Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hunter Part 2

"A year has gone and Nina is still fucking Mike. Hasse feels that something has to be done to end it."

64
18 Comments 18
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Hasse leaned forward and couldn’t take his eyes off Mike’s cock. It slid in and out of Nina’s pussy with such speed he hardly saw it move. Nina was moaning and squirming as she lay on her back holding onto the sheets.

“Oh fuck, fuck, yes, yes, here I come,” she moaned.

Mike didn’t stop as Nina’s body convulsed during the orgasm. Hasse swallowed hard because he knew what was coming and he didn’t like it, but it made Nina happy so he would do it anyway.

“Take him in your hand and make him come,” she said between deep breaths.

Mike had pulled out and his wet cock was just inches from Hasse’s face. He did what she said and grabbed the dick in his right hand and stroke it hard until the other man came on his chest. Nina had wanted Hasse to take Mike’s cum in his mouth but he had refused. He didn’t want a facial either but coming on his chest was ok.

Mike pulled back and his dick went limp. Hasse on the other hand had a huge hard-on, his cock thick and the head almost pulsating in anticipation. Nina saw it and went down on him. She sucked, licked, and stroke it until Hasse came, shooting large globs of cum over her face.

Mike went to the bathroom and when Hasse and Nina were alone she said, “I wish you would swallow at least one time, it would be such a turn-on.”

“You know I’m not into guys, I do this because I want you to be happy.”

“Well, if you want me to be happy you should do what I ask.”

Hasse got off the bed and a drop of cum fell to the floor. He let it alone and walked to the guest bathroom where he quickly showered. With a towel wrapped around him, he came back to the bedroom where Mike was getting dressed.

“Dude, that was one good cum shot, pretty impressive,” Mike said.

“Thanks.”

“So, are you on for Saturday?”

Hasse looked at Nina who nodded, “I guess we are.”

“I’ll see you then.”

When he was gone Hasse put on his robe and sat down on the bed. “Look, I love you, but how long is this going to go on? It’s been almost a year.”

Nina lay on her back, legs slightly apart and her arms out. She sighed. “I have no idea, but he still makes me come stronger and longer than you ever have so I guess we will continue.”

“I’m sorry, it’s just that it feels so fucking weird. Is this even normal?”

“Who cares about normal, I like him he fucks me well and that’s it.”

“So, if I find another woman, can I be with her, like here at home?”

Nina laughed. “That’s funny, Hasse. Sorry, but I don’t think that will ever happen but sure, if you do find one, then please bring her home.”

What at one time had been something fun to try, had become something Hasse loathed. Nina and Mike spent time together outside the bed and Hasse didn’t like it. He loved her and they had had several discussions about their relationship over the past months and she insisted that she still loved him. He wasn’t so sure if he was, to be honest.

A few days later Hasse walked into the café where he bought his coffee on the way to work every morning. The place was busy and while he waited, he noticed a young woman sitting at a table close to where he was. She had a laptop open and a pencil between her teeth. She sighed and then typed something and an error message came up. She tried again with the same result. She took out the pencil and scribbled something in a notebook.

Hasse knew the program she was using, he used it himself at work for accounting and it could be a bit iffy at times.

“Next,” said the barista.

“A long expresso, no sugar,” he said.

She returned with his order and as Hasse past the girl he stopped.

He explained quickly what she had done wrong.

“Oh, shit, thanks. You are a lifesaver. Please, have a seat.”

Hasse checked his watch and he still had some time so he sat down.

“I’m Maria.”

“Hasse. Are you a student?”

“No, I just started a new job not far away and I have to catch up with this software.”

They spoke about it for a while and Hasse gave her some tips and tricks.

“I got to go, but have a nice day and I hope I see you again,” he said.

“Thanks, man. I hope so too.”

For the next few days, Hasse became more and more disappointed because the girl was never in the café. She had been such a pretty young thing with black hair, blue eyes, and if he wasn’t mistaken he killer body.

On Friday he went to a bar for a few drinks with his colleagues and to build up strength for the next day when Mike was coming over. Since it was a weekend, it would be an evening of a lot of sex. Hasse never understood how on earth the man could fuck for so long.

“Hey, dude, that girl is checking you out,” said Stefan.

Hasse came out of his daydreaming. “What girl?”

“The one over there by the bar, black hair.”

When Hasse turned he saw her and she smiled at him, lifting her glass. He slid off the chair with his glass in his hand and walked up to her.

“Hi, again Hasse,” she said.

“Hi, Maria. Where have you been?”

“Have you been looking for me? Are you a stalker?” she smiled.

“No, no, I just thought I would see you again.”

“O, that’s so sweet. I have been on a business trip to Berlin. Came back this morning.”

“Are you with someone?”

“No, just popped in for a glass of wine before heading home?”

“Which is where?”

“Not far, I got my grandmother’s apartment when she died so I’m lucky I can live in the city.”

“Man, I’m so jealous.” He told her where he lived and she whistled.

“Not bad, you have some money then.”

“My wife and I are doing ok.”

“Married? You didn’t tell me that when we met.”

“Sorry, must have slipped my mind.”

She put her hand on his. “Sure, you just forgot you have a wife at home, could happen to anyone, I guess.”

She looked so serious that Hasse thought he had fucked up then her lips parted and she laughed.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell. So, do you want to come back to my place?”

He wasn’t sure if she was joking with him or if she was serious. He hadn’t been picked up from a bar in decades and he knew he wasn’t the first, second, or third choice of men in the place.

She tilted her head. “Hey, I know what you are thinking. Give me your phone.”

He did and she pressed a few buttons and then said, “My name is Maria, I want Hasse to come home with me, and fuck me.”

She handed the phone back to him. “There, now you have a recording of me so I can’t run to the police and claim you forced yourself on me. It’s good to have a dad who is a policeman.”

“Is he?”

“Yes, a detective. But who cares, let’s go.”

After saying goodbye to his coworkers Hasse and Maria walked to her place which was just five blocks away. It was a three-bedroom apartment on the second floor with no elevator. It still looked like an old person’s home with heavy wood furniture and dark drapes.

“You haven’t lived here long?” he asked after she gave him a glass of wine.

“No, just a month or so, but it’s hard to get rid of the things she left behind. Memories, you know.”

“Yeah, I get it.”

She put her glass down and in the middle of the living room, she began to undress. Hasse watched her. When she stood naked before him, he sighed. “You are a sight. You must live at the gym.”

She giggled. “Three times a week before work.”

“I can see that.”

Her body was firm, with a flat tummy, high-sitting boobs, and a shaved pussy.

She took his left hand and stepped closer. Placing it between her legs she whispered, “Do you like it?”

His middle finger found her clit and she moaned as he flicked it. “I love it.”

“Come.”

In the bedroom, he got rid of his clothes and they lay down kissing and caressing each other. She grabbed his dick and stroked it using her thumb on the head until it was wet with pre-cum.

“Come, take me,” she said in the darkness.

He slid on top of her and she guided him inside. She was tight, warm, and wet. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she hugged him hard as he began to thrust.

“Oh, Hasse, I love your cock in me, fuck me faster, and come on my boobs.”

He did what she asked and she came a few minutes later. A real orgasm, not like Nina’s fake ones. He felt her pussy contract around his shaft and her nails dug into his skin. He pulled out and straddled her. She grabbed his cock and stroke it fast until he shot his load over her boobs.

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

“Good lord, that was a big load,” she said while smearing it all over her boobs.

“Thanks. You are a wonderful lover.”

She wiggled out from under him and went out to the bathroom. He got up and stretched his back while he waited for his turn. He noted a few photos on the wall next to the window and when he looked closer his jaw dropped.

“That’s my dad and mom before the divorce,” Maria said behind him.

She had a towel wrapped around her and her hair was wet. Without makeup, she was even prettier he thought.

“That’s your dad?”

“Yes, Mr. big detective. I think he is an asshole. He cheated on my mom, that’s why they split.”

“Interesting. Do you mind if I tell you a story?”

She clapped her hands like a little girl. “I love a good story.”

“Sit down.”

When he was done, she stared at him with big eyes. “You got to be joking?”

“No, I swear to god, it’s been almost a year now and they are still at it.”

“What an asshole, and Nina is too, by the way, no offense.”

“None was taken, and you are right.”

“So, what are you going to do?”

“I thought you could help me. Tomorrow, your dad is coming over to fuck my wife, so I thought you and I could have some fun.”

She smiled at him. “You naughty man, I think I know what you mean, and I’m up for it.”

Nina was dressed in one of her favorite dresses. It was long and almost reached her feet. With straps over her shoulders, it left a large part of her back naked. She was placing wine glasses on the table and humming a song. She was so happy. The weeks between being fucked by Mike were hard. She would daydream about his hands on her body and his cock fucking her.

The doorbell rang. “Hasse, be a dear and open for Mike.”

He got up from the sofa and with his drink in his hand he opened the door and let the other man in.

“Hey, Hasse, you are looking good. Where is that sexy wife of yours?”

“I’m here,” said Nina who had come out from the kitchen.

They hugged and in front of Hasse Mike slid his hands down her back and in under the dress where he squeezed her firm asscheeks. He knew she wouldn’t wear any panties when he was coming over.

“Oh, I love your hug,” she said and they kissed deeply.

“So, can a man get a drink around here?” asked Mike

“Sure, come with me to the living room. The same as usual?”

“Yes, of course.”

Mike asked about his week and he in turn told Mike that he had been involved in a large investigation about drugs but couldn’t give any details. Just two friends talking, except, one of them would soon be fucking the other’s wife.

“Dinner is ready,” Nina called and the two men got up.

While they ate Mike was rubbing Nina’s thigh and even fingering her, joking with Hasse that her pussy tasted better than the pepper sauce they had on the meat. At one point he even licked the pussy juice off his finger right in front of Hasse who looked away. Not that he didn’t like his wife’s taste, but not on another man’s finger.

Nina was putting the plates away and the two men had returned to the living room where Nina would be fucked by Mike. They seldom used the bedroom, that was something Nina didn’t like. It made the whole thing too close to home she had explained one day to Hasse. The bed was theirs; their sanctum sorts off. Not that it made any difference to Hasse. What they had was pretty much gone already so what was the point in keeping the bedroom sacred?

“All right, let’s get this show on the road,” said Mike when Nina walked in. She was already hiking up her dress and pulling it over her head. She was naked and her nipples were hard. She knelt in front of Mike and as she began to undo his pants, the doorbell rang.

“What, whom could that be?” she said looking surprised at Hasse.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, I met a woman and I invited her over.”

“What, when, how?’ Nina looked worried and surprised.

“This week, at a café close to work. She is very nice.”

He got up and walked to the hallway where he opened the door and let Maria in. She wore a very short black dress and a leather jacket in the same color.

“Baby, thanks for doing this,” he whispered in her ear and they kissed lightly before she hung up her jacket and he took her hand in his.

“Mike, Nina, this is Maria,” he said when they walked into the living room. Nina sat on the bed next to Mike.

Nina stared at the young woman standing a few feet from her. She couldn’t be much over twenty years old with a killer figure. She smiled showing perfect white teeth and her green eyes lit up when she said, “Hi, how are you Nina and how are you, Daddy?”

“What the fuck?” said Nina and looked at Mike.

“Maria, what are you doing here?” said Mike, his voice shaky.

“Me, I’m going to fuck this nice man.”

“No, you are not.”

“Yes, I am Daddy. I like him, and he fucks well.”

While she spoke, she had stepped out of her dress and stood naked before them. Nina couldn’t help to admire her perfect round boobs and dark nipples. Hasse stood behind her and caressed her stomach up to her boobs which he caressed.

“Why don’t you sit there, honey, and watch me fuck Maria?”

Nina was speechless. How on earth had this happened? How had he managed to pick up this young woman? He was a middle-aged balding man with glasses and overweight. This wasn’t supposed to happen. She was the hot wife; she was the one who could fuck another man.

Hasse and Maria began to kiss while he took off his clothes. She sighed as he slid a finger in her, hooked it, and began to massage her G-spot.

Mike was staring at his daughter’s back and couldn’t look away. He hadn’t seen her in years and she had grown up to be this amazingly beautiful woman.

Hasse led Maria to his favorite chair where he gently bent her over the armrest. From where Nina and Mike say they had a clear view as he slowly penetrated Maria from behind. Her pussy opened up and took all of his shaft until his balls touched her skin.

“Fuck, Nina, she is so tight, much tighter than you.”

He grabbed her hips and began to thrust, slowly at first and then faster. The room filled with the sounds of her wet pussy and his balls slapping into her. After a while, they switched positions and she rode him while he sat on the chair.

Mike felt uncomfortable at this moment and got up.

“Hey, where are you going?” said Nina and trying to pull him back down.

“This is wrong, we shouldn’t have done what we did. It was fun, but I’m out, Nina.”

“Wait, c’mon, please stay.”

Maria was now riding Hasse harder, her hands on his shoulders and when she looked over Nina saw clearly how her husband’s hard cock slid in and out of Maria’s pussy. Her lips were taught around his shaft and she was moaning loudly.

“Oh, yes, yes, fuck my pussy, fuck it.”

Hasse met her with his won thrusts and when she came, Mike who was at the door closed his eyes, opened it, and left.

“C’mon, give me your cum,” said Maria who had slid down onto the floor. While Nina watched she stroke Hasse and sucked his cock until he came in her mouth.

Maria turned to Nina and with the cum in her mouth she said, “God, your husband has great-tasting cum.” Then she swallowed it.

Nina felt tears forming in her eyes and she got up. Grabbed her jacket and left the apartment.

Hasse kissed Maria and loved how his cum tasted on her lips. “Thanks, Maria.”

“Oh, no, we aren’t done yet. C’mon, where is the bedroom?”

He led the way and, on the bed, they made out, kissing, hugging, and caressing each other until Hasse was hard again. She moved into a doggy position and using her pussy juice she lubed up her ass which she offered him

“Come and fuck me.”

Hasse licked his lips and gently pushed inside her. She gasped as his cock head slid in and then she gave out a long moan for each inch of cock that filled her up. When he was all in, he gently began to move back and forth. Maria used her fingers to stimulate her pussy and when she came, Hasse felt her anus squeezing him hard and he couldn’t hold back, filling her with his warm cum.

Nina walked out of the bar and her head was spinning. The four GTs she had drunk plus the fact that she had just watched her husband fuck another woman was the reason for her dizziness. She still had the sight of his cock sliding in and out of that young pussy and his words still burned in her head. He had never complained about her pussy before.

She slowly staggered home and after opening the door she went to the bedroom, expecting to find Hasse sleeping. Instead, he lay between Maria’s legs licking her pussy loudly.

“Hey, enough of that. We need to talk,” she said.

Hasse lifted his head but didn’t look at her. “There is nothing to talk about, either you join us, licking Maria’s tasty pussy, or get the fuck out and leave us alone.

“Asshole, I’m leaving you.”

“Great, have a nice life.”

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments