Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tony

"Some great sex"

19
3 Comments 3
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The party's over this summer have been good, and were mixed in with some vacation fun as well as summer family stuff. It has been a while though since I just said fuck it and did something because I wanted to. What I really wanted and needed most was to have Porn-star type sex.

The dating site on the web that I am on has so many men from which to pick. This one guy Tony was always asking to meet me, whenever we were both on line. I was on the fence though as to whether to meet him. Tony’s cock however, was big and fat and uncut and looked like it had weight. This got him on my top five list. However the occasional had never arose since I never know when I’m free and I am hungry.

Tony was fifty-two and located two cities away from where I live. He was Italian and was a no nonsense type of guy. He was always blunt with me as to what he was gonna do to me. Most guys who talk like that though are full of shit. Every time I looked at his pictures on line, it didn't take but a minute for him to message me.

One day I finally typed to him, “Fine I’ll meet you today after work.”

He was shocked and typed back, “Really?”

He made me email him proof of confirmation. Tony was blunt again telling me that he was married and that I should be discreet and to meet him at the bar in the lobby of a hotel a few cities away. He then gave me the time at which he would be waiting. I agreed. He told me that it was just for sex and that was all it was going to be. I told him I understood.

The rest of the day blew by fast. I text messaged my man that I was going to gym then to the mall to get stuff for our weekend get-away, which was coming up. He responded with the letter K. This bothered me but I knew I was going have some fun.

I drove to the hotel and got to the bar and ordered a shot of patron and a patron margarita. I didn't get half way through my drink when Tony startled me. He had come up from behind and dropped a card key down on the bar in front to me.

He said, “516 when you are ready.”

I'm glad the bartender who was the only other person in the room wasn't looking, since this made me feel kind of like a whore. I was thinking, am I? I then thought, I love sex but no, I'm not getting paid for it.

I finished my drink and headed to the room, almost going to the wrong floor. I got to the door took a deep breath and pushed the card key into the slot and heard the door click. I walked in expecting to see a naked Tony. I was shocked to find an empty room. On the bed, there was a box and a note. The note said put this on and wait. I opened the box and saw some of the trashiest lingerie, I have ever seen. Of course I put it on.

It was tight lacey black thing that just had a top that you could see through and nothing else. I played on the bed and waited for about twenty minutes, when I heard the door unlock. Tony entered. He was a six foot one and was heavy older gentleman in a suit.

He said, “Seems we both came from work.”

I smiled and he told me to scoot to the end of the bed. I love being told what to do, so I crawled across the bed to the end of the bed. He began to undress in front of me. He must have done this before. He clicked the TV on for white noise and said he had to finish his drink too. He told me he had taken two Viagra to make sure I was properly fucked. He hung his coat and took his shirt off and hung them on the back of a chair and turned to me.

“You want this big cock don’t you.”

I smiled and he asked again and I said, “Yes.”

He told me to kneel before him. He dropped his pants then his boxers. As he stood in front of me he had a stern look in his eye. At this point, I knew he was legitimate and that he was going “really” fuck me.

He began by jamming his huge cock in my face.

Tony said, "Suck it.”

I got it in my mouth when he grabbed a fistful of my hair and helped me. I gagged on his cock a few times as his strokes gained speed.

The things he was saying got me soaked.

“Your sick of your husband’s small cock and you love my cock. Take it!”

He made me hold it as deep as I could and look up at him.

ViolettMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettMoon



“You like that don’t you, slut? “

I moaned. He was becoming more dominant as we went on and I loved every minute of it. He made me look up at him as drool ran down my chin, as he fucked my mouth. He continued to verbally abuse me which turned me on more. He moaned and he told me to stick my tongue out. He came all over my tongue and face. It got his cum in my hair and eyes. I swallowed the rest that shot into my mouth. He flubbed every drop out on my tongue and smiled at me.

By this time I was so wet and horny. His cock was still hard from the Viagra that he had taken. I was now hoping that he was going to do everything he had told he was going to do when we had chatted on line.
He drank some water, and asked, “Does your husband do that to you?”

I said, “No”.

He grabbed something from his bag and told me to lay at the end of the bed and to grab a pillow. He laid me across his lap and lifted the cheap piece of lingerie he had me wear and slapped my ass really hard a few times. It hurt but the things he kept saying to me made me aroused and I was not feeling the pain form his slaps.

“You like cheating don't you? You need a big cock don’t you, slut?”

I was so wet. He said, “This isn't my first rodeo.”

He continued to call me names and say, “Tight pussy and wet cunt!”

I then felt a coldness run down my ass and vagina. Tony was lubing me and spared nothing as he was doing it. He poured the lube on me and he pushed it inside me, first my pussy then my ass. He told me to put my face in the pillow so would not disturb anyone in the hotel within ear shot since his application of the lube going to hurt me. I moaned and screamed as he pushed more fingers into me. He had such big hands! I just moaned and dealt with the pain as he had pushed at least four fingers up inside me and pounded on me. He made me very wet as it mixed with lube. He said I squirted but I know I didn't.

He put two fingers in my asshole and told me that it was for my own good because it was going to hurt. There is something about a man who doesn't ask about if I like something which just turns me on. Maybe dates are not what I'm looking for on my adventures? When he finally stopped, it felt like 15 minutes had gone by. By this time I was soaked and sore and I wasn't sure I wanted his huge cock in me anymore. I now felt violated and so stretched.

He told me to get up on my hands and knees at the end of the bed.

“Raise your ass up!” he commanded, and I did. He lined his hard cock up and went in deep. I moaned as he stretched my pussy with his cock as he entered me. I just about came right away since it felt so amazing. Tony didn't disappoint at all. He grabbed my hips and began to really fuck me hard. He told me to arch my back a few times and slapped my ass as he pounded away. He kept saying, “Tight cunt! Take my cock!” He had his thumb in my ass but there was so much lube I barely felt it. I came so hard my whole body shuddered.

He continued to pound away as I screamed into the pillow. It seemed like an hour but our entire “sexcapade” was well under that time. I knew he was going to cum again when he moaned loudly. He pulled out and shot on my ass and back. He collapsed on top of me on the bed. I milked the rest of his cum out of his cock and sucked it a little. By this time, his cock was very sensitive so he asked me to stop. He played with my pussy and my ass a little more but I was very sore and was grateful that it didn't go any further. He spoke with me a little until I got up and began to get dressed. He told me he was in a sexless marriage and he had only had a few meetings with women both married and single due to his large penis.

I told him I enjoyed it. He said, “Maybe we can do it again.” I told him I would think about it and left him there on the bed.

Driving home I felt, a combination of sore, satisfied, dirty and remorseful. I guess but that this porn style fucking should hold me for a month or so I hope

My man wasn't horny when I go home since he knew my period was coming. I took a nice long bath before bed and fell asleep.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments