Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Vixen

"I catch my wife fucking a friend"

38
7 Comments 7
14.9k Views 14.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based on an elaborate fantasy I have shared with my wife about her sleeping with her best friend. The names are changed for the sake of those involved. Oh, and yes, they have had sex since this story was written."

One rather chilly night during the early spring I was in my bedroom asleep when I awoke in a rush from a very lucid dream. I was initially in a panic, probably still feeling emotions from whatever the dream was about.

I rolled over to cuddle my wife, in an attempt to lull myself back to sleep; my wife's curvaceous and soft ass always seemed to calm me at night. To my surprise, her side of the bed was empty. In my haze, I searched the darkness of the room to see if she was there but to no avail. I noticed one of the hallway lights was on so I quietly rose from my bed. I feared the worst. Janelle was never the type to stay up late at night, she was an early bird.

Slowly walking into the hallway, I heard noises coming from the living room. I crept my way towards the living room but stopped cold in my tracks the moment I realized what the noises were. I heard my wife moaning, writhing, trying desperately to muffle her sounds while still being completely in the moment.

She was not one for masturbating when I was around, she said it felt weird, so I assumed she was trying to do it in secret. As I was about to turn and look into the room, I was thrown back against the wall when I heard what came out of her mouth next.

“Mike, oh Mike. Fuck!” she said in a low, but still audible, voice.

My blood ran cold from the shock of what she was saying. Why was she fantasizing about her friend, Mike? Right as I was going to force myself to storm in and interrupt her, I heard what I knew was a male grunting. Peering around the corner, I saw my wife on our sectional laid back with her legs spread open. Between them was Mike. Janelle and Mike had been friends since college, they’d met in their theater class. Janelle made it a firm and foremost point to assure me that there was nothing between them but I could always tell. Smart men can always tell when men want a woman.

I should’ve been enraged or totally destroyed but I wasn’t. Watching Mike devour my wife’s pussy sent all the blood straight to my cock. Watching her facial expressions, seeing pure ecstasy exude from her as Mike was making love to her clit with his tongue ensnared me. I could do nothing but stand and continue watching; my heart was racing and my head began to swirl from the excitement of what I was seeing. 

Mike pressed Janelle's legs up into the air as her began to lick her from her ass to her clit and back down. He even took moments to stop and focus his mouth directly on her clit; I assumed he was sucking and swirling his tongue gently while he did this, it was the very move she'd taught me to do. This made her struggle harder to contain her pleasure.

Her moans were becoming louder and she was doing less to contain them, as her hands were busy switching between pinching her nipples and gripping the cushions. It was as if I were watching the Mona Lisa being painted the way his head moved and swirled between her legs.

He took one hand and started to finger her pussy, continuing to lick and suck on her clit.

“Oh my god. Yes! Right there. Right there. I’m gonna cum,” were the words that came from Janelle's lips in a higher pitched tone.

My heart was racing and my cock was throbbing. She was like my very own in-house porn star. It was all driving me crazy with desire, envy, and excitement. As her orgasm crescendoed and she began to fiercely squirt all over our sectional, I thought I was going to faint. Janelle did not squirt and cum like that when we had sex, at least not since the first year of our now ten year marriage.

“I told you I could make you squirt,” Mike spoke as he rose from between her legs up onto his feet, clearly proud of himself as he looked down at the messy puddle that was once my wife.

Totally out of breath with a wide grin she responded, “I haven’t cum that hard in years. I mean David makes me cum, but he hasn’t made me squirt like that in long time." She sat up and felt the seat below her. "Fuck, the couch is a mess. Why did you do that?”

Mike chuckled to himself and began unbuckling his jeans. Luckily for him he was already shirtless or it would have soaked. Seeing him standing there shirtless made me understand why my wife had given into him. He was tall, had chocolate skin, a beard that almost didn't look real, shoulder length dreads, and to top it off being an actor meant he had to stay in top shape so he was as chiselled as Dwayne Johnson, before he did Fast & Furious.

LorenWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenWhite

Now I'm not saying that I'm not impressive myself at well over six feet tall, deep brown skin, broad shoulders full beard,. brown eyes, and a very deep voice. I still got hit on by the ladies but I have to admit I have become slightly beyond dad bod since I stopped playing pro basketball overseas. So I was not bad, just not something that would make a woman wet from first sight. 

Janelle snapped me back into the moment when she said, “We can’t fuck tonight. I'm sorry."

Mike must have looked disappointed because she continued, "David is off work tomorrow and will probably want some pussy in the morning. I don’t want him to try to go down on me smell your cum in my pussy. Last time we got lucky, he was so horny I think he thought your cum was just me creaming.”

Mike let out a hard sigh and began to buckle his pants and look around for his shirt. My wife then said something that really blew me away.

“How about, since you did such a good job on me, I do something special for you? I’ve been missing having you in my mouth. You know how much I love having dick in my mouth.”

Mike quickly dropped his jeans and I was left speechless. Even from behind I could see his cock dangle between his muscular legs. It had to be at least eoght inches and thick, like a soda bottle. Janelle reached out her hands and grabbed that slab of meat. I could hear her slobber on it and moan.

I knew the moment she took it in her mouth because Mike threw his head back and moaned. My wife does have an amazing mouth that would send you into space from the first swallow.

After a few minutes of sucking she stopped, let his dick out of her mouth with a pop, and they moved to a different part of the couch, probably to get off the massive wet spot she made earlier. In their new position I could see that my wife had saliva covering her plump breasts. They are slightly larger than a 50DDD but they hang like normal breasts, still mouth watering to me. This new angle also showed me how much bigger Mike’s cock was than I originally thought.

The way my wife sucked and stroked his cock was so arousing. Janelle had his cock coated in spit and she used both hands and her mouth to work on Mike's horse cock. She had even attempted, and nearly succeeded at, deep throating his massive member. In the twenty years we've known each other, Janelle had never shown me this side of her. The blow jobs she had given me were amazing but what I was seeing wasn't my wife, it was a slut with a thirst for dick. 

This slut sitting on my couch had me totally engulfed in the show she was putting on, and she had no clue I was even in the room. Janelle took him out of her mouth again, slapping his dick against her face as she told him how good he tasted, and how she never wanted to stop sucking his cock. Who was this woman and why did I never want her to stop either?

She started sucking him again, pumping her hands harder with a twisting motion. She cuffed his round, heavy balls with one hand as she took him into her throat again. Mike started to grunt and groan loudly, pumping his hips towards her face. I knew his cock was about to explode. She had to have known herself, but she showed no signs of letting go of him anytime soon. The moment he started to cum was clear to me, as my wife started to gag and cum spewed out of the sides of her mouth. Overwhelmed by cum Janelle released his dick from her throat, still holding him in her mouth.

As he came down from his orgasm she let his cock out of her mouth. Even completely soft it was still about seven inches. My own cock was standing fully erect in my boxers. I had to disappear back to the room before I was seen. I made my way back to the room and crawled back in bed. I listened close as I heard them whisper something to one another and  even heard a kiss before he left. I still wonder what they were talking about.

She took a shower in the guest bedroom down the hall. When she came into the room and slid into our bed I pretended to be asleep. She cuddled against me as she got comfortable in the bed. Not surprising to me, she was still naked. She kissed me on my cheek and rubbed me down. She stopped when she got to my cock. I was still hard as steel but kept up my ruse of being asleep, hoping she would think I was having a wet dream.

She whispered in my ear, “Did you enjoy the show baby?”

 

To Be Continued……..

 

 

Published 
Written by King_Mal2k10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments