Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

yacht

"true story as always"

21
9 Comments 9
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words


After the passing away of Harry — he features in my earlier journal entries — my interactions with Joe or Gary were little more than that of saying hello at the gym. 

But I sensed Joe still had feelings for me. He often tried to talk to me but my times at the gym were less frequent and, in my small town, people talk and it’s not worth risking my relationship. So that’s why I moved on….

~~~~~

I was at the local coffee house when, from behind me, I heard my name being called. It was Joe. I gave him hug and he asked if we could sit outside and talk. As I had no plans, I agreed. We talked about Harry and the hot tub, and he said that Gary had moved to his kid’s place a few cities away and he barely saw him (or me) at the gym. 

I told him what’d been going on with me and mentioned that summer was now half over and I hadn't been on a boat all season. I said some guy usually got me out there, either for fun or just to watch me sunbathe naked. 

Joe said that he often went out on a friend’s boat, mostly at night, and loved it. He described it as a large sail boat that his friend Roman owned and stayed on most summer nights. They would either sail or just hang out and drink wine. I said that sounded lovely, especially with a summer breeze and moonlight. 

Joe laughed and said, “I won’t lie. About a year or so ago in conversation with Roman, I brought up the hot tub, the gym, and you.”

“What did he think of all that?” I asked.

Joe said that Roman was jealous and then revealed that his wife had left him over six years ago, taking most of his money with her. At sixty-three years old, Roman didn't have much joy in the sex department.

I laughed and said, “Well I’m always ready to get out and about if you need a date or company.”

Joe touched my hand and confessed that he would always love me and that if my man ever kicked me out he'd take me in anytime. I was flattered and gave him my number and told him to keep texts vague because I didn't want to let on to my man about our adventures with Harry. 

I went home and that night went to an okay party with my man.

The following day, the weather was awesome so I relaxed outside and cooked stuff on the grill, not thinking it could get any better. Just after noon, I received a text from Joe. I was surprised it took that long for him to contact me. He said he was thinking of me, that he was going to Roman’s boat on Tuesday, and would I like to go? 

I returned a text: If my man is busy, I’d love to.

As the work week started I really didn't remember about the offer till Tuesday morning when Joe texted asking if I could go. I knew he wanted to fuck me and, even if it wasn't that great, I still wanted to be on a boat with a bottle of wine. 

I texted my guy and asked if we had plans. He replied that he wanted to go to the Smashing Pumpkins show in Boston. I said I’d rather not but he should go and that my friend Joe (who he thinks is old and not a threat) had offered me a ride on a boat at dusk and I really wanted to go. ‘That’s cool,’ he responded and I immediately arranged to meet Joe at the Landing restaurant at 6pm. 

When I got home, I was alone — no kid in sight — so I showered and shaved. I had a strong feeling my body was going to be used. Wearing a sun dress and flats I headed out to meet Joe. I didn't even get to his door before he was there with a bottle of red and he ushered me to the boat launch. He kept his hand on my knee as we rode out to the boat. Did I say boat? This was no boat, it was a yacht! 

The sun wasn't down and it was warm and I remember the sound of the water lapping against the yacht when we pulled alongside. The young boy who drove the launch, helped me aboard and Joe tipped him. This vessel was larger then my house and we walked to the bow where Roman was talking on his phone. 

We waited till he finished and then Joe gave me a tour. I was amazed at the display of wealth. It had a kitchenette and two bedrooms and the regular deck of a large boat but very modern. 

We met Roman back at the bow and he asked if I enjoyed the tour. During the summer, I thought I saw Roman around town and it seemed the investment banker was well off enough to afford this boat and a home on the mainland which he said was a modest ranch. His love of the sea and boating showed in his yacht. 

We opened the bottle which was an awesome Barolo and we chatted and smoked a joint of some strong stuff. As we finished off the bottle, I was wondering when Joe would make his move. I was actually in the mood for some fun. 

I asked If there was more wine and Roman went to seek out something. I decided to stroll along the deck and watch the sun set. When I returned to the boys, it was a lot darker and we laughed at Roman’s stories about his trips. 

I stood to refill my glass and Joe said, “You’re not wearing panties, are you?”

“When have you known me to wear them,” I said and laughed.

“So, where is your husband tonight?” asked Joe as I sat next to him.

“He's at the Smashing Pumpkins concert. He has backstage passes so he won't be home till after midnight.”

Joe told Roman about how we used to party at Harry’s place in a hot tub after the gym. Roman said he’d heard about that from Harry and how he was involved with me. I told him about the jewelry he’d left me and Joe started rubbing my legs.

“You have the most beautiful pussy,” he said and hiked up my dress up.

I sort of pushed it back down but I knew this was inevitable and, truthfully, I was in the mood to play and happy to let it happen. 

“Oh, come on,” Joe said, "I wanna show Roman," and then he uplifted my skirt and rubbed my bare vagina as if he owned it. “I missed this pretty pussy,” he said and spread my lips.

Roman said, “What, no panties? So why bother to keep your dress on?”

Joe stroked my clit slow, then fast, till I lay back and moaned while he inserted a finger. I was getting very wet. I love attention, especially from older men, and I enjoyed being watched as Joe added more fingers saying, “You’re so wet.”

Roman moved closer and Joe allowed him to feel my wetness and, as he did, Joe asked me to raise my arms so that he could remove my dress. 

“I don't think your husband appreciates this amazing body, does he?”

I moaned as Roman inserted a finger and Joe moved aside so that his friend could put his face to my waiting pussy. He went straight for it. 

Joe put down my dress and played with my breasts, pinching and kissing my nipples till I was in a state of bliss and came on Roman’s face. I was a little loud but who was there to hear me as I lay naked before these two sex-hungry older men? 

I asked if I could jump into the water and Roman said, “Go on, but don't let the sharks get you.”

I jumped in and the cold water felt awesome. After a few minutes, I swam back and they each offered me a hand and I rose out of the water. Roman pointed to a towel and I dried off. 

“So, why am I always the only one naked,” I said, grinning.

Joe didn't waste time dropping his shorts and boxers. “Come here,” he said, his hard cock pointing at me. I grabbed it and we kissed before he guided me down to put his erection in my mouth. I sucked it and licked his balls till he began fucking my mouth. “Good girl. You like that, don't you?”

Roman said, “I'm gonna enjoy watching this.” 

Joining in wasn't his thing so Joe continued till he had me sit on his cock and ride him. I did this till he stopped me. “I don't want to cum so soon,” he said.

I got off him and Joe asked Roman, “What do you think?”

“I’ve always wanted to have sex by the wheel,” he said and took me by the hand to the highest point of the deck. There he held me close, kissed me, then fondled my breasts. I lowered a hand to feel his hard-on through his shorts and it bulged impressively. I dropped to my knees, anticipating something worth sucking. As his cock burst into the cool air, I was very happy with what I saw: a veiny uncut fat cock about seven inches or so long met my lips. I gave it plenty of attention before Roman stood me up and bent me over the console. 

He entered and fucked me from behind, rapidly gaining speed. In a very short time, he came inside me till he couldn't move his cock back and forth. Gasping for air and calling out, “Good god,” he withdrew and then held me, telling me, “That was great … it's been a very long time.”

I hugged him, thanked him, and noticed Joe watching. He motioned for me to go to him and I let him enter me as I leaned over. He fucked me as hard he could and he also came inside me before almost collapsing on top of me. I felt cum running down my leg and decided to jump into the now dark ocean. The cold water felt awesome and I didn't want to get out. But I couldn't see anything and it didn't feel safe. I was helped back aboard by my lovers and Joe was dressed while Roman was still naked. 

It was 10pm and Joe needed to leave. Roman radioed for the launch and he assumed I was going too. But I said, “Oh, are we leaving?”

“You don’t have to,” Roman said and I asked for another drink.

Joe confirmed he had to go and I gave him a kiss and hug when the launch arrived and told him to text me the next day. We also arranged for a launch to collect me around midnight. 

Without dressing we sat and I told Roman about my swinger life and the relationship with my man and we drank scotch. I guess it was top shelf but I don’t know scotch. But I do know I felt drunk and happy and we began to kiss and fondle each other. 

Roman took my glass and asked that I follow him. The sounds of other boats and bells filled the dark night air and I felt awesome and salty. He led me to where he sleeps and we lay on the bed like lovers. He raised my legs onto his shoulders and penetrated me. I was hoping he wasn't going to make love to me because that isn't my thing. But he didn’t. Instead, Roman began pounding me properly, raising my legs even higher and fucking furiously until he finally came again. 

He rolled onto his back and I climbed on top. He was still erect and I promptly sat on him. “Your cock’s so much nicer than my man’s,” I lied and grinned at him. 

I rode him for a few minutes and when I felt him expand, ready to cum, I leaped off and got down fast enough to suck him till he came, shooting what he had into my mouth. I swallowed him all and licked him clean till he was limp and happy. 

Roman paid me many compliments and admitted he wished I was his woman. We laughed and lay there till he was snoring. Nearing midnight, I kissed him awake and we waited on deck for my launch to arrive. 

I got home happy — but still longing for a hard fucking. I hoped my man would to provide and, just my luck, at one-thirty he got home and did just that.  He’d had a great time hanging with the band and the local snobs in the music biz and that always gets him going. 

I slept well and woke in a good mood, looking ahead to the Saturday party which turned out to be good but nothing special. But, hey, happy me… I love boats!

MahiaraFlowTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MahiaraFlowTS

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments