Bree, and, well, just a few more. I don’t want you thinking I am a slut. I just like to have fun because you know girls just want to have fun.

I went to find Erica in her dorm room, where I discovered that the police had run some tape across her door that it read (Police Line Do Not Enter).

I was shocked. OMG needed this story. 

I sat there thinking outside her door of the times we had. I remember once when she and Judy had a threesome with me. We started at nine pm that night. I think it ended at seven in the morning when we all got hungry for more than pussy. It was so much fun. We would form a perfect circle, with me eating Judy, Judy eating Bree, and Bree eating me. We would change it up and see which one of us could get the most orgasms in total. Bree made me cum so many times I made her face a mess. Some even got into her beautiful long locks of blonde hair. Judy always got the best out of me, making my pussy almost call out her name. I know I made Judy cum. She would lock my head with her knees until she had multiple orgasms. Bree was gentle. I could make her purr as I ate her. She would call out my name and say, "Don't stop, Lois. Don't ever stop."  

I left there and went back to my office at OMG.

I wrote an article for OMG. I told anyone with information on my missing sisters to please get in touch with me or the police.

I had finished publishing my article when I got a knock on the door. I answered, and there stood two detectives. They introduced themselves  

The one said, "My name is Sargent Friday." 

The other said, "Just call me Bond. James Bond."

I looked at them, smiled, and said, "Like, this is so cool. I have two handsome detectives who come to see me. Are you going to strip-search me? If you are, I am okay with that as long as I get to do the same for you two."

James said, "Maybe later we will do that. Right now, we want to ask you a few questions about Judy and Bree."

I replied, "Do we have to wait for the strip search? I am in the mood for that right now." 

Sargent Friday said, "We want just the facts, Ma'am."

I frowned and said, "Like, what can I tell you?" 

Mister Bond asked, "We know you knew Bree and Judy. We also know you and those two have had some intercourse with you from time to time. Don't ask how we know that. We want to know if you know anyone who may wish to harm them. We found some blood in Bree's room and had a DNA test done. It checked out, and it was hers."

I screamed, "Redrum! She was redrumed?" 

They looked at each other, and Sergeant Friday asked, "What is redrum?"

I told them, "I am sorry when I get upset, my dyslexia kicks in. I meant murder."

James Bond said, "No one said anything about murder. We found a small sample of blood in her kitchen. So, do you know anyone who may want to harm them?"

I said, "No, I don't. If that is all your questions, can we return to the strip search?"

They looked at each other and winked, then Sergeant Friday said, "We don't usually do that, but in your case, I think we better you may be hiding something from us."

I said, "OMG. Like, I am so happy."

James grabbed me and took off my blouse, then cuffed my hands. Sargent Friday pulled off my jeans and said, "You’re not wearing any panties, and that has to be the most perfect shaved pussy I have ever seen. What's your secret?"

 I said, “I wax it. Do you like it?"

He said, "Like it? I love it. I will show you how much I like it.” He started licking me and swirling his tongue around my lips.

James took off my bra and began to suck on each nipple like he had not eaten in a month. 

Sargent Friday said, "Ma'am, we are here just for the facts. The fact is, I want you to blow me." 

I told him, "I would love to. Anything for the boys in blue. You better take it out as you see my hands are cuffed."

He took out his cock, and his name was almost correct. His cock began on Friday and ended somewhere Saturday afternoon.  

It was a monster. I started to suck that monster and wondered what it might feel like in me. The next thing I knew, James wanted in on the action as he uncuffed me so I could jack him off. James was a nice size, just not a monster. I took turns sucking one of them and jacking off the other until Sargent Friday bent me over so he could put that monster in my pussy. It felt so good for him to pump me until I came multiple times. I sucked James' cock as Sargent Friday fucked me. I had never been with two guys before, and I now knew I liked it and wanted it more. He kept pumping me with that monster. With each pump, he would groan. Sargent Friday finally came in my pussy. He had so much cum I could feel it run down my leg and onto the floor.

James then said, "Let me have a shot at the pussy. I want to cum in there too."

He got behind me and started to fuck me. Sargent Friday stood in front of me and shoved his cock down my mouth so I could clean up all the cum. It did not take James long to deposit his seed on top of the Sergeants. I felt so satisfied after they were done with me. I had made our boys in blue very happy. 

James said to me as he was dressing, "Thank you for answering our questions and for, well, you know, taking care of our needs. I hope we took care of you. Regarding the case of the missing members of your sorority, we will be in touch." 

I waved goodbye to them and knew I must post this story in my new edition of OMG.

I was about to publish my new story for OMG the following day when James called. He said, "I must tell you, Lois, that Brad has gone missing, and we are having a hard time finding Jason. Speaking of a hard time, are you free this afternoon? I have a few more questions for you. I may need to pump you for answers."

I told him, "Yes, I am free. Don't forget to bring Sergeant Friday with you. He might also have hard questions for me." 

He replied, "It's a date. See you around three pm."

I was so worried that four of my lovers and friends were missing. Was I next?

I decided to text Lori and ask her to come by. She might help me figure this out, and she could be a target. She never answered me, but she showed up around noon.

I asked her, "Why did you not answer my text?" 

She said, "I did answer you."

I asked her, "Did you send it to my OMG phone I use for work? You know I never look at that phone. No one ever sends me anything there."

She replied, "Oops."

We talked about what had happened over lunch.

She told me, "If it was anyone, it might be the janitor Clyde as he caught me and Brad in his closet fucking once, and he wanted some, and I would not fuck him. Maybe he wants revenge for that."

That made me think of Professor Plum. That crazy Professor had a thing for me and went as far as telling me he would flunk me if I did not blow him.

We decided to bunk together instead of sleeping in separate rooms. The added benefit was that Lori was one of the best lovers I had ever had, and I hoped that might happen while she was here. We also decided that when Kaylee returned from the lake, she needed to stay with us. I kept thinking how much fun a threesome would be with those two.

Just after lunch, there was a knock at the main door downstairs. We went together to answer. It was my new friends, the boys in blue. I introduced Lori to both and invited them in.

James told us, "We don't know what has happened to your friends. We are worried about you two. We thought it might be good for you to go home or move into a hotel briefly until we know who might have done this." 

I told him, "We are waiting until Kaylee returns from the lake before we decide to do anything. She should be back within the hour. I want you two to know that I can help as I do investigative reporting for my school paper. OMG. Like, did I tell you I named the paper OMG? That's my tagline, too. The paper is so cool, just like me."

Sargent Friday told us, "I am happy for you and your paper, but at this time, you better leave it up to the professionals to solve this case. You both may be in danger and to be one hundred percent truthful, we have the three of you as possible suspects. Sorry to tell you that, but our jobs make us that way. I do hope you understand."

Lori started crying, and through her tears, she said. "I didn't do anything."

James went to her, hugged her, and told her, " I am sure you probably didn't, but we must do that. It's our job."

Lori looked at him and said, "Thanks for saying that. It helps. You know you are handsome for an old guy."

I waved my finger at Lori and told her, "Come here. I need to tell you something.”

I then whispered into her ear, “Lori you won’t believe how much fun I had with these two. What do you think about a foursome? You can have Sargent Friday first with his monster cock."

She looked at me without saying a word and walked towards Sargent Friday with her best slut walk, shaking her ass and giving him her come hither look. She put her arms around him and asked, "Is it true you are very gifted?"

He raised his eyebrows and said, "Only one way to find out." He slid his pants down and let out his Kraken.

Lori dropped to her knees and yelled out, "Lois. OMG, you were not kidding." Then she started rubbing his cock to make it hard.

James looked at me and said, "Well?"

I walked to him, then dropped in front of him and pulled out his already rock-hard cock and slid it into my mouth. I watched as Lori sucked on that monster and wanted it in my pussy soon. 

James pulled away and said, "It's time for me to fill you up." He stood me up, and I stripped for him.

Lori looked at me and said, "That's a great idea." 

We walked over to a rug on the floor and got down on all fours side by side and waited for them to come plunge their cocks into us. We kissed as they began to fuck us. Lori's tongue rolled around mine as I had my first orgasm. They took turns fucking us, watching us making out. They both pulled out almost in unison and shot they’re cum on our butts.

Sargent Friday stood up and said, "Thank you, ladies, for all the fun. We know each other well enough now that you can call me Joe. We want you both to be safe until we solve this case. Please go to a hotel. We will investigate what is happening and let you know if we find anything." 

We watched them leave, and I told Lori, "I am going to do some investigating of my own. Will you help me?"

Lori told me, "Of course I will. Who do you want to investigate first?"

I said, "Let's go check out that sleazy janitor Clyde. Then we will go to Professor Plum's house." 

We were about to leave when the phone rang, and Kaylee was calling Lori. She said, "I am running late and won't be back until around midnight." 

We waited until night to check out our suspects. First, we went to Clyde's apartment on campus. If his curtains were open, we could peek in his window to see what he was doing. We were in luck. His window and curtains were open, and we saw him sitting in a chair. He had his television on and was watching some gay porno movie. We took a closer look at him and saw he was jerking off. 

I told Lori, "OMG, he is gay. I don't think he is the one doing this. Why would a gay man care about all of us women?"

Lori told me, "Then why did he come after me?" 

She stopped for a minute, then said, "Wait. Brad was fucking me, and maybe he wanted Brad and not me. We need to keep him on the suspect's list." I nodded, and off we went to Professor Plum's house.

We arrived and knew it would be harder to watch him than at Clyde's apartment. We checked out his house and saw some silhouettes in the upstairs bedroom. We were unsure how many were up there but knew it was several people. Lori saw a nearby tree and said, "We should climb up that tree and see what is going on up there. I guess you should go first as you are more athletic than me, and your boobs are not as big and won't get in the way."

I looked at her and said, "Fine. Some friend you are. I will do it, and you must keep a close lookout for me."

I climbed up the tree, which damn near killed me. When I got near the top, I could see a huge master bedroom. The Professor was with his wife and two other Professors and what I thought to be their wives. There were also a couple of other new female teachers there, and none had any clothes on except for some kinky leather lingerie that a couple had on. I sat there for some time and watched as they changed partners. Professor Plum had a tiny tool to work with but got an A for effort. 

Lori whispered to me, "What the hell is going on?"

I looked down at her and said, "Oh, not much. It seems a large part of our faculty are swingers, and they are fucking the shit out of each other."

I climbed down from the tree and told Lori, "I don't think he has a significant chance of being a suspect. But you never know. So, we will keep him on our list."

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

...............................

The next day, we woke up and realized that Kaylee had never shown up. I called my two friends at the police department and let them know.  I was so worried now and had difficulty writing for my newspaper. OMG. I thought back to Judy's diary. Rick was the only one left on her list.

I told Lori about it and said, "Maybe Rick is doing this."

She said, "I doubt it. He seems like such a nice guy." 

I replied, "We need to go and check him out just in case it is him."

Lori told me, "You're on your own, Lois. I talked with my mom this morning and am going home until this is all cleared up. Sorry to leave you now, but you should go home, too. You should at least go check into a hotel."        

A few tears ran down my face, and then I told Lori, "I just can't leave here and my newspaper. I must find out what has happened, and if they are still alive, I must rescue them."

Lori shrugged and said, "I wish you the best of luck, but I am out of here."

I thought, now I am on my own. Five of my lovers or friends have disappeared. The police think I may have played a part in it or done it all by myself, and I can't blame them. I have one more to go check out, and that's precisely what I will do.

I decided to wait until night to go to his dorm room across campus. I wore all black clothes and a black beanie to cover my blonde hair. I was lucky that his room had a window, and it was wide open. I watched him play video games for over an hour and was about to give up when he switched to looking at pictures. He was looking at pictures of Kaylee at first, and she was nude. It looked like she posed for him, and then he looked at some pictures of Bree, and she had done the same thing posing nude. He then whipped his rather large cock and started masturbating to the pics. If I did not have him as my prime suspect, I would have gone in there and blown him or tried on that cock for size. Like this was so cool as I now thought of myself as a peeping tom.  

He stopped masturbating for a few minutes and printed one of the pictures out. I could not see which one, but he put it on his desk and began to masturbate again. He finally let out a large groan and came all over the pic. He then took a picture of what he did. I do not know why he did that, but he did. All I could think of was that he was some sort of pervert like everyone else on this campus. I had no conclusions, but still, I felt I needed to keep an eye out for him.

............

The next day, I woke up and decided to write everything down and see what I could make of what had happened. Five friends had gone. One left is a pervert. Then, I thought of two things that may have occurred. No, make those three things. Number one. Rick, the pervert, did it and took pictures of them before he vanquished them. Number two. It is somebody I don't know and is just killing them or kidnapping them. That seemed the most logical until I thought of the number three. Number three was, what if Lori did all of this and went home because the heat got too close? Then I thought of number four. What if it was me, and I was sleepwalking and killing people and making them disappear? I typed this all out and even considered publishing it in my newspaper. OMG.  

I thought better of it because what if it was me? You know me, Miss Scatterbrain, then I thought if I did publish it, maybe the person doing it would come after me unless it was me. I could set a trap of some sort, and if it were me, then I would catch myself. I wish someone were here to pat me on the back for being so smart.

I went to the local hardware store and bought a huge net, some large springs, and other items for my trap. It took me all day to make it, but I did, and it worked great. I got busy writing my story for OMG.

I published my story in OMG and set my trap up for the night. I fell asleep early because I was so tired from all my work, and nothing happened.  

Then I woke up hearing bangs, boom, and screaming downstairs. I grabbed my handy baseball bat that I bought at the hardware store. Did I tell you that? Never mind. It’s not important. I ran downstairs only to see Sergeant Friday trying to get out of my trap and James trying to help. 

I asked them, "What the hell are you two doing here?"

James answered, "We got a call from Lori telling us you were alone in your sorority house, and we came over to check your well-being. What the hell is going on with this trap?"

I answered, " I set it up in hopes of catching the redrumer, I mean murderer. Did you read my article in OMG?"

After getting out of the trap, Joe answered, "No, we did not. What did you write about? Can we see it?" I nodded my head and handed them copies of my article. 

After reading my article, they looked at each other and James said, "Are you crazy? Why would you do this and even list yourself as a possible suspect? You also listed Rick. Who the hell is Rick? You know, Miss Lane. That is your last name, correct? We should run you in right now to jail, and we would, but we are both horny and wondered if you would like a two on one?”

I looked at them and said, "Yes, my last name is Lane. I am tired, but I'll do anything for the boys in blue. Come on up to my bedroom, and let's see if I can take care of those bulges in your pants."

They walked up to my room, stumbling over their pants that they were trying to take off. They entered my room fully loaded and ready for business. 

I told them, "Be gentle with me, especially you, Joe, with your serpent." 

James began gently suckling my nipples as Joe went down on my pussy almost bringing me to climax within seconds. Joe was an expert at eating pussy as I had multiple orgasms. I felt so good, and I was ready for his monster. Joe slid his cock in me. I was in love with that cock. James wanted his cock sucked and pumped my mouth like he was fucking it. They changed positions like they did last time, and James filled up my pussy with his cum in just seconds. I damn near drowned when Joe came into my mouth.

Joe then said, "Lois, we need to talk. As you know, we both think you are a wonderful woman and enjoy you so much. We need to talk about all your missing friends, and right now, we do not have any other suspects but you. We will go check out Rick. We want to know why you think these are the only possible suspects in your article."

I told them, "I never shared Judy's diary with you two. In there, you will find all those names highlighted. That's why I think it's one of those people."

They looked at each other, and James said, "Good reason, but have you considered it might be Judy?"

I looked at them and said, "OMG. That might solve the case. I need to write about it in my newspaper OMG."

Joe said to me. "You will do nothing of the sort. You are under surveillance from this point forward, and you are not allowed to publish anything in your stupid newspaper. If you try to, we will take you to jail."

I whimpered and said, "I thought you two loved me. How could you believe that I redrumed them?"

James said, "We don't think you murdered anyone as a matter of fact. You know I only want the facts, Ma'am. We are not sure if anyone was redrumed. Now you have me saying that. All we have is a small blood sample, and all the other victims’ places showed no signs of foul play. I will say this again. I want you to go check into a motel. If you don't, then you may force us to lock you up. Come to think of it, locking you up would make it a little easier for us to play with you. Do you like that idea, Miss Lane?"

I told them, "I like the idea of being locked up to serve my boys in blue. I don't particularly appreciate being cut off from my newspaper or checking into a motel."

James said, "We will go check out Rick, and after that if we feel you need to be locked up, that's exactly what we will do. No hard feelings, okay? Well, except our cocks. One of us will return tomorrow to tell you your fate."

I turned bright red and told them, "How is this fair? All I did was publish an article about this mystery. I want a lawyer with a big cock if you lock me up. You two won't get any more of my sexual skills. So there."

Joe said, "Do what you like, but remember you are being watched." They then left.

I was so upset that I could barely get ten hours of sleep that night.

I woke up the following day and knew I needed to do something to help myself. As tempting as it was to be locked up and have both of those two guys fuck me at will and I was unlikely find a lawyer with a big cock. Everyone knows that lawyers only have a nub they call a cock.

Interestingly, they brought up Judy's name, but it never occurred to me. So now I am more confused than ever. I spent the rest of the day going over every possible suspect. I went back and read Judy's diary and found nothing interesting. I also read my OMG articles, which brought nothing to light. What was I to do? Sit here and wait to be the next victim or be thrown in jail. I thought a good night's sleep might help, so off to bed I went. 

The following day, I was rudely awakened by the pounding on my door. It was Sargent Joe Friday. I went to answer it and opened the door, and Joe said, "I see you are still here ignoring our advice. I have a warrant for your arrest, and I am taking you downtown to go before Judge Judy Smith. We all call her lovingly Judge Judy. Some call her hanging Judy. She calls me hung Joe."

I teared up and said, "I can't believe you are doing this to me after all the cumming we did together. I will go, but not happily."

When I arrived, I was whisked into a courtroom where Judge Judy sat. She looked at me as the charges were read and said, "What do you have to say for yourself, young lady?"

I replied, "I won't say anything till I get a lawyer."

Judge Judy said, "You're in luck today. We have one of our defense attorneys standing by." 

She pointed at him and said, "Mr. Adams, would you please go to Miss Lane and introduce yourself?"

He approached me and said, "My name is Gomez Adams, and I am here to serve you."    

He leaned over and whispered, "I assume you want to send in a plea of not guilty."  I nodded my head.

He then spoke to the courtroom and Judge Judy, "My client would like to enter a plea of not guilty by reason of horniness. No, wait, change that to just not guilty."

Judge Judy said, "Okay, the Court is adjourned till tomorrow at ten in the morning." Then, she smacked her gavel down on her bench.

I was taken back into a room where I was to meet with Mister Adams. 

He came in and said to me, "Sorry about saying you were not guilty by horniness, but I had spoken to Sargent Joe Friday, and he told me how good of a fuck you were, and I am the one who is horny, so again, I apologize. I am a free attorney for you, so you do not have to pay anything, although I take tips. If you don't have any money, I am sure we can work something out if you care to tip me. Now, let's get to it. First off, why did you kill all those people? I know I said you were innocent, but all murderers say that."

I looked at him and said, "I did not redrum anybody. I am being railroaded, and I am innocent."

He smirked at me and said, "Whatever you say, Miss Lane, what is a redrum? By the way I have a perfect record while in court. I have never won a case, so there is that."  

I rolled my eyes and said, "Well, shit. That is just perfect. I am being railroaded and have a dipshit for an attorney. I am telling you I did nothing wrong. I am the one who gave those two boys in blue all the clues, and since they could not find anything but a small blood sample, they decided to blame me so that they had me locked up and could fuck me at will. I suppose you want to fuck me too. Sorry I said redrum I am dyslexic and when I get upset it kicks in"

Gomez said, "I am married, so I do not need to fuck you, but I sure could use a nice blow job if you don't mind."

I thought to myself, why not blow him seems everyone is trying to fuck me one way or another.

I looked at him and said, "Whip it out. Let's get this over with, and in the unlikely hood you win my case, this will be your only tip."

He unzipped his pants and then said, “My wife would not blow me, so this is a special treat."

He was nice-sized, but he did not last two minutes before he shot his seed all over my face. 

I wiped off my face and then asked him, "So what do we do now about my case? They only have circumstantial evidence against me. They have no real proof."

He said, "That's a new one for me. Circumstantial evidence. I have not heard of that before. Let's use it."

I thought to myself, I am doomed.

The next day, I was ushered into the courtroom, where Sargent Joe Friday sat alongside James Bond. Next to them was another gentleman, whom I could only assume was the prosecuting attorney.

The court clown yelled, "All rise. The Beecham County court is now in session. The honorable Judge Judy is presiding."

We sat down, and my dipshit attorney said to me, "You know who that attorney is? That is none other than Perry Mason, and he has never lost a case."

I looked at him and said, "Any more good news?"

The trial went on for hours, with Mister Mason bringing up both officers and all the so-called evidence they had. Even though I did nothing wrong, and they had little proof, I felt doomed. Finally, they brought up my cell phones, the ones I use for myself and the ones I use for OMG that I never use.

Mister Mason was reviewing the texts on both, and when he got to the one that I use for OMG, he said, "Oops."

He walked over to me and my dipshit attorney and said, "Miss Lane, I think I and the court, and all involved in this case might owe you an apology. All the people you thought had disappeared have been sending you texts from Fort Lauderdale, wondering why you have not come down to enjoy all the fun. "

I looked at him, grabbed my phone, and said, "How do you like that." There was no redrum. It was all just one giant mistake. I can be a bit of a scatterbrain, and I never thought of looking at that phone" 

Mister Mason said, "Not so fast. We need to call each of them to ensure they are alive and well."

So, we called each one, and everything was okay. Bree explained the blood they found as she had cut herself on a bottle of tequila that she had broken trying to pack it.  

Kaylee explained that she never came to the sorority because she got a text from Judy and was sure we were going there too.

All the guys told him that I was not their mother, and they did not care if we came or not.

I was so happy that I was not a redrumer that I set up a party at the sorority house and invited my lawyer, the boys in blue, and even Mister Mason. 

The party was a smash hit with everyone fucking everyone. Joe Friday was the star with his serpent of a cock. All my sisters wanted a crack at him. 

After the party, I wrote the best article for OMG, explaining the whole story. 

Weeks later, I was awarded a Pulitzer Prize for my reporting. Don't laugh at that. Who else are you going to give it to? Mainstream media?

The end, or is it? I bet you hope it is.

Published 
Written by AAnna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments