Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Take me, Take me, Now! Chapter 2: Preparation

"Marie prepares for her second meeting with her new lover and follows his instructions to prepare."

5
3 Comments 3
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Marie hung up the phone with Jim, visualizing his thick, swollen manhood sticking up in the air waiting for. Her heart was racing with anticipation and she could sense the dampness of her kitty. She would have loved to take the time to get out her long glass toy, with its pleasure ridges, and bring to the surface the climax she could feel knotted up deep inside of her pussy. But, today there was no time to play. The Hilton hotel was a good twenty minutes away and Jim had told her to be there in one hour. His words were both inviting and stimulating as he painted a visual picture of his rock hard cocking dripping with desire for her. However, the tone of his voice indicated that her time of arrival was not an approximation, and that she should be on time.

Marie looked around her room and got ready to dress. All of her nails, as Jim had instructed, were painted a bright red. David had forbidden her this color since he associated it with being “a slut”. That simple act of defiance had sent a slight shiver of guilt through her. Jim had directed not only what she was to wear, but the order of how she got dressed. When Marie asked him why it mattered he just looked at her and said nothing. The small frown that crossed his brow told her that this was just a small test, one of many to come. She knew then he wanted to see if she would really give up any control to her new lover or was too firmly bound to her husband.

Marie opened her lower dresser drawer and lifted out the pile of old unworn short shorts that she kept there. David always called them her “slut shorts” so she was certain he would never touch them. Hidden below was the package Jim had sent her for this meeting. She then removed the delicate white wrapping paper and undid the red satin bow to reveal a red velvet bustier and matching thong that Jim had picked out for her online. He had shopped for her at Adam and Eve right while they were chatting online. He had directed her to undress, claiming he needed to see her completely to get the right gift. How naughty.

As she put on the bustier she quickly saw what had attracted Jim to this particular design. The material hugged her waist and the short hem came to just below her waist to draw attention to her come fuck me hips. The soft velvet material wrapped delightfully up and around her 36 D ladies. The thin black lace edging teased her nipples and just barely covered them from sight. Her cleavage, so accentuated, presented an inviting landing spot for Jim’s delicious cock. The crossing black lace ribbon, when tied tightly, drew even more attention to her ample cleavage. Jim claimed this view always made him rock hard each time he looked at her picture. The strapless design made for quick and easy exposure of her nipples to the anticipated sucking and licking by Jim's expert lips and hot wet tongue.

Jim had teased her by saying, "All will be revealed, but your bustier will not be coming off."

Marie stood there for several seconds wondering what he had planned. Slowly she pulled the top down and back up, revelling in the feel of the soft velvet material caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples. She wanted to see just when her beautiful ladies, and her extended rose colored nipples, would spring fully into view.

Taking out the matching lipstick she had found, Marie painted her lips just a little larger than she normally would. It did not give her the effect of a street walker but she clearly did not look like a Mom going out shopping.

As instructed she then took her lipstick and wrote on her left hip "Hold" and on the right hip "Here".

Next came "junior". Jim had selected this training butt plug for her. Running her fingers down the taper to the fat base she felt an involuntary shudder. Although it eventually became the source of immense pleasure she knew from their first experience the thick girth that Jim's cock brought to their regular love making. By the time she was in Jim’s arms that first meeting her juices had been freely flowing.

Regardless of how teased she was, and not withstanding the three fingers that had been expertly inserted past her thick outer lips, to pierce her inner labia to loosen her up, she was not prepared for what was to come. When Jim had finally entered her he had spread her cunny to the limit. She had bitten his shoulder in pain, then pleasure, as she came to fully accept him. Weeks later she felt a small contraction as she pressed two fingers inside to remember how she had loved the way he had spread her wide and filled her up. David, for several days after her love making with Jim, had asked awkward and probing questions about why she was walking so gingerly.

Marie brushed his questions aside with, "It's nothing, just getting old".

She secretly had enjoyed the soreness as a small price to pay for enjoying Jim's thick cock pounding deep inside of her. Focusing back on the butt plug in her hand she tried to recall how she had gotten to this point.

During their first encounter Jim had licked and teased all of her tender areas including the most sensitive skin below her pussy and the rim of her ass. Marie had squirmed with delight at this new pleasure and screamed aloud when Jim had first sucked her pussy lips deep into his mouth. She had never experienced such pleasure as when he then ran his tongue down her slit, all the way to her bum, and then back up the other side. Each long lick was punctuated with a hot teasing and lick of her clit followed by a probing thrust of his tongue, deep into her throbbing pussy. As she spread her legs wider to make all of herself open to him his small finger lovingly teased and finally penetrated her ass.

When the subject of more intimate anal sex had been broached Marie had stiffened with the memories of David's miserable one and only attempt at fucking her brown hole.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

He was clumsy, there was no foreplay and it had hurt, badly. Fortunately, he had cum quickly with his puny prick head just barely inside of her sphincter. The searing pain of his cum, as it made contact with her torn flesh, was not a memory she wished to repeat. Besides, when Jim's cock was totally spent she could just barely get her mouth around all of it. She could not imagine any pleasurable act, with him in her tight ass, lasting over a few seconds.

Marie wanted desperately to please her new lover. However, to make her point she had wrapped her tiny hand partially around his massive cock and had waved it back and forth.

"I really want to please you baby," she told him "But, there is no way honey, That," pointing at his cock with her tongue, "is ever going to fit into my ass."

"We will see," was Jim's gentle reply as he stroked her head and encouraged her to lick and kiss his cock back to full attention, while massaging his massive ball sack.

In preparation for this next meeting Jim had selected for her this training toy. He had instructed Marie to insert "Junior" into her ass daily and keep it inside for five minutes more each day. If she stayed on schedule, today she was supposed to wear it for fifty minutes. Coating it with the special lubricant she had purchased online Marie lifted her right leg, reached between them, and deftly inserted junior back into her ass. She gave herself a quick feel before she straightened up. Marie immediately felt the familiar pressure within and fought back the involuntary desire to expel the invader.

Marie carefully sat down on the edge of the bed to pull on the matching thong. As with her nipples her shaved pussy relished the first touch of the soft velvet. When she stood she pulled on the thong a few times to feel the soft material and lace edging separate her thick lips, and to brush across her swollen clit. At the same time it pressed tightly against the base of junior.

Holding her ass cheeks tightly together she crossed the room to her shoe closet. Marie slowly raised up on her toes to reach the hidden shoe box above. She almost lost junior and had to press him back firmly inside. Marie smiled wickedly as she lifted the box top to reveal David’s most hated item. Not just any shoes would do for today. Jim had instructed that she was to wear her long neglected "cum fuck me heels". Her favorite red heels were a full four inches high with open toes. They made her legs look great. Rolled up inside were the black silk stockings Jim had given her as a parting gift “For next time”.

As Marie slipped on the stockings she loved the smooth feel upon her shaved legs. She only hoped Jim had shaved as close as she, so no snags would be found, afterwards. Slipping on her shoes she stood and admired how her sexy legs were accentuated by the shoes and stockings.

As Marie slowly walked across the room she laughed as she remembered the first day she tried to walk any distance with junior nestled inside of her. She was going for her daily walk with her friend Sarah and decided it was time to take junior along. Marie, afraid of any condemnation, had not confided any of her slutty activity with even her best friend. However she had not anticipated the concentration required to keep junior inside.

After only a few minutes Marie, without any explanation, had broken off their walk with a quick: "I'm so sorry Sarah, I have to go."

As quickly as she could walk Marie had hurried back to the comfort of her car. In broad daylight Marie had quickly pulled off her shorts and panties and expelled junior onto the car seat. Embarrassed, but extremely teased, Marie had sat there masturbating till she saw Sarah coming back from her completed walk. Sarah must have smelled her sex. If she had noticed her panties, bunched up on the car floor between her legs, she had gratefully said nothing. Until today her remaining time with junior had been confined to the house where she could slip up inside her pussy her glass toy to ease the tease junior was creating.

The last piece was to be her low cut yellow sleeveless sun dress.

"Wear his favorite, but bring something you like to change into," was Jim's instructions.

Marie had not worn this dress in over two years. Although it looked very good on her the fact that it was David's favorite brought out the defiance in her. She had confided to Jim that as a small silent payback for his neglect Marie had avoided wearing it, always claiming it did not fit anymore.

As Marie slipped the dress over her head, her concentration was split between her unsteady poise on her high heels and the demands of junior to keep him in place. Turning towards her mirror Marie saw that her silk covered legs were revealed just above the knees but the thin material did little to hide the red bustier and thong.

Turning slightly to each side Marie saw before her a woman announcing to the world that she was ready for mischief. As Marie turned from the mirror she grabbed a light blue mommy dress, some clean panties, and tucked them into her purse.

As she turned off the light she spoke aloud, "Jim, I really hope you are ready for your slut."

Now Marie was finally ready. Her skin was clear of any make up save the exaggerated lipstick. Her fingers and toes were painted in blood red while her ladies and wet pussy were nestled in red velvet, trimmed in black lace. With barely 30 minutes to make it to the hotel junior was already making things difficult.

As Marie got behind the wheel she pulled off her heels to drive and moved her ass forward to spread her legs to ease the pressure from junior. She then sent Jim his instructed message.

"I'm on my way lover. Take me, Take Me… Now!"

Published 
Written by diamondjim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments