Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While My Husband Was Away - Part Three

"There was this guy at work ..."

66
25 Comments 25
21.6k Views 21.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I woke up before the alarm went off, and lay in bed for a while before getting up. I had slept soundly after another round of amazing sex with my father-in-law Bill last night. I smiled as I recalled his remarkable virility and stamina for a man of his age.

I had little doubt that, had we spent the night together, he would have given me orgasm after orgasm. I was getting wet just thinking of our lovemaking.

Sexual excitement soon gave way to guilt as I thought about the relationship that I had allowed to develop between me and Bill. I blamed myself for giving in too easily to his advances. I should end it now, before it was too late to save my marriage - if it wasn't already too late. I should pack up my things tonight and go back to our apartment after work. 

Getting out of bed, I remembered the voice mail message I had received last night from my husband Dave. I had decided to wait until this morning to listen to it. It was early evening in Germany, I figured; I'd better listen to it now:

"Hi, honey. I know it’s late there, but I wanted to try and catch you before you went to bed. I really miss you. I hope everything is going well. Call me when you get this, okay? Love you."

I dialed his number. I was startled when a woman answered.

"Hello? Is Dave there?" I asked.

I heard her say, "Dave, it's for you," in a muffled voice.

"Hello?" Dave said.

"Hi. Who was that woman who answered the phone?" I asked.

"Oh, that was Susan, my secretary. We're working late tonight."

"I see."

"Listen, honey, it's really great to hear your voice, but I have to meet with a customer in a little while. Can I call you later?"

"You have a meeting with a customer at this time of night?" I asked, not trying to conceal the skepticism in my voice.

"Yeah, we're taking him to dinner to discuss business."

"We?"

"Yes, Susan and me. It shouldn't run too late. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Sure, have a good time," I said, as I ended the call.

He's cheating on me with his secretary, the bastard! My anger lasted only a moment, then I laughed at the thought that I would feel like a victim because of his infidelity, when I had been sleeping with his dad. Well, it serves him right. He can play around with his secretary if he wants to, but if he thinks I'm just going to sit here night after night, waiting for him to come home, he's got another think coming.

I quickly got dressed, choosing a snug white top and a short black skirt. The outfit was a little dressy for work, but I wanted to look attractive today for some reason. I took a quick final look in the mirror. Not bad, I thought, with a little smile on my face.

*****

When I got to work, I noticed the usual appreciative glances from several of my male co-workers as I walked down the hallway to my cubicle. What girl doesn't secretly enjoy that kind of attention?

I was pretty busy in the morning, but after lunch, things started to drag, as it always did on a Friday afternoon. I was trying to decide if I was going to move back to my apartment tonight when my phone vibrated. It was Dave. I was due for a break, so I took the call.

"Hi, Dave."

"Hi, honey, how's it going?" He sounded like he had been drinking.

"Oh, the usual. How was your meeting?"

"My meeting? Oh, it went great. We got a lot done," Dave replied. I thought I heard someone giggling in the background.

"Well, that's good. I really miss you, Dave. When are you coming home?"

"I'm stuck here in Germany for another week or so, and then they're saying I might need to go to Brussels for a few days."

"Brussels? Are you serious?"

"Well, they're thinking that since I'm already over here, it makes sense for me to go ahead and take care of that customer, too. I'm trying to get them to let me come home for a week in between, so we'll see." I heard more giggling in the background. Was it Susan?

"I'm really lonely, Dave. I never thought we'd be separated like this so soon after we got married."

"I know, honey. I just hate it, but what can I do? How are things going there at home? Are you getting along okay with my folks?"

"Yeah, we're getting along fine," I replied. Especially me and Bill.

"Oh, that's good. Well, listen, honey, I better let you go. It's late and I have a busy day tomorrow."

"Okay." Susan must be getting impatient.

"I love you, Beth."

"Love you, too."

I was pissed. It was obvious that he couldn't wait to get back to Susan.

I went back to my desk, but found it hard to concentrate on my work.

*****

After another hour or so, I went to the coffee station to get a shot of caffeine to see me through the rest of the day.

"Hello, beautiful."

I looked around and saw Joe standing there. He was an attractive guy, a little older than me, I guessed. I was surprised he had addressed me in such a manner; wasn't that forbidden in the workplace these days?

"Hi, Joe."

"How's it going? You seem kind of down in the dumps."

"Oh, it's nothing, really. Just one of those days I guess."

"Do you want to go for a drink after work? Maybe I can cheer you up."

"Oh, I don't know," I said. This was the second time in the last couple of days that Joe had asked me out. He knew I was newly-married; why did he think I would take him up on his offer? Had I mentioned to him that Dave was overseas on business? I couldn't remember.

"Come on, it'll do you good," he persisted.

"Okay, why not?" I replied with a smile.

"Great! I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby about 5:15, okay?"

"Okay, I'll see you then."

I had to admit that the prospect of going out for a drink after work cheered me up a little. I decided I had better call my in-laws to let them know my plans.

Irene answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Hi, Irene. It's Beth. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going out after work with my girlfriends for dinner. I'll probably be late, so don't worry, okay?" 

"Okay, Beth, have a good time."

"Thanks, Irene."

Telling Irene I was going out with my girlfriends sounded better than the truth, that I was meeting an attractive guy after work for a drink.

It's been a long time since I had a date, I thought to myself with a little smile.

*****

Joe greeted me in the lobby with a big smile on his face. I returned his smile, looking around anxiously to see if any of my co-workers noticed us leaving together. We had both parked in the covered parking garage attached to our office building, so we headed that way.

"Let's take my car," Joe said. "I'll drop you back here later." He opened the door for me when we reached his late-model sedan. He got an eye-full as my short skirt crept up my legs when I slid into the seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as we got underway.

"There's a little bar a couple of miles away that I really like."

I said nothing, but wondered why we just didn't go to the place next door where a lot of employees went after work. Then I realized that was probably why Joe chose the more distant bar - it was more discreet.

SarahSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahSugar

When we reached the bar, we sat down at a small table in a dark corner and ordered our drinks. We made small talk at first - how we liked our jobs, what we thought about our bosses, that sort of thing. Joe was a very attractive guy, with dark hair and penetrating brown eyes. He was single - at least he wasn't wearing a ring.

"So, how do you like married life so far?" Joe asked with a little smile. I guessed he was thinking, if things were going so well, why was I having a drink with another man?

"Oh, it's been fine," I said casually, "but I miss Dave. He's been in Germany for a couple of weeks now."

"Yeah, I heard that. I imagine you've been pretty lonely."

"Yes, it's been hard," I replied, thinking about my affair with my father-in-law. I smiled a little at my private joke.

"Well, I would never leave a beautiful woman like you alone for weeks at a time." He looked deep into my eyes as he spoke, making me feel a little uncomfortable. I really didn't know how to respond.

"Why don't we grab a bite to eat? I know a really nice place not too far from here."

I thought for a moment. Did I really want to extend the evening or should I head home? 

"Sure, why not?" I responded.

We left the bar and headed for Joe's car. As he opened the door for me, he leaned in a little closer this time. Was he smelling my hair? We drove in silence to a small restaurant on the outskirts of the city. We parked in a small, dark lot behind the restaurant and went inside. The interior was dim and intimate. There were only a few other customers. We were shown to a small booth and the waitress arrived promptly to take our drink orders.

"What's your story, Joe? Why is an attractive guy like you single?"

"Just haven't met the right girl, I guess. I mean, I date occasionally, but nothing serious. All the good ones are already taken," he said with a little smile.

Our drinks arrived and we clinked glasses.

"What kind of girl are you looking for?" I asked, sipping my drink. I was feeling very relaxed. Joe was easy to talk to.

"Someone exactly like you, Beth," Joe replied, looking at me seductively over the rim of his glass.

"Well, as you know, I'm already taken," I said, blushing a little.

"Just my luck."

We ordered dinner, along with an expensive bottle of wine. By the time our food arrived, I was starting to feel the alcohol. After dinner, we lingered over coffee. I had to admit I was enjoying myself.

Joe paid the bill and we headed to the parking lot. Once again, he opened the passenger door for me. This time, he put his arms around me and kissed me before I got in. Maybe it was the drinks, I don't know, but I kissed him back before I slid into the seat.

We drove back to the parking garage with an awkward silence hanging in the air. Joe entered the garage and proceeded to the level where we had both parked that morning. My car was the only one still there. He drove up and parked beside my car. As I got out and unlocked the car, he opened the rear door. Once again, he embraced me and eased me into the back seat.

"Joe, what are you doing?"

He didn't answer. He slid into the back seat next to me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I felt chills as he nibbled my ear and felt my breast over my top. I let his hand rest on my breast for a moment and then removed it. As he continued kissing me, he put his hand under my skirt, gently touching my thigh. I could feel the wetness between my legs as he moved his hand up to mid-thigh. I stopped his hand from moving higher.

"Joe, I can't," I said weakly, as he began to unbutton my top. I moved his hand away, but he immediately placed it under my skirt again, stroking my inner thigh, moving higher. Once again, I stopped his upward progress.

"Joe... " I said, as he finished unbuttoning my top. He reached behind my back and unhooked my bra, releasing my breasts. 

"Beautiful, just beautiful," he murmured. He placed his hands on my breasts and slowly massaged them. I moaned with pleasure as he gently rolled my nipples between his fingers until they were erect. I trembled with passion as he took my nipples in his mouth and sucked them, first one and then the other.

"Ohh, Joe."

"I've thought about sucking your tits since the first day I saw you," Joe whispered.

"Ohh."

"You love that, don't you baby?"

"Yes, I love it," I replied softly. I closed my eyes and leaned back, enjoying the feeling of excitement that coursed through me.

Once again, he placed his hand under my skirt and moved his hand up my inner thigh. This time I did not try to stop him; I let his hands roam freely over my body. He moved my panties aside and gently played with my clit.

"You're so wet, baby. Does that feel good?" he asked, as he slid a finger inside my pussy.

"Ohh, yes," I moaned softly. I moved my hand to his crotch and felt his raging erection.

"Is that what you want, baby? You want my cock inside you?"

"Yes, yes."

He quickly slipped out of his pants and briefs, and then eased me flat on the seat. I helped him slide my panties down my legs. I trembled in anticipation of what was to come.

He placed my ankles on his shoulders and teased me with his cock, rubbing it gently around my labia.

"Oh, please, Joe, please," I pleaded.

He inserted his big, hard cock into my eager pussy. It felt wonderful as he slowly entered me. I shuddered as his powerful hips began thrusting, slowly at first, then faster and faster. I put my arms around him and pulled him into me.

"This is what you want, isn't it, baby?" Joe asked breathlessly. "Isn't it?"

"Yes! Yes!" I cried out as I had a powerful orgasm.

His thrusts were coming harder and faster now.  Harder! Faster! Then he slowed his pace and almost withdrew, before vigorously plunging into me once again. I moaned with pleasure as he continued pounding me until he came with an explosive orgasm.

"Ohh, Joe!" I cried in ecstasy.

I came again as he gave one final mighty thrust, and released one load and then another deep inside me.

Exhausted, he collapsed on my chest, both of us panting for breath. After a while, he raised up and kissed me softly.

"Let's go to my apartment. It's not far," he whispered.

"No, Joe," I replied, as tempting as his offer was.

"Your place, then. I want to fuck you all night, Beth." I moaned as he kissed my breasts, my neck, my lips. I was getting as aroused as he was. I relented.

"My place. Just follow me in your car," I said.

We dressed quickly and exited the garage in our separate cars.

As I drove, I called Bill's phone number. It went to voice mail.

"Hi, Bill. Listen, I'm going to spend the night at my girlfriend's place. I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't worry. I'll see you tomorrow."

 

Published 
Written by KatieM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments