Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stolen Waters

"Sibling rivalry"

25
8 Comments 8
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

""Stolen waters are sweet…" [Proverbs 9:17]"

The wedding was in a month. Michael's mother and sisters were all at the dressmaker's being measured and fitted, and were then treating themselves to an overnight and spa day at a luxury hotel. His father was away at a church conference. Michael was glad to have the house to himself for the night. 

Michael and Grace had met at a church social barely a year before. They had begun dating almost immediately and announced their engagement six months to the day after their first date. Grace was studying nursing at the state university hospital; Michael was following in his father and grandfather's footsteps and studying to be a minister at a prominent Bible college. 

Michael was laying on his bed wearing only shorts, watching the Longhorns embarrass themselves against the Sooners. When it became too painful, he switched it off, and lay there in the dark. Coming from communities and churches that strongly advocated abstinence before marriage, he and Grace had barely exchanged kisses, much less had any sexual contact. He thought about Grace and fantasized about making love to her, touching her everywhere, kissing her everywhere, and she doing the same to him, and hardened. Michael looked at his erect cock and wondered what it would be like to actually put it inside Grace. He slid his hand into his shorts and abruptly pulled it out. He hadn't done that in months and had vowed not to before the wedding. 

Grace's older – by three minutes – fraternal twin sister Chantal came in the room and switched on the light. She wore a terrycloth pool robe. 

"Hey Rev'. Oh, looking forward to the wedding I see." 

"Um, what can I do for you Chantal?" 

"I've been living in baby sister's shadow our whole lives. Do you know how many times I've heard 'You're Grace's sister?' See, 'cause the unsaid part of that is 'She's so beautiful and glamorous, and has so much personality, and you're so…plain and ordinary…and you.' I have always been made to understand that I should be grateful to bask in her glory even though she has been taking what is rightfully mine ever since we were toddlers. She took my toys. She took my friends. That's what she does, she just takes, from me. She even took you from me." 

"Chantal…" 

"You were talking to me at that church social. And then Grace sauntered over and that was that. The thing is, she's not even aware she's doing this to me, that would at least be paying me some attention. It's like I'm invisible. She doesn't even see me, nobody sees me. You certainly don't." Chantal opened her robe and let it fall to the floor. "Do you see me now?" 

Michael gawked. Chantal was completely nude; plain as she was, she was the first naked woman he had ever seen. He looked at her breasts and the tuft of black hair around her sex. He knew he should get up and leave, that he should run away, but he couldn't. He lay there transfixed, rooted to the spot. 

"For once, I'm going to take something from Grace." Chantal climbed on to the bed. She grabbed Michael's shorts and pulled them off. 

His cock popped free. 

Chantal smiled. She rose up over Michael and fingered herself, spreading her lips. She grabbed Michael's cock and held it just beneath her. 

"I want to see that unique-in-the-universe look of wonder and awe, when a man enters a woman for the first time and feels her closing around him…" She slid down on Michael, taking his full length inside her. 

Michael gasped. 

"Yeah, that look," Chantal leered, starting to rock back-and-forth. "You can put your hands on my ass; it's OK." 

Michael grabbed Chantal's ass and instinctively thrust into her, matching his movements with hers, swinging his head from side-to-side. 

"No!" Chantal grabbed his chin. "Now you will look at me and know that I am doing this to you!" She looked him in the eye and rocked him faster. She felt him clench her ass, and grinned as his eyes widened. 

Michael arched his back and shouted as his orgasm exploded and roared through him. He pulsed, sending jolt after jolt of hot fluid into Chantal. His upper body snapped upward, fell back to the bed and snapped upward again. Chantal grabbed him and held him, burying his face in her breasts, rocking him mercilessly, until he was spent. She let him go; he fell back to the bed, moaning softly. 

SheilaDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SheilaDark

Chantal waited until he had softened and slipped out of her. She slid off and lay next to him, resting her head on his chest and holding his limp cock. "You should try to sleep a little." 

Michael couldn't sleep. 

"Too shocked to sleep?" Chantal asked about an hour later, playing with his cock. 

Michael nodded. 

"Feel ashamed?" 

Michael nodded. 

"But also exhilarated? Don't you dare bullshit me!" 

Michael nodded. 

"Good." Chantal stroked his cock until it hardened again. 

Michael panted. 

Michael's cellphone, which was on the nightstand next to the bed, rang. Caller ID said "GRACE." 

"Let it ring out," Chantal said. "Don't touch it." 

Michael's phone rang out. 

"Stay put," Chantal ordered him. "I'll be right back." She kissed the tip of his cock. 

Michael shuddered. 

Chantal darted back to her robe and took her cellphone from a pocket. She climbed back onto the bed and resumed stroking Michael. 

"5-4-3-2-1…" 

Chantal's phone rang. Caller ID said "GRACE" 

Chantal answered. "Hi sis'! What? No, I haven't seen Michael." She stroked him faster. "I went over to use the pool, his parents are so nice!, but I didn't see him. Watching the 'horns was probably too depressing…" 

Michael thrashed around on the bed, trying desperately not to come. 

"…so I think he went for a run. He's probably listening to one of Reverend Derry's podcasts, you know, on abstinence, yeah, they are so good. Yeah, Michael is special…" 

Michael suppressed a shout into a loud groan; he came through Chantal's fingers as she pumped him. 

"…What? The TV. I'm watching some lousy movie before turning in. Yeah, Michael loves you very much. We’ll talk tomorrow. Good night." Chantal closed her phone. "My goodness, you've made a mess! Men! Now you really should try to sleep a little." She lay next to him and put her arms around him. 

Michael slept for four hours. He woke, went to the facilities and came back to bed. 

Chantal pulled Michael to her, grabbed his ass and kissed him. "C'mon," she whispered, "kiss me; you know you want to. This is a night of firsts." 

Michael kissed her, at first gingerly, but then with greater passion. Chantal danced her tongue around his as she kissed him back. He kissed her face, neck and breasts. Chantal felt him harden and grind against her. He panted and began to moan. 

"You know," Chantal whispered, "there is one other unique-in-the-universe look I want to see." 

"What look is that?" 

"Your first-blowjob-look when you realize that I'm going to suck what's left of your manhood and self-respect out of you." 

Michael stared. 

"That's it." Chantal pushed Michael on his back and took as much of him in her mouth as she could, sucking on and licking the head, and going up and down on his shaft as fast as she could until he erupted. Michael shouted again, his whole body heaving as he came. Chantal sucked him dry, swallowing every drop until he had nothing left. She slid onto the floor. 

Michael looked at her. 

"You and I will never do this again; I've made my point. I have taken something from my dear sister, something that she can never get back. We're even. Now, believe it or not but I do love Grace and it'll break her Christian heart if she doesn't think she's your first. So, you better be convincing. If you ever cheat on her, or lift a hand to her, or are anything other than husband of the fucking year to her, every year, I'll tell everyone about how you molested me a month before the wedding. Capisce?

Michael nodded. 

"Good boy." Chantal picked up her robe, put it on and left.

Published 
Written by ZBM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments