Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whatever Works Chapter 1

"Arnie lies to Molly."

9
5 Comments 5
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Sara Fletcher watched from her front porch as Arnie Harned pushed his wife, Molly, into the house. Molly and Sara have been best friends ever since the Harneds had moved in next door six years ago.

Sara is twenty eight years old, five foot six, hundred thirty pounds, short brown hair, dark chocolate eyes and a very pretty woman that draws enough whistles and stares to keep Edward her husband of ten years alert. Ed is thirty years old, five foot ten, hundred sixty pounds, good looking with close cut brown hair and blue eyes. Both Fletchers are very outgoing with ready smiles.

Molly Harned is twenty seven, five foot one, ninety pounds, long blonde hair and green eyes. She always smiles and with a quick wit, she is always ready to chat or flirt. Molly has been confined to a wheel chair, partially paralyzed from the waist down for the last two years. A drunk driver trying to evade police hit her car broadside and she narrowly escaped death. Doctors tell her there is always hope the paralysis will go away and maybe, she will walk again.

Arnie, her husband of eight years is thirty one years old, six foot one, hundred ninety pounds, brown hair kept short and blue eyes. Quick to smile, his temper is short and he is a huge flirt and not averse to trying to get a strange woman in bed. Arnie works nights as a superintendent in an aircraft assembly plant while Ed is a supervisor in maintenance in the same factory. They are close friends and can often be found golfing or fishing, helping each other with household jobs.

Sara walks back into the house where Ed is drinking coffee in the kitchen, "Arnie just got back from taking Molly to the doctor Ed, I'm going to go see what they found out." She kisses Ed saying, "be right back hun."

Ed thinks to himself, "I'm surprised she didn't go help him push her in the house, she's like a mother hen." He smiles and turns back to his coffee and reading the paper.

Sara walks in the front door of Molly's home as Arnie comes out of the hallway leading to their bedroom. "Hi Arnie, what did they have to say this time, something good I hope."

Arnie grins as Sara hugs him and kisses him on the cheek, "Hey babe, they said they found a little improvement in the nerves in her right leg and told her the usual, don't give up hope. She's back in the bedroom, kinda down in the dumps, go on back."

Sara pours two cups of coffee and winks at him, "I'll pour some coffee in her and she'll feel better." She walks back to the bedroom and sits the coffee on the nightstand, sits down on the bed and wraps her arms around Molly.

"Hey woman, tell me what they said and drink some coffee."

She takes a sip of her coffee, "Yukkie, I'm going to come over and show Arnie how to make coffee, damn this stuff will kill crickets, be right back." She leaves Molly grinning as she takes the coffee back in and pours it in the sink, pinches Arnie on the butt, "Coffee makin' lessons will start in the mornng big guy."
Arnie chuckles, "Oh boy, come early and be naked and I'll be ready and you can teach me anything you want."

Sara raises her eyebrows and frowns at him, "Sounds like you got a case of hornies today, mister."

Back in the bedroom, Molly says, "You think that's bad, you should have heard him talking to that one little nurse this morning.

LaurenNewton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenNewton

I thought for a minute he was going to take her right there in the office." Her eyes fill with tears, "Guess I can't blame him, can I. I can't be a wife to him. Handjobs and blowjobs aren't enough for any man."

Molly wipes her tears and sniffs, "He told me earlier that he is going to start driving himself rather than riding with Ed, said he has to stay later to coordinate with the guys on third shift. He never had to do that before, but I can't keep him locked up at home."

Sara hugs her close, "He has done really well since you got hurt hun, don't read anything into it until you're sure. Maybe I can start doing more for you and give him a break. I'll start taking you to the doctor and we'll go shopping together."

Molly hugs her tightly, tears flowing freely, "God Sara, you and Ed have been helping us with everything, I can't ask any more of you."

Sara changes the subject, "Arnie says they found some improvement in your right leg, what about that?"

"Yea they got my right leg to jump a little bit and doctor says that is a good sign. He stuck me several places in my pelvic region and made me scream, they all got real excited about that. Arnie was outside trying to seduce the nurse, so he doesn't know about that. If I can get some feeling back down there I'll fuck him to death."

They both laugh and Sara helps her into her wheelchair, "C'mon, I'm taking you to my house and feeding you lunch and give you some good coffee."

Sara wheels her out to the living room, pulls Arnie up off the couch, "C'mon horny, we're going to my place and I'll feed you lunch." Arnie tries to take over pushing the wheelchair and Sara snarls at him, "Back off mister, she's my date for lunch, I heard all about you chasing the nurses, you big bully."

"Hell, they were too fast for me anyway, I couldn't catch any of 'em. You're older than them, maybe I could catch you and you could teach me a few new tricks."

"Bullshit, if I'm lucky, maybe you can learn to make coffee. Even if you could catch me, you'd probably forget what you were chasing me for."

Molly bursts out laughing, "Sounds to me like you're up to your neck Arnie, you might ought to stop digging."

Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments