Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Sluts from Valentine’s Day Present: 11:00 AM

"A long overdue Valentine’s Day kiss turns into a meltdown."

11
4 Comments 4
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Rob had just stepped out of the shower when his phone rang. It was his wife. She wanted to know what he was doing and he had to bite his tongue not to say he just finished his shower. After all, he shared a quick shower with her early that morning.

“No darling, it would have to be dinner in. After all, it is a school night,” he replied to her question.

“Or we could get pizza?” she tried.

“What? You crazy?” he chuckled. “Pizza on Valentine’s Day? Even considering that and adding a bottle of wine somewhere in the park, it is still a school night. Don’t worry, I will think of something,” he mused.

As he disconnected he smiled. She was pushing him for a hint as to what his plans were. Rob was quite capable in the kitchen and his wife knew if he planned something, it would be better than dinner out. Rob was careful to inspect his clothes for evidence of his visit to Sally. He could not afford for his wife to get a wind of what happened. He loved her, was very happy in general but, the sex lacked.

He thought again of the warmth of Sally’s snug pussy as he slipped inside her. And she ensured him there was more… Was it worth it? 'Yes,' he thought to himself.

While they fucked twice, Sally sitting on his cock on the second round, they also talked a lot. She understood his needs and his emotions. She had been there so many times when he just needed to talk. And he was there for her. Her elderly parents and the challenges they posed to her at the best of times.

They were good friends and, after that morning, even better friends; Lovers!

~

Ellie was laying her clothes out on her bed as she considered what to wear for her lunch date with an old heartthrob. She and Hank had been each other’s first loves. He was a year older than her and wanted to re-connect after his divorce a few months prior.

She wondered about him. He had called her out of the blue after not hearing from him for the best part of fifteen years. 'Was it that long?' She considered her own failed marriage and what could have been had she not lost Hank to her former best friend.

At the time, Hank wanted to go next level with her, but she would have none of it. She confided in her best friend Jill and well, so the story usually goes. The long and the short; Jill provided what Ellie wouldn’t. Hank would have gotten away with it all had Jill not started to put on a bit of weight around her middle.

In time, she forgave both Jill and Hank but did not forgive so much as allowing herself to attend their wedding. What happened to Jill after the divorce, she did not ask, neither did Hank offer.

What Ellie did know was that she wanted to knock Hank out of his shoes, dressed to the nines and, if all went well, claim her man back. Even if it was just long overdue comfort fuck. But then she also doubted that.

The thought of it made her wet and she wondered what his cock looked like. The bit she could remember from feeling him over his pants was quite impressive. With a tremble through her slender frame, she wondered if she would be able to take him. She had no problem with her ex but then, he wasn’t much to write home about.

With a tinge of bitterness, she remembered the last time they had sex. It was about an hour before he stood naked in the kitchen of their luxury home, draining a glass of milk while holding out the divorce papers. She should have killed him on the spot but did not.

As she tried to sort out her wardrobe for the date, she wondered if she was ready for a man in her life. Rummaging through the various dresses and blouses and whatever else she was considering, her phone rang.

“Oh hello, Rob!” she answered with excitement in her voice.

“Hmmm, it must be Valentine’s Day causing you to sound so jubilant? Happy Valentine’s Day Ell.” For the second time that day, Rob once again abbreviated a woman’s name.

“No, not really. Just a bit nervous. I have an appointment for lunch and I am not sure if I’m comfortable with it. Don’t get me wrong, I would like to go but I don’t want to get myself into something I might regret later. How are you by the way?”

“I am good. Maybe to lighten your mood, I should remind you about my promise to you from last year??

“What promise?” she giggled.

“That’s why I called. I wanted to see if you were home.”

Ellie lived in the same neighbourhood as Rob and the two met while waiting for their respective vehicles at the car wash. They realised they had a lot in common and became friends quite quickly. Many mornings of quick pop-ins followed the next three years bringing them to Valentine’s Day present.

“Well, I only need to be there at around one-ish so feel welcome.”

“Ok, see you in a few then?” and he disconnected the call.

~

At a few minutes shy of eleven, Rob knocked on Ellie’s door.

As she opened it she was barefooted and had her dressing gown around her. He wondered to himself what it was with women, dressing gowns and going barefooted on Valentine’s Day? Ellie stepped aside to let him in, smirking as she noticed him looking her up and down. The hunger in his eyes did not escape her sharp woman’s senses ether.

In turn, she noticed, not for the first time, Rob’s tight butt in his chino’s. She always regarded his dress sense as sharp and accurate and wondered to herself if he purposely dressed to show off his butt.

So many times, during conversations she noticed small things about him. The way he looked at her, his smile, the tone of his voice, his mouth as he talked and more than just once, she wondered how good a kisser he was. The mere thought had always made her quiver and she shook it off before he could somehow notice.

As she closed the front door behind them, Rob stopped and turned around. He looked at her with a sly smile as she walked the few paces toward him. As she stopped, he closed the distance between them and pulled her into a hug.

Ellie thought it was normal as they often hugged when parting or when he came to visit. She felt the warmth of his hands through the thin material of her dressing gown and relished his closeness. She felt his hand ruffling her long blonde hair and was acutely aware how her breasts mashed against his chest. She sighed in her comfort, the strength of the muscles in his back. Time suddenly stopped.

“What? This feels nice? I have never heard you sigh when we hugged before.”

“Yes, its… comforting,” she answered and looked up into his face.

“That’s good?” Ellie merely blushed at the question.

The firmness of the two orbs pressed into his chest was not lost on Rob either. They felt firm, warm and womanly. It was all he could do but enjoy her closeness and he continued rubbing her back with one hand while the other massaged her scalp.

As she looked up into his eyes she asked, “So what was the promise last year?”

Rob did not answer. He merely tilted his head and kissed her softly on the lips. Her lips were warm, soft and slightly moist. Ellie did not waste time analysing the emotions spreading through her whole being and meeting in her womanhood. Suddenly she was needy. ‘Oh my god, this is happening’ was her last thought as she kissed back. Slightly opening her mouth, she tested; softly sneaking her tongue between his slightly parted lips. He tasted of coffee and tobacco and she liked it.

Rob was aware that the moment was highly charged and could feel his cock getting hard. He promised her a kiss a year ago. This year he was sure it would not just be a kiss but more.

SwetBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SwetBella

Ellie could feel herself getting drenched. She was sure she had never been this wet. True as well, she had never been kissed like this before. Her heart was racing, she felt herself perspiring and was glad she had dabbed a bit of perfume in all the right places. She was glad she did not wear some plain unattractive underwear as she was sure he would soon find his way through the opening of her dressing gown.

Rob was flummoxed at the reaction he got from him kissing her. It felt good, natural; as if it was meant to happen. His tryst with Sally that morning was forgotten. His wedding band was suddenly invisible as he pulled the bottom of her gown up with the fingers of his one hand. His other hand cupped her face as their kiss progressed into pure lust.

Ellie felt the back of her gown creeping up her legs and then, she felt his big strong hand gently massaging the firmness of her butt. She slowly detached himself from his embrace and stood back a fraction. Looking straight into Rob’s eyes she let the gown slip from her shoulders and find its own way to the floor. She felt sexy, beautiful and both powerful and weak as she noticed his appreciation.

“One kiss,” she whispered.

Then she was on him. She grabbed his shirt with both her hands and pulled him into her. Their lips fused once again as his hands cover both her butt cheeks. She felt the hardness of his cock against her pussy. She wanted it. She wanted it inside her; deep inside her. She wanted to melt around the hardness of his shaft as he fucked her. She didn’t care how he was going to fuck her. She just wanted him to take her, fuck her. Or make love, if he wanted to.

She felt herself being lifted, her lingerie encased pussy scuffing against the hardness in his pants.

As her legs wrapped around his waist, she mumbled against his lips, “upstairs… bedroom… please… need you… inside me.”

In the stairwell, she leaned back and started pulling his shirt over his head. She pulled it off and dropped it on the stairs.

"Put me down…” she breathed and as her feet touched the cold of the floor she worked his belt, his pants as Rob slipped his shoes off his feet. His pants puddled around his socked feet as she pulled his boxers down in one swift motion.

In a blink of an eye, all his clothes were off and flying over her shoulder. His cock was right in front of her, strong, rigid, seeping pre-cum from the slit. Ellie could not help it and slipped her mouth over him.

Rob groaned loudly as she swallowed his cock halfway down. Her fingers were on his scrotum, cupping it, gently massaging as her head bobbed up and down his pole. The moment was too much for Rob and he had to drag her mouth of him or cum down her gullet. He chose the former.

He pulled her up toward him and kissed her. The wall of the stairwell was cold against her back and as she returned the kiss she was aware of her g-string being ripped off her hips. Rob lifted her once again and her legs wrapped around his now naked waist. As she held onto him her bra went flying. ‘So much for getting dressed this morning,’ she thought with delight.

She realised they weren’t going to make the bedroom as Rob lifted her a bit higher and his cock found its way home. Ellie was aware of his girth as she slowly sunk down on him. She primal groaned escaped her throat. Her nails found the skin on his back, leaving long red gashes as she gave herself over to the ecstatic tremors rushing through her body.

Holding her aloft by his hands under her buttocks, Rob shafted her hard and deep. It took only a short while before her back arched and Ellie was hit by a major orgasm. She felt the moisture escaping between the walls of her pussy and the girth of his cock.

Ellie was still figuring out what had hit her when her orgasm took her by such force. She had never had that violent an orgasm nor that quick. She attributed it to the intensity of the situation, the fact that she was fucking a married man and such a hottie on top of it. She did not discount the fact that he was fucking her like she’d never been taken before.

Her reference of men was a whole total of two and the man urgently pumping his hardness inside her was the better of the two. She was fast approaching a second orgasm and suddenly realised; if Rob came inside her now, she was at risk of getting knocked up something serious.

Rob could feel himself getting closer. His butt was starting to feel numb and one of his calves was cramping because of the angle he was standing at. Ellie was flooding his cock and some of her juices were slowly running down his one leg. It tickled. He could feel the sweat on his back burning the lines she scratched into his skin but there was no stopping him. He was so close when she jabbered into his ear that she wasn’t protected.

I am not… on the pill… so you… need to… Fuck! I am going cum again… Don’t… pull out… Fuck… pull out… I am cumminggggg,” was her groan as her legs froze around his hips. Rob was unsure of what he was supposed to do but it was too late anyway.

He was effectively trapped in her grip as his balls burst inside her. The effect of the warmth spreading inside her unprotected pussy set her off again. He pushed all the way inside her and could feel his cock spasm inside her again and again. He groaned in the intensity of he shudders ripping through his body.

It took a few moments for them to regain some sort of awareness. As the effect of their orgasms started wearing of Ellie was first to respond.

“You came inside me?” she asked, still breathless from their efforts.

“Yes, sorry. I should have pulled out. You are not on birth control?”

“It’s ok, I don’t think you would have been able to dislodge yourself anyway. I never came like that ever before. I don’t think I was with it anyway. So, let’s not spoil the moment please?” she almost pleaded before she gently kissed him.

As Ellie pulled back, Rob suddenly remembered, “We were on our way to the bedroom, weren’t we?”

Ellie laughed her normal joyous laugh and Rob knew it was going to be ok. Without pulling from her he carried her to the bedroom where he gently laid her down on the crispy cotton sheets while still kissing her.

~

It was close to twelve thirty when Rob gave Ellie a last romantic kiss inside the front door. The last more than an hour they had fucked twice. Ellie submitted to him in the stairwell, getting fucked silly before he took her to the bedroom.

Slowly making love to her whole body, he cleaned out her pussy, still oozing her and his combined juices. This included a healthy dose of Rob’s cum which she still was not sure if it was going where it should not be going. He made her cum easily and effectively. Ellie could not argue; it was the best sex she ever had and she had to cut it short because she had a date.

She, in turn, gave him a well-deserved blowjob before he lay her down on her back and made slow love to her again. This time she had her mind made up and she encouraged him to fill her with whatever seed he had left. As Rob lost his seed inside her fertile passage she reminded herself that she needed to get on the pill, if it wasn’t too late.

Rob felt guilty as he looked at her and the expression spoke volumes. It was as if they both knew it had to happen sooner or later and that they were content with what had happened. Rob, for one, knew it wasn’t the last time they would have sex. But at the same time, he did not want her to get hurt or feel used.

'Time would tell,' was his thought as he pulled out of Ellie’s driveway and headed home.

Published 
Written by Gallo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments