Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Western Education

"A college Freshman insists her roommate's boyfriend stay the night in her dorm"

73
13 Comments 13
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"For the dirty talk competition."

"Cheng?" a boy's voice called through the door. "Are you awake?"

The thick Korean girl didn't look up from her book.

"It's Lynn," he said. "She's, uh, ready for bed."

Cheng flipped a page.

The boy was quiet for a moment, then spoke up more politely. "So, can we come in?"

"Do you know what time it is?" Cheng growled.

"I, well—she's getting heavy. Please?"

The book slammed shut. Cheng grunted, adjusted her pajama bottoms, and smoothed out the short t-shirt. She opened the door a crack.

The shirtless boy outside smiled.

"It's a little late for a delivery," the irritated Korean girl mumbled. But the door opened and Marty stepped inside.

"Where should I put it?" he asked.

Cheng rolled her eyes at the pretty surfer. "Lynn is lucky to have you."

"So, her bed?"

"If it's not too much trouble."

The drunk girl stirred in his arms. "Chengy? Is that you? We went swimming!"

"Shh, just get some rest," she told her roommate.

The blonde boy pulled a blanket over her and kissed Lynn on the forehead.

"What did you feed her?" Cheng asked.

"I had shots!" Lynn answered enthusiastically. Then, she coughed.

Marty rubbed the back of his neck and flashed his smooth, tanned biceps. They weren't big, but they were there. He was more skinny than muscular. In Cheng's mind, they all looked alike, so she had trouble telling the cute boys apart. But this one she dealt with routinely. Cheng stood in the doorway, blocking it.

"Uh-uh," she said, shaking her head. "Not this time. You broke it, you fix it."

"What do you mean?"

"You always do this, you always go out and party. Then, you leave me to deal with her, uh, condition."

Lynn coughed again.

"So what do you want me to do—I didn't make her drink."

Cheng crossed her arms over her flimsy shirt.

"No! Really! It was her idea," he insisted. "Besides, she can make her own decisions."

She looked at the petite girl sprawled out on the bed, then at Marty.

He threw up his hands. "Fine! Whatever. What do you want me to do?"

She brushed by him, reached down to her bed, and jabbed a spare pillow into Marty's abdomen. "You are officially invited to your first girls' sleepover. Doesn't that sound fun? There's a trashcan in the corner." She paused. "Oh, I think Lynn has some spare shirts in her closet."

The boy looked down at his lean chest. "Shirt?"

"Good night, Marty."

"Where do I sleep?"

Cheng crawled onto her mattress. She paused and peered back over her shoulder at Lynn. "How about with your girlfriend? There's plenty of room on her bed," she said sarcastically.

Marty dropped the pillow onto the floor and muttered as he lay down between the beds.

"What's that?" Cheng asked.

"Nothing," the boy grumbled.

The Korean girl didn't push it any further.

Her homely, round face allowed a smug smile for the briefest of moments before the anxiety kicked in. It hit her like a truck. She cursed herself for being so confrontational with the small university's most charismatic and most attractive freshman. Now he was there, practically alone with her in her tiny dorm room wearing nothing but his ridiculous board shorts. She folded her hands on her stomach and closed her eyes.

"Cheng?" he whispered.

"What is it now?"

"I think she's asleep."

Cheng fussed with her shirt, but it clung stubbornly to her breasts.

He continued, "And uh, she's fine, which is great, but there's no room in her bed—I'm just uncomfortable is all."

She rolled onto her side away from him. The blonde boy sighed but dutifully remained right where he was.

Just as the prospect of sleep seemed like it was within her grasp, Cheng heard something. The pretty Korean girl strained her ears. There it was again. It sounded like a canvas flag snapping in the breeze. She lifted her head from the pillow and forced herself to sound angry.

"Go to sleep," she groaned.

The strange, subtle noise kept coming.

"Marty? What are you doing? What is that?"

The room went quiet. There was a long pause.

"Marty?" she peeped.

"It's... It's nothing, don't worry about it," he whispered. "Do you have a blanket or even a towel?"

Cheng furrowed her brow. She rolled over. "What? Why?"

Then, her heart stopped. She could feel it flutter in her chest. It was dark, sure, but there was enough light to see Marty and his green trunks folded neatly beside him.

"Marty!" she hissed. "What are you doing? You can't... You can't do that!"

He immediately covered himself with both hands. "Give me a blanket! Something! Why are you staring?"

"Shh!" she reminded him.

Marty lowered his voice. "This is how I sleep! And I wanted to go to my dorm but you wouldn't let me!"

Cheng's exotic, narrow eyes had ballooned out wide. Her jaw came apart. Tanned flesh began to slip through Marty's fingers.

"Cheng!" he shouted in a whisper.

"You can't do this—your girlfriend is right there! She's literally right there!"

His abs flexed as he fought to contain it. "It's not my fault! You're not wearing a bra—or panties!"

Cheng glanced down at her nipples poking through her top and immediately covered her chest. "Well, this is, you know—how I sleep! OK?"

He flashed his pretty smile.

"Oh my God! What!" she said.

"I just had no idea, that's all. I always thought you were a nun—no offense."

She scoffed.

"No, seriously. You never go out with us. You study all the time. And you wear sweaters in the summer. You just look good, that's all I'm saying."

"Shh! You have a girlfriend!"

"And you have a boyfriend!" he shot back.

Cheng huffed. She narrowed her eyes at his cocky, cute face. "That's different—and besides, we haven't spoken in like three days. I don't think James even likes me anymore. Was he at your dumb party?"

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

Marty nodded.

"Was he talking to girls?"

While he paused to consider, Marty brought a hand up to his face and scratched his nose. The thing between his legs flopped harmlessly onto his tummy. The flexible piece of flesh wasn't scary or oppressive, but it was still bigger than what she was used to. And it looked like it wasn't even hard yet. Marty casually set his hand back down on the top of his shaft.

"Oh my God! Marty!" Cheng cried. "Are you seriously touching it right in front of me?"

"I'm just covering it, God! You won't give me a blanket, remember?"

"You're the one who took off your pants—a perfectly good pair of pants."

"Wet pants," he reminded her. Marty took a breath. "Fine, if I can't touch it, then how about..."

Both hands slipped away.

Cheng forced her thighs together and grunted. She couldn't look away. It was almost comical seeing that thing on such a slender body. Marty cleared his throat.

"Cheng, can I ask you something?"

"What!"

"Is James like this?"

She narrowed her eyes menacingly. "Oh my God! Marty! That is none of your business!"

"I saw him you know, he was with a girl tonight. I walked in on them at the party. And do you know what they were doing?"

"Let me guess, they were having a conversation?"

His stupid smile grew wider. It wasn't warm and friendly though, Cheng knew it was meant to antagonize her. "Well yeah, they talked first. Then—"

Cheng rolled onto her back and covered her ears. "I don't want to hear!"

She could still see out the corner of her eye though. She could see that pretty boy crawling over to her.

"Hey, Cheng, it's OK," he said. "I know you can hear me. You just deserve better, that's all. James is a prick."

"Fuck you!" she snapped.

"He's seriously the worst, believe me. No one likes him. I always wondered what you were doing with him. You're hot."

"And you're lame! I know what you're doing!"

Then, she winced. There was a hand on her shoulder. His fingers felt like they burned right through her top.

"You wanna hear what happened?"

She shook her head but her hands slipped from her ears.

"He kind of, well, it's embarrassing..." he began. But Marty couldn't help himself and blurted out, "He came in like two seconds. The girl was laughing at him when I walked in. Seriously! She was already getting dressed."

Cheng forced a laugh. She was too distracted to do anything else. It was on her mattress now, pointed right at her as he knelt beside the bed.

"You know what I don't get though is why he would do it. You've got a great body." James brushed over her cheek with the back of his hand.

Cheng turned her head.

"You know what I'd do to you?" he said, skimming his fingers along her lips.

"Marty!" she whined.

He leaned in and whispered, "I'd rip your pants off, bend you over, and fuck you."

Cheng heaved. Her substantial chest painfully expelled the air in her lungs. Then, her lips closed around his finger, and she sucked it into her mouth.

His voice lowered. "Cheng, what are you doing?"

"Shut up," she mumbled.

"Come on, what do you want? You can tell me."

She shook her head.

The persistent boy pressed his hips forward and jammed the tip into her shoulder. "Do you want that?"

"You're going to wake her up!" Cheng warned.

"I bet you're wet, huh?"

The finger slipped from her lips. Cheng scowled as best she could, but it was weak and unconvincing. "I can't believe you talk to girls like that."

"Want me to check?" he asked. But his slippery finger was already wiping down the Korean girl's stomach, leaving a little sticky trail on her white skin.

Cheng gulped. It was warm. His slimy fingertip burned her. But she didn't stop him. Cheng narrowed her eyes and her thighs came apart.

"Fuck," he sighed. "You're... You're... What kind of girl gets like this, huh?"

"I'm a good girl," she croaked.

"You're a slut."

Cheng rolled onto her shoulder and swallowed him. It was awkward and uncomfortable but she had to have him in her mouth. Her lips only covered half of it before she gagged and had to come off. She pumped it with her fist.

"I am a good girl," she insisted. "I don't do this—ever!"

"Do what?"

Cheng rolled her eyes.

"What's in your hand right now?"

"Your dick! Jesus!"

Marty tightened his grip between her legs. "What do you want me to do with it?"

She scowled. "You know what!"

"I want to hear you say it."

"What is wrong with you! Just... Just do what you said earlier."

He pressed a finger inside.

"Oh my God! Just bend me over and fuck me!" she cried. But when the stubborn boy didn't move, Cheng grew frustrated. "You're bigger than my boyfriend, OK? Is that what you want me to say?"

Marty leaped onto the mattress. The frantic girl rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up onto her elbows. Her pajamas dangled around her thighs.

"What are you waiting for?" she cried. "Put it in already!"

He took hold of his shaft and rubbed along her dripping, wet flesh.

"Fuck me, call me a slut, I don't care—just fuck me already!"

Marty buried it inside her. He thrust every inch of himself into the timid, Asian girl's cunt. She fell flat on her face. But that didn't stop his hips from thrashing her.

"I can—oh my God! I can feel it in my stomach!" she screamed.

He covered her mouth with his hand. But that didn't stifle the moans.

"Shh!" he hissed.

She grunted. More moans. "I don't care! I'm... I'm..."

"Cheng!"

Her head came off the pillow. With foggy eyes, she peered back at him and whispered, "I want you to cum on my face."

Published 
Written by bojacauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments