Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valentine Lingerie

"Purchasing sexy lingerie for my wife"

60
8 Comments 8
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Back in the early 1980s, my new wife and I moved into our first home together. This was in a well-known horse racing town in East Anglia.

The town was well known for its posh stores and regular visits by celebrities and royalty.

The town then was made up of many very posh and expensive stores and boutiques. Most of these stores were well out of my league and to most of the normal residents who were not from the horse racing fraternity.

At this time, I was a young high-flying civil servant on a decent salary for the time, yet most of the stores were well above my pay grade.

That is until Valentine's Day comes around and we men have to keep our ladies happy.

Pre-Valentine's, the top-of-the-range lady's lingerie boutique in the high street opens its doors to us normal folk for a men-only night.

This evening the designer-labeled lingerie was being sold at normal high-street prices that most regular folk could afford. Men could enter the store have a glass of wine, some nibbles, and browse without a wife or girlfriend looking over their shoulder and at the price label.

The staff, all of whom were women of various ages were dressed in full nude body stockings over which they wore either lingerie or sexy outfits. The lingerie or outfit was from the range on sale that evening.

A number of younger, sexier models were also brought in to help model lingerie that a customer might wish to purchase for their wife or girlfriend.

As you can imagine, the store was packed full of men hoping to bag a bargain for their partner.

This is where my tale starts. I attended this event again for the second year since we moved into the town.

Only now I knew the owner and knew that his girlfriend was one of the members of staff working that night.

Sammy as I will refer to her was always flirting with me when we met and was a really stunning woman. Sammy was quite tall, and slim, in her early 20s, and had an amazing figure and breasts that everyone drooled over.

As I entered the store, Sammy acknowledged me and walked straight over, Sammy informed me she would be my personal shopper for the night.

Sammy was dressed in a sexy nurse's uniform with black fishnet stockings and heels, she looked fantastic.

I knew exactly what I wanted: it was a lingerie set that my wife had had her eye on previously but could not afford the huge price tag.

Tonight, the "Janet Reger" lingerie was reduced to £60 for the full set, bra, thong, suspender belt, and seamed stockings.

This was a week's wage in the day, but I have saved for this day and it was going to be mine.

Sammy knew about my choice prior to the event so had put a full set to one side in the desired sizes for my wife.

Sammy collected the set from the stockroom and said, "Would you like to see it on a model before you make your purchase?"

Well, of course, I said, "Yes!" My cock was already twitching at the thought of a young sexy model wearing the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen.

Sammy looked around for a model who was free, but sadly, everyone seemed tied up with customers.

She grabbed me by the hand and said, "As it's you and this is for your beautiful wife, I have a solution."

Sammy guided me to the staff room and said " Wait here, I will just get my size and will model it for you."

I sat in the tiny little staff room alone for a few minutes before Sammy returned. She placed the lingerie on the table and locked the door.

Sammy is a smaller body type than my wife and has much bigger breasts. Sammy slipped off the Sexy nurse's uniform and placed it on the table. It was now that I realized Sammy was not like the others, she was not wearing a body stocking to hide her perfect body. Sammy was not at all phased by being alone with me stripping out one set of lingerie into another.

LilliMoooLi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilliMoooLi

Sammy turned her back to me and slipped off her bra and panties and slipped into my chosen lingerie. She kept on her heels and her hold-up stockings to complete the look.

Even before she turned round I was sporting an erection in my trousers.

Sammy turned round, the bra was see-through and I could clearly see her dark erect nipples poking through the flimsy material, the thong hardly covered her pussy and her wispy pussy hairs were clear to see.

Sammy, who was standing only a few feet away from me said, "Well do you like it? Would your wife like it? Well, what do you think"?

I just stood open-mouthed, gawping at the sexiest woman alive with my hand over my cock trying to hide my erection.

"Oh! I see you like it. Let's get it bagged up and ready for you."

Sammy then unclipped the front fastening bra and tossed it on the table, giving me an unobstructed view of her DD cup, firm natural breasts with amazing long brown nipples.

Sammy took one step closer to me and said, "Happy Valentine's Day."

Sammy moved my hand from in front of my cock and replaced it with hers, "Wow, we are a big boy!"

Sammy kissed me fully on the lips as she undid my trousers and pushed them down a bit, along with my boxers.

I was then ushered into a chair where Sammy released my cock fully and lowered my trousers and boxers to my ankles.

Sammy knelt down in front of me holding on to my good-sized thick circumcised cock and began rubbing up and down its length.

I had never cheated on my wife, and for the past few years, she had been my only partner so I did not know how my cock would react. I did not want to shoot my load over Sammy after just a few seconds.

Sammy looked up at me, smiled, and took me in her beautiful mouth, wrapping her full red lips around my girth.

Sammy was a pro she gave me a blowjob better than any I had had before, my cock was sliding in and out of her mouth hitting the back of her throat each time.

I placed my hands on her head to help but she shrugged them off, I placed my hands on her amazing tits and started to play with her perfect breasts, but again I was told to stop.

I continued to caress her beautiful breasts for a few more seconds, Sammy though stopped and said, "If you want a blowjob, you will have to stop touching me, this is your treat."

I stopped straight away, and Sammy went straight back onto my cock and gave me an amazing time. Within five minutes, I was filling her mouth with spurt after spurt of hot seamen, all of which she swallowed.

When she had finally licked me dry, she wiped her mouth and kissed me deeply again, this time allowing me access to her naked breasts.

Moments later, we were both dressed, and I was following her back into the shop.

She bagged up my purchase and handed it over to me, she whispered in my ear, "No charge. I had fun, I hope you did too, and I can't wait to do it again!"

When I checked the bag, I found she had added a few extra items and left a note that read, "Same time next year."

I did return year after year, including each Christmas, and always received the same treatment, but never got to fuck her, sadly.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments