Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Big Game

"I just wanted to watch the game..."

36
6 Comments 6
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“Are you sure about this?” I asked her. It didn’t really need to be pointed out that Johnny, her husband, had only left the room for beer, chips and dips, but I still felt the need to state the painfully obvious, “I mean…” 

Lisa looked up from where she’d just knelt on the floor between my legs as I sat on the sofa, my knees unresisting, as she pushed them apart, “Don’t worry, I’ll tell him you were depressed because your team are losing, and I am just being a good hostess.”  

She started to unzip my fly, and like a fool, my eyes flicked to the screen, checking the score in the match, barely noticing that the team I’d come over to watch was winning. 

“And Johnny would be OK with that excuse, would he?” I asked the pretty blonde wife, who I’d only just met twenty minutes ago, tense with the thought that I’d unexpectedly walked into the centre of a marriage where sucking a stranger's cock was acceptable. 

“No,” Lisa said frankly, as she aggressively ripped the button from my boxers and groped inside for my cock, which had gotten very hard, very fast, despite my best intentions. “But it might give you enough time to make it out of the front door before he can get his gun from the safe.”

“I…” but all objections died in my throat, as Lisa took the head of my cock in her mouth. She sucked on it like a vacuum cleaner, willing it to get harder in her mouth.  

My mind turned blank, thoughts of husbands, guns and recriminations melted away; and my intended vocabulary rearranged itself as, “Oh – Fuck.”  

Lisa sucked hard on my cock for a full minute, before opening her throat and going down on it fully; deepthroating me, and using her natural gagging reflex to stimulate the length of my penis.

I couldn’t help but moan, and it was a long guttural sound, even as I tried to suppress the volume. My hands acted unconsciously, stroking the back of Lisa’s head until my underlying ego asserted itself, and I gently held her head in place.  

She came up off me, breathing deeply and smiling, “You like?”   

I didn’t need to answer. My cock, which now stood as hard as a pole, spoke louder than any words. 

“Hurry,” I urged her. The fact that I had no clear notion of why Lisa was sucking my dick no longer even registered as a thought when measured against the sensations of my buddy's wife actually sucking it.

She smiled wickedly, clearly registering the sounds of her husband completing some odd job or another in the kitchen. Rather than going down on me again, Lisa just started pumping my shaft hard and fast, in a practised motion that must have made her very popular with her teenage boyfriends.

“Oh fuck – oh fuck,” I moaned, unable to help myself, as Lisa pumped relentlessly harder. 

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

“Be quiet,” she purred at me, utterly evil because she knew full well what she was doing to me, and was clearly enjoying driving me wild.

I bit my lip, trying to stop myself groaning as I came closer to orgasm. Lisa must have felt my cock's texture change, in that almost imperceptible way penises do just before the point of orgasm, and she went down on me again.

I managed to whisper, “I’m going to cum.” But it was unnecessary. Lisa had already taken me into her throat, her face against my crotch, her tongue extended licking the sweet spot, where cock and balls met. 

I came fast, and the sensation of my orgasm was almost painful in its intensity. I exploded into Lisa’s throat, and she swallowed it all without even taking a breath, coming off my cock and sucking it clean of all evidence of her infidelity.

She needed both hands but managed to force my cock back into my pants, and in her next motion zipped my jeans closed 
We could both clearly hear Johnny walking back from the kitchen, as Lisa got back to her feet and I reached for a cushion from the sofa, hoping to hide the shape of my cock, as it pressed hard against the leg of my jeans. 

Lisa stood smiling, for the all the world a dutiful wife, who’d been chatting amiably about a sport she didn’t understand. Acting the good hostess, while her husband had been indisposed. 

“Are we winning?” Johnny asked, handing me a cold bottle of beer, and a bowl of hot nachos. 

“Yes,” I said, hoping to fuck that we still were and that no further details were requested about the portion of the game he’d missed. 

“Chris was just filling me in,” Lisa explained, a comment I decided to let pass with a deep pull on my beer. “Still,” Lisa added, “It’s a shame we had to cancel our dinner tonight.”

He nodded, taking his seat in front of the game, “Sorry babe, this game is huge - we’ll do date night soon, I promise - do you want some nachos?” 

“No,” Lisa smiled again, “I’ve already eaten,” which was enough to make me choke on my beer. “Wrong hole Chris?” she asked me, with a wink her husband missed. 

“Just caught in my throat,” I said because I had to say something.  

“You have to learn how to swallow properly,” she smiled at me, before leaning down and kissing her husband full on the mouth. A kiss he barely registered, so engrossed was he in the game, “I’m heading up to bed honey.” 

“OK, night babe,” he answered, without even making eye contact. 

“Good night Chris,” Lisa said with a small wave, “it was good to meet you.” 

“You too, Lisa,” I smiled, subtly returning her look while resting the beer bottle exactly where my hard cock had been standing. 

Published 
Written by shyguy82
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments