Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unaware Cucking- A Tinder Match And A Hotel Room

"I fucked a tinder match in our hotel room while my Boyfriend was out with the boys."

54
12 Comments 12
7.2k Views 7.2k
653 words 653 words

Author's Notes

"A True story about my first time cheating but definitely not my last. My BF (now husband) has really enjoyed the evolution of his high school sweetheart. <p> [ADVERT] </p>From sweet and innocent to cock crazy hotwife."

What happens on vacation stays on vacation right?

A bit of background information for context. This happened a few years ago. My BF (now husband) and I just turned twenty-one and went traveling, as one does. This would be the first time traveling and spending an extended period of time alone together.

One night, after a busy day exploring the local tourist attractions and a long day at the beach, my boyfriend decided to meet up with a few friends who were also traveling. I won't say I was pissed off, but I was a little annoyed. Here we were in one of the most beautiful places in the world, and he still had the audacity to go join the BOYS on our couple's vacation. Well, I was always someone who liked to overreact a little and I guess this was one of those times. I laid down in bed, turned my phone on, and reactivated my old Tinder account.

I must not have deactivated it properly as, within minutes, I had a lot of matches. I got talking to one guy who lived relatively close to me, back home. I told him a white lie and said I was traveling with some girlfriends and they were all out. We got chatting and he invited me out for a drink. Honestly, at this stage, I really only had one thing on my mind, and the thought of being a bit naughty was really doing it for me. Before downing a few vodka cruisers, I set up my boyfriend's GoPro camera, faced it towards our bed, and hit record. I still have the video to this day!

I met this guy literally at the bar next to our hotel. He took me straight to the bar and got me a drink. He was very touchy from the get-go and placed his hand on the small of my back, just above my ass. I was only wearing a skirt and a singlet.

MonserratPeters
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserratPeters

Thank god he was also a very forward guy, and, within minutes, we had finished our drinks, and we headed back to my hotel room. It was on the second story of a complex with a balcony that overlooked the pool.

After a bit of small talk in the room, we got straight to it. He took off my shirt and my skirt and went straight to eating me out. It was heaven. I’m not one for selfish sex, so I returned the favor. I got on my knees, unbuckled his pants, and got straight to giving him some of my best head. My boyfriend and I, at the time, didn’t use protection, so we didn’t bring any condoms. Neither did my tinder match. I couldn’t help myself. I needed him.

We fucked for over an hour, all over the hotel room. He even managed to take me on the balcony, which I loved. The thought of being seen gets me wet every time.

He made me cum numerous times and he finished all over my stomach. I used my boyfriend's towel to clean up.

The GoPro battery died about thirty-five minutes after we started fucking, right as I started riding him for the first time.

What happened after? Well, my boyfriend never knew. He came back about five hours after I had already fallen asleep. I managed to download the video onto my laptop before my boyfriend got to it, and it wasn’t till years later that I confessed and showed him the video.

We are happily married now. I haven’t played around since. But not a day goes past that I don’t think of that night.

The tinder match knew all about the video and loved putting on a show! And the funny thing is, my boyfriend admitted, years later, that he is a CUCK and now our hotwife journey has really taken off!

Published 
Written by TheFunMilf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments