Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wedding Anniversary Cruise With Friends

"An unexpected blowjob"

129
17 Comments 17
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Last February, my wife, Tracey, and I took a cruise to the Caribbean with friends to celebrate our wedding anniversary.

Sue and Doug, both in their forties, had been best friends for ten years. Doug and I are working colleagues, and our wives hit it off from the day we introduced them to one another.

We are in our early sixties, and we remain fit and healthy as regulars at our local gym.

Let me describe Sue and Doug. Sue is about five feet four, has short dark hair and big brown eyes, and is very slim. Sue is beautiful and has a gorgeous figure; she has the cutest ass and a nice, big, firm pair of tits, at least a C or D cup.

Doug is a similar build to myself, just over six feet tall, medium build, and very athletic, with blonde hair and blue eyes and tattoos everywhere.

Before this cruise, I had never outwardly shown any interest in Sue sexually, although I had always fancied her and loved seeing her in small bikinis, as did most men.

It was late one afternoon when we were heading into port that Tracey decided to go back to our suite but needed me to fetch more drinks to return to the cabin. Tracey took all of our belongings, so I was left with my speedos, flip-flops, and a pass key to get drinks. Tracey was already quite drunk from the cocktails she had consumed during the day sunbathing on deck, so I expected to find her sleeping on my return.

As I wandered along the deck, I saw Sue standing by the railings, looking out to sea. She was alone and looking very hot. Sue was wearing a tiny black bikini that barely covered her peachy ass and a pair of high wedges that made her legs look fantastic.

My cock was swelling in my tight speedos long before I edged up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her, kissed her on the cheek, and said, "Hello, stranger." Which took her by surprise.

She jumped and said, "Oh, hello, where is Tracey?"

I said, "She was drunk, so she went back to the cabin."

"So was Doug." She replied, "He was wasted, but I wanted to see the arrival in port as it is so pretty."

I said, "So are you." Cheesy, I know, but drink talks and makes us say stupid things.

She replied, "Why thank you, kind sir?"

My cock had continued to swell and was nestling between the cheeks of Sue's peachy ass, with just two pieces of cloth preventing me from slipping my cock inside her.

To my surprise, Sue remained looking out to sea but slipped a hand between us and straight down the front of my speedos, wrapping it around my cock.

It was my turn to jump.

Sue looked over her shoulder and whispered, "Big boy, ain't we!" and kissed me on the cheek.

The ship was pretty full but not crowded, and where we were standing, no one seemed to notice our behaviour.

I said, "You had better stop, or I will not be able to move without being rumbled."

She gave my cock a few nice long strokes and clawed her nails along my length as she removed it from my speedos.

I eased back from my position, but only far enough for my cock to subside, which took a good few minutes. When I felt I was in a position to move, Sue turned to face me and gave me a wink. "That was a nice greeting," she said. She then took my hand and said, "Come with me."

I followed, not knowing where we were going, and we ended up in the spa and fitness centre. To my surprise, it was empty, apart from the staff. We walked straight in and made our way to the sauna. Sue was basically dragging me along, and I just followed. Once inside, she pulled me to her and buried her tongue in my mouth, kissing me deeply while slipping a hand back inside my speedos.

Sue was very drunk, and I, while Merry was probably not as drunk as her, was still unsure that we should be doing this. I said, "Stop right now; this is wrong; we should not be here."

Sue said, "The only thing Doug wants is alcohol, and more alcohol; I need sex, and he is not interested."

I said, "This is still wrong." But with her hand wrapped around my cock and her tongue in my throat, I was not being as strong as I should be.

Then Sue was on her knees in front of me, and my speedos were on the floor in one swift movement. Sue said, "Hell, I knew you were big, but that is huge." Then her mouth engulfed my cock, and I was not in a position to stop her.

I reached down and unclipped her bikini top and removed it so I could massage her perfect breasts. She gave no resistance.

I was now fully erect and ploughing in and out of her mouth when she stopped. "Fuck me." She said. Then she stood up, removed her pants, and thrust her ass into the air, inviting me to enter her from behind. We were in the sauna sweating buckets with every chance of getting caught, very drunk, and in the moment, what could go wrong?

I slipped in easily as she was dripping wet; surprisingly, she took almost all of my nine inches. I started slowly, ploughing in and out of her nice wet, tight pussy when I was aware of a face at the sauna's glass door looking in.

I couldn't stop. I looked the lady straight in the eye and put my fingers on my lips. She looked back, smiled, and moved away.

I increased the speed and depth of penetration as Sue shuddered to an orgasm. I was close, and Sue whispered, Don't come inside me, please; I don't need Doug to find out.

I was ready, so I pulled out, spun her around, and pulled her face towards my cock, which she accepted eagerly. In seconds, I was filling her mouth with shot after shot of hot semen, which she swallowed, and she kept sucking until every last drop was gone.

We quickly got dressed, composed ourselves, and walked out of the sauna. The lady I had seen looking in on us gave me a wink as we hurried past and slipped me a piece of paper with her room number on it.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

When I arrived back at our cabin carrying two cocktails, I found Tracey lying on the bed naked and in a deep sleep. Her arse was up in the air, and I could see little whisps of hair between her legs. This set me off again. I placed the drinks on a table, slipped off my Speedos, and climbed onto the bed. I slipped a finger into her pussy, and she soon became wet and ready but still barely stirring.

I eased her legs apart, inched my cock into her nice wet pussy, and slowly started to make love to her. I could feel her stirring and pushing her pussy back onto my cock. Tracey looked over her shoulder and just said, "Oh, it's you." With a little chuckle.

I said, "Who did you expect it to be?"

Tracey eased herself up onto her knees, giving me better access to her pussy as I slammed in and out of my balls, bashing on her arse with every stroke. Tracey had a massive orgasm and almost collapsed forward, dragging me with her as she clamped down on my cock with her strong pussy muscles.

I was at the point of no return and unleashed another load of my hot stuff deep into her pussycat as we both collapsed onto the bed.

We lay together for hours, then showered and dressed for the evening's events.

Later that evening, over dinner with Sue and Doug, Sue whispered in my ear, "Tomorrow, I need a repeat performance; only this time I want that monster in my arse."

I didn't know where to look and was so surprised, as I had never expected that from Sue. I just nodded my acceptance and hoped it wasn't drink-talking.

Later on that evening, whilst watching a live band in the theatre, Sue sat beside me as Doug and Tracey danced, and we chatted about the events of earlier. While chatting, Sue laid her hand on my hard cock through my trousers beneath the table at which we sat, so no one would notice. Sue said, "If I get up and go to the ladies and Tracey doesn't follow me, I expect you to, and I will give you another blowjob.".

Wow, I wasn't expecting that.

A short while later, after Doug and Tracey returned to the table, Sue announced that she needed to use the ladies. Tracey did not follow, so I waited a few moments, then said to Tracey, "I am just going back to the cabin; I have a headache and need some painkillers."

Tracey said, "Should I come with you?"

I said, No, I am fine. I am going to get some fresh air on deck as well. You stay and have fun."

As I left the theatre, I found Sue waiting for me. I took her by the hand and led her back to my cabin, which was almost at the opposite end of the ship.

Once inside, we embraced each other and were French kissing like teenagers in heat. While we were kissing, Sue was loosening my belt and zipper and desperately fishing inside my boxers for my cock.

Sue dropped to her knees in front of me, and her lips were around my erect cock right away. Just then, my mobile phone rang. It was Tracey asking if I was okay, how long I would be, and if I needed her to join me.

I was getting the blowjob of my life and was not concentrating properly, but I managed to let Tracey know I was fine and that I would be coming soon. Not in the way she thought, though.

We ended the call but did agree to meet on deck in twenty minutes to get some air.

Sue was masterful; she was amazing, and she did things with her mouth that I had only seen in films. I started to caress her breasts as I was getting to the brink; this made me even more horny.

Sue looked at me and said, "This is just for you; I don't need satisfying right now." As she resumed blowing me.

I was so close to filling her mouth that I started to buck my hips, almost fucking her mouth, which gave me extra sensation. I placed my hands on her head as I filled her mouth with what seemed like an endless amount of my hot, sticky semen. Sue swallowed and swallowed until I could come no more; she did not let any spill from her mouth. She was good and finished me off in record time, kissed my cock, and stood up.

We kissed again, and I could taste the saltiness of my semen in her mouth. We quickly sorted ourselves out, managed to exit the cabin unnoticed, and went our separate ways, meeting up later in the theatre.

I went to the deck, where I met Tracey. She said, "You look flushed. Do you feel okay?"

I said, "I used the stairs to get here; that is probably why." Not that her best friend had just given me the best blowjob ever.

The following day, having seen the lady from the sauna wandering about the ship and always alone, I took the chance and knocked on her cabin door. She answered, dressed in just a white robe, and virtually dragged me inside. The lady was in her mid-forties and very pretty and petite, standing barely five feet three.

She said, "I saw you yesterday and would love some action myself if you are interested."

I said, "I am flattered; you are very beautiful, but it would be too dangerous."

I turned to leave as she caught my arm and launched herself at me. She kissed me full on the mouth, and I responded; she dropped her robe and was naked in front of me.

I said again, "I am flattered Another time, I would love to see you, but on the ship, it was not possible."

She had a wonderful fit body and perfect small B-cup breasts that were begging to be sucked. I also had an erection. The lady noticed my predicament and was holding my cock through the thin material of my swimwear.

I said, "Sorry, I have to go." and managed to push her off me and exit the cabin.

She was around the ship, but I never had a relationship with her, although I wish I had.

Sue and I had other liaisons during the cruise, but I will save them for episode two.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments