Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trouble In KC

"Vic's incessant cheating becomes his downfall."

32
9 Comments 9
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Rachel, pulled off Monday at a truck stop in Tucson, texted Vic, "that she would be back in Kansas City on Friday," and was, "horny as hell and needed a good fucking. Let's get together this weekend at the Roadside Motel."

Rachel, an over-the-road truck driver, met Vic a few years back when she was home for a long labor day weekend. A forty-year-old divorced, former waitress, they had a no-strings-attached relationship. On the road, most days of the month, she didn't have time to date and have a relationship.

She liked the way he ate her pussy and would fuck him at cheap motels when she was home. Vic would rent her a room for the weekend. This way, she didn't have to rent an apartment. This worked well for forty-nine-year-old Vic, who was married and just wanted a girl to fuck on the side occasionally. It was a win-win for both of them.

Vic went out on his lunch break on Friday afternoon and rented a room for Rachel for the weekend and charged it to his credit card.

He then texted her, "that he had left a little surprise for her on the bed and that she should wear it when he arrived tonight around seven o'clock."

She then texted him back, "that her cunt was sopping wet and she couldn't wait for him to eat it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic's wife Charlotte noticed Vic's cheating several months ago when she found text messages between Vic and Rachel. She had been checking Vic's phone lately and found out about their meeting on Friday. This was not the first time that Vic had cheated in their twenty-five-year marriage, but it was going to be the last.

Charlotte, born and raised in Blue Springs, Missouri, a town about 25 miles outside Kansas City, was the daughter of a local politician and real estate baron George Lombard. George had built a substantial fortune speculating on real estate and owned nearly half of Blue Springs. He became involved in local politics and was one of the movers and shakers in the area.

Charlotte, heavy set and unattractive, was the only daughter of George and lived off a trust worth over 50 million dollars. When playboy Vic married Charlotte, many speculated that it was for her money and not her looks.

Charlotte, fed up with Vic's cheating, approached George and told him she needed his help in getting a divorce from Vic.

"Daddy, I can't take it anymore. It's embarrassing, people around town are beginning to know." she cried and pleaded.

"If you divorce him, he's going to get half of your trust, even though he's been cheating. But I think there's another way to get rid of him," he told her.

"I don't care. Whatever it takes, I'm just so embarrassed and pissed. Do what you have to do!" she said.

With that, George made a phone call to Chuck, George's 'Handyman'. Whenever George needed a problem to go away, he called Chuck.

"Chuck, we've got a problem. I need your help in making it go away," George said.

"No problem sir, let's meet tomorrow at our usual place and discuss it." Chuck answered.

George and Chuck never discussed business on the phone, always in person, and always in a discreet location. The next day, the two met.

"Chuck, Vic has become a problem. We need to get rid of him, but we don't want it to look suspicious." George said.

"Okay, sir, I'll take care of it. It's going to be $100,000. I may have to hire a few guys to help." Chuck answered.

"$100,000 is no problem, I'll get it to you tomorrow and Charlotte told me from reading text messages on Vic's phone that he's meeting a girl at the Roadside Motel on Route 74 this Friday. That may be a good opportunity to take care of the problem." George said.

"Okay, sir, I'll take care of it," Chuck answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic arrived at the motel on Friday at seven o'clock and knocked on the door. Rachel opened the door wearing the outfit he had bought her, a black and pink silk nightgown with black stockings. She was about 5'2", a little chubby, had nice big tits, thick thighs, and a nice fat ass.

ValeryGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryGreen

"You look hot!" he said.

"Thanks!" she responded.

He started kissing her madly, rubbing his hand up and down her ass, over to her cunt. It was sopping wet! His cock got rock hard instantly, and he pushed her over on the bed and spread her legs. Her clit was soaking wet and tasted so good.

She moaned, "God, I've been so horny! Lick me! Lick it faster!"

He kept licking, while pushing his finger on her g-spot.

"God, that feels good! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!" she yelled.

Suddenly, he could feel her spasm. She grabbed his head and pulled it into her cunt.

"Oh yes! Oh, my god! Yes! Yes!", she yelled.

He pressed, harder and faster, on her g-spot. A little juice ran out. He pushed harder. She started to squirt.

"Oh my god!", she yelled.

He pulled his hand out as she squirted out like a fountain. He kept pushing and pulled out again. Another fountain! He did this another two more times. Until she lay there, kind of limp.

"Oh god, that felt so good. Fuck me! Fuck me now!" she pleaded.

He got up, pulled her to the side of the bed, spread her legs, stuck his fat cock in, and started pumping. She felt so good. Her cunt was sopping wet, but still nice and tight. Hard as a rock, he pumped faster.

"Oh my god Vic, I'm going to cum again!" she yelled.

He pumped faster, harder.

"Oh my god, yes!" she yelled as she came again.

"I want your cum, Vic. I've wanted it for a month! Give it to me!" she yelled.

He pumped hard, and fast for another two minutes, until he could feel it was about time.

"I'm gonna cum!" he yelled.

"Give it to me! Give it to me, baby! Fill me up!" she yelled.

He couldn't hold back anymore and unloaded.

"Oh god! Yes! Oh god! That feels so good!" he moaned. As the cum ran down her pussy onto her ass crack.

Vic and Rachel fucked two more times that night until around eleven o'clock Vic left and headed out towards his car. Reggie and Tito, two ex-cons Chuck hired to stage a carjacking, were waiting outside in a stolen van when Vic approached his car.

Reggie jumped out of the van and pistol-whipped Vic.

"Gimme your keys mother fucker!" Reggie yelled.

"Okay, just hold on. They're in my pants pocket." Vic stammered.

Laying on the ground, he reached into his sock and pulled out a snub-nosed revolver and shot Reggie in the stomach.

"Mother fucker!" Reggie yelled as he shot Vic in the side of the face.

Tito hopped out of the van and shot Vic in the back of the head. Vic dropped to the ground and Tito reached into Vic's pocket, grabbed the keys and jumped in Vic's car, and drove off.

Reggie, bleeding and wounded, hopped in the van and drove off. Vic was dead, lying there in the parking lot with a gunshot to the head.

Several months passed after Vic's murder and no one was any the wiser. After Tito and Reggie left the motel, they dumped the van and took the car to Tito's cousin's chop shop. Reggie then went to Chuck's shade tree doctor and had the bullet removed and the wound stitched.

Everyone in town felt sorry for Charlotte, with the loss of Vic in such a horrible way. George was relieved not to have such an ass associated with his family anymore. But Charlotte was sad and regretful, even though Vic cheated, he was the only man who ever gave her any love and affection.

It was Valentine's day and Charlotte was all alone for the first time in twenty-five years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please don't forget to hit the LIKE button below, so I know you read it.

Published 
Written by swede19721
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments