Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Great Adventure with Regina

"Regina and Sam were simply good neighbors, but Regina had unmet needs."

44
16 Comments 16
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Regina and Sam were great next-door neighbors and over the years we developed a great neighborly relationship. It was platonic in nature and none of us ever crossed over the line of mutual respect. One day, when Brenda, my lovely wife of four years, was gone to Walmart, Regina popped by and asked if she could get a cup of sugar.

Instinctively, I invited her in and asked where Sam was.

“Oh, he went out with some work buddies for a game of golf,” Regina replied as she followed me to our kitchen.

“Where’s Brenda?” Regina inquired.

“She’s at Walmart and I don’t expect her back for a while,” I replied, as fished in the pantry for a bag of sugar. Not finding any sugar, I apologized.

Regina was leaning against our kitchen countertop, dressed in a pretty low-cut black shirt that showed off just enough cleavage to catch my attention. She also sported some very nice and very sexy cut off denim shorts. She was no slouch when it came to fitness or looking sexy. I did my best to avoid the obvious glance as her assets, but unfortunately, I was not quick enough.

I quickly apologized as Regina took note of my obvious screw-up.

“That’s OK,” Regina replied, as she proffered a pronounced wink. “I don’t mind.”

She crossed her ankles and fumbled nervously with a gold chain hanging around her neck.

“Can I ask you a personal question?” Regina began.

“Sure,” I replied.

“Do you find me attractive?”

“Sure,” I non-apologetically replied. “Why?”

“I was just wondering,” Regina shot back, uncrossing her ankles and then nervously re-crossing them, as she scratched at her long black hair that she had pinned up.

I was nervous, because I had, for years, had a secret crush on Regina, but out of respect for my marriage and hers, and our neighborly friendship, I had pushed any thoughts of anything happening between us into the far recesses of my mind. Suddenly, all those mischievously evil thoughts flooded into my mind as Regina told me that she and Sam hadn’t been sexually intimate in months.

“Why?” I asked. “Is he having issues?”

“Maybe,” Regina replied, “But then again, maybe not. I love the big goofball, but I just wish for once he’d pay a little more attention to me.”

I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and quickly filled it with water as Regina stood in silence beside me.

“If he’d just look at me the way you just did,” Regina remarked, “then I’d be the happiest woman in Bradford Street.”

I downed the cup of water and went for a refill as Regina stood stoic beside me.

“Do I make you nervous?” she asked.

“A little,” I replied as I filled the cup full of water from the faucet.

“Why?” Regina asked.

“I think you know why,” I replied.

Regina reached over and placed her hand on to my faucet-extended arm.

“There’s no reason,” Regina said softly, “to feel nervous.”

Well crap. I looked at Regina and our eyes simply connected. I did not say a word and neither did she.

After a moment of silence, that seemed like an eternity, Regina reached up and silently pulled the pins from her hair, allowing it to cascade on to her shoulders. She hand-brushed it  back over her shoulder and remarked,

“This is incredibly awkward.”

I agreed.

“So, what do we do?” Regina asked.

“Well, that depends on what you want to do,” I replied. “I just don’t want to cause any issues between you and Sam.”

“Fuck Sam,” Regina curtly replied.

“No,” I shot back, “I’m not gay.”

“Thank God,” Regina replied. She shifted her stance and asked,

“How long do you think we have?”

“I don’t like to be rushed,” I replied.

“Good,” Regina replied, “Neither do I.”

Regina reached over and placed her hand on to my arm. Her second touch simply melted any inhibitions that I may have had at that point. I took her hand into mine and silently lead her into the living room. As I plopped down on to the couch, I pulled her down and on to my lap.

She rested her hand on my chest as we simply looked into one another’s eyes. I could see she needed much more than an interlude. She craved attention.

GiannaMontes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiannaMontes

I slipped my hand up under her blouse and quickly discovered she was not even wearing a bra. As I slipped my hand on to her boob, she took in a deep breath and then forcefully exhaled. She reached behind her head and swiftly pulled her shirt over her head, completely bearing her 38 dd sized boobs to me, complete with hardened nipples perched perfectly on top of her man-made globes.

I took turns sucking and playing with each of her boobs and as I took a break, she leaned in and our lips met. Regina simply oozed sexiness and as our tongues engaged each other, I knew at that point, the inevitable was going to be most enjoyable.

Regina’s hand found its way to my crotch and the erection that had quickly formed. She was quick to push her hand past my belt, unfastening it in the process and then unzipping my trousers. In seconds, she had herself repositioned on the couch and was going to town on my tool.

Oh, Lord.

All I could do is simply sit there and enjoy her splendid oral skills.

I told her that if she didn’t slow down, I’d cum in her mouth.

“I’d love that,” Regina replied. “I won’t let Sam do that, but for you, it would be a pleasure.”

Damn.

I could not hold back. My thighs quivered. Regina cupped my testicles in her hand and gently massaged them. Suddenly, without warning, I was shooting my load down the back of her throat, as I closed my eyes and grabbed a hand full of her thick black hair.

Regina looked up at me and smiled.

“How was that?” she asked.

“This is not fair,” I replied. “I need to reciprocate.”

“You will,” Regina replied as she scampered off to the kitchen to retrieve a paper towel to help clean things up.

“We have to do this again,” Regina said as she gently wiped my private parts. We sat on the couch and continued to make out for quite a bit. Regina loves to be kissed and she is a great kisser.

A flash of sunlight crossed the living room, alerting the two of us to the fact that Brenda had arrived and pulled into the driveway. Regina quickly darted to the kitchen to slip back into her shirt, as I made sure I was put back together as well.

I stepped out on to the front porch to greet Brenda as she headed towards the house.

“Regina is looking for some sugar,” I told her.

Brenda stepped past me and cheerily greeted Regina.

“Just like a typical guy,” Brenda remarked, tossing her purse on the to couch. “He couldn’t find the sugar of if his life depended on it.”

She stepped into the pantry and emerged with a sack of white sugar.

“I told you,” I remarked to Regina, “She always knows where the sugar is at.”

Regina did not miss a beat.

“Well, I do as well,” Regina replied, proffering a wink.

I headed out the front door to help bring in the groceries, leaving Regina and Brenda to chat.

After my third trip in, I saw that Regina was leaving.

“I’ll see you later,” Regina cheerily remarked as she slipped past me and out the front door.

“What did you get?” I asked.

“Never mind what I got,” Brenda replied. “Regina told me she needs some help replacing her garbage disposal. She Sam was clueless. Can you go help her?”

“You know,” I replied, “That might take a while.”

“Well,” Brenda replied, “You don’t have anything else to do and I’ve got all these groceries to put away.”

I started out the door and Brenda asked me where I was going.

“To fix Sam and Regina’s garbage disposal,” I said.

“Don’t you need tools?” Brenda asked.

“Uh, yes, I do,” I replied. “I have no idea what I was thinking about.”

“Me neither,” Brenda replied. “Just take your time and be careful.”

“Oh, I will,” I replied as I headed to the garage to fetch my tool-box.

I rang the doorbell next door, my toolbox in hand.

Regina peeked around the cracked open door, then invited me in. Holy Smokes. She stood before me, completely naked, her hands clasped behind her back, sporting nothing but a smile. She reached up and locked the deadbolt lock.

“Let me show you what needs to be fixed,” Regina beamed, as I sat my toolbox on the floor next to the front door. She took my hand in hers and lead me down the hallway and into the master bedroom, where candlelight provided a very welcoming and romantic introduction to what was the start of a truly great adventure. Yeah, it was dangerous, but boy was it fun! 

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments