Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife's half adventure is also a turn-on

"Wife cheats and almost goes the distance"

23
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
820 words 820 words

My name is Vince. I and my wife Sheryl have been a couple for seven years. I am a lean, good looking six feet tall man, and Sheryl is this incredible looking five feet ten inches slim sexy body, with a smile that can kill.


This is about an experience that Sheryl had with a common friend before we got married but while we were dating. I will call this friend AK. We are a group of friends which has eight-nine other people, including AK. Sheryl is the group favourite, and all the guys like her and treat her very well. AK likes her a bit more than others do, but I have been okay with it. He is a nice chap, and Sheryl likes his company.

There was a cocktail party being given by one of our friends at his house, and as luck would have it, I was out of town. Sheryl decided to go to the party without me, as this was our very good friend, and AK offered to pick her up. She had worn a very hot white dress, which showed off her long legs, and also accentuated her 32-c breasts. When she was walking to her car, AK saw her and instead of waiting in the car, got out to hug her, which is not the case usually. Sheryl could feel his bulge when he hugged her rather tightly, and he then gave her a quick lookover before making her sit in the passenger seat. All through the thirty minute ride to the party, AK continued to steal glances at Sheryl's legs and couldn't seem to be able to contain his admiration. While Sheryl found this strange, she didn't say anything, probably because she was enjoying the attention.

They entered the party and life was normal, as in any party. The floor was full of common friends and thus, AK didn't risk making any moves in my absence on Sheryl, but made sure that he stayed as close to her as possible. He got her drinks and whispered things in her ear at every available opportunity. In some time, Sheryl had gotten high on the whisky, and feeling no pain. She danced with AK, on a number of songs, and he used every opportunity to touch her body. Sheryl realised what was happening, but she didn't stop AK, as maybe she was enjoying it too, and AK took her non-denial as a sign of approval and went along. Once, during a slow song, AK caressed her butt while her back was to the wall (so that no one else could see what he was doing) and Sheryl let a gasp escape her mouth.

Once it was starting to get late, people started leaving. The host, plus one more friend and Sheryl and AK were the only ones till the end. The host then told Sheryl and AK to stay at his house while he went and dropped his friend back home. This left the two of them alone, and AK again put some music to make the most of the opportunity. He put on a very intimate and started dancing with Sheryl in a very intimate manner. Their bodies clung to each other, and he made no attempt to avoid his mammoth bulge grinding against her torso. At the end of the dance, with Sheryl seemingly responding to his moves, he again slid his hands down to her butt, and gave her a peck on the cheek. They looked at each other for a moment, and then started kissing violently. Now he had his hands roaming all over her body, and Sheryl’s pussy was wet from the action. While she refrained from touching him, she allowed him to feel her entire body, including him grinding his cock between her ass-cheeks and caressing her succulent breasts at the same time. 


alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

AK told her what a hot body she has, and her usually glazed look became even more serious as he moved his hand down and under the short hem of her dress. She purred about it being not right, but AK already had his hands on her sweet muffin, and rubbed her clit vigorously, bringing her to an orgasm almost immediately, and another one soon thereafter. This continued for ten-eleven minutes, by which time the host came back and both the parties ended.

AK was very keen to receive a blowjob from Sheryl on the way back, but my wife was wanting to think it over, and probably discuss it once with me. While I am not keen to share my wife in real life, this event led to us having countless fantasies involving AK, which I will write about in other notes.

What I still don't know is whether Sheryl lied to me about her not returning AKs advances and whether they went the distance or not. I guess I never will..

Published 
Written by Tipsytopsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments