Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twin Sister-in-Law

"I married Shari, and Marci was her identical mischievous twin."

58
15 Comments 15
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I was minding my own business. It was a Saturday afternoon and Shari, my wife of about ten years, had taken off to go shopping at the mall. I finished up on some work-related stuff on the computer and decided to take a swim in our backyard pool.

Since we live on the end of a cul-de-sac, there is not a back-yard neighbor who can see into our pool area, which I liked, since Shari and I often spent hours out by the pool, simply enjoying the sunshine and the quiet solitude of our pool and rocky-mountain-like pool fountain.

I stripped down to my birthday suit and dove into the pool. The water felt good.

Shari and I both enjoyed swimming in the nude and neither of us had any issues with nudity, although we did not share our viewpoints with family or friends. We always suited up when family or friends would come and visit.

I toweled off and grabbed a beer from our outdoor patio refrigerator and lit up a cigar. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice calling out, “Can I share that cigar and a beer with you?”

At first, I thought it was Shari, then I realized it was not. It was Marci, Shari's identical twin.  Instinctively, I grabbed the towel I had been sitting on and attempted to cover myself up, as Mari made her way in my direction from the enclosed dining area by the pool.

“There’s no need to get shy,” Marci remarked as she took up a seat beside me.

“I thought you were Shari,” I replied.

“The door was unlocked,” Marci explained as she sat cross-legged on the chaise longue beside me. I explained that Mari had gone shopping.

“That’s cool,” Marci replied. “How long has she been gone?”

I explained that she had just missed her and that she probably would not be back for a several hours.

Marci cocked her head and smiled.

“So, can I have a beer?”

“Where is Mark?” I pressed. Mark was Marci’s husband. He was also my little brother, by two years. They had been married just short of three years and about five years after Shari and I married. Mark was a bit slow to warm up to Marci, but over time, I reckon he saw the same thing in Marci that I had in Shari. 

“He’s off playing golf with some work buddies,” said Mari.

“How fortuitous,” I joked.

“Yes, it is,” Marci replied, shifting nervously in the chaise longue beside me. 

Marci and I had a good sister-in-law, brother-in-law relationship. We openly kidded each other about our marriages, with me accusing her of assaulting the crib in marrying Mark and she jokingly accusing me of marrying the brain trust between her and Shari.

Marci was not dumb by any stretch of the imagination and although she liked to pretend that she was not as smart as she really was, I knew, and she knew, it was a shtick to cover her insecurities. Marci was a head turner and she knew it, but she had self -esteem issues. 

“So, do I have to get my own beer?” Marci pressed.

I tied the towel around my waist and headed for the beer cooler. As started to step away, Marcia grabbed the edge of my towel and yanked it from off of me.

“Woo-hoooo!” she exclaimed.  

“Hey now,” I protested as I reached for my towel, trying to cover my manly parts. 

Marci tossed  the towel behind herself and playfully remarked, “Now I know why my sister married you.”

“Behave,” I replied, scolding her for being so mischievous. “You have Mark to keep you happy.”

“Yeah,” Marci replied, “but he doesn’t have what you have, woo-hoo!”

“Come on Marci,” I shot back, “Let’s not go there.”

“Hey,” Marci replied,  “It’s all good.”

I started around the chair Marci was sitting on, but as I did, she playfully tossed my towel onto the pool. 

“What did you do that?” I asked.

Marci did not bat an eye.

“I like what I’m seeing,” Marci replied, arching her eyebrows. “My sister is such a lucky bitch.”

I was not believing what was transpiring. I was home alone, and my wife’s twin was seemingly coming on to me.

“Look,” I told Marci, “I don’t know if this is right. We are both very married.”

"It's all good," Marci shot back. "We can keep it just between us."

Marci had always been the introvert and Shari the extrovert. Now, all of a sudden, I was seeing a side of Marci I had not seen before.

"Don't tell me you haven't fantasized before," Marci remarked, uncrossing her legs and suggestively spreading them in front of me.

HelenaAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaAdams

"Behave," I politely scolded. 

Marci bit down on her lower lip. It was a trademark bite and look that Shari had used to hook me. 

“Do I need to have a chat with Mark?” I asked.

“It won’t do any good,” Marci replied. “We’ll eventually work things out, but right now, I could care less about Mark,"

“Can I ask you a question?” Marci continued.

“Sure,” I replied nonchalantly.

“Do you find me attractive?”

“I’m married to your twin,” I replied.

“I know,” Marci replied, “I just wanted to know if I still have it going on."

“Don’t worry,” I said, “You’ve still got it going on.”

“Do I turn you on?” Marci pressed.

“Yes,” I replied, my tool slowly responding to her tempestuous provocations.

“Would you have any issues if I got naked?” Marci asked.

“I don’t know if you should do that,” I countered.

There was no way to hide what was transpiring downstairs. Marci had aura about her, that unlike her twin, was both titillating and enticing, at the same time.  Marci crossed her arms in front of herself. Unlike Shari, when Marci got an idea in her head, she would not let go of it. Mark complained about it all the time to me. 

Before I could say anything else, Marci stood up and stripped out of her sundress, her white lace panties. She tossed the sundress on to the back of the chase lounge on which she had been sitting, her panties landing right beside her dress, on the chase lounge.

Oh my goodness.

Marci was the equal to Shari.  

“So, what do you think?” Marci pressed as she pirouetted in front of me, completely naked.

“I think I’m dead meat if Shari comes home early,” I replied.

Marci stood only a few feet from me and in a split second, she was standing right in front of me. She reached down and took hold of my penis, wrapping her fingers around the shaft of my tool without saying a word. 

I looked past Marci and at the tool shed in the corner of the back yard. I knew that if I dared to engage her, I was done for. I took in a deep breath and forcefully exhaled as Marci planted a light kiss on my left cheek. 

I was melting fast.

Marci took my hand into hers and placed my on her right breast.

Oh Lord.

I closed my eyes.

Marci worked her way with kisses to my left breast, while still holding on to my fully erect penis. That was all that it took.

I grabbed her hand and ushered her into the house, down the hallway and into the master bedroom.

Unlike her sister, Marci was more vocal and way more receptive to doing things that her sister was not open to. do I lost track of how long I spent orally pleasuring Marci. When it came time to take things to the next level, she insisted that we try every position possible, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, me on top, doggie style, and then she asked if I wanted to try a little anal. I had never done anal before, so this was something totally foreign to me.

Marci self-lubricated her asshole and guided me into place. Because I was a bit larger than she had anticipated, she winced as I shoved my tool into her tight little sphincter. I pulled out and jammed my tool back into pussy, dumping my load deep inside of her.

I lost track of her orgasms. She was off-the charts, wild and fun.

I dug through Shari’s stuff and found one of her bikinis and offered it to Marci for a swim. We were both lounging about, pool side, sipping on beers, when Shari stepped out of the house, back from her shopping trip. 

She greeted Marci and complimented her on the bikini.

“It’s one of yours,” Marci replied, “I hadn’t planned on going for a swim, so I borrowed it.”

“It looks better on you than me,” Shari replied.

Shari looked over at me and thanked me for starting the laundry.

“To what do I owe the pleasure?” she asked. I never did laundry.

“I just thought I would surprise you,” I replied.

“Well, I am surprised,” Shari replied.

I am pretty sure Shari probably suspected something had gone on between Marci and myself, but she had no proof and neither Marci, nor myself, was going to offer up any hint as to how we had just spend the past few hours.

Marci and I eventually divorced. Fortunately, it was an amicable divorce, or as amicable as a divorce could be.  Holidays were a bit awkward at first, but over a period of time, any hurt feelings between us seemed to fade. Marci and I seemed to gravitate to one another more and more, but we were always careful to keep things platonic, except for a rare occasion or two. 

I love my twins.  

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments