Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While The Cat's Away, The Mice Will Play!

"Neighbours meet on the beach, and sparks fly!"

61
23 Comments 23
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

I was waiting on the beach at 4pm anxiously waiting for her arrival. I saw her and my cock twitched. She would stand out anywhere but she was wearing a pale green bikini top and a floral wrap-around skirt. 

“Hi Gorgeous, nice to see you!” she said. 

“So good to see you!” I replied. 

“Looks like we have the beach to ourselves," she said excitedly. 

“We do!” 

I couldn’t help but stare as she looked so sexy. She took off her skirt and sat on her towel. I offered to put some suntan lotion on and she said she’d love some on her back as it is always hard for her to reach. She handed me the tube and I moved behind her. I put some on my hands and spread it on her back, slipping her bikini string off her shoulder. She grabbed the bikini string, pulled it and it fell away.

“Just so you don’t miss any!” she said. I massaged her smooth skin with my fingers, enjoying touching her unhindered. It was nice to finally be able to touch her openly. I put some more lotion on and spread it over her arms then moved her hair to the side and gently spread it on her neck. 

“Any chance you could do my front?” she asked. I gulped, seeing her lush breasts for the first time. 

“You don’t mind?” she asked. 

“Not at all," I managed to reply. 

I had often admired her boobs through her sleek, skin-tight tops and had imagined what lay underneath. She has two adult children and she’s in her late forties. Her breasts held my gaze. Large areola, nicely rounded with perky nipples. My hands moved to them as a bee is drawn to a flower. 

“Beautiful!” I said. 

“Thank you Rod. I’ve often thought about those hands of yours,” she said suggestively.

My hands were on her boobs and the reality far exceeded my expectations. I squirted some lotion on her stomach and smiled at the sexual comparison. I took time to carefully cover every centimetre of skin, paying special attention to her nipples - which hardened under my touch. I couldn’t stop myself and kissed her on the lips. She responded and eagerly kissed me back. My tongue darted out and met hers and I knew she was as excited as me to finally be alone. 

We’d known each other for over twenty years. Our kids and theirs played together in the street when they were younger. I don’t know what drew me to her, but last year I realised how sexy she was. Actually, if I’m honest I think I know when it started. My wife Nadia and I have been in a sex slump for some time now. It used to be brilliant. Now we’re lucky if we have sex monthly. 

As I began to realise how beautiful my neighbour was I noticed that I wasn’t the only one with roving eyes. I was sure she was checking me out too. I tested the waters by guiding her ass when she was walking up the steps in front of me. Then I started placing my hand on her leg and she looked up at me and smiled. That gave me all the encouragement I needed. When we were alone I told her I thought she was beautiful. 

She smiled and told me I was her sexy neighbour. How had I not noticed before? The age gap maybe? I suppose there was about fifteen years between us. 

I ramble. I moved down to her legs and rubbed in some more lotion. She moaned and I asked her to turn over. I felt my cock harden as she wiggled the bikini bottom down. The top of her ass was exposed! My hand was slick and slippery and my fingers trailed her crack. 

“Your hands are nice and strong. Thank you for oiling me up,” she said. I leant in and kissed her soft lips. 

“My pleasure. I’ve often thought about making love to you," I blurted. 

“I think we can finally do something about that. Kiss me!” she demanded.

I leaned down and kissed her. Our lips met softly, hesitantly and my hands were once again drawn to her bare breasts. 

“I’ve dreamt of this moment Rod. I play with myself while longing to get you alone,” she said. 

"Play with yourself?" I was surprised. She reached out and felt my hardness through my bathers. 

“I’ve had many fantasies about you,” she admitted. 

“Really? What's the hottest?” I asked. 

“All hot,” she replied. 

“I think fucking you in the water would be divine, but I think I want you right here, right now,” she continued.

Wow, so candid. I laid beside her and leaned on my elbow as I slid my tongue into her hungry mouth. Her hand reached out to my nipples and then slid down my chest. 

“I’ve wanted you for so long,” she gushed. 

“I want to be so long for you,” I reply, turning the phrase around. 

She acknowledged my play on words with a smile. I took her hand and placed it on my bulge. My hard cock throbbed as her fingers caressed it through the fabric. I let out a groan. Reaching down, my hands found her hot wet slit. She tugged on my bathers and released my cock. I helped her slide them off and down my legs then my fingers returned to her pussy. 

She kissed me and stroked my hard cock. Her hand glided up and down my hardness. I pumped my fingers into her warm slick pussy and fingered her hot tight sheath. I felt her breathing increase and I put my thumb on her erect clit and flexed my fingers deep within her. 

“Oh yes,” she exclaimed.

Her juices flooded her pussy then soaked through the thin fabric of her bikini. She held my cock tightly. I stopped still, feeling her body spasm. Her grip lessened as her body’s trembling subsided. I pulled off her bikini, flung it aside and told her that I wanted to be inside her. 

“I want that too, but I'd love to taste you first,” she said. I suddenly found my wildest dreams coming true as her mouth covered the tip of my shaft. I moaned with pleasure. Her mouth enveloped my cock and her hand slid up and down my shaft. 

“Oh Maria, your mouth feels divine!" I exclaimed. 

I pushed her head down and forced her mouth down further. She took me in and I loosened my grip slightly as I fucked her mouth. Her hand felt for my balls which were already hard and heavy. She swallowed me deeply but didn't let up the suction.

“Oh god, I can’t last long,” I said. I released her head and she took in some air then plunged back down and I felt my cock swell in her mouth. 

“Oh so close,” I panted. She licked, sucked and engulfed me as my hard member throbbed in her mouth. My back arched as I exploded, forcing my hot cum down the back of her throat. She swallowed as I spurted. She sat up with my cum dribbling down her chin and I smiled. 

“Wow! That was even better than I had ever imagined! In fact, the best I ever had!” she blushed at my praise. 

“I’ve been longing to taste you,” she said. I pulled her down and kissed her. 

“May I return the favour?” I asked.

“Yes, anytime gorgeous,” she replied. 

“Oh Rod, I love that you want to eat me,” she moaned.

I moved down and blew on her glistening pink lips. I ran my tongue lightly over her lower lips, up and down her swollen clit and between her labia. I buried my mouth in her. My nose was against her slit and my mouth on her smooth pussy as I licked and sucked. A short time later I heard her say she was about to cum. 

I paused as her juices flooded into my mouth and I looked up at her and watched her chest heave. I told her she tasted delicious. My tongue slipped back into her pussy and probed her wetness some more.

“I need you in me now!" she exclaimed.

I probed deeper, teasing. 

"Rod, I need your cock," she said more urgently.

I broke away and moved between her legs, lifting them higher. My hard cock slapped her swollen lips. 

"Ohh yes, that's it," she gasped. 

I paused, then plunged into her easily. My cock filled her and we both groaned with pleasure. 

"Why did we wait?" she asked. 

Samantha_Joness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Joness

“I have no idea!” I mumbled in reply.

I loved the sensation of her around me, holding me deeply inside her.

"Yes, fuck my pussy! You feel so good Rod!" she shouted as I started pumping in and out.

Her cunt was tight but accommodating and I slowed down to a steady speed. 

"Your cock is filling me up and stretching me!" she said excitedly.

I moaned in agreement as I leant down and kissed her, entwining our tongues. We writhed together in sync and found our rhythm. Her hands wrapped around my bum and clutched my cheeks as I sunk in and out of her hot wet pussy. 

"You feel marvellous, so slick. We’re such a good match,” she added. 

As I continued to slide in and out, my balls slapped against her ass. She squeezed my bum and pulled me closer to her with her legs. 

"Oh Rod, you’re so deep inside me," she sighed.

"All the way," I agreed. 

My cock plunged in deep and hard. I was caught up in the urgency and the thrill as I felt my balls tighten again.

"Cum in me baby, I'm so close," she said.

She moved her legs down, planting her feet firm against my sides and her knees in the air as her hips ground into me. 

She moaned, "Baby, I'm cumming," and I was there too. 

I exploded into her, my cock spewed my seed deep inside her. She spasmed under me which caused my cock to twitch.

I leant down and kissed her lips and she matched my intensity. Our lips locked tenderly, our bodies shuddered and spasmed in unison. 

"Ohh baby, that was so good," she moaned.

"Oh yes," I agreed. 

I collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath as we kissed again. I rolled off onto the towel beside her and we gazed at each other.

Then I remembered where we were, that we were on a public beach. Looking around I saw a couple had settled on the beach near us and she was on her knees, sucking his cock.

"Oh, wow. Looks like we were seen," Maria said, blushing a little.

We laid back, watching them and caressed each other. His hand was on her head guiding her as she sucked his cock deeply. 

My fingers were gently stroking my lover's pussy which oozed our combined cum. Her hand moved back to my sensitive cock which was covered in our juices and had started to grow again under her touch.

They saw us watching. He smiled at us and then she turned and looked too. She climbed onto his cock and slid down his shaft as his hands reached for her boobs. Maria increased her pace on my cock then stopped as she noticed me standing and got onto her hands and knees, facing them. 

"Do you want to fuck me again?” she asked while waving her pussy at me.

“Oh yes!” I replied with a smile.

"Which hole would you like?" she asked playfully. 

“Your pussy, first!" I replied.

She moaned as I slipped back into her tight creamy cunt. She rocked back to meet my cock and I felt my balls slap against her clit as I started to ride her doggy style.

I thrust in and out and gently fingered her ass while we watched our 'friends' fuck. Maria’s ass took my finger easily as I rode her and when she was ready, I gently pushed the head of my cock into her ass then paused. She pushed back against me and I slid in further then she moaned.

The moan caused our friends to look up and we watched as she leant down to kiss him and then whisper something in his ear. He looked at her, then back at us.

"They're coming over here!" Maria exclaimed. 

They wandered over to us and we looked up at them. My eyes roved down her body and Maria's head was turned watching him as they walked toward us. 

"Hi," said the woman. 

We both said hi, then the woman leaned down and cupped Maria's boobs and kissed her on the lips. Her partner watched, seeming to gauge our reaction while I kept thrusting into Maria's ass. 

He said, "Would you like to swap?" 

The women both said “yes” simultaneously then went back to kissing. Who was I to disagree? 

I pulled out of Maria and he quickly took his place behind her. I walked behind the woman while they kissed. I was turned on and briefly wondered whether Maria had ever kissed another woman before.

He rubbed his cock on Maria’s slit. I mirrored his actions and she moaned. I moved and slid my hand down. I caressed her wet gash then pushed my cock into her hot, moist folds. 

I could tell from Maria's moans of pleasure that he'd entered her too. Watching the woman kiss was so hot, even from my restricted view. As I pounded this hot woman, I reached to cup her boobs, squeezing and fondling them. I felt my sac slap against her then her hand reached out and played with my balls. 

I saw him take his finger towards Maria's ass. 

"Go for it!" I mouthed to him, and decided to copy his lead. 

I teased her butthole with my finger, wiggling it inside. I was throbbing inside this wanton woman as I rode her, fucking her deep and hard. The women continued to kiss and moan as their tongues sought each other out. Both their ass and pussies were full. 

"I'm cumming!" Maria yelled excitedly. 

“Me too,” echoed her lover.

As her body convulsed, he came too. As their spasming subsided my lover kissed Maria deeply while her partner's cock was still inside her. 

My tempo increased which caused another moan to escape her lips. I worked another finger into her ass, pumping away in both of her holes. I started thrashing against my new lover as the other guy started talking dirty. 

"She loves you fucking her, fill her cunt, use another finger." 

I followed his advice and pushed a third finger into her ass while I pounded her cunt. 

"Smack her ass!" he demanded. 

I smacked her and she cried out and came, her body trembling and shaking. I withdrew my fingers while her orgasm subsided which caused another tremor to rip through her body. I pulled out of her pussy and aimed my cock at her ass. 

I heard Maria say, "Oh Rod, you haven't cum yet?" 

“Not yet!” I panted in reply.

Her partner told me to "fuck her married ass," and I pushed in to her tight hole. 

As my thick cock entered her there was little if no resistance and I slid in deep. She let out a small squeal as my sac rested on her cunt lips. I noticed her partner was sitting beside Maria. They watched us intently as he fondled Maria's amazing boobs. 

Maria reached out and played with my lover's boobs, squeezing her nipples as she watched me grind her ass. I smacked her ass cheeks, buried deep inside her. Maria leant down and kissed her again as I felt myself start to swell within her tight hole. 

"Pinch her boobs," he commanded.

Maria must have followed his orders as the woman moaned even more loudly. 

"I'm so close," I groaned. 

I held her hips and pounded into her. Maria was pinching her boobs and I smacked her ass some more and got another deep moan in response. The guy kept playing with Maria's boobs as she leant in front of him to kiss his partner. I saw her move one hand to his hardening shaft. 

At that moment Maria broke away from the kiss, looked me in the eye and said "cum baby.” 

With one last shove I exploded. I felt my cum shoot into her ass and she came again, shaking and spasming. I looked at her partner. He was grinning but his eyes were fixed on her. 

The trembling subsided and I pulled out of her. My cum flooded out of her butt and washed down over her pussy. Maria stood up. There was a gorgeous grin on her face.

"I'm going for a swim, does anyone want to join me?" she asked.

We agreed and climbed to our feet. I caught up to the woman I had just fucked and introduced myself. 

"I'm Rod," I said. 

"Rachel and that's Tim, my neighbour," she replied.

I laughed as I responded, "funnily enough, that's Maria, also my neighbour. How lucky that we all found ourselves on the beach this afternoon." 

Maria and Tim were in the water already and I saw them share a kiss. 

‘Fun times ahead!’ I thought to myself.

Published 
Written by Mazda22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments