Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tom And Jenny Decide It Is Time To Enjoy Themselves And Get What They Really Want

"Tom and Jenny were fed up with their partners' attitude towards them, so did something about it."

9
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Tom knew that his relationship was going nowhere fast. It had got to the stage now, whereby he would come home after a hard day at the factory, say hello to his partner, Jane, and sometimes all he got was a grunt, never mind a passionate kiss.

He was only thirty-six, for goodness sake, certainly not ready for the pipe and slippers and pottering around the garden routine. He had offered to help in the house but was told that his help was not bloody wanted. Sex, passion and anything like that went out the window over a year ago.

Jenny felt she was totally unappreciated and felt like she had become just a maid round the house, while her partner, Alan, sat in front of the TV. After doing the cooking, cleaning, washing and whatever else there was to be done, she didn't even get a thank you. She didn't mind the working around the house, after all, she was of the generation that saw that as women's work.

An offer to help or a thank you would be nice, but no, no chance of that. I mean this was the year two thousand and nineteen, where a lot of women worked, not nineteen-nineteen when they did not. She wanted something else though. Passion, hugs, kisses, sex, holding hands and just to be loved. That was what she wanted desperately and had not had for about eighteen months now.

So they both decided to do something about it. Without their partners knowing, they registered themselves on a dating site. Well, it was more of a sex site actually and they both knew it because that is what they both wanted. Not just a one night stand though, someone who they could meet and get everything they wanted on a regular basis.

After looking around for a bit, Jenny noticed this guy 'need love', so sent him a message. When Tom went to his laptop, he saw this message from 'Jen 69'. He liked the message and so responded. Very quickly they both noticed that they were both in the same boat, so to speak and both wanted the same thing. The messages between them, by now had got very sexual and x-rated.

They realised they could not meet at either house so they decided to meet about halfway between them, after all, they only lived about eighty miles apart. Also, it was very safe where they were going as no one knew them.

They were only going to have a coffee together, but this turned into a number of cups of coffee, with some going cold, as they looked into each other's eyes. They realised they had to meet again, but it went without saying that this had to be discreet on both parts.

By now the sex site had been left and it had turned into lots of sex texts and stolen phone calls. They came to the decision that they should meet again, but this time would not be about drinking coffee. They both wanted to fuck, spank, a bit of light bondage and generally have a good time sexually.

They told their partners they were going away for a few days to visit their family. They were meeting at the same coffee shop again. This time though, they both knew that it was not for coffee. Tom had booked a hotel room for them and they were going to really enjoy themselves.

They met and fell into each other's arms. 

"What is that you have got down your trousers?" asked Jenny. As she moved her hand down there. "Shit I know what that is, just wanting my wet and warm pussy and believe me she is so wet. My thong is almost coming off from the wetness."

"Do you think we should use a public toilet to sort ourselves out? That is before we go to the hotel?" asked Tom.

Once in there, they could not keep their hands off of each other. Tom ripped off Jenny's top, so he could get his hands around her nipples, and saw they were already hard. Toms trousers came down and his cock sprang up in the air. Jenny removed her wet thong.

She looked at Tom and bent over the towel rail with her legs open wide.

 "Fuck me, fuck me hard," she said. "I want to feel that big cock of yours going up and down my pussy and all your cum shoot out in my pussy."

Tom came up into Jenny's wet pussy right to the top and back every time. Before long they had both cum.

Shit, thought Tom, so this is what a good fuck feels like and I have got to have an affair to get it, well so be it.

As they passed a sex shop, Jenny said, "how about going in here? You never know, we might just find some good things to have fun with."

"Sure," said Tom, "I would love to."

As they entered the shop, they saw a lot of things that they would love to have, things they did not have at home and their partners would never even consider.

"Oh, I would love that nurses uniform to give you a proper examination and if you did not co-operate while I did it, I may have to restrain with those fluffy handcuffs, which are over there. Then of course, if I have to restrain you, which I probably will, that tickler would do nicely, make you nice and horny," said Jenny with a big smile. "Then while you are restrained, I can give you a great blowjob or ride you cowgirl style or maybe both. Of course, I must have some lovely sexy lingerie as well"

"That all sounds great to me, I might have to bend you over and give you a good spanking for being so wicked to me though, I might even have to use that cane over there. Would you like that?" said Tom.

"Oh, some marks on my little ass and then you take me doggy style, I would love it. It makes me wet just to think of it" said Jenny.

"I am glad you like that idea. I have always fantasised about being sent to the headmistress office and disciplined for my misdemeanours," said Tom.

"Oh, I would love to do that, you naughty boy, to bend you over and then give you six of the best" added Jenny seductively.

"What about a blindfold and I am sure we are going to need a number of condoms," said Tom.

"I would love a blindfold, but we don't need condoms, as I am on the pill. Besides, I want to feel your lovely hard cock come up inside me and all his cum shoot out, not a piece of latex."

So, they had a number of things by now and after paying for them, Jenny said something which confused Tom a bit.

"I want to go to a supermarket now," she said.

"What do you want there?" Tom asked.

"You will just have to wait and see and for not knowing, I may have to make that seven of the best with our lovely cane," said Jenny in a teasing voice.

When they arrived at the supermarket, Jenny went straight to the fruit and vegetable section and picked up some bananas and strawberries and then the fridge where the squirty cream was. Now Tom knew what she had in mind.

Mariana_Mendez18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mariana_Mendez18

"You kinky woman," he said. "I know just what you want to do with those. Next stop, the hotel and we can have lots of fun"

When they got to the hotel room, Tom fell onto the bed, while Jenny went into the toilet. She came out wearing a tiny skirt which almost covered her thong, a tight top undone three-quarters of the way down and which was very tight, so her tits were standing up and bursting to get out of the top.

"Wow Jenny, you look..." said Tom.

Jenny cut him off in mid-sentence.

"You will address me as Miss Scott," she said strictly. "You will stand up when your headmistress is speaking to you. Is that understood?"

"Yes, it is understood Miss Scott," said Tom, who realised that his fantasies were going to come true.

"When we were out shopping your behaviour was terrible and I did warn you that you deserve six strokes of the cane. Then when we got to the supermarket, your behaviour became worse and I warned you then, only I increased it to seven strokes of the cane. I have decided now to carry out those warnings. You will be punished. You will take off your trousers and underwear and bend over that chair and prepare to be caned."

Jenny then picked up the cane, flexed it a few times and made sure that Tom could see her in the mirror, as he was bent in front of the desk.

Each time she bought the cane down over Toms bottom a red mark appeared. She also noticed his cock was getting hard. When he had received the seven strokes, she told him to stand up.

"Right, that is only the first part of your punishment. Now I will undress, lay on the bed and you will put squirt that cream over my nipples, down my stomach to my pussy. You will then slice up the bananas and strawberries and place them on me. After that, you will eat and lick all of it off, using only your tongue and your mouth. You may not touch me with your hands. Is that understood Thomas Blake? I am sure you do not want me to get my cane out again, should you use your hands."

"That is understood, Miss Scott, and no, I do not want you to have to get your cane out again. I already have seven red, painful stripes on my bottom, I do not want more."

So, Tom did as he was told. He noticed that he was becoming very aroused, even though he was not using his hands. His cock was getting hard and Jenny's nipples were as well. He really wanted to open her legs and enter her.

When all the cream, bananas and strawberries had been sucked, licked and eaten off Jenny, she gave Tom the final piece of his punishment.

"Now I will give you the final piece of your punishment. You will lay on the bed and then I will handcuff you to the headboard. After that, I will put some cream on your lovely hard cock and proceed to lick it off and give you a fantastic blowjob. If you have not cum within about two minutes, then I will climb on you and ride you cowgirl style and all your lovely cum will shoot up my wet and warm pussy."

Tom did as he was told and lay back and was handcuffed down. The feeling of Jenny's mouth around his cock was just so good. He didn't want to cum, he wanted to get up between her legs. Very soon he was though. Jenny was riding him for all she was worth and it was not long before he had shot all his cum inside her.

"That is your punishment over now, but don't ever behave as badly as that again. If you do, I might have to add on extra strokes of the cane. You would not want that, would you?"

"No, Miss Scott, I would not," said Tom.

~~~

That evening Jenny decided they had to get something to eat.

"I would like something to eat Tom, but not just a burger and chips. I want to treat us to a lovely meal at a lovely romantic restaurant and I know just the place."

So they got dressed in their best clothes and walked arm in arm, like two young lovers, out of the hotel.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Tom looked at it.

"Wow, " he exclaimed, "this looks very romantic. I think we are going to have a great time here"

This definitely was not a burger and chips restaurant, more like fine dining.

They walked back to the hotel arm in arm, holding each other tightly. When they arrived at their room, they looked at each other and shared a long passionate kiss and caressed each other's bodies.

"I am getting tired now, Tom," said Jenny seductively. "I am just going to get changed in my night clothes."

She came out wearing the sexy lingerie they had bought at the sex shop. Then she went to cuddle up next to Tom in the bed.

"I hope I did not hurt you too much when I caned you, Tom?" asked  Jenny as she lay on the bed in Tom's arms.

"Oh no, Miss Scott," answered Tom. "Those seven red painful marks you left on my ass were just what I deserved after my terrible behaviour when we were shopping. Besides, you made one of my fantasies come true. Have you got any sexual fantasies you would like to come true?

"Well yes, as it happens, I have. I would like you to take me in the shower with you, wash me so all the soap is running down me, then lift me up against the shower wall so I can put my hands around your neck. Hold me up against the shower wall, enter me and fuck me hard. Then when you have shot all your lovely hot, sticky cum up my wet pussy, you get out the shower, bend me over a chair and cane me hard, preferably while I am wet, so it hurts more."

She continued, "I want thick red, painful lines over my ass. You will have to handcuff me to the chair so I don't move and blindfold me, so I don't see the cane coming down hard. Then I want you to take me from behind and fuck me hard, while you spank my ass hard. I want to be treated like a very bad girl, who needs to be severely punished."

"Wow," said Tom. "Won't that be very painful though?"

"Yes, it will, and I might not be able to sit down all day. It is what I fantasise about, though."

It was getting late now and both of them were tired, they didn't want to go to sleep, yet.

"Do you know what would finish off this great day we have had together?"

"No," said Tom. "I don't."

"I want you to gently remove all my sexy lingerie, then caress my body, then you will softly open my legs wide so I can put them around your waist. Then I want you to slowly enter me and make passionate love to me."

"I would love to do that," said Tom seductively.

They both could not remember the last time that they had had such a great day and it was only their first day together.

Published 
Written by toyboy01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments