Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whatever Works Chapter 2

"Arnie gets caught in a lie"

5
0 Comments 0
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Sara pushes Molly into the kitchen, putting her at the table cutting up a salad, while she made grilled cheese sandwiches and a veggie soup. They chat while eating lunch and Sara asks Arnie if he told Ed about driving himself to work.

Ed looking puzzled asks, "Why are you doing that Arnie? My driving scaring you or something?"

Arnie's face turns red, "Um no Ed, it's just that I need to better coordinate with third shift, and I'll be running later. No sense in you having to wait around for me."

Ed probes further, "Isn't the new woman superintindent keeping up? What's her name, Charlene?"

"She is having some problems, but there isn't anything she can't handle with a little help."

Molly looks from Ed to Arnie, "Why didn't you tell me that you were having to bail a woman out. Sir Galahad to the rescue huh? How long will it take you to get her all straightened out and up and running?" Tears fill Molly's eyes, "At least be honest with me Arnie, if you're looking for someone to fuck, just at least have balls enough to not try to lie your way through it."

Arnie stands up, "Excuse me folks, but this is not a subject to be discussed like this. I'm going home Molly, are you coming with me?"

"Will you take me home later or maybe I can spend the night with you. Please Sara?"

Ed looks at Arnie, "So, you're driving yourself tonight Arnie?"

"Yea Ed, at least for the rest of the week. Molly, if your going to stay here tonight, call me and let me know. This isn't what you're thinking."

Molly stares at him, "When you try hiding things from me, what am I supposed to think Arnie? I know that me being like I am isn't fair for you, but you aren't the only one hurting from it, at least I try to help you. If that's not enough, then maybe you should try to find someone else. Where do you want me to sleep Sara?"

Sara takes her down the hall to the guest room and tells her they will find some of her night gowns for her.

Arnie shrugs, "Well, good night Ed, seeya at work probably." He turns and walks slowly back to his home to get ready for work.

In the bedroom, Molly is sitting on the bed and Sara hugs her, "You know Molly, you were a little rough on him. Looking at it from both sides hun, maybe he didn't tell you because he knew how you would react."

Molly brushes tears from her cheeks, "Maybe so Sara, but he still didn't need to hide it from me."

Biting her bottom lip Sara replies, "Yea, your right there girlfriend, he didn't help himself there. Anyway I have to pack Ed's lunch, I'll be back in a bit."

She leaves to pack Ed's lunch and sends him in to talk to Molly till she finishes. Ed peeks around the door, "Hey lady, are ya decent?" Molly giggles, "Sure, c'mon in here mister. I need a hug and I need to apologize for dragging you guys into my mess."

Ed walks to the bed and sits down, "Hush up Molly, you know we are here for you regardless of what the problem is. Was just my bad luck you were decent when I snuck in here, I might have been tempted to try to coerce ya into something."

"Sure you were, with Sara right in the kitchen, she would be on us like stink on cat poop." Molly throws her arms around his neck, "But that don't mean I can't have a big hug.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

Oh, and by the way, what does this Charlene look like that Arnie has to help, and don't fib about her either mister."

Ed grins, "Well, if you really want to know, she is a walking wet dream. She is about Sara's size with bigger boobs, long brown hair, pretty nice looking lady, probably around thirty five. I'll tell you this though, if Arnie is trying to mess with her he'll have to stand in a long line as all the guys are after her. One of the guys in my department said he seen her in a club one night, she introduced him to her fiancee. He said the guy is about the size of a small car."

Molly blushes, "Well I guess I blew that didn't I?"

Ed hugs her close, "No not really, Arnie should have told you about her and why he was helping her. Arnie is my best friend Molly and he is married to you. I'm not going to sit back and watch him make an ass out of himself and maybe get the shit kicked out of him. I'll see him a couple times tonight and I'll talk to him. I can't believe he is willing to mess up his marriage for a piece of ass."

Molly looks thoughtful, "Well, I hope not, but men are horny when they are born, even you Ed. You have been hugging on me and rubbing my boobies on your chest, I bet you have a hard on right now." Ed blushes brightly as Sara comes back in the room.

"Yea girlfriend, I bet you're right and if he doesn't have from hugging a beautiful woman like you then he has to be gay." Sara reaches down and squeezes Ed's cock, "Uh-huh, I knew it, he's hard as a rock. Just feel that Molly, damn and he has to go to work like that."

Molly reaches down, "May I feel it Sara, I didn't realize I had that effect on him?" Ed blushes and weakly protests.

"Hey now, its my cock, shouldn't you be asking me if you can touch it?"

Sara burst out laughing, "Oh hush you big sissy. I told her she could, now hold still."

Molly squeezes his hard cock, "Ooh wow, that's nice sailor. When I get back to walking again, maybe I could borrow him Sara, if I promise not to hurt him too bad."

Ed's jaw drops when Sara replies, "Maybe we can work out a trade, if they are okay with it. What would you think of that, Ed?"

Ed looks from Sara to Molly then grins, "Hey ladies, talk is cheap, it takes money to buy whiskey, so put up or shut up."

Both women look at Ed as though he has two heads, then at each other. Molly finally says, "Well, my moneys on the table Sara. I'm game if you are, but what happens if I don't get back on my feet?"

"Hm, well if we get our heads together girl, I bet we can come up with something. My moneys on the table too, Ed. So now you have something to talk to Arnie about tonight."

Ed chuckles, "I think you two are delusional, but if you're serious then I am too, and I know Arnie won't pass up a shot at you Sara. And if you think I won't jump this little lady's bones, you're wrong, and I don't care if you're walking or not Molly. Now my moneys on the table too, so the ball is in your court girls. Get serious or hush up the big talk."

With that Ed left to go to work, looking forward excitedly to tell Arnie what the wives are saying.

Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors