Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watch But Don't Touch

"Best mate’s girlfriend calls the shots."

9
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I had always fancied Sadie, but she was my best mate’s on/off girlfriend. Now after an evening of intoxicated flirtation, here we were in her bedroom.

Sadie insisted that I watch but don't touch. I sat on the edge of her bed.

"I'm going to show you how I do myself, and you're going to watch me,” she quipped, stripping down to an ivory silk G-string. She pulled it tight and snug over her cunt. She went to her dressing table, watching herself in confidence in the mirror, and rummaged deep in her knicker drawer. She pulled out an old black bra. Taking a pair of nail scissors, she cut two holes for her nipples to poke through. It was a bit small for her now, but unperturbed, she forced her perfect tits into it and her tips through the holes she had snipped, and then did the bra up at the back. Her nipples were almost obscene, begging to be touched, but I shouldn’t.

Then she knelt on her bed and instructed me to lie down on it. I was now naked except for my red briefs, my rising cock clearly outlined through the material. Sadie ignored the obvious and pushed me back on the pillow, resisting my advances. 

“No hands, no touching,” she smiled sweetly.

Straddling me on her knees, she tilted her silk-clad cunt to within inches of my face. I could smell her heady aroma now. 

Sadie pulled on her thong, displaying her shiny pink nails with one pearl one, and the slick crotch slid up her sweet cunt. I marveled at the sight of her clearly outlined lips, at the moisture beginning to seep through the ivory silk. 

"Don't you dare touch me," she teased, lowering herself within licking distance.

Meanwhile, she pulled and tugged at her nipples protruding through her bra, moving her hips back and forth, the exposed lips of her cunt almost brushing my lips.

I couldn't work out how she could get so close yet remain so far away, then I realised she was watching herself in the mirror. She leaned forward, her nipples almost within reach, and searched under her pillow, pulling out her dildo. She placed the other pillow on my chest under her bum. Now my straining cock burst free from the waistband of my briefs but could only rub against the soft pillow rather than her tantalisingly curvy bottom.

She teased the tip of her dildo over the lips of her cunt, diddling her clit inches from my face.  As she did so, more wetness seeped through her gusset and dripped a little onto my neck. 

This was all too much, and I struggled to keep my hands off her. Sadie had other ideas. She put the hand end of her dildo into my mouth; it was obvious what I had to do. I held it firmly between my teeth and lips forming an ‘O’. She pulled the soaked crotch of her string to one side and lowered herself onto the ribbed plastic cock protruding out of my mouth. I watched, fascinated, as it disappeared inside her. She let out a deep moan as she did so. As it went in, she began to buck her hips, pinching her flagrant nipples, tits bulging grotesquely out of the holes in her bra; all the while, she was getting closer and closer to my face as the dildo went further in.

Sofii_Lopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofii_Lopez

"I bet this really turns you on," she gasped.

I realised she could see my real erection in the mirror vainly straining to fuck the pillow. "You really want to touch me, don't you? Well, you can't, I'm your best mate's girlfriend, and I'm not going to fuck you. You'll just have to wank over the memory of this.” She was almost triumphant in her mounting ecstasy.

Something about what she just said sent her over the edge.

Suddenly she lost control and ground down on the dildo, burying it all the way inside her and forcing her trembling clitoris onto my mouth. I didn't have any choice, and neither did she. I was swamped by her fluids as she came over my face, soaking her tiny G-string, and filling me with her horny scent. Keeping the dildo inside her and pulling it from my mouth, she leaned back on her pillow, displaying her cunt with the soaking silk string pulled aside.

While one hand was clamped on her aching titty, the other plunged the dildo rapidly in and out of her sweet, unobtainable hole. My cock tried to fuck the pillow uselessly. I almost came on it but still held back, wanting more.

Sadie didn’t want more, though. She came very quickly and hard, looking straight at me in total mocking lust, as a spurt of fluid splashed onto my face and ran down my chin. 

Coming down, she collapsed back on the bed, leaving me with the pillow. Her dildo plopped out of her cunt and vibrated uselessly on the bed next to me. I was almost crying with frustration, but I had promised not to touch her.

"That never happened,” she gasped. “Don't you dare tell your mate.” Nothing was further from my mind. I was intoxicated with her controlling sexuality.

“Usually I'm quite happy doing that on my own in front of the mirror, but I have to admit, it did really turn me on." She fiddled with her blonde curls, her nipples still hard and protruding. 

My hard-on was pulsing and I was aching for relief. She could see that. 

"Sorry, I really can't do anything about that,” she sighed and swung her legs off the bed, pulling off her ruined thong. Almost as an afterthought, picking it up off the floor, she flung it at me.

”Here, you can have this. You might find it useful.” 

I watched her perfect bottom as she disappeared to the bathroom.

Published 
Written by Gofrogit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments