Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Bargaining

"She enjoyed giving head, I liked receiving it"

12
1 Comment 1
18.0k Views 18.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
We were approaching Valentine's Day and well into second semester. I had gone a couple months without sex. Despite my valiant efforts there were excuses like, "I am on my period" or "I am seeing this guy, I probably shouldn't." Needless to say I was looking for action.

Right around Valentine's Day there were students handing out flavored condoms. I just happened to be walking by and they offered one. I accepted and noticed it was strawberry flavor.

I proceeded to walk toward class where my friend Rachel noticed what was in my hand. She was a tall blonde, 5"11 and tight all around. She was from a small town and really came out of her shell in college. My problem being two inches shorter than her was she only went for guys taller than her. Despite knowing this, I wanted to know what it was like to fuck a tall blonde.

"Give me that condom Dean. I want it."

I asked her why.

"I just like flavored condoms. I like tasting it when I give a guy head."

That's when I perked up.

"Rachel this is perfect! You just admitted you liked giving head to flavored condoms. I happen to like getting head regardless. I think we can work something out here."

"Dean we're not doing this."

So I had to be a little creative here.

"How about this Rachel; let's go to the pub for a couple of drinks, on me. If you can convince me to hand over the condom I will."

Instead of a couple drinks, we did a few polar bears at 1:00 p.m. in the afternoon. We started exchanging sex stories, only I couldn't tell her I had already banged two classmates she knew. So I had to lie a little bit. Then she asked me the "magic" question.

"Dean, do you have a magic stick?"

Bingo! And, for the record, this was before the hit song of that name was released. I told her about previous women calling me late at night to see what I'm up to. I had to validate that I was good in bed. I was confident that if given the chance I would not disappoint her. I asked if she still wanted the condom. She said yes. I told her that I would walk her to her dorm. She took my hand and we walked to her dorm room.

She closed the door to her small dorm room and I pulled out the condom. I wrapped my hands around her and closed in on her lips. She was into it! We started making out and her hands slipped under my shirt. Immediately I was shirtless and she started kissing my chest and abs. She threw me onto her bed and proceeded to unbuckle my belt. Slowly she pulled down my pants and began rubbing on my cock. It was really hard and desperate for some play. Right then and there I felt like ripping her clothes off and fucking her right on the floor.

"Let me put the condom on."

She proceeded to unwrap the condom, put the condom in her mouth and right onto the tip of my penis. The condom was securely on my cock when she took it into her mouth. That was so hot. She started sucking my cock hard. She loved to deepthroat. She got up for air after a couple of minutes to pay me a nice compliment.

"Your cock is really thick. I like the size and shape of it."

Thanks Rachel. Keep blowing me.

She loved the strawberry-flavored condom and my cock was the happy recipient of her lovely mouth. Her tongue and throat really gave it a good workout. Getting oral while wearing a condom felt different, yet still incredible. A few minutes later I blew my load into the condom while she sucked hard and fast.

KathyLong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KathyLong

I came so hard I thought I pulled an abdominal muscle.

She got up and went down the hall to the washroom. I threw the condom out and started putting my clothes back on. A few minutes later she came back with a dumbfounded look on her face.

"Where are you going Dean? I told you I liked your penis. We're gonna fuck right here, right now."

Hearing her words made my cock inflate a little bit. She stroked my cock slightly as we started kissing on her bed. She was on-top of me and began taking off her clothes. She was perky B-cup with a volleyball player ass and legs for days. She pulled out a condom from her drawer and put it on me, this time with her hands.

Before I let her ride me, I slipped down and started to tongue her pussy. This was the first time I gave oral, and I let her sit on my face while I tongued and fingered her clit and vagina. Just before she was about to cum she stopped me.

"I want you to fuck me."

She eased onto my cock and slowly rocked back and forth while I admired her amazingly tight body. After a couple of minutes she started to really work her wet pussy. She felt pretty incredible. She was reaching climax so I gently squeezed her nipples and that sent her over the edge.

"Oh fuck keep doing that. That feels good. Yes! YES!!"

She squeezed my shoulders while she came. I reached for her head and started kissing her again, and then flipped her over so I could be on-top.

Her legs were on my chest and I couldn't believe how long they were. I needed a good minute to get comfortable with the length of her sexy body. Once I was in a good position I started pounding away. Her eyes were rolling toward the back of her head which was a sign she was cuming again.

"Yes! Like that! Just like that!!"

She grabbed my forearm and squeezed as she climaxed again. She had a strong grip! I could see fingermarks on my arm from her orgasm. I stepped off the bed to stand on the floor while I keep fucking her on her bed. I lifted her back slightly so I could kiss her while fucking her. I was hitting it as fast and as hard as I could. Our foreheads and eyes connected while I had my hands wrapped around her shoulders, pumping her. I was ready to explode. I had to make her cum once more, and this time she squeezed the back of my neck so hard that I felt the sensation all the way down my spine. That's when I exploded, and my cock spasm'ed for what felt like thirty seconds. My cock was spurting so much cum I thought it would never end.

"Wow that was fucking good Dean. We need to do this more often."

And more often we did. She became my fuck buddy, or friend with benefits, for the rest of the semester. We had an end-of-semester romp where I lost count of how many times we had sex in 24 hours. She was my first sexual partner without a boyfriend and the first that would be taller than me.

A week after school ended she told me she missed me and that she had feelings for me. I told her we couldn't make it work because we lived four hours away from each other during the summer months. She wound up finding a nice boyfriend during the summer of 2003, which meant she'd have to cheat on him come the fall when we would be back at school. She was someone who would commit to her man, so we never hooked up again thereafter. I knew once summer came I was onto the next one.

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments