Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uni-days; Another Man's Fiancee

11
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Greg sat in the foyah of Derby uni, eating a full English Breakfast, the fried food helping him regain his senses from the night of heavy drinking the night before. Still with getting drunk he was one of the first from the history course to arrive at Uni at seven in the morning. His mind wandered between the disappointment he felt with the Freshers Fortnight and thoughts of the attractive women on his course.

Freshers fortnight he thought would be a baccanalian orgy, filled with debauchery. So far it had been alcohol filled and there were more than a few nights that he couldnt remember. He smiled to himself as he thought that maybe, just maybe he should seduce the women on his course. He downed his coffee as he watched Elissa walk in, she was smart and attractive. Greg thought her fiancee was a lucky man getting to have her in his bed every night.

"Morning Greg. Didn't you go out last night?"

"I did, I just fancied a good breakfast," Greg replied, standing up as the rest of the course and lecturer entered making their way to the lecture hall. Greg and Elissa joined the hundred or so other students. They sat at the back with the few others that they had formed a friendship with.

As they listened to the lecturer drone on they discussed plans for the evening, Greg angling to get Elissa to join them all on a night out. Greg was already planning the drinking route, starting at the SU then back to his before hitting the town. Elissa was hesitant to agree, she didnt live in Derby and all the buses would have stopped running stranding her in Derby for a night.

"It will be fine, you can crash in my flat. It will be good for you to drink with us at least once." Greg spoke softly, he could see in her eyes the prospect intrigued her. The group waited for Elissa to say something while paying attention to the lecture, except Greg who's full attention was with the lecturer. He glanced at Elissa giving her his trademark half smile.

"I think us going out together would be fun tonight," Elissa spoke quietly looking at Greg, "I mean all of us." She blushed as she corrected herself.

The group exchanged a few more inconsequential words formulating plans for the evening. Greg found himself checking Elissa out as the lecturer droned on, talking about provenance of sources. Greg doodled absentmindedly as his mind wandered over the delights that possibly lay before him tonight.

As the lecturer finished his lecture and dismissed the lecture hall of history students and journalism students, Greg, Elissa and their friends held back letting the rush leave the room, knowing that they would have to fight to get to the SU. As soon as the crowds left Greg led the small group of history students to the SU, looking at the time on his phone.

"Why dont we all get some food to nibble on while we drink? I'm thinking fully loaded Nachos, whose in?" Greg spoke energetically and with enthusiasm getting a murmur of agreement. Greg watched as Elissa and the group sat down most of them giving Greg some money towards drinks. Greg ordered equal numbers of ales largers and ciders as well as two fully loaded Nacho bowls, and a single shot of Jack Daniel's which he downed at the bar. Slowly he walked towards the table carrying the drinks on a tray. He felt the eyes of only one person watching him, Elissa.

Elissa and Greg each took a cider as he placed the tray in the middle and sat by her. Jokes flowed as fast as the drinks everyone having a jolly good time. Elissa leant against Greg smiling and enjoying the start of her night of freedom. Each person was nervous, still settling into their places in university life. They spent two hours drinking and eating in the SU discussing whether they were going out or going out, out. The discussions boiled down to going to the Friary pub, a mid level establishment, about the poshest place most students would go in.

The group sat in a corner of the Friary each of them drinking steadily, Greg drinking slower than the others. He wanted to keep a clearer head and not make the mistakes of the Freshers Fortnight. Greg found the night more enjoyable drinking less and making memories, Elissa allowed herself to relax and enjoy herself, her barriers falling as she felt more at ease in the group and the surroundings. As Greg watched he found her to be more beautiful the more at ease she was. Elissa found herself naturally leaning into Greg, finding that he had an aura that made her feel good. She felt safe next to him. She slowed her drinking down not wanting to embarrass herself by being sick in Greg's room.

As the time rolled on the drinks flowed easily, each member of the group fell into an easy freiendship. As the time ticked away slowly the group started to separate ways, making their ways home, soon leaving Elissa and Greg alone. Softly Greg took Elissa's hand smiling at her.

"Shall we go back to my room, its quieter than here and I have alcohol if you want to continue drinking?" His words were quiet but full of confidence. Elissa smiled looking at Greg, their eyes locking. In that split second she decided to enjoy this night of freedom from her fiancee. Leaning in she kissed him lightly on the lips before whispering.

EmilieCross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilieCross

"Take me to your room." Her voice was quiet in anticipation and fear at what she wanted. She wanted to cheat on her fiancee. Greg locked his arm with hers as they walked the long straight road to his halls of residence.

Greg led her up the three flights of stairs to his flat. He knew that he wouldn't get any questions about Elissa from his flat mates, they were all second or third years who spent alot of time studying in their rooms. Greg unlocked his door letting her in as he turned on his light letting her see the neatly organised room. She looked around the room smiling as she did.

"Bit cliche isnt it?" Elissa laughed nodding to the collection of empty alcohol bottles along his shelves. Greg nodded as he shit the door locking it as he did.

"Well I am a young new student, may as well hit the ground running and hit all the cliches." He moved to her, hugging her as he planted a soft kiss on her lips. Her eyes widened as she realised she was really going to do this, kissing Greg back as there arms wrapped around each other. Greg's hands slowly stripped Elissa, taking his time, allowing her chances to stop and change her mind.

He kissed her neck as his hands explored her newly nude body. His heart beat rapidly as he stepped away from her looking at her simply stunning body before him. Nerves finally overtook him as he fumbled with his clothes, keenly aware that she was watching his every move. He let her see his naked body for the briefest second before turning to face his shelf with full alcohol bottles on.

"What would you like to drink? I have bottled lagers, cheap Rose wine, various whiskeys and cheap vodka." Greg spoke quickly reaching for his unopened bottle of Glennfiddich, deciding that this was a special occasion enough to warrant opening the bottle.

"I'll have what you are having." She replied sitting on his bed, watching him pour two small glasses of Whiskey for them to drink. Greg turned and handed one of the glasses to her sitting by her and both of them taking a sip.

"I think my fiancee and you would be good friends, if I wasn't about to cheat on him with you." She smiled sweetly as she sipped the whiskey.

"Well he doesn't need to know about us having sex, so me and him could be friends." He kissed her neck taking her glass from her placing them both on the bedside table.

"True, True." She giggled her hands running over his body, "He wont ever know about us. Now it's time for us to do something to feel guilty about." Elissa lay back on the bed spreading her legs as she looked at Greg. He moved so he was above her, locking his lips.with hers as he guided his erect cock into her wet pussy.

Thrusting slowly, he felt her pussy spread for him. Her inner depths welcoming him into her pussy, she broke the kiss moaning. Greg started to move faster, her tightness feeling so good after months of just his hand giving him pleasure. Rolling her hips in an effort to get him deeper Elissa smiled as she felt the worry and guilt of cheating melting away from her. She held onto his shoulders as they looked into each others eyes.

Neither one spoke, they both knew precisely what this was, friends having sex and relieving stress, no deeper meaning. She wrapped her ankles around his as she felt his deep thrusts filling her differently to what she was used to. Greg was a very different lover to her Fiancee. Not worse, not better. Just different. As Greg drove deeper and faster she decided this wouldn't be the only time that she and Greg enjoyed time together.

Greg started to rock his hips creating a different sensation for his lover. As his balls slapped into her he moved his left hand between them rubbing her clit softly, bringing her closer to orgasm with each movement. Elissa shut her eyes as her orgasm rushed over her body, her pussy tightening around her lover. Greg groaned shutting his eyes thinking of unsexy thoughts to delay his orgasm.

His thrusting became more animalistic as he lost himself in the moment. His actions quickly bringing Elissa to a second orgasm. She pulled his face to hers kissing him passionately as she moved her legs to wrap around his waist fully, trying to pull him deeper into her. Thrusting deep into her he sucked on her tongue, his balls tightening as his cum started to rise. He groaned as he started to cum deep in her. Both of them let their orgasms recede before breaking apart and laying by each other.

"Don't think badly of me but I want to do this again somewhen else." She spoke quietly laying on her side.

"That's just what I wanted to hear," he whispered in her ear as he moved and cuddled her, spooning her as he did.

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments