Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tangled Webs

"His wife and lover came together for a night he wouldn't soon forget..."

87
54 Comments 54
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I choked on my wine when I saw her. 

I threw up - in my pants - when she walked towards us.

"Hi lover," Cara purred, taking a seat at our table.

I felt a pang of guilt and a shit-ton of panic at the unexpected appearance of the woman I had buried my cock in just a few days ago. 

I bravely glanced at my wife, who sat quietly staring at me. 

Awkward silence continued. 

Think, man, think!

Finally, I said, "Hun, this is Cara ... my-"

"Secret affair," she finished. 

"Well, not so secret now, I guess," Cara chimed in with a quick laugh. "I wasn't the only kept secret. It seems you accidentally misplaced your wedding ring while you were fucking me."

"Look ... I can-" 

My wife put her hands up. "No need to explain. I found out about her. She found out about me."

I watched and waited for the explosion. To my shock, it never came. 

She reached across the table and grabbed my hand. "Sure, at first I was shocked, then hurt. But, I thought about it and realized you just needed more than I alone could give. I contacted Cara and we had a heart-to-heart talk about the matter."

I glanced at Cara, trying to gauge her feelings. I didn't have to wait long.

Her hand reached over and stroked my thigh, "We decided to share you, lover." 

My wife's toe stretched underneath the table and stroked my cock. "Yes, share you."

Those words ignited a firestorm between my waist and my thighs. Share me?

My wife smiled. "I booked us a room upstairs, hoping we could take the first step on this new journey tonight." 

Cara squeezed my thigh, "I'm in." 

Raising my hand in the air, I yelled a little too enthusiastically, "Check, please!"

The three of us walked, at a faster than normal pace, to the elevator. I was the meat in this lovely sandwich. Once the elevator doors closed, it was on. Cara attacked my mouth with hers as my wife snuggled my backside, reaching around to rub the bulge in my pants. In my head, I was like a puppy who sees his first bone, struggling to contain myself, thinking, Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

After the doors opened, we couldn't get to the door of our room and inside fast enough. My wife unbuttoned my shirt, while Cara worked on my belt - with her teeth! Soon, I was naked and trying to figure out whose pussy I wanted first. But, they quickly assumed control, leading me to the bed and pushing me down on my back. Cara fished something out of her purse and before I knew it my hands were raised and handcuffed to the bed.

"Hey-"

"Relax, lover, you're gonna get your just dessert."

I could only watch as these sexy women embraced one another, kissing, tonguing, sucking each other's necks. Off came their dresses and they reengaged, frantically rubbing clits together. Oh, fuck, this is hot!

I love my wife. I truly do. I just needed more - you know, some variety. A guy gets tired of looking at the same tits all the time. Even if they are spectacular tits. So, I cheated and never dreamed it could work out this good. 

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

"Sweethearts, if one of you doesn't suck me with your gorgeous lips soon, I might explode."

Cara climbed upon the bed beside me and bit one of my nipples, then planted slow, wet kisses in a downward trek toward my cock. And ... she stopped ... right before her lips reached my aching cock. 

"Hey!"

My wife had pulled Cara off me, back onto her back. "Now, Bill, you've already had her. It's only fair I get to have her too. Right?" 

And with that, she buried her face in between Cara's legs. My wife - eating out another woman! 

She must have been doing a thorough job because Cara's fingernails brought blood from my stomach. I wrestled against my cuffs, wanting to break free and suck her nipples while my wife ate her. Shaking my head, I couldn't believe that last sentence. Never in my wildest dreams did this happen. I'm one lucky bastard! 

Cara wildly bucked her hips off the bed. God, that woman loved having her pussy licked. My cock hurt - really hurt. I tested my handcuffs again, but these weren't those cheap fuzzy ones; they clanged like real metal. 

No surprise, in a few moments Cara squealed with an orgasm. I looked down as my wife raised her wet face. Damn, I need to fuck one of them!

"Come here, baby. Sit on my cock," I begged.

My request was ignored. Hello! What about me? My turn! She and Cara swapped positions, except my wife got onto her knees, ass up. I wanted that ass! My wife had never looked hotter than she did at that moment. 

Wait, what's this? Cara pulled an 8-inch dildo from behind her and thumped my wife's ass with it. Is she really going to...

Both women grunted as she slid it into my wife's cunt. Her eyes never left mine as Cara fucked her from behind with the dildo. Her cheek pressed against my pillow, inches from my face. From the sounds of it, Cara fucked her fast and deep. My wife's face scrunched up with each thrust inside her, obviously feeling and enjoying what Cara was doing to her. The warmth of her breath hit my face as she came, screaming in pleasure.

Cara withdrew the dildo and collapsed upon my wife ... their fingers interlocking ... Cara kissing her cheek. Their behavior turned loving toward one another. Wait ... what's happening here?

Then...

My wife and Cara hopped off the bed, casting me menacing glances. Oh no...

Cara laughed, tossing my pants out the fifteen-story window.

My wife smiled, stuffing the cum-covered dildo into my mouth.

Both women leaned over me, Cara on my left, my wife on my right. As their venomous lips brushed my ears, they whispered in unison, "We decided we prefer each other to you."

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments