Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stealing My Friend's Husband- Part 4

"Seductress gets revenge on an old school bully"

45
11 Comments 11
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Sorry for the delay with part 4. I couldn't remember my access details. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you all enjoy."

After our initial hot encounter, it took me and Paul a while to be on our own again. Amy was now a couple of weeks away from having the baby, and her attitude had soured further. She was miserable, overweight, and dressed in unflattering clothing.

Paul behaved like nothing had happened in front of her. He was tactile with her, cuddling her, planting kisses on her mouth even when she objected, pushing him away and complaining. What was this bitch's problem? Every time he was near her, I was jealous, but he looked at me with longing. More extended glances at me over Amy's shoulder, winks and smiles at me to show appreciation for the skirt I was wearing for him, my panties visible as I bent over to pick up glasses or to speak to the other patrons in the bar. For two days after he fucked me, my pussy continued to tingle at the memory of how he stretched my fuck hole, his taken cock fitting perfectly inside his new mistress's brand new cunt.

A few days after we fucked, Amy was full of apologies for commenting on what I had been wearing. 'I didn't mean it to be horrible,' she said, without realising why I was being such a slut. I shrugged it off and used it as an excuse to be even sluttier.

'It's OK,' I said, shrugging it off and smiling. 'I know you're not your best at the moment and your confidence is low. You're bound to feel a little threatened by my being here.' A flash of anger on her face turned to a sour smile. My comment went through her like a knife and I loved it. Paul was behind me and I hadn't seen him.

'Sharon's called in sick for the late shift tonight, babe. It looks like we're going to have to cancel our date night.' Amy was clearly upset by this.

'I can work for you,' I said. 'I have to go home for an hour to sort something out but I can come back later.'

Amy beamed. 'Would you? That's so kind of you, Lucy,' she said.

'I'd really appreciate that,' Paul said. 'But it'll be really busy tonight. Are you sure you can manage on your own?'

'Oh, I forgot it was Friday as well,' I lied. Doubt spreading that I'd be able to cope. 'I can still come back and help out but I don't know if I'd be able to do it without you.'

Amy went to open her mouth in protest, angry and disappointed that a rare night with her husband had been blocked but Paul cut her off before she could say anything.

'It cannot be helped, babe. We'll have to plan it another night.'

'You promised,' she pleaded. 'I've been looking forward to our alone time all week and yet again the bar is being put before my needs.'

There was a stirring of real excitement in my stomach now. The truth was, the bar had been quiet the past few Fridays, and Paul knew this. Because Amy spent most of her time upstairs now, she wouldn't have known. He had unknowingly to her just chosen me over her, his longing obviously as great as mine to fuck the way we had the first time.

*****

My reasoning for going home was to find a suitably sexy outfit to parade myself round in in front of Paul. The tight black dress I was wearing accentuated the curves of my arse and the firmness of my tits but it was a casual dress. It was a little more subtle than I'd been used to wearing around him and I needed to make the move on him and to feel him fuck and fill me again.

I picked a tight red dress this time. It seemed only apt to get a colour change now that I was at mistress stage and when I bought and wore this in Greece I turned a lot of heads. I found a hot lace bra and a pink thong to go with it and when I pulled the thong up my thighs toward my already soaking cunt I felt like pure sex.

Lauramiller99
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lauramiller99

I applied my favourite perfume and a rich red lipstick, far redder than I was used to wearing and I knew I'd never looked as much like a slut in my life. I ditched my black heels and failing to find a suitable red pair to really finish the outfit I found a pair that were pussy pink, the heels eight inches. They'd kill my feet but they made me tall and I knew they would put me at kissing height with Paul for our impending fuckfest later when the bar closed.

***

When I got back there wasn't a soul in the bar but I could hear raised voices in the room at the back.

'All I'm asking for is for you to pay me some attention!' Amy cried, her whiney voice grating through me. It was Paul's response that really shocked me though.

'Are you serious?' He said, anger in his voice. The first time I'd heard his tone. 'You haven't paid me any attention for weeks. You're walking round the place with a scowl on your face dressed like your grandma with the view that I should be your fucking manservant. You're a brat,' he said.

I giggled. 'You tell her Paul,' I said.

'It's not my fault we haven't had sex, it's yours. You don't even know how to dress anymore since you're carrying this kid.'

At this point, I heard her cry out. Because I knew they'd make a noise, I took off my heels and left them on the bar. I crept soundlessly through the back of the bar to the room where they were fighting to listen more closely. They should have really been more careful. Any kind of thief could have come in and stolen from them. And I didn't just mean a slutty husband stealer either.

'Just admit you don't want this child,' she whined.

Paul scoffed. I could now see them through a gap in the door. She was dishevelled. Sat at the dining table with her head in her hands and he was stood, complacent, with a smirk on his face.

'You're paranoid,' he said. 'It's you making the pregnancy difficult. The bar makes our living, and we need money for the baby.'

'It's not the bar you're worried about it's her. Your new friend who comes in here dressed like she's walking the streets looking for a fuck. I see how you stare at her,' she accused.

He laughed and now put his hand up to stop her. His mood toward her had changed. He was cocky, and it was hot to see. 'There's nothing going on with us if that's what you're accusing me of, but if you dress a little more like a woman and stop being such a bratty little bitch then I might pay you more attention.' She got up out of her chair like a petulant baby and came storming towards the door.

I hid in the dark as she fled past me and up the stairs, surprisingly quickly for someone the size of an overgrown whale. I waited for Paul to follow her but he didn't. I entered the room and he turned around. A smile beaming as he looked at me with lust, his eyes locking into mine, then down to my tits, my waist, my long legs and down to my feet.

'Fuck,' he said. 'You're a sight for sore eyes.' I went to move towards him but he put his hand out to stop me from getting closer. I could see the shape of his thick married cock wanting to burst through his pants.

'Close the door behind you for a sec,' he said, with a wink.

Published 
Written by Juicylucy02
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments