Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Not Hazing If You Love It, Part 2 of 3

"Second half of Jodie's pledge challenge. The real fun begins!"

27
7 Comments 7
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Sequel! Also check out Jodie’s last night before college in the messy cum filled Last Teen Group Fuck. <p> [ADVERT] </p>https://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/last-teen-group-fuckuntil-next-year"

The frat "men" were typical in the studly party boy mold. The dancing was fun, and Jodie noted a few couples were already hooking up on couches and chairs throughout the room. She was dancing a fast up and down, twisting grind with a younger looking Latino soccer type. It was then that she realized that each of her sister pledges had an equally young male pledge. This was a double challenge; she would discover later. The boys had their own counter assignment. Mmm, she thought. This will be fun.

She made it known very early on that her grinding on his leg was meant to solicit an erection. She reached down at one point and squeezed an impressive, six hard inches. She grabbed his head and the two kissed with tongues and passionate lips. She whispered in his ear, “Let’s go upstairs.”

In the room, the clothes he was wearing were soon laying in a pile on the floor. She loved her tube dress because she could pull it below her massive tits and up above her ass and never have to worry about ruining her make up or hair. She pushed him down on the bed and he moaned as she knelt before him, taking his hard cock in her mouth.

This mouth had seen over a hundred hard cocks in just two short years and knew exactly what it was doing. He groaned as she squeezed his balls. He was not going to last long with this hot bombshell. But she knew that cum in her pussy was more valuable.

She quickly mounted him and began an up and down rhythm straight out of a cowgirl porno. He grabbed her big tits and squeezed, and she winced at the pleasure and pain.

He was loving her hot little body. As he sucked on her left nipple, biting and licking, he managed to say between deep moans, “Holy fuck, you are so hot! What is your name, baby?”

Jodie pumped several more times and threw her head back and said, “Call me fuck toy for tonight. Now- ungh- Give it to me! Been waiting for this since 10 o’clock this morning.”

The young man was hoping to last a long time with this hottie, but he knew as soon as he came, his time was up. He tried to delay, to think of other things, but the way she ground and squeezed him, made it impossible. “I’m going to cum! I’m so sorry. Holy fuck!”

Jodie laughed to herself, grabbed his head, and kissed him hard, arching him off the bed. He stiffened and shot a huge load up into her hot, wet furnace.

She moaned and went off with him. “AHHH FUUUCK meee!”

Knowing she had accomplished her task in less than five minutes helped her cum so hard, shaking and laughing. He was quite a gusher and she loved it. When he finally calmed down, she climbed off and sweetly, licked him clean, making sure to suck his balls. The Sweetheart was still hard and ready.

“Sorry, Baby, only one per customer. Thanks for being my first of the night. I got to head down for another one.”

She pulled her dress up and down, kissed him on the cheek and sexily walked out of the room, leaving him speechless.

Back on the dance floor she saw that Pledge T had actually struck out. A beefy looking wrestler type had turned her down and was dancing with Pledge G. T looked devastated but luckily another boy grabbed her and did a funky grind with her. The rules stated at least two minutes of dancing and the moment his timer went off he grabbed her ass, and they ran to her room.

Number two for Jodie was an easy get. A tall soccer type with beautiful blonde hair and a very large cock. She knew as soon as they started dancing together that he was going to be a good time. Hopefully he’d last a lot longer than just five minutes. Or maybe not…

From the bar, Jazmine got Jodie’s attention to signal the timer went off. No wonder she was president. She was currently multitasking as she sat on the barstool, her phone to time Jodie in one hand, an impressive dark brown cock pounding her pussy, and another cock in her mouth from a guy sitting on the bar’s edge. If there wasn’t a timer involved, Jodi would’ve stood and watched in mesmerized admiration. Maybe even joined in.

In the room, Blonde-boy took control right away. He grabbed her and shoved her down on her stomach on the bed and pulled her dress up. He slapped her ass cheeks left and right, and she gurgled in painful euphoria. She spread for him and arched her ass up to give him access. He saw the box of toys and reached in and grabbed, a large dildo. He was surprised to see her ass was already filled with the butt plug.

“Holy fuck, you are a hot little thing. You’re hoping for some anal tonight aren’t you, you little slut?” He slowly pulled the plug out of her backdoor and tossed it on the bed.

Jodie looked back with a sultry daze that was only partly put on. "You can have my ass if you want it, baby, it’s ready.”

He laughed with a wicked tone and bent over and grabbed her hair. "We'll be using both holes don’t worry." And with that, he took the dildo and slid five inches into her dripping pussy. She squealed delight and arched her ass up even more so. He leaned back and lined his hardness up with her gaping ass. He spit on his cock a few times, and she laughed at the futility of it. Spit never worked as well as lube. He went in with one stroke, and she came immediately.

“Oh yes, baby! Fill my fucking ass! I’m so hot for you. Fuck me hard.”

And he did. Grabbing her hips, he drove into her with determination and aggression. His pelvis slapped her cheeks and she was lost in a double penetration that delved deeply, physically and emotionally. She loved how he fucked! Especially when he reached around and twisted the dildo shoved up her pussy.

She reached under and started diddling her clitoris and took over with the dildo drive. He gasped and groaned loudly at her slutty behavior and doubled his speed.

Blondie-boy was obviously experienced as he knew to squeeze flesh and slap flesh as he plundered flesh. Jodie was in another realm, an orgasmic hunting ground. She sensed her prey and used his weapon to take it down. It was a longer fuck than the first guy and she appreciated the effort. Yet she had a contest to win. With practiced skill, she set herself off with fingers and the big toy in her twat.

"Yess! Right there, you fuck me perfectly!" she lied. However, the orgasmic takedown was not in the least bit fake. As she predicted, her spasming muscles and moist flame set him off deep in her ass.

"Fuuck yes! Oh my god! Your ass is - WOW!" The spurts were hot and wet and almost impactful. Jodie spasmed again, held still, and let the anal-gasm wash over her. She fell forward and he pulled out as a result. He looked down at her dripping and gaping ass and laughed when the dildo popped out of her sopping pussy with a decadent squish.

Number three was almost a laugh, as the bulky boy had a trigger dick and only lasted six strokes. Although he got his fantasy (he had requested on the dance floor that she ride him while he sucked her “wicked titties”) he soon began the choked off panic of an early cum. Jodie lifted and dropped in time to catch a full cream volley on her neck and tits. Dweebs also cum... a lot!

He kissed her as he went to leave and asked if he could stay and do it again. She patted his head and simply said, "No, sorry."

Cleaned up and ready for four, she headed back to the dance floor. She was surprised to see none of the pledges and only the upper-class women dancing (and sucking and fucking as well). A soft hand gripped her shoulder and she turned to see Jazmine smiling. The statuesque woman looked insanely hot in just her push up and her obviously wet crotchless panties.

"Don't worry, little pledge. You are way ahead. Most girls are just finishing number two. Come with me. A pack leader deserves a perk." She took Jodie's somewhat shaky hand (from lust, not fear) and led her toward a group of the brothers. The president's perfect ass ungulated as her heels stretched her taught and toned legs.

"Gentlemen, this is Pledge J. Say hello, slut." Before Jodie could speak, Jazmine pushed her down to the floor. "Assume the service position!" Jodie did so quickly and with pleasure. Her already trounced twat began to swell and gush anew, now visible as her ridiculously tiny dress rode up.

"Now, how many of you are pledging?" Three of the boys, almost men, raised their hands, and Jodie found it endearing. One was red-faced and panting slightly, his wide eyes locked in on Jazmine's nearly naked tits. His buddy elbowed him, and he sobered up into a horribly comic masculine indifference.

"Pledge J is in the lead tonight and will probably win, but I want her challenged. Come on boys, follow us. Pledge J, you may crawl."

The look of delighted venom and evil manipulation in Jazmine's face made Jodie choke out, "Yes, Miss President."

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

She crawled after Jazmine and the three eager beavers. Speaking of beavers, she knew hers was exposed and as she left the dance floor, several hands slapped it and her bare ass to many whoops and hollers. Her satisfaction came in the sharp sting but also knowing their hands were coming away quite wet. The stairs were a challenge and Jodie was touched when the dorkier boy who had been gawking asked if she needed help. She smiled and said, "Not yet." He blushed and the pack moved onward.

In the room again, Jazmine made Jodie strip completely and kneel on the bed. She had one of the males strip and get on all fours, and proceeded to use him as a bench. He moaned in disappointment. "Don't worry, boy toy. You'll get some."

Next, Jazmine had the other two strip and get on either side of the eager beaver holder.

“Suck.” The order was simple and unnecessary, as Jodie had already planned on it.

With her ass facing Jazmine, she took the two hard cocks in her hands. One was brown and purple and belonged to a hard-bodied black frat bro. He knew what he had was special and moaned with a sneer as Jodie took him almost all the way in. 'I'll get it all in,' she mentally told him, 'This ain't my first gang-fuck'

The other was the sweet, dorky boy who looked like he was ready to shoot at any moment. As Jodie stroked him, he moaned at the sexy sight of her deep throating a black cock. Right in front of him!

Jodie popped off and turned to him and smiled and winked as she ran her tongue up and down his smaller shaft. In no time, he was pulsing and shaking. To counteract the inevitable, she squeezed the base as she sucked him in slowly.

"Hold on, baby, it will be worth it."

He nodded and had a concentrated look that turned his face bright red.

Jodie went back to the black cock and, with three quick full-shaft sucks, had him all the way to the base. She went to pull out and he held her there. She choked and spat up but held on. She adored being held helplessly on a juicy cock.

"Fuck, her pussy is pulsing!" Jazmine observed from her boy bench. She stood and grabbed the young man by his hair and pulled him to sit back on his feet. "Serve me," she coldly ordered and shoved his face in her naked cunt. He willingly slurped and sucked with youthful enthusiasm. These sorority chicks were scorching.

Jazmine loved the energy and closed her eyes in an excited moan. When she opened again Jodie had moved on to a spit roast. She smartly took the black cock deep in her needy nether hole and was edging the dork dick with practiced oral precision. The music thumped under them as they found a rhythm. Then the shriek of a woman screaming in powerful orgasm pushed through the walls. The five in the room all moaned at the sound of sexual satisfaction.

Jodie was ready to have these two deliver. She easily deep-throated dorky and put his hands on her head encouraging a throat fuck. He obliged with three gag filled thrusts then yelped as if pinched. His first volley painted tonsil, the next five, Jodie’s face and tits. She moaned at the plastering like sensation loving the familiar textural toss on her skin.

Back side bro yelled out, “Fuck bitch! You are nasss- tEE!” He tensed and fired off with primal urgency. He left it all inside which suited her just fine. Her finger thrumming her swollen clitty and the pussy painting set her off. She shook so intensely the cum on her body sprayed off her like water off a golden retriever! She flopped down breathing raggedly.

As she recovered, the two were already heading out. Dorky looked a bit disappointed that he would not get to also cum in her cunt, but she couldn’t worry about that. She looked over to see Jazmine resting her hands on the bed's edge while her former settee was fucking her from behind. She abruptly straightened and the poor thing fell out. It was short but fat and was pink and glistening.

The owner panted in confusion. "Whah..what's wrong? I was..."

Jazmine's eyes were focused on Jodie laying on her side, cum dripping from tits, asshole and pussy. It was so fucking hot, she could no longer resist. However, she had a leadership role to play.

"Fuck her. She needs the credit."

The kid looked shocked and really confused as he also surveyed Jodie's painted pleasure points.

Jazmine turned on him and grabbed his dripping balls, causing him to yelp. "Do it! Or don't cum at all and lose your challenge." The kid nodded and shook with obvious discomfort. Jaszmine released him and he doubled over with a silent scream. Jazmine turned to Jodie and winked. "Got to let 'em know whose boss twat sometimes."

Jodie laughed and got up to wipe off but decided against it. This poor dude had been humiliated enough. His reward will be fucking a genuine, nasty college girl whore. She turned and took the kid's hand and led him to the bed. "How do you want me, stud? Cock's choice."

Almost recovered, his cock twitched at the invitation. "Um, ride me...?"

Jazmine scoffed and the kid looked crestfallen. Why was she still here?

"Not a question. It's an order." Jazmine grabbed his hand and put it on one of Jodie's sloppy nipples. "Twist, then say it with some force. Chicks love a take charge man."

He nodded and did as directed, causing Jodie to gasp at the pain and delight the twist brought.

"Ride me. Slut!"

Jodie nodded and he lay down on the bed, propped up by pillows. Jodie knee walked over and straddled him. She grabbed his fire hydrant and genuinely moaned as it filled her asshole. "Ooo baby. You stretch me so good!" He was stunned. He had never imagined she would let him do anal. It was his first and it lived up to the hype. She began her trademark slow grind and knew her next cum was imminent. She was happy to have his hands all over her dripping titties. The cum actually making her look like she was lactating.

"Fucking hot." Jazmine said from an observation point near the foot of the bed. "Finish him off, Jodie. I have a surprise for your finale." Jodie didn't see her but nodded. "And don't bother getting dressed!" Jodie laughed as the president left the room. Wait? Did she just call me Jodie?

The fat cock proved to be quite a stalwart fellow. She rode and slammed and twisted. Finally, he held her tight while kissing her hard and pistoning his beast up her. This guy had watched a lot of porn. He shot a sizable load up her ass and she came again, just at the nastiness of it all. She let herself go limp in his arms and collapsed panting. After a minute, she felt his grip loosen.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" He was too sweet.

Jodie lifted up and they kissed. Rather nicely. She liked this one.

“No. Baby. It was amazing. You have a great cock, um...."

His eyebrows went up in surprise. This was a break in protocol. "Jerod."

Jodie smiled and kissed him again. "I like you, Jerod. Let's do this again."

Jerod nodded and smiled an electric smile that strangely made her stomach flutter, not her pussy. "That would be great, Jodie."

Was this why Jazmine said her name? Did she know this guy was special? Jodie felt herself blush a bit. Weird as his monster cock was now just sliding out of her asshole allowing for a free flow of several loads of semen.

Jerod tapped her and she climbed off. He stood and went to wipe off with a towel. Jodie jumped up and wet to her knees. "I got this baby." Jerod was stunned again as this amazing sex goddess licked clean a cock that had just been up her ass! The two enjoyed the moment that felt personal and surprisingly intimate. Jodie finished and stood. "You better get dressed. You have a contest to win."

Jerod then said what would be the phrase that got this slut to be his girlfriend a week later. "I already won."

When Jazmine returned with two guys, she found the pledges making out like they had been dating for months. Jerod was dressed and had both hands on Jodie's impressive, still dripping ass. "Hey! Junior! Fun times over." They separated and laughed. Jerod headed out, never taking his eyes off of Jodie. As the door closed, Jazmine laughed. "Hole fuck, slutty here is in love."

Jodie rolled her eyes and picked up a Gatorade. She knew she'd need help as Jazmine had brought back guys who were obviously not pledges. These were big ass football player sized real frat men. She took a deep breath and smiled as the two were stripping along with Jazmine. "Okay, you two, how do you want me?"

Jazmone spoke first. "Oh no, not two. Three."

Despite all of the fucking and sucking, Jodie was miraculously ready for more. "Fuck yes."

to be concluded.

Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments