Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Pussy Diary: Obsession Between My Legs

"How a guy lived and breathed my most intimate area."

33
5 Comments 5
879 Views 879
1.4k words 1.4k words

Sex for me is so much better at thirty-five than it was in college.

The guys who I share myself with know that it’s much more than just sticking it in and shooting it out.

My boyfriend, Todd, makes sure I get what I need. And what do I need? Cunnlingus is good, thank you.

When I was in school, most guys were obsessed with seeing breasts, not eating pussy. They wanted to see your tits, rub them, lick them, even jizz on them. During spring break, the beach towns had wet T-shirt contests and bikini contests that zeroed in on tits.

Nick was no different. We carried over a mutual crush during my senior year in high school to a summer of love before we went our own way to college.

After a date at a movie or coffeehouse, we often headed to Nick’s house. His parents were away for the summer so we had the place to ourselves.

Nick didn’t waste time. He always seemed horny and he always started by French-kissing me while rubbing my breasts through my top. Nick would then help me out of my shirt and bra and kiss and suck my nipples. That’s all it took for him to get a raging erection. So he took off his pants and I saw clearly what my tits did for him. His cock stood straight up and he was ready to put it between my tits and shoot on my neck or face.

Pussy-licking wasn’t in his repertoire. Not that I didn’t try to add it.

When I removed my jeans and panties, I certainly gave a few hints. I dipped a finger into my vagina and brushed it against Nick’s nose. “There’s an all-you-can-eat buffet down there. Just follow your nose,” I told him, taking his face in my hands.

Instead of his face, he put his cock on my bush. He then took hold of the base, and directed the tip into my pussy parts, massaging my clit, parting my pink lips, teasing it across my hole. He knew how to use his penis, that’s for sure. If only he knew how to use his tongue. But the dick action was enough for him to ready, aim and fire. He grabbed his convulsing cock and shot jets of semen — onto my tits.

I liked the feel of his meat on my mound, but he didn’t go inside. And he missed the best part: He didn’t pay attention to my pussy with his nose and mouth. He could have put his face in my pussy, smelled my scent, eaten me out, licked my juice, driven me to an earth-shaking orgasm. His loss. Mine, too.

Then I met Brian.

He was obsessed with pussy.

Up until that summer between high school and college, I had dated here and there, including Nick. I didn’t have much of a sex life unless you consider some quick feels down my pants, a hand job or two, and a few attempts at fucking Nick, who got so excited that he ejaculated by just rubbing his cock on my pussy lips.

College was different, and so was Brian. He was shy. He was honest. And I loved it.

One day, after a date at the coffeehouse and while dropping me off at my dorm, he told me I was beautiful. And then he went on:

“I am going to be honest with you, Jamie. I don’t have much experience with women. When I was a teen, I learned more about life from my dad’s stack of magazines than the real thing.”

“What was that like?”

“A lot of sticky pages.”

“What did you get off on? Seeing tits?”

“Yeah and pussy.”

“Do you want to see the real thing?”

We kissed, and the next thing I felt were his fingers down my jeans. He pulled my panties out of the way and started rubbing my clit, massaging my inner lips and dipping a finger into my juicy pussy hole.

BriannaHarmony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriannaHarmony

Then he pulled his moist hand away from my slick folds, discreetly putting it under his nose as if to scratch an itch. But I saw what he was really doing: sniffing my musky pussy scent left on his fingers. That was hot.

He took off his pants without saying a word and freed his engorged penis.

I took off my jeans and panties and sat before him on the bed. My bush was moist from his fingering me. It was time for him to see it.

“It’s so much better than a centerfold,” he said as he stared at my bush and lips.

I then spread my legs so he got a better look at my clit and inner lips, all the goodies hidden by bush.

Despite his inexperience, he didn’t need an instruction manual. He moved down to my brunette triangle and put his nose right into the swamp. I could tell my scent was making him even more horny.

“What do I smell like?”

“Oh, so good. Like flowers.”

OK, I know that I don’t smell like flowers, or tuna fish. But I also know that pussy aroma can be intoxicating for guys. I saw my first boyfriend sniff his fingers all day after he fingered me.

Brian did more than that. He sniffed me and then he slithered his tongue into my slit and moved it up and down, hitting my clit, then my lips and v-hole, then up again. Then he breathed deeply again, inhaling my pussy aroma that became sharper as I got wetter.

He licked my pussy up a down again, driving me to a blast of an orgasm. Brian must have felt he was going to cum right then, so he reached for a condom he had put on the side table and handed it to me. I unwrapped it and slid it over his hard penis. He then plunged deep into me and we fucked for a few minutes before he ejaculated. The fucking felt good, and Brian told me smelling and eating my pussy made him even more excited than he would have been if he had just fucked me from the start. “You can’t lick a centerfold’s pussy without getting a paper cut on your tongue,” I told him, with a wink. “And pussy just smells like paper.”

Soon came the holidays and I went home for a couple of weeks. Nick called. He wanted to see me.

We met at a diner and then went back to his apartment. But this time, it would be done my way.

“This can’t be all about your cock. You need to make it about my pussy, too.”

He told me he just never had the urge to eat a girl. And I told him that he would love it if he tried.

I took off my jeans and panties and then undressed Nick. I started to give him a hand job to show that it was about both of us. And then when he was good and hard, I moved down and wrapped my lips around his magnificent slab of meat. I didn’t want him to come so I stopped blowing his penis and gently guided his face to my swampy hairy pussy. I didn’t shower before our date so my bush was more pungent than usual. Nick noticed immediately as he started to eat me out. I wanted to give him even more so I climbed on top of him and sat on his face, overpowering his senses with my aromatic and wet pussy.

“Rub my pussy juice all over your face. Slurp it up. Smell my hot and wet cunt and lick it.”

I was talking dirty!

I was in his nostrils, on his tongue and in his head.

He grabbed his cock as he licked me clean. I climaxed and gushed pussy juice, and then he shot the biggest load of cum I ever saw as he stroked his penis.

Then we both collapsed in a heap.

Brian, less experienced than Nick, knew the power of pussy.

Nick, even with his experienced cock, had learned that the real action happens when he buries his face in the sensuous folds between my legs.

Published 
Written by JamieTu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments