Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Salesman

"Angie is a frustrated housewife - until a Salesman comes knocking at her door."

32
12 Comments 12
25.6k Views 25.6k
5.2k words 5.2k words

"Honey, have you seen my jacket?" Bill yelled out, searching the lounge of their beautiful home.

"It's hanging on the chair in the kitchen, where you last put it!" a female voice bellowed back from upstairs, Bill's wife, Angie.

Bill, in his forties with a slight balding complexion, smoothly shaven, stepped into the kitchen. Retrieving his jacket, he slid it on his thin frame. Bill was a reasonably handsome man, glasses gave him a more geeky, brainy appearance. Grabbing his leather black briefcase off the couch, he turned and headed to the front door.

"I'm off now Hun, I'll be back at the usual time!" Bill informed his wife.

"Okay!" she replied from the bedroom upstairs.

Bill opened the door and left. A few moments later, the revving of his car engine started up and, he pulled away and headed to work.

Angie appeared at the top of the stairs, dressed in an open cut blouse which showed off some cleavage of her creamy white skin, and C cup breasts, a short denim skirt, and high heels. Angie was in her late thirties and, rather pretty. Bill had batted above his average in catching her on his arm. The two had been married for over a decade now, but their passion had slowly fizzled out to almost nothing. Once a week was the best she could hope for, with her husband working late nights, coming home too tired to give her the love and attention she so desired.

She stepped into the kitchen, taking notice of the pots and pans that were left from the night before. Giving a heavy sigh, she set off to do her daily chores. Keeping the house clean like the dutiful wife she'd become of late.

Hours passed before Angie finished, stepping into the lounge and crashing down on the couch with a deep sigh. Her life had become boring, a daily routine she wished she could escape.

Grabbing the remote, she pointed to the large television and switched it on. Flicking through the channels, nothing really took her fancy, until she found an adult channel. It showed a young male stud pounding his rather impressive cock into an older woman. The sounds of their moans filled the room. Angie quickly found herself engrossed in the action. Her own sex life was nothing like this. For her, it was the standard, lay on your back while he fucked her, for the thirty seconds or so that it took him to cum before he rolled over and fell asleep, without caring about seeing to her sexual needs.

She started to feel the slight tingle between her thighs. Her pussy was reacting to this hot action on screen. The thought of a young hot stud fucking her wet cunt filled her mind with warm, wet thoughts. She licked her lips.

One of her hands started to rub over her breasts, squeezing and playing with them. She longed for a guy, or anyone for that matter, to just give her what she so desperately needed, love and affection, and a deep hard fucking that made her sore and weak in the knees.

Her other hand soon found itself hitching her skirt upwards, exposing her white panties. There was already a wet patch forming, from her pussy leaking its sweet nectar. Her hand caressed across her thighs, feeling the heat of her pussy. Her fingers began to touch her crotch, rubbing her tender pussy as she watched with interest the hot sex on the screen. Her hips gyrated, creating a slight friction from her fingers rubbing the cotton of her white panties against her pussy lips. It was electrifying.

She bit her bottom lip, one hand grappling with one of her breasts, the other rubbing her pussy and drawing heat to spread within her body. She hadn't felt like this in so long. Not since she'd first met her husband and they fucked like rabbits for hours. That continued into the early years of her once loving marriage. In time that dwindled to leave an emptiness that she couldn't fill.

Angie looked around the room, even though she knew she was alone in the house. She stopped, rose up, pulled down her skirt and stepped into the hallway, leaving the sex scene continuing to play.

She returned after a few moments, a large pink rubber dildo clutched in her hand. She sat back down on the couch. She'd bought it a few years ago, and it was quite worn from so much use, but it got the job done on those lonely nights she needed someone, or something to bring her comfort.

The sex scene had changed. Another hot young stud was laying on a large bed, being ridden by a beautiful older woman who bounced up and down on his stiff thick cock. The action was incredibly hot and sexy, with close up shots of his shaft ramming deep into her wet cunt, her honey dripping down around the shaft to his balls.

Angie's fingers wrapped tightly around the thick large dildo. She used her tongue to lick it, making it nice and wet. She slipped an inch between her succulent lips and sucked on it. Her eyes still watching the hot action across the room, listening to the beautiful sounds of sex that came with the vivid images. As she continued to prepare her dildo, her other hand slipped under the hem of her skirt. Her panties now missing, her fingers found her soaked cunt. She had forgotten how wonderful it felt to feel the cool air rush under her skirt and hit her pussy. It was refreshing, and so arousing to have that feeling once more.

After a few moments, both her pussy and dildo were well prepared for what was to come next. Her fingertips glistened from her wet nectar, raising them to her mouth, she licked them. She enjoyed the taste of her own pussy, even if her husband hadn't eaten her out for many years now.

She raised the hem of her skirt, fully exposing her wet cunt. It was soaked, her nectar seeped out from the between the butterfly lips. Placing the tip of the dildo at her opening, she slowly pushed it inside.

"Ooh!" she groaned, feeling the thick sex toy enter her.

Slowly thrusting inch after inch of the large thick toy into her wet tight cunt, she loved how it felt, albeit, not as much as having a real hard cock fuck her tight wet hole. While one hand continued to thrust her toy in and out of her cunt, her other hand unbuttoned the top of her blouse. She reached inside and pulled out her creamy, and very perky breasts. They jiggled as they broke free, the cool air of the room caused her nipples to stiffen within moments. Her hand grappled with one of her breasts, squeezing it, rubbing it, pulling at her nipple before allowing it to snap back into position.

"Oh God ... oh fuck yes!" she moaned to herself.

The voices and images of this young stud being fucked deep and hard by an older woman were certainly making her feel hornier. She had not felt like this in so long, her pussy soaking wet, enjoying the immense pleasure of her toy fucking it. Her breasts reacting to being played with, adding to her excitement. Biting her bottom lip, groans and moans echoed around her, her eyes occasionally closing. That is how fucking should be performed! she thought to herself. Oh, how she longed for something like that. To be fucked hard and deep by some hot young stud.

Angie could feel herself drawing closer to her peak. Her body felt as if it was on fire, her cheeks blushed deep red from the heat that spread throughout her. The pungent smell of her sex filled the room.

Ding-dong! The doorbell rang. Angie froze. Who the fuck is that? she thought to herself. She wanted to continue, to finish what she started, but it could be one of her neighbors or friends. Ding-dong! It ran again. Fucking hell! she thought as she pulled the dildo coated with her nectar from her pussy. She looked around, sliding it under one of the cushions to her side, on the couch. Putting her breasts back in their place, she buttoned her blouse. Pulling down her skirt, she switched off the television and stepped into the hallway to answer the door.

Opening the door, Angie found a smartly attired young man, briefcase in hand, standing before her. Angie's eyes widened seeing how dashing he looked. He stood about five foot five, with a slight stubble which added to his manliness, deep hazel eyes and wonderful lips.

"Hello Madam, I believe we have an appointment!" he said.

"An appointment?" Angie questioned before it hit her. "Oh shit!" she quickly covered her mouth, "Sorry, I forgot about it!" she said.

"Oh, maybe I should come back at a later date if you're busy with something!" he remarked, noticing how flustered she appeared to be.

"No!" she almost yelled out, as he looked to turn away. "Please, come in, I've got time for you!" Angie said, standing aside and allowing the salesman inside.

He entered, while Angie glanced at his rather cute ass. Closing the door, Angie stepped past and showed him into the lounge. Upon entering, the salesman noticed a rather pungent smell that struck his nostrils. Angie invited him to take a seat on the couch.

"I'll just make us a cup of coffee, then we can chat about it all!" Angie said, as she turned and headed into the kitchen.

The salesman watched her sweet derriere as it swung from side to side with each step she took. Her long legs tapered down to the high heeled pumps on her feet, that made her a few inches taller than she truly was.

While Angie was busy in the kitchen, the salesman opened his briefcase to pull out all the necessary paperwork. The smell was stronger where he sat, he took note of a small wet patch on the front edge of the cushion he sat on. Dabbing his finger in it, he took a whiff and immediately knew what it was. It smelt of pussy. A very sweet pussy he thought to himself. He closed his legs, covering the wet patch and hiding it from view.

Angie returned with cups of coffee and placed them down on the small table before she sat down at his side. For the next several minutes, the salesman went through the documents. Angie occasionally glanced at this attractive young man at her side, she wet her lips and tried to listen to the words slipping from his manly warm lips.

After a little while, Angie excused herself for a moment. She picked up the empty cups and took them into the kitchen. He heard her go upstairs.

The salesman was alone. He placed the documents on the table and sat waiting. His own mind began to return to the pungent smell. Spreading his legs, he saw that the damp patch remained. Biting his bottom lip, glancing around to check he was alone, he quickly shuffled off the couch and knelt down where he took a deep long sniff of the wetness. It was such a strong, sweet smell that struck his nostrils even more than before. He ran his tongue across it. Fuck, that tastes delicious, he thought to himself.

His eyes then noticed the cushion, near the armrest. He raised it to see Angie's large rubber dildo hiding beneath. He sat back down on the couch and took possession of it. He'd never felt a dildo in his hand before, it was a strange feeling, a little rubbery and bendy yet quite firm. He noticed that it glistened with wetness on the top several inches. He sniffed it, it smelt the same as the damp patch. So strong.

A million thoughts ran through his mind. Was this attractive woman masturbating on the couch he sat on? Her face was red and she was definitely flustered from something! Also, this dildo is wet from somewhere, and it smells of a woman's pussy!

He knew she was married but was either not getting any lately, or just had an insatiable appetite for sex. Fuck, she must be really horny to be fucking herself at this time of the day!

Glancing around, while listening for her return, he then ran his tongue across the dildo. It tasted just as sweet, no, sweeter than the cushion he'd just licked. This sex toy was coated in her honey, and he couldn't resist having another lick as the honey trickled onto his tongue. He licked his lips. Fuck, her husband must be one lucky bastard! he thought to himself.

The sound of Angie returning caused his heart to race. Sweat formed upon his forehead, he quickly stuffed the dildo back where he found it, hidden under the cushion. He pulled out a handkerchief and wiped his brow.

Angie entered the room, returning to her position at his side. As she sat, her skirt rode up her legs a little, showing more of the shapely thighs. Smooth and silky.

"Now then, where were we!" she said as the salesman picked up the paperwork and started talking about the wording on the documents.

A good ten or fifteen minutes passed as the two discussed the documents at great length. By now, Angie's pussy was twitching once more. She couldn't take her eyes off this handsome young man. He smelt wonderful, such a manly smell, as well as his strong aftershave.

"Right, I have all your details. Now, what about your husband?" the salesman asked.

"My husband, what about him?" Angie replied curiously.

"Will he be requiring this also?" he asked.

"Oh!" Angie replied with a sweet smile. Her hand reached across, landed on his thigh as she gently caressed it in a loving manner. "Sorry, I thought you were asking where he was right now!" she replied, a twinkle in her eye.

Her hand continued to caress his thigh. He tried to keep his composure, but her gentle caressing was causing a reaction. His cock was starting to throb and stir, it was difficult to keep it in one place as it moved around in his pants.

"Where is he right now?" the salesman asked since she brought it up.

"Oh, he's at work. He's always at work. Pays little attention to me, and my needs!" Angie said in a provocative tone.

"Surely he pays attention to you, I mean, you're a rather attractive lady, if you don't mind me saying!" he informed her with a warm smile.

"Thank you. No one's said that to me in so long!" Angie responded, her hand continued to stroke his thigh. "I mean, a girl has needs right, and do you want to know what I was doing just before you turned up?" Angie said with a cheeky grin.

"I'm not sure. You certainly looked a little flustered. I thought maybe it was because you were doing some housework!" he said, in truth knowing what she was doing but he didn't want to give it away.

"No. I was actually playing with myself!" Angie said openly. "With this ..." she added.

Angie's hand reached across, over his thighs, taking hold of the rubber dildo and dragged it back to her side. The salesman's eyes widened, as he watched her. She held the dildo in one hand, stroking it with the other. Her fingers curved around the thick shaft, rising up and down in a loving gesture as if jerking a hard thick cock.

"I sat on this very couch, touching myself and shoving this hard dildo deep up my tight wet cunt!" Angie said, her hand still stroking the toy.

His eyes focused on her hand stroking up and down the long, thick dildo.

TSLasciviciousTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSLasciviciousTS

How he began to wish that it was his cock she jerked off. His cock was itching under his pants, growing harder. It soon grew into a large bulge that became more noticeable.

"I see you like the way I stroke this big hard cock in my hand!" Angie told the salesman. "I haven't had sex in almost a week, once a week is all my husband ever fucks me, and he never makes me orgasm. My pussy was twitching so badly, I needed a release so bad, but then you interrupted me and I had to stop fucking myself!" she added.

"I'm sorry I disturbed you, I could always come back at a later date!" the salesman spoke, hoping she wouldn't let him go.

"No, don't be silly. In fact, since you're here, I don't need this anymore!" Angie said, placing the toy to one side. "I want a real man's cock inside. I want to be fucked hard and deep. My pussy is so wet! See for yourself!"

Angie raised her skirt, spreading her legs to expose her wet dripping cunt. She tapped her fingers upon her pussy lips, making that sweet sound of both a soft slap and wetness. She rubbed her pussy, staring at the salesman, who was watching her play with herself. His hand grasped at his pants, his cock throbbing beneath. His legs squeezed together. 'Fuck, how much he wanted to jerk off over her right now' he thought to himself.

"Do you like my cunt?" Angie asked, using her fingers to spread her butterfly lips wide, exposing the entrance to her deep dark cave.

"It looks delicious!" the salesman responded, salivating at the sight before him.

"Thank you sweetie. I bet you've got a wonderful cock too!" Angie replied.

Angie returned to caress the salesman's thigh. Long, thick, and extremely hard by now, her finger and thumb outlined the shape of his wonderful hard cock.

He didn't know what to say, or how to respond. They don't teach you this in training! he thought to himself. He sat there, accepting his fate in her hands. His cock stirring in his pants, from her sensual touch.

"Mmm, sweetie. That's a nice big hard cock you have!" Angie whispered provocatively.

Her hand still worked the long thick shape of his bulge. The salesman relaxed into the comfort of the couch. His cock squirming around in his pants. Angie's hand unzipped him, before sliding inside the flap. She instantly felt how hard and thick his cock had grown. Something this size should be allowed to breathe!

She pulled on his cock, yanking it through the flap as it broke free. Angie's mouth watered, her pussy twitched, as she got her first sight of this wonderful, enormous, young man's cock. It was at least seven, maybe eight inches in length. It was also thick. She peeled back the blanket of his circumcised penis, allowing the thick piece of meat to be more exposed. The crowned head glistened in the light.

The salesman just watched in awe as Angie plunged his cock into her mouth. She took in several inches in one go, wrapping her wet succulent lips around the thick shaft.

"Ooh fuck!" he groaned in response.

Angie's head began to bob up and down, sliding several inches of his cock inside her warm, wet mouth. Her hand jerked the lower end, her lips and knuckles meeting half-way. The salesman sat there, accepting this sexual act being performed upon him. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. If only every sale pitched came with added perks! he thought.

The groans of both himself, and Angie, echoed around the room. Accompanied by the slurping sounds of Angie sucking his cock. She felt a hunger, a deep passion to finally have a real man's cock to suck on. Her husband wasn't keen on this act. But Angie, took immense pleasure in sucking cock, especially upon those who appreciated how good she was.

Angie sucked his cock for a good few minutes, licking and sucking it with enthusiasm. Pulling it free, with a pop, she leaned up and kissed him. A passionate embrace that contained plenty of tongues. Angie's hand continued to keep him hard by jerking his cock in her firm grip.

Angie stood up and began to undress. Revealing her creamy breasts, before slipping out of her skirt. Meanwhile, the salesman also began to remove his clothes. Standing there in his boxers, before they fell to the floor. His cock sprung up with a healthy bounce, proud and erect, drawn to Angie like a magnet. Angie dropped to her knees and returned to sucking him off. Her head bobbed back and forth, his throbbing cock slipped between her wet succulent lips. Her hands reached around back, squeezing his firm ass cheeks.

"Ooh!" he moaned.

After a minute or more, she moved herself to the couch. Stretching back and spreading her legs, exposing her cunt, which glistened from her honey.

"I hope you like eating pussy!" Angie said.

The salesman dropped to his knees, grabbed hold of her legs to keep them wide apart. His tongue went to work, lapping at Angie's wet cunt.

"Oh fuck yes!" Angie moaned.

His tongue did things that she hadn't experienced in so long. His tongue ran across the hood that protected the small nub. He flicked his tongue across her clit, sending shock waves throughout her body. At the same time, he thrust two of his fingers in her wet cunt. The sound of wetness could be heard, as his fingers fucked her tight hole fast and hard. Her honey seeped upon the cushion she sat, staining it. He continued fingering her cunt, and lap at her clit for several minutes, driving her over the edge. She screamed with a deep passion as the orgasm tore through her body. Writhing upon the couch, she lashed her arms around at her side. She pushed on through, as it finally started to decline, coming down from the incredible high she'd just been on.

Pulling his fingers free, he licked them clean, taking pleasure in her taste. He shuffled forward, pulling Angie closer towards his position. Spitting on his palm, he rubbed his own saliva around the tip of his cock to lubricate it.

He began to rub his long shaft across Angie's wet cunt. After several moments, he pulled back so that the tip found itself at the opening of her cunt. He thrust his body forward.

"Ugh!" he groaned.

"Agh!" Angie responded, feeling his thick hard cock penetrate her.

Each deep thrust was accompanied with a deep grunt of a groan by him. He held her steady, as her body began to rock.  His body slamming into hers, his cock pounding her tight wet cunt. The grunts from both were accompanied in percussion by the sounds of how wet Angie was, as his cock thrashed in and out of her cunt.

"I bet your husband never fucked you like this!" the salesman asked.

"Fuck ... oh God ... no, your cock is so much bigger than his!" Angie responded.

Angie's face showed the ecstasy she was feeling. Her face scrunched, her bottom lip bit, her eyes narrowed, as she grunted to the feel of her cunt being fucked nice and hard, what she'd longed and hoped for.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight!" the salesman grunted, as he continued to pound her.

After fucking her pussy for a while, he pulled his cock out. It was coated in her nectar, dripping off his long thick shaft.

"Turn around and bend over!" he told Angie with a deep hunger on his face, and in his eyes.

Angie responded to his request, rolling over and placing her knees on the floor while her upper body rested upon the couch. The salesman slipped between her legs, staring upon her sweet ass cheeks that faced him. He grabbed her hips, held on as he slammed his cock back inside her wet cunt.

"Fuck!" Angie groaned, feeling his cock enter her.

"Agh!" he moaned in response.

Holding her hips, he returned to pounding her cunt, this time from behind. His body slapped against her ass cheeks, causing them to jiggle and shake with each thrash of his flesh upon hers. His balls moved back and forth with a forceful swing. Angie's body rocked, more from the action of his body slamming into hers. Her breasts rubbed upon the cushions, causing a slight friction upon her erect nipples that only added to the excitement she was feeling. He fucked her doggie, altering between pounding her cunt, to slow, deep, and forceful thrusts as his thick cock rammed itself into her tight wet hole.

Finishing in that position, he moved forward and sat down upon the couch. Angie got to her feet, bent over and wrapped her lips around his long thick shaft once more, tasting her own honey upon his piece of meat. She forgot how much she loved her nectar coating a man's big cock, and cleaning it for him.

Angie then straddled his waist. Grasping his cock in her small hand, she positioned the head close to her deep wet cave. She dropped down with a bang, slamming his thick cock deep into her tight cunt that it felt like she'd broken herself in half.

"Shit!" Angie bellowed, feeling it push deeper than before.

"Fuck!" the salesman yelled.

Angie's hands rested upon his shoulders, where she began to rock on his throbbing hard cock. Back and forth she rolled, drawing her upper body closer to his. He grabbed her heaving breasts, squeezed them in his hand and thrust his mouth upon each, sucking and licking each time they drew closer. The unmistakable smell of sex filled the room. Fuck, this is what I've missed so much! Angie thought to herself, as she rode his big hard cock.

Angie picked up a little pace, rocking back and forth before changing it up. Using her legs, she lifted herself up. Now bouncing up and down, the feel of his pulsating piece of meat still pounding her cunt. He could feel the warm nectar from her pussy as it trickled down his long shaft, dripping onto his balls.

"Oh fuck!" Angie moaned. "Agh ... agh ... agh!" she groaned each time her body heaved back down upon his.

"That's it baby, ride it, ride my big hard cock!" the salesman told her in his sexy, manly tone. "Fuck yes!" he bellowed at the feel of her body slamming down on his.

His balls jerked and wobbled around, each time her body crashed down on him. The sound of her ass cheeks slapping upon his thighs, as well as the deep grunts and groans from their two mouths. Angie continued to ride his throbbing cock, bouncing up and down. She could hardly believe she was fucking this complete stranger, in her house, without caring how her husband would feel about it. Fuck him! she thought to herself.

The salesman wrapped his arms around her waist, as he turned her to his side. Angie crashed down onto the couch, soon finding herself laying there, beneath him. The salesman cock was still locked in her cunt. One of her legs upon the back of the couch, her other leg dangling off the edge, her foot touching the floor, spreading her legs wide.

His hips gyrated with a deep vengeful passion, thrusting in and out of her cunt like she was on fire, and his cock was the only thing to fan the flames. Their two bodies rocked in unison. His head resting to the side of hers. Angie's arms wrapped around his back, her fingernails clawed at his flesh, scratching him to leave her mark upon the territory which she now owned.

He could feel the rush, he knew he was close to cumming for her. She too felt a tingling sensation in her cunt, her body heat rising to that point of no return. Their breathes heaved deeper, their grunts grew louder with each deep fuck of his cock slamming into her wet cunt.

"Oh fuck ... oh yes .. I'm cumming sweetie, don't stop!" Angie screamed.

She felt a second orgasm rip through her body and soul. She held on to his naked body for dear life, clutching him tight into her own. He continued to pound into her cunt, driving her to the peak of insanity as she exploded into a warm, gushing orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum!" he groaned, as he felt his cock beginning to pulsate, moments after feeling her orgasm.

The salesman pulled out, turning and sitting upon the couch. Angie leaned over his groin. She grabbed his cock in her hand and jerked him, hard and fast, like nothing before. She could feel it pulsating in her fingers, then the sudden rush of his cum began to fill his thick shaft.

Angie thrust her mouth upon his throbbing cock, as he shot his sticky white seed inside. It spewed out his slit like a waterfall, crashing into her mouth, splashing against the back of her throat, causing her to cough slightly. It dribbled out of her lips as he created more and more of his white sticky cum that filled her mouth to the rim, seeping down his shaft and upon his body, creating small puddles upon his own skin.

Finally finished shooting his load, Angie pulled her mouth free of his cock, her lips locked tight as she looked at him. Opening slightly, she showed what she'd caught, the swirling pool of cum, before she closed her mouth and swallowed. Opening again, she displayed she'd swallowed every drop of his cum, removing the evidence. She returned to lick his cock and balls, lapping up every drop she could see upon his manly body with her tongue and lips. Licking him clean.

After sitting together a while, to regain their composure, the two soon got dressed. The salesman grabbed his briefcase, leaned in and gave Angie a long wet kiss, thanking her for what happened today. Angie showed him to the door.

"Maybe you can pop around next week, at the same time. So we can discuss this some more?" Angie said, opening the door.

"Oh, definitely. In fact, I may have to make regular visits, to make sure you're satisfied with the service I provide!" the salesman said, as he stepped outside.

"Well, I've got no complaints so far!" Angie responded, as he walked down the path to his vehicle parked on the road.

Angie closed the door, returning to the living room. It stank of sex. The cushions on the couch were stained with cum and her nectar. Glancing at the clock, she just had time to clean up before her husband came home. She set out to work, wiping away any evidence of what took place that very day.

That evening, Bill returned home after a hard day's work to find Angie in the living room, on the couch, watching some soap opera as usual.

"Hi hun, how was your day?" he asked, with no real care in his tone of voice as he stepped to the table where his meal was already waiting.

"Oh, the same as usual!" Angie responded, with a twinkle in her eye, and a Cheshire cat like grin on her ruby lips. If only he knew! she thought to herself.

 

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments