Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uber Rider

"Great encounter."

23
17 Comments 17
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words



This happened today and it shouldn't have but I’ve been feeling free and feisty recently. 

I was at work when my boss — the lesbian that isn't interested in me, or so she says — asked me to run an errand and I instantly thought it was a way to get out of the office. So I said yes, even though it was beneath my work status. 

I had to go into Boston to pick up some piece for a machine they use to work on teeth. Salem is chaos this time of year so I took an Uber. The driver was silent the whole way and I just stared out the window at the cold and rainy afternoon. When I got to Boston, I had to wait for the part. 

Eventually, I signed for the piece of machinery and left with it in an envelope. This Uber driver was much more friendly and this time I hit pool to the office. The first co-rider was a well-dressed red-haired young woman but she was more interested in her phone than any conversation. She got out in east Boston and rushed off. I’d actually pictured her naked, stripped out of her office clothes, as she sat near me and that got me thinking about sex. 

The driver rambled on about his day but it bored me so I zoned out and then realized it was hump day. I was thinking about the weekend, the possibility of going to a party and having some fun, when I got a signal on my phone that another rider would be joining me. I saw the name Terrance and that he was at Planet Fitness in Lynn.

The driver said, “We got another one, I'm sorry,” and I told him it was fine.

We waited and as I looked at the door, in came Terrance, a tall beautiful black man. 

“Hello,” he said.

“Hi,” I answered and then there was silence. But I looked at his muscles and legs trying not to be obvious.

Terrance broke the silence with an apology. “I must stink from the gym. Sorry.”

“I don't mind at all.”

“You sure?”

“Of course,” I said. “I love the smell of sweaty hot men.”

He smiled. “Do you now?”

I smiled back. “Look at me, I'm a pale white woman in my forties, of course I do.”

“That’s funny,” he said.

“I’m Lindsay.” I offered my hand.

“Terrance.”

We shook hands but didn’t say anything for a minute or so. But he saw me smiling and asked, “Have you smelled many sweaty black men before?”

“Not many, just a few.”

He laughed again and the driver didn’t seem to be paying attention while we made small talk. I told Terrance that I went to the YMCA but I’d thought about Planet Fitness and he said he was a trainer and he'd like to help. 

“Oh, you'd like to train me?”

“Yes, I’d love to train you. Let me give you my card.”

“Great,” I said and I so wanted to fuck him right then and there. But I had people waiting for me at work. 

Terrance said he really hoped to hear from me and I said, “Count on it,” and gave him a smile as he got out of the car. I watched him walking away as we drove off. I was so horny and it was all his fault — but how could I get away?

I was so impatient. About ten minutes later I sent him a text: Is this ‘Terrance?’

‘Yes. This my new Uber friend?’

‘Yes it is. I’m inquiring about your physical training.’

‘Oh are you?’

‘Yes. Do I have to join your gym?’ 

‘It helps.’

‘Ok, I will think about it as I’m a member of the YMCA.’ 

‘I don't go there but I could consider it. I do private lessons.’

‘That may work.’

He then said that I looked great and I thanked him and sent a picture of me in a bathing suit.

‘Damn, when can you start?’

‘I thought we already had.’

‘When can you come over for your first lesson?’

‘I’ll check.’

He sent a picture: oh my, those abs and ass — just hot.

I replied, ‘YUM!’

‘I take it you like.’

I sent him the picture of my ass and vagina and legs you can see on my profile page.

‘OMG when can you get here?’

‘Give me a moment,’ I said and sent a text to my husband: Gym after work.

He didn't reply and I got out of the Uber and went into work, handing my boss the envelope. 

Because it was crazy October in Salem, she was thankful enough to say if I'd caught up I could go home before the traffic got worse. It wasn’t even four so I said, “That would be great.”

Then I sent a text: ’What time for my first lesson?’

‘Asap.’

‘Where?’

‘My place?’

When I said that was perfect, he texted me the details.

I was so horny I got an Uber. Nobody drives in this city in October.

Lynn is one city over but traffic took forever. When I finally arrived, I texted him ‘What bell do I ring?’

‘I’ll buzz you in.’ He did, saying third floor.

In the elevator, my heart was pounding. I felt totally aroused by this guy this adonis and I began to wonder about his cock.

Walking down the hall, the smell of different foods and weed filled the air. I heard a door open and he was behind me. “Over here, Lindsay,” he said. “I’m glad you came.” 

“I do need a good trainer.” I grinned.

“Well, I’m good,” he said as I sat on his couch. I was impressed with how clean it was — but it was still a bachelor pad from hell.

“What kind of training do you need? You look in great shape.”

“Hmm, everything I guess. Maybe you can tell me.”

“Stand up  and let me see.” He was smiling and we both knew why I was there.

I wore a skirt and top, nothing sexy, but adequate for work and I stood and did a slow turn around.

“I can’t tell,” he said. “Can you take off some clothes, please.”

“Of course,” I said and without hesitating I stood naked in front of him.

“Do you need to be trained?”

“Oh yes, I need to be trained.”

“What kind of training?”

“Physical,” I said.

Then Terrance asked, “Does your husband know you’re here?”

“No, he doesn’t. But he knows I'm meeting a trainer.”

He came up behind me and cupped my breasts. I felt myself get wet.

“How am I going to train you?” he mumbled and circled around me.

I said, “How about you train me to please you?”

“Hmm,” he said. “Will you do as I say?”

“Of course.”

He told me to kneel and began racing to take off his clothes.

“I'm going to train you to handle this,” he said, pulling out a beautiful veiny black cock.

I didn’t hesitate to suck it as if my life depended on it.

He held the back of my head and the ritual began: “Good girl, suck that dick.”

Oh, I did and I was so worked up I could’ve come as soon as he pushed it in my mouth.

I sucked it for something like ten minutes before he took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom. Pushing me onto his king-size bed, he shoved his face in my ass and licked it, slapped it, and said how wet I was as he inserted some fingers in my pussy. 

I was so horny for him and I gasped when he grabbed some of my hair, propped me up doggy style, and said, “Oh, I'm gonna fuck you good. No condom for you, that’s my pussy now.”

He drove in balls deep and I came almost instantly. He pounded me hard then flipped me over and was back inside me with my legs raised above my head. I came again.

Terrance was so good looking and perfect, I mumbled, “Fuck me, fuck me,” and that made him go harder and faster till he pulled out and came all over me.

When he lay beside me, I jerked every drop out of him and we talked for a while before I called for an Uber. 

I felt awesome and I think he did, too, because we still text and I hope to see him again. 

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments