Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stanley Cup Playoffs Part 2

"Having some fun when he's busy"

20
7 Comments 7
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of 2. My thanks to JWren for editing."

Game 4 

Monday is never a good day for me but I knew in advance that there would be at least games four and five ahead. That was good because I faced reduced adventure opportunities in the summer and I hoped I wouldn't still be sore. But I was. 

I felt like I needed a vacation or something nice. 

Anyway, I got a text saying that he would be driving to the game early and I replied, Going to the gym then calling it a night. 

That was likely to be true as I really hadn’t found anything or anyone I wanted to do. It was all guys telling me how they wanted to fuck me and I wasn’t really into that tonight. Not, of course, that I was totally ruling it out. Never say never!

I got to the gym by five-thirty, went to the machine section where I spotted Joe and waved to him. I’ve played with him a few times since Harry’s death and there’s a journal entry, so I'm not going into detail. Feel free to read the account of how I got to know them. 

Joe came over to me and we talked about Harry and the hot tub and other assorted shit. He said I should get over for a tub soon. He had no idea how badly I need one and I seriously thought about it. Plus, sex with Joe would not be rough (he’s in his mid-sixties) and I know he's in love with me.

“Maybe I should come over,” I said. “I'm free tonight.” We both grinned and I got off the machine and went to the next. He didn't follow. 

I decided that a hot tub was exactly what I needed so I sent a text to him while I rode the bike: Hey, I’m on for tonight if it’s ok.

Of course, he wrote and about twenty minutes later I switched to the treadmill. Joe was talking to somebody I didn't recognise but he was certainly attractive. I paid it no mind till I saw them occasionally looking at me. 

When I finished on the treadmill, I walked over. ”So, Joe, what time’s good? Would seven be okay?” 

“Any time,” he said. “Yes, seven will be great.”

“Okay, expect me then.”

The gentleman with Joe said, “Hi, I’m Tim.”

Joe immediately apologised for not introducing us and I said, “Well, I guess Tim wanted to meet me," and I smiled as we shook hands. “You should come as well,” I added.

“Where?”

“Joe here has our old friend Harry's hot tub at his place now.” 

“I’d love that,” he said.

“Right, maybe I’ll see you later,” I said and strolled to the locker room.

~~~~

I didn't make any special preparations but drove over and arrived a few minutes after seven. I saw two cars in the driveway and, sure enough, Tim was there. 

“I hear you love wine,” Tim said, “so I brought something from my cellar.”

I was impressed. “That’s great,” I said — and it was. We drank a rare red that was amazing and Tim told me all about it. 

Then I suggested it was tub time and when I walked into the room it was already bubbling and warm. I didn't waste any time in getting naked and walking in. The men slowly did the same and Tim was smiling as he raced into the tub. Tim’s body was very nice — for his age — but, at that moment, I couldn't tell about his cock.

The wine went to my head as we discussed everything about life. Tim was divorced and he looked whenever my flesh appeared above the water’s surface. That was a turn on for me. 

Joe slid closer and closer until he asked if I needed a massage. When don't I? Like most men, Joe went straight for the good stuff, cupping my breasts and taking turns rubbing them. My nipples always get hard when massaged and I think that blew Tim away and he nervously garbled on about the wine.

Eventually, Tim asked if he could help and grinned as if he’d won the lottery when he rubbed my leg. Tim admitted that he'd been watching me at the gym for some time and loved my leggings — but this was much better. 

Lying there with warm water jets on my back and two gentlemen massaging me, I was in hot tub heaven. Then Joe ventured down to my ass and vagina and he must have given Tim the nod to enjoy my body. Tim fondled my breasts and all was silent except for water splashing and my moans as Joe tried to get me off. Finally, Tim grew a set of balls and sucked on a nipple. He looked up, smiled, and called me beautiful.

I returned the smile and leaned in for a kiss, allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. I moaned as Joe sped up and almost brought me to orgasm. Tim took turns massaging my breasts and kissing me. I was totally relaxed when I slowly turned over in the water while Tim grabbed my tits and repeatedly called me beautiful. I moved so his cock could rise out of the water and he took the hint. 

“Oh my god, yes,” he sighed, bringing a thin but nice long cock to my face.

Tim filled my mouth and guided my head up and down his hard shaft. He said “Yes, yes,” a lot as I took care of his cock while Joe massaged my clit before sliding his short fat cock inside me. I was feeling great and all the attention made me cum. Joe didn't last much longer; never does and nor does he produce much when he comes inside me. I slid off him and lowered into the water, still sucking Tim’s cock.

“Let’s get out of this tub so we can do this properly,” he said and, holding my hand, guided me to the couch where I leaned over the arm and Joe said, “Have fun.”

“God I need this… I love to fuck,” Tim said and promptly began fucking me hard. I was uncomfortable but he kept going till pulling out and sitting on the couch. He motioned me to ride him. I did as best I could, hoping he'd soon cum, but he moved me to another position: one leg over his shoulder and the other spread wide. Man, I thought as he pounded away, if he was hung, he'd be a great fuck.’

This time when he pulled out, he came on my stomach and tits and collapsed next to me. “You’re awesome,” he gasped.

Joe explained that we sometimes met and fucked around when my husband was otherwise occupied. Tim asked for my number but I don't do that right away. I put his number in my phone and said I’d text.

I stayed while we finished the wine and I went home relaxed and feeling great. I showered, watched TV, and before my husband and his son returned home, I was asleep.

Game 5

Home ice meant I had limited time. Happily, I wasn't either sore or tired — just wanting to play. I wanted a non-lifestyle experience, a challenge, but not sure what or who with. As it was a home game, I couldn't travel too far but I had a few days to think about it. 

On the day, I decided I’d go out to dinner, maybe get picked up the old fashioned way. If it happens, it happens. Leave it to fate: you never know what could happen. Of course, I might even eat, drink a glass of wine — and go home!

After my husband left for the game by train, I dressed casually but still felt attractive. Oysters and wine figured in my plan at a small nook of a place in Gloucester. I didn’t know people there and I’d been only twice previously. It is, however, very beautiful and the seafood is fresh from the water.

At six-thirty, I sat at a little table looking out over the water with my wine and oysters. Mostly couples and workers were there but, as time drifted on, only a few remained and I thought the night was a bust. 

Then I heard a thick accent, “Amazing view, isn't it?”

pakyubye
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pakyubye

I turned and said, “It’s why I come here.”

The gentleman said he came for that same reason but I countered, “You sound like you've traveled much farther than I have.”

He laughed and pointed to the docks. “That's me, right there.”

He spouted some numbers and I figured that it was a boat. “Oh, that must be nice.”

He offered me a refill of wine and sat beside me, introducing himself as Nathan — “but call me Nate.”

I told him my name, adding, “I don’t have anything else you can call me but, in some situations, I’ve been called other things.”

Nate grinned and said I was beautiful. We clinked glasses then chatted about the area and he revealed he visits for a few weeks before moving on to cooler spots in the region, including my town and the islands. When the sun went down, we still chatted and I looked at my phone. 

“Got to be somewhere?” he asked.

“No,” I said. “Besides, I'm enjoying your company.”

“Hmm… would you like to see my yacht?” 

“I thought you'd never ask.”

The waitress came with another bottle of the wine I was drinking and he paid and also picked up my tab. He didn't have to do that but he wanted to and I said, “Well, I owe you.”

We got into a small skiff. “Wow,” I laughed, “this boat is awesome.”

He chuckled and we went out to a sailboat floating not too far from where we’d met. I clambered aboard and he grabbed me as I slipped a little. 

“Gotya… and a glimpse of your panties,” he said and smiled.

“That’s a lie.”

“No, it's not,” he insisted in his fabulous accent that was driving me nuts.

“You couldn’t have seen them,” I said, “because I'm not wearing any. And I never do.”

He laughed and poured the wine into short round glasses. I leaned over the rail of the boat and sighed. “Do you sail the world in this thing?”

“Yes, I do.”

I asked his age, thinking he was maybe forty-eight. He said “Fifty-six," and I told him he looked great.

“May I ask your age?” 

“Thirty,” I said.

He grinned and shook his head. “No… I'm guessing thirty-eight.”

“Aren’t you smooth?” I said. 

“Okay, if I correctly guess your age, I get to see if you really aren’t wearing panties.”

“Bet,” I said.

“Forty-four,” he said quickly.

“Fuck you!”

“I'm wrong? Really?”

“Yes, really,” I said.

He smiled. “Double or nothing?”

“What do I get for winning?”

“You don't owe me for dinner.”

“Maybe I want to owe you for dinner,” I said.

“You’re thirty-nine.”

“Wrong… forty-two.”

“I was close.” 

“You were,” I agreed as he turned to get more wine. 

Then I leaned over the rail, pulled up my skirt as high as it would go, and raised my ass in the air. When he turned around, he said, “Damn! Wow, I should have said twenty-eight.”

Laughing, he handed me my wine. 

“Are you trying to get me drunk?”

He nodded. “Indeed, I am,” he said. “Your turn. Ask me anything.”

“I bet you that you’re not circumcised.”

“That’s obvious.”

“Is it? How would I know?”

“I was born in Australia; we’re all uncut.”

“Oh, okay,” I said, “let me think.”

I took a few paces and then turned to face him. “Hmm, you’re six inches or less.”

He laughed loudly. “And what’s the bet here?”

“I’ll lift my skirt again if I’m wrong.” 

“I’d want to touch you.”

“Right, it’s a deal," I said, “but I have to be off by at least two inches.”

He shook his head, a grin splitting his face, and quickly dropped his shorts. I was wrong. He was at least eight inches long and it was thick — and not even hard. 

“Damn,” I hissed.

“Let me see,” he said and I lifted my skirt. This time he felt my ass and squeezed one of my cheeks. 

“My turn now. If I’m right on this one you take off all your clothes and march down below.”

“Really? Hmm,” I mumbled, looking at the steps. Then, “Okay, yes. On you go.”

He pulled up his shorts and said, “You’re married.”

I stared at him for a few seconds — then stepped out of my skirt and lifted off my top, standing naked while he stared at me. I drank my wine and put the glass down before I descended the steps to a dark room. I managed to see it was his sleeping quarters with a full-size bed. I waited for him to come down, and when he did, he undressed and walked toward me.

We began by kissing while I stroked his cock till it was solid. His hands roamed all over me and I was so turned on I fell to my knees and sucked his erection and licked his heavy balls. His rock-hard cock was perfect. 

He placed me on the bed and we enjoyed a sixty-nine for at least fifteen minutes before I sat on his cock and he cupped my tits. I happily rode him till he flipped me off, lifted my legs in the air, and pounded into me. When he pulled out this time, he came on my stomach and collapsed on top of me. 

We drank more wine and I Googled the game. It was the beginning of the third period so I had time to see if he had a second wind. I walked naked on the deck and he joined me with the wine.

He said I was “beautiful and incredible” and I kissed him. More to the point, I also stroked his cock till he was impressively hard again. He kissed my chest and then I leaned over the railing, guided him back inside me, and moaned when he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled while slamming into me. Slapping my ass, he pounded away and I soon came so hard and loud that someone must have heard. Nate kept thrusting and I clung onto the rail until he cried out “Yes, yes…”

I had another orgasm rising as I felt him getting close to coming so I shoved back into him and we came together. It was awesome, exactly what I needed, and when his cock slipped free, I turned to kiss him. Out of breath, we held each other, listening to the lapping waves. 

Finally, I had to go. “What would your husband think?” he said and I told him we were swingers and Poly. I wished I could do it again with him but he said he was only there for another day. I gave him my email address and sat in the dinghy in silence as he took me ashore.

He walked me to my car and I said, “You’d better let me go now or I’ll fall in love with you.”

We kissed in the moonlight and I threatened, “You’d better email me,” and then watched him return to the boat before we waved and I drove off into the night. I felt good with that tingling, almost fresh in love feeling.

I didn't hear my guy come home or get into bed next to me. What a night!

Game 6

He decided not to go to St. Louis and so I didn't think I would be having any fun. Then I got my period — thank god after all that cum — and that settled that. We watched his team win and force a game seven which might mean one more night of fun for me.

I gave him a blowjob that put him to sleep and I quickly followed. I still love him and he loves me. I wouldn't have this lifestyle if it wasn't for him and I do have fun. I’m happy.

Game 7

I spent the day thinking about it but nobody really jumped out at me. When my husband said he was going early to the game, I still wasn't in the mood to do anything or anybody. So, I went home from work, had a hot bath and put on my best lingerie and prepared to wait for him to come home. 

The Bruins lost the cup but I was thankful for the chance to have good nights out on my own. When he arrived back we had awesome sex — he tried his best to break me in half and I reciprocated. 

Even though his team lost, he fell asleep happy — as did I.


 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments