Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

[Part 3!!] Kiana, The College Slut Who Fucked The Virgin Out Of Me

"Kiana was waiting for me in a campus bathroom, naked and hungry..."

23
6 Comments 6
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Pic of Kiana (fake name): https://i.imgur.com/eJWL1Yl.png

To recap, at a party before my college's Undie Run, I lost my virginity to Kiana, a cute, sexy, slutty sorority girl from my math class. I later found out she had a boyfriend, but that didn't stop her from fingering herself with my hand and asking me to follow her to the bathroom during class the next day. This girl was something else.

 

I was walking down the hallway, towards the bathroom where she was waiting for me. I couldn't believe I was going through with this. Her hulk of a boyfriend was gonna hunt me down if he found out about this, and Kiana confirmed it. I thought about turning back. Telling Kiana the next day that I couldn't do this anymore. That fucking her a second time wasn't worth a month in the hospital.

 

But then I looked down; there was something on the hallway floor. Kiana's white tank top she was wearing in class. I picked it up, looked around. There was no one in the hallway. I kept walking, and saw her short skirt on the floor a few feet ahead. Jesus Christ. She was leaving me a fucking trail of her clothes.

 

I made it to the bathrooms, and on the door handle of the men's room, was Kiana's camo bra. The one from Friday. My dick was throbbing so hard. Fuck this. I'm doing it. No going back. This girl wants me and I can't say no.

 

I walked into the bathroom, to see Kiana, ass naked, sitting next to the bathroom sink with her legs crossed and her eyes locked on mine. She threw her camo panties to me, which hit my face and fell to the floor. I was too zoned in on that perfect tight body to catch them.

 

She spoke, softly. "You ready for me?"

 

"Oh yes… but what if someone walks in?"

 

"Everyone's in class. Besides, the idea of someone walking in makes me so wet. Now come here."

 

I moved towards her, and she pulled my face in to kiss me. I was a bit nervous. This was definitely easier when I was drunk. But her confidence turned me on so much that I wanted to do the same for her. I squeezed her big tits while we sloppily made out. She started really going at it, shoving her tongue down my throat, then biting my lip. It actually kinda hurt. She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Daddy. Did that hurt? What are you going to do to me…"

 

I smiled. Kiana, you dirty fucking girl.

 

I slapped her plump little ass, watching it jiggle. I was scared I went too far, but she was fucking INTO it, screaming in joy. She bent over the sink so that her ass was right in front of me.

 

"Do it again!"

 

I did as she asked, even harder this time.

 

"YES!!"

 

Her beautiful little pussy was staring at me now, so I moved my hand to slip my fingers inside her. But as I did, she jumped off the sink and swatted my hands away.

 

"Uhn uhn. You took care of me in class. It's your turn."

 

She got on her knees in front of me and yanked down my pants and boxers with one big pull. She was hungry, and she could see from how hard my dick was that I could satisfy her.

 

"No matter how good this is, don't you fucking cum. You know where I want your load."

 

She winked.

 

On Friday night, she had teased the tip of my cock before slowly taking me in her mouth. This was different. She shoved my dick all the way down her throat, until she was gagging, and sucked me off quickly and sloppily. Every few strokes, she would move her mouth to my balls, sucking on them, while she jerked me fast with her hand. It was unlike anything I'd ever felt; fucking amazing.

 

I could've shot down her throat right then and there, but I had a mental flashback to a few minutes earlier in class. Kiana whispering to me:

"I'll let you cum inside me..."

 

I had to hold out. If blowing your load inside a girl's vagina is anything like how people describe it, or how it looks in porn, I have to see for myself.

 

While she was working wonders on my cock and balls, we both heard footsteps approaching the bathroom. Startled, I pulled myself out of her mouth.

 

I whispered, "Hurry, hide in the stall!"

 

"Yes, daddy."

 

We moved quickly into the bathroom stall as the door opened, shutting the stall just in time. I sat on the closed toilet seat to get a better look at the person in the bathroom through the crack in the stall. I could see it was a professor.

 

The professor said, "Is anyone in here? I thought I heard screaming."

 

I looked to Kiana, and she looked to me, trying to contain her laughter. I then could see in her eyes that she got an idea. She sat on top of me, and grabbed my cock to slip it inside of her. I was shaking my head, no. The professor was five feet from us outside that door! But she kept going, moving herself down onto me, until I was balls deep in her pussy. And she felt even wetter than she did when she came on my hands in class.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

 

"Hello? I said is anyone in here?", the professor kept asking.

 

But Kiana started slowly riding me, putting her hands on the stall door to guide herself up and down on my cock. It felt fucking incredible, but I did not want this professor to catch us. Kiana went faster and faster, rocking herself back and forth into me, her pussy starting to make a wet sound with every penetration. She breathed heavily, about to cum. She was gonna moan and give us away, I just knew it. So I put my hand over her mouth, which turned her on even more because she started rubbing her pussy while she fucked me to her climax. She closed her eyes while she came, shaking wildly, and I kept my hand on her mouth so she wouldn't scream.

 

This professor must have been deaf because he said "Alright, then", and walked out the door. As the door shut, Kiana flipped her hair up and kissed me while she caught her breath and giggled.

 

She said, "That was the hottest thing I've ever done. Now, don't stop fucking me. We still have a deal."

 

Wow. That was a close fucking call, but my heart was beating and my cock was pulsing in the best way possible. Adrenaline was flowing through me. I picked Kiana up and flipped her around, so she was on the toilet seat facing towards me with her legs spread. I got on top of her, held her long legs up, and threw my dick into her pussy, thrusting fast and hard. Though I liked when she dominated me, it felt good to be in control, because I could tell she fucking loved it from the look on her face while I drilled her. She loved her body being used like a fucktoy.

 

RING RING RING! A phone call on her Apple Watch. I could see the name: Max. Holy shit, it was her boyfriend calling. I slowed down my thrusts, getting anxious, waiting for her to decline the call, but she smiled at me, and said:

"Don't stop."

 

She accepted the call, and put it on speaker. Holy fuck.

 

She said, "Hey baby! What's up?"

 

I wanted to stop. But she was staring at me, begging for it with her eyes. I kept fucking her.

 

Max, through the phone: "Hey, where are you? Why are you breathing so loud?"

 

Kiana: "I'm at the gym, baby. Just running on the treadmill."

 

Max: "Oh, okay. Come over later?"

 

This was terrifying, but I have to admit, it was so fucking hot at the same time. This asshole had no idea I was balls deep in his girlfriend's goddess body right now. I kept sliding in and out of Kiana, who was having the time of her life, looking deep in my eyes as she talked to her boyfriend.

 

Kiana, to her phone: "Yes, baby. I've been thinking about you all day."

 

Max: "Oh yeah? I wish I could see you right now, all hot and sweaty."

 

Kiana grabbed her tits, rubbing herself while I was pounding her.

 

Kiana: "I wish you could see me right now too. You'd be aching for me."

 

Max: "Ooh, I'm stroking myself for you, baby. Keep talking."

 

Kiana, moaning: "I want you to fuck me like your little college whore. Put your hands all over my body."

 

I couldn't tell if she was talking to me or Max. I think it was both, which is what made it so weirdly hot. I leaned into her, put her legs on my shoulders, and fucked her tight hole faster than ever. I was getting close…

 

Max: "Yes, yes."

 

Kiana could tell I was gonna cum. She kept staring into me, shaking with each thrust.

 

Kiana: "Cum in me, Daddy! Fill me up. I need your load inside me."

 

Her cute little voice saying that was enough to push me over the edge. I pushed my cock as far deep into her pussy as I could go, and an orgasm flowed through every part of my body as I emptied myself inside her.

 

I'd been pretty good about staying quiet, but this felt so fucking euphoric, I couldn't help but yell, "Yes, Kiana!" as I shot my big load in her. I didn't even freak out after. I was smiling; on top of the world.

 

But Max, on the other end: "Who was that? Did I just hear--"

 

Kiana ended the call, smiling back at me. I pulled my cock out, cum dripping out of her as I did. I was trying to think of something to say, but Kiana was already standing up and walking out of the stall. As she walked:

 

"You know, we missed quite a bit of class. We might need to have a study session sometime to catch up."

 

She left the stall, naked and creampied. I was speechless, in the stall with my dick in my hand and a hundred questions in my brain. Did that just happen? Does the boyfriend know she was cheating? Is she my girlfriend now? Does she really want to study? Do I keep this going? Of fucking course I do.

 

I walked out of the stall, and she was gone. But she wrote her phone number on the bathroom mirror.

 

I had a strange yet exhilarating feeling that this wasn't over.

 

Published 
Written by ifidontseeya
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments